[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

paige

sarNie Hatchling
whether tis is true or false, nadech and taew are young, sure, but they got my vote.

if tis happens, then ill be fantasizing Koo Kum 2, and that opens more fun.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
honestly, i don't want them to remake this...they have remade this lakorn so many times its kind of ridiculous. i've seen movie and lakorn adaptations of koo gum...i was never satisfied with any except for the one with p'mam as ang and Warut as Kabori. that is a old one but i have to admit none beats that one.

they need to stop remaking lakorns. if they remake lakorns why not try remaking adaptations from other countries, i'm dying to see a hana yori dango by thailand!! lol
Lol neena i was wondering if we would ever see HYD by Thai entertainment too. It's such a popular storyline. I feel like there are very few lakorn that has young high school characters but the Taiwan version did have the cast play college people and it worked. HYD is another opportunity to bring together multiple hotties ..

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I know a lot of people won't agree with me, but I want Bie Sukrit or Son Yook to play as Kobori and Peung Kanya as Ungsumalin.
I think this could just be a fan request as many people have already mentioned. 'Cause I read news that Ch.5 will be remaking this lakorn, not Ch.3.

neena

sarNie Adult
Lol neena i was wondering if we would ever see HYD by Thai entertainment too. It's such a popular storyline. I feel like there are very few lakorn that has young high school characters but the Taiwan version did have the cast play college people and it worked. HYD is another opportunity to bring together multiple hotties ..
OMG imagine that!! i would love it!!! lol i think thai lakorns need to be more known, they have amazing talent but the promoting really stinks. You don't know what Thai Lakorns are unless u already watch thai lakorns to begin with. HYD I have to admit is the storyline any fan girl would love and it gets international success no matter where its made. Its been recycled many times, only difference is almost every country in Asia has remade it...i will die from happiness if they remade it in thailand because I think the Thai lakorn industry has some of the hottest guys out there. lol

ANYWAY, BACK ON TOPIC: Koo Gum is a depressing lakorn. I would prefer a older cast for this lakorn. Maybe Koo Gum 2 can have Nadech and Taew...if CH3 remakes it...for the first Koo Gum perhaps a first for Ann and Tik? I think Tik looks great in uniform and Ann has such an old classic look. I would like them. It CH5 remakes it...I'm not too familiar with the actors/actresses there.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Koo Kum would be ruined if Son or Bie was in it. They can't act at all. If the rumors are true I would prefer Nadech and Taew. And let's face it Peung Kanya ain't coming back to the industry. Ch3 should just remake it.

neena

sarNie Adult
^^ i know the one with dan and donut...thats the lakorn ver. there is a movie ver. too it starred pol and joy s. its old.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know a lot of people won't agree with me, but I want Bie Sukrit or Son Yook to play as Kobori and Peung Kanya as Ungsumalin.
I think this could just be a fan request as many people have already mentioned. 'Cause I read news that Ch.5 will be remaking this lakorn, not Ch.3.
before it was Ch5 remaking it now latest news update Ch3 is remaking it instead but
fans are just requesting the casts.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It would be like watching robots act. Nadech started acting after these 2 dudes yet Nadech's acting is flawless and smooth. Bie is too stiff and Son can barely walk normally.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Candy that's the best word to describe Son Yuk 'Robots' but i think Bie his aren't
worst like that.

solin

sarNie Adult
Another remake of Koo Kum ?
I think that it is pretty soon to remake this lakorn

Nadech is a good choice and it will be interresting to watch him in this role
Moreover, his father could help him to speak japanese lol.
But Teaw...as much as I love her, she looks too much chinese to be the n'ek
It would be better if they take someone with a real thai look

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another remake of Koo Kum ?
I think that it is pretty soon to remake this lakorn

Nadech is a good choice and it will be interresting to watch him in this role
Moreover, his father could help him to speak japanese lol.
But Teaw...as much as I love her, she looks too much chinese to be the n'ek
It would be better if they take someone with a real thai look
i agree solin Taew she isn't a good choice since she's more chinese rather thai but
no worries cos its not yet confirm it will be taew/barry maybe things changes around
these days with Ch3 with choosing their cast and plus this lakorn its for 2012.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ that's a little disappointing, not gonna lie. So does Kobori go off to war then? What is N'ek doing while waiting? Wait, i should go to sarnwiki. Bbl.
Kobori is a Japanese solider during WWII, stationed in Thailand.

You got that right lol Bie and Son are weak actors. Nadech acting skills is beyond Bie and Son even though he started later. Peung... oh she's so pretty but her acting is just beyond awful. Ch5 is not remaking it. I think you misunderstood because it's going to be a musical, I believe.

Age is not the problem here in this case. The characters are not that old. I think it has to do with the level of acting skills. Nadech and Taew has surpassed that already. Regarding looks, although Taew doesn't look like a native Thai, I think she can pass as one. Actually I am not too bothered that she doesn't look like a full blood Thai. As long as her acting is up to par. Num didn't look Japanese but he did a good job portraying Kobori. And Taew has already proved to me she can play a girl with a stuck up, stubborn, loving personality.

I don't mind remakes of Koo Gum as long as the castings has the ability to live up to Ang and Kobori.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
First of all WoW! i am amaze at the amount of thai lakorn fans who don't know the story of Koo Gum...makes me feel old LoL...if you have not seen Koo Gum, watch it...I don't think there is a version that is not worth watching...would anyone disagree...

Look wise I think Barry is a great choice and Son Y. as well, they have more northern Asian look...acting wise, this is such a Epic role, really is, I'm a bit afraid because Kobori's character demonstrates a lot of different emotions these 2 young actors would not be able to portray those emotions, and kobori's age was not specific, but he seems more mature that that of Son or Barry....Taew looks a bit young as well and doesn't look, like everyone said native Thai, I think Benz and Mam had such a natural Thai women look, it would just be strange to see someone who look otherwise

My Ultimate cast would be Tik J. as Kobori, I don't know he doesn't look too Japanese, but as someone says he wears military uniform so well. Age and acting wise, he seem fit. For Miss. Hideko Angsumali, *hold breath* [Miss Joy Rinlanee].

Yep. She looks like a Thai native, BEAUTIFUL looks like a lady, looks strong-willed and challenging. And she has taken on an Big nang'ek like Potjamah before so, I would also love to see her as Angsumali

For me my fav. cast has got to be the 1980's version of Koo Gum with Mam and Warut??, OMG PERFECT CAST. The actor who played VANA gave Kobori a run for his money LoL, Vana was so charming, his smile was soo damn charming and his sweet, sentimental eyes was definitely a match for Kobori's hotness, Damn if I was Angsumali in this version I would be torn between these 2 guys as well....

but I am ready for a remake of Koo Gum any day....oh BanXaiTong too while we're at it lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I would love to see Joy in this but too bad they don't promote her as n'ek no more unless Who & Who produces this, P'Kai loves putting Joy in his lakorns.