[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
looking at these pics make me wanna shriek!

why so sad at their wedding??? i'm gonna ball!

trotting down to their wedding night...nothing gonna happen away. just her breaking his heart!

kobori and his family! 

can someone do the honor of reading the thai text for us?

i still can't get over this kiss. fast motion looks better!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha! Fast motion looks better. ROFL!! 
Thanks for sharing the pictures na! Yeah, too bad nothing is happening on their wedding night anyways. :( ....sadly. 555
I'm excited! Monday is so far yet so close! Hurry up Mondayyy!!! :D

And oh! Kobori's family is gonna be there?! Chyeaahh! I was just thinking about his family too..if they were gonna be there as well. Hehe. I can't wait to see the wedding scene!!! :D

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
It's gonna make me cry looking at those pictures. Kobori(Bie) is so handsome and more crying scenes on. I'm totally gonna cry through out the lakorn.

Mae

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Hahha! Fast motion looks better. ROFL!! 
Thanks for sharing the pictures na! Yeah, too bad nothing is happening on their wedding night anyways. :( ....sadly. 555
I'm excited! Monday is so far yet so close! Hurry up Mondayyy!!! :D

And oh! Kobori's family is gonna be there?! Chyeaahh! I was just thinking about his family too..if they were gonna be there as well. Hehe. I can't wait to see the wedding scene!!! :D

Yeah, will they really show his family is this version? Omg, I can't wait for the next few episodes...any clue how many episodes this version will be?

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh it great that he family is in there with him. If they not there no one will be he side when he feel down maybe it will be more sad for him on the time he heartbroken :'( it's will not make he feel along. Ooohhhh poor kobori he tear falling, ang when will u turn nice for him. Don't broken his heart to much, this is enough stop now

Man the kisses gif is look so hot it look like they suck with each other lips 

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg

wow wow ladies! don't get ahead of the game. i don't know if they'll come for the wedding or show up at all. to the look of the fake cherry blossom, maybe they're just taking a photo of kobori family supposedly in japan. like maybe he'll take out the pic and show his wifie. i dunno. but yeah! it would be hella nice if his family comes because he really need some love. his parents are awesome because they raised such a hot gentleman!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
so excited for the upcoming scenes....I cant wait to see his family and how sweet he is...pls Monday come soon, we all wanna see our Kobori get loved pls!

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Hi, I'm a newcomer here.. I need some help on how to insert pic on our post? I've try already but it's not work on me.

Like everyone here..I'm freaking in love with koo gum 2013 version ..I'm not Thai so I don't watching previous versions, it's a good things cause I'm watching without any comparing with previous versions. Also love Bie & Noona together, now they are my ultimate "Koo Kwan"..wouldn't mind if they are become a couple in real life. (I know it impossible but can't resist my shipping heart)

Thanks to the translations & spoilers..for someone who watching koo gum lakorn in raw video, I'm very very appreciate it..

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
*SHAKES HEAD* very disappointing in you gals. i went back to catch on on the thread and there was a good amount of pictures and especially hot ass gifs and some clips that you gals missed posting up. blame it on people like me who *ahem* is lazy at sharing. but hey, this is why i'm so active today. because i really got koo gum fever! i have phases ok!

there's no point catching us up on the old stuff, thus on to the recent stuff that hasn't been posted yet. so i suppose we are waiting for kobori to wear some normal clothes aside from his uniform and fancy military outfit (or just be naked for all i care!).

i don't know why but suspenders look so hot on guys!

funny how a netizens mention on that korbori ain't gonna really wear green sandals and that noona is so tiptoeing to be taller.

The last episode have inspire some hot smexy and heartbreaking gifs! I have around 80 koo gum gifs saved on my photobucket.

last of all, we all have see the awesome pics from bie and noona's sudsapda mag shoot. i know they were posted here, but i tried to go to the magazine cover topic to see if anyone linked the bts video there but couldn't find it. anyway, for those of you who haven't seen the bts then watch it! totally worth it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03oa0j3USFw

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou

teasingonly555, the thai words say Ying tum pen mai ruk mark kae nai, ying tau-ra-mahn jai mark kae nun, meaning, the more you pretend to not love, the more hurtful it will be. :) Also thanks for the fast-motion kiss, got me squealing!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hehee. I've seen all those but was lazy hence I didn't share anything. LOL I assumed many have seen them also...but it doesn't hurt to share still..i guess. 555 Sorry as well.
Thanks anyways ja! :D
I am exciteddd! I've been anxious to see Kobori wear something else other than his uniform. Heck yeah! Naked may make things even better. ROFL Jkay. 
He looks mighty handsome in his suspenders. I do love him in his military outfit though. I dig mens in suits. Any kind of suits. 555
Hence, Bie looks sexy in anything. :D lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, roselovesice I have to agree with you there, Bie does look good in anything. Really wishing it to be monday already. :)

NdA

I don't know others but I've found a very hot pic of Kabori & Angsumalin.. :woot:  I thought maybe it's a bts picture of they first night or raping turn willing scene (pervert mood). Want to share it here but as I've mentioned on my first post, I've problem with posting pic or precisely I don't how to insert pic..hehe

Anyone have seen that pic? 

rak_lakorn

sarNie Egg
i finally join this site for this forum haha
you girls are right it's like a KOO GUM Fever time right now i can not stop thinking about them two and the movie that is going to come out also!!! lol
anyways anyone love the non-thai fan enough to sub it for us? i mean i still watch it in original but i want to understand the dialogue too because from the previous koo gum his words are so touching and loving lol i am trying to learn thai i only understand the basics haha
I would be so grateful if anyone do take their time to sub!
THANKS

NdA

I've tried likes 10 time already.. copy & paste that pic on my post but nothing appear. I guess my antivirus won't allow it because a pic is damn hot..hehe. Every time I paste it, there was warning box..keep it or discard. 

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
NdA said:
I don't know others but I've found a very hot pic of Kabori & Angsumalin.. :woot:  I thought maybe it's a bts picture of they first night or raping turn willing scene (pervert mood). Want to share it here but as I've mentioned on my first post, I've problem with posting pic or precisely I don't how to insert pic..hehe

Anyone have seen that pic? 
i want to see too! there's no hotlinking here on AF anymore! that's one of the reason why there's not many photos posted since the new changes. so i upload photos i see on other sites into my photobucket that i want to share here. there's a direct link next to the photo, so i copy that link. now back to AF, on the reply box, there is the square picture between the "link" and "<>", click on "image", paste in the link, and the picture should show up.  

before i go to sleep tonight, want to share pics of bie and noona at khun chamnong bhirombhakdi's birthday on March 2nd. for whose who don't know, he is the 6th richest man in thailand who owns a top brewery company. don't ask me why i know that, sometimes i scare myself with the senseless things i know. don't know exactly why bie and noona were there? to sing maybe cause he was on stage. 

bie looks uber handsome here! the light blue gives him so much youth!