[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg... please tell me this is just a lie @_@..

my image of kobori will be gone if it's pae in here for reals.. noooooo!!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I love Pae!!!! His acting is actually not bad especially in You and Him and Our love!!!. That was such a good lakorn. I will recommend my friend to watch if they have the eng sub but never mind. Anyways as much as i love pancake and pae i dont want them to be in the lakorn that already been make. I want them to be in a new fresh lakorn with an excited plot!!!. This lakorn is too boring for me and i dont want pancake to get bash again T^T. She gone through enough.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This is a total joke! I'm speechless. Its like whoever pancake goes out with they have promote them together.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This is a total joke! I'm speechless. Its like whoever pancake goes out with they have promote them together.
I don't care much if they're promoted and such.. but come on.. this is "KOO GUM" we're talking about!!!! It's a classic!! I can't let this classic get screwed... ahhhhh!!!

since polyplus is making this lakorn.. i would prefer other polyplus actors!! i wouldnt even mind having Dome in here!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
She sort of kind of ruined Tawee Pope but leaning more toward the production team and script writer(s) who is at fault. I just hope if they were to really cast Pancake, it should be with someone else. Pae is not fit for the role. He is a decent actor but way too weak for Captain Kobori.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh no please not Ch7 remaking this they already ruin Tawee Porb which was my all time
classic now koo kum is my extreme favourite now Ch7 is ruining again pairing Pae and Pancake why can't Ch3 remake it or if not Ch5 can too
I'm getting annoyed of Ch7 snatching all the goodies lakorn classic :girlmad: that is why i'm not a fans and don like to watch Ch7 i wouldn't mind some others in Ch7
but as long the n'ek isn't Pancake i can't stand her

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Please ch.7 don't remake this lakorn...please please please don't touch a thing of what this lakorn about...and no pancake as well somehow I don't like her...I hope this is flase and just romur....please please please let it be

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I so prefer someone over pae... Pae looks like a girl. He needs to lose the hair... I just don't c him for this role at all. Pancake don't care if she n'ek or not, but they have to choose different p'ek cuz pae looks weak and his hair makes him look girlish...

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
Okay this is like a total nightmare come true for me...Pae as Kobori just makes me wanna throw up

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
How many times has this been remade??? Bird/kwang and num/Benz?? Now 2012 one
this is a super classic lakorns... it's been remade into lakorns in the past.. and was also made into movies as well..

my favorite koo gum of all time has to be when oh warut & mam jintara played the role :) aigoo.. T_T..

back to koo gum.. please.. please.. have a different cast!! @_@.. kyahhhh.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Pancake is leans to Chinese looks than Thai. To portray Angsomli should goes to Jui and I am not her fan or want her to takes on this role. It just that role suits Jui as a 100% Thai woman who grows up on the creek and swims in it everydays. The skin tone has to be dark. As for praeke Pae can pass as a Japanese man but his face feature is too femminine. I don't know what Pancake sees in this guy but he is not cute or handsome at all. I guess like they said love strive a person blind. Just hope that history doesn't repeat itself to Pae like Wier. They been dating for quite a while than her mother said that she is not dating him. If she was not dating him why in the world is she accepting the couple award with Wier year after year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
They obviously dnt care if these two fit the role or not as long as they can bring ratings.. Will this be the first time that ch7 is remaking this lakorn? The one with jintara is ch3s along with num n benz

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the ratings wouldn't help and its already useless cos the pra'nang why they chose Pancake
and Pae i believe he looks like a girl haha wrong choice Ch7 they will ruin my good
classic
:crazy:

mokka

sarNie Adult
Please tell me this is a joke!!!
Pae as the pe'k... NO!!!
Pancake as the ne'k... Why her? She's in too many remake. she needs to quit making remakes. LOL!!!