[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait till Monday to see all those scenes from the preview. Love Bie so much and he'll always and forever be the only number one in my heart.

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
definitely a new record for me checking this thread so late. very busy this morning. finally got some down time. cant wait for tomorrow. am making a commitment that i can't watch koo gum until i jog in the morning. that will get me going! i must go find my sneakers now. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
teasingonly555 said:
...cant wait for tomorrow. am making a commitment that i can't watch koo gum until i jog in the morning. that will get me going!...

You're lucky you get to watch it in the morning.  Poor me, I have to go to work first, but at least I have Koo Kum to come home to.  My only problem is I hear the theme song in my head when I'm at work, haha.....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, looksy, I have to wait till the evening of the next day to finally get to see it. But I love Monday's now because i know that it's when Koo Gum will air and know that it'll be up on you-tube. :) This is a lakorn that has gotten me waiting impatiently in a long time. I just have to see it eveery time it airs.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
lol.....i can't believe i'm waiting for monday too!
i'm so anxious for some bie-noona "quarrelings" :woot2:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Monday is tomorrow!!!!! Can't wait to see Kobori and Angsumalin..and Takeda (Doctor/Puri), of course :) I wonder if we'll see the engagement and marriage scenes this week?

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yay!!!!!!! its finally going to happen tomorrow morning, thank goodness I will be off to watch and I will def be spazzing all day tomorrow!!!!!  We gotta be going crazy waiting for so long, and its only a week!!!  Hurry Monday, we all wanna see our Kobori take on Noona!!!!!!! Team Kobori!

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL, you girls.........it's like Mondays have a purpose now.  I've been re-watching this lakorn all weekend long and I keep on replaying that preview posted by exactchannel on youtube (the one that teasingonly555 shared with us) with the bonus scene of Kobori getting aggressive with Ang.  The previous Kobori was not that aggressive, but this works as well, haha!!! 

I've been squealing like a fangirl.   :D 

cecilia

Staff member
Someone mentioned that they want to know what will happen this week? Well, i couldn't hold my curiosity in and went to read the summary at manager lmao

OMG! It was not a willing (the original was a r) --- The script sounds like a R to me. (even though i hope it was a willing) 
She fought but he held on ... she bit his shoulder too (it'll be fun to hear him scream lmao) it's going to be intense lmao

For those who want to read it: (Ah, these spoiler usually don't show until next week .. so i'm assuming they're get marry this week - the escape party will take place next week .. b/c that is when he'll be drunk, get mad at Ang, and questions her love for him -- then consummate w/out her will)

อังศุมาลินพยายามพาร่างโกโบริที่ตาปิดสนิท หน้าแดงก่ำ ยืนโงนเงนจะล้มแหล่ไม่ล้มแหล่เข้ามาที่นอกชาน

โกโบริคว้าเสานึงไว้ได้ ใช้เป็นหลักยึด แต่แล้วทำท่าจะรูดล้มตัวลง

“เดี๋ยวค่ะ อย่าเพิ่งนอนตรงนี้” อังศุมาลินรีบดึงให้ยืนขึ้น

โกโบริเงยมา ส่งเสียงดัง ชูมือสูง “ขอบคุณมาก เป็นการต้อนรับอันแสนอบอุ่น...จงเจริญๆ”

อังศุมาลินเอ็ด “เงียบๆ หน่อยค่ะ”

โกโบริเสียงดังขึ้นอีก “สนุกมาก สนุกมากๆๆๆ”

อังศุมาลินดุ ตีที่ตัวเบาๆ “นี่ อย่าเอ็ดไปสิ”

โกโบริมองหน้าอังศุมาลิน ยิ้มๆ ร้องเพลงรำวงเฉย “เจ้า-ช่อ-มา-ลี คนดีของพี่..ก็มา..สวยจริงหนา..เวลาค่ำคืน”

อังศุมาลินจุ๊ปาก ชู่ววว..

โกโบริร้องดังขึ้น เอื้อมมือขึ้นฟ้า “ดวงจันทร์ไปไหน..ทำไมถึงไม่ส่องแสง...”    

อังศุมาลินชักฉุนพูดญี่ปุ่นออกไป “เงียบๆ อย่าส่งเสียงดัง”

โกโบริอ้อแอ้ๆ เมาหนัก “ใครทำเสียงดัง” เหมือนได้สติขึ้นมา พยายามตั้งตัวให้ตรง เบิกตากว้าง “นี่เวลาเท่าไร”

อังศุมาลินบอก “ดึกมากแล้ว แต่คุณต้องไปนั่งโน่น”

อังศุมาลิน พยายามพยุงกึ่งลากโกโบริเข้ามานั่งที่ยกพื้น

“นั่งอยู่นี่นะ จะไปปิดประตู”

อังศุมาลินปิดล็อกประตูเสร็จ หันกลับมา

เห็นโกโบรินอนแผ่หลาเหยียดยาว แขนขาเปะปะ พึมพำ “น้ำเปล่า..ขอน้ำเปล่า”

ขันน้ำเปล่าถูกจ่อลงให้ตรงเข้าปาก อังศุมาลินประคองศีรษะโกโบริขึ้นดื่มน้ำ

“ดีๆ เดี๋ยวจะหกหมด”

โกโบริดื่มน้ำเกลี้ยงขัน แล้วฟุบราบกับพื้นต่อ อังศุมาลินมองอย่างอ่อนใจ

กระดุมเสื้อโกโบริถูกปลดลงทีละเม็ดจนเกือบครึ่ง เผยให้เห็นแผ่นอกหนา แดงเรื่อ เหงื่อซึมทั่ว ของโกโบริที่ยังไม่ได้สติ

โกโบริพึมพำเบาๆ ในลำคอ “ฮิเดโกะ”

อังศุมาลินหยิบผ้าชุบน้ำในขันข้างๆ มาลูบเช็ดทั่วหน้า ทั่วตัวโกโบริขยับตัวเล็กน้อย

“เป็นยังไงบ้างคะ หายดีหรือยัง”

โกโบริถาม “คุณ-เป็นใคร”

ระหว่างนั้นยุงเริ่มมาบินตอมทั่วหน้าทั่วตัวโกโบริ ส่งเสียงวี้ๆๆ อังศุมาลินใช้มือตบเปี๊ยะ และผ้าเหวี่ยงปัดไปมา

“คุณลุกขึ้นไหวไหม”

โกโบรินิ่ง ไม่มีเสียงตอบกลับ

อังศุมาลินถอนใจแรง ตัดสินใจดึงชุด ช้อนตัวโกโบริขึ้น

“ลุก ไปเร็ว ไปนอนในห้อง ยุงจะได้ไม่กัด”

อังศุมาลินออกแรงเต็มที่ กว่าจะดึงโกโบริขึ้นมาได้
ก็ทุลักทุเลเอาการ โกโบริจะล้มพังพาบไปอีกอังศุมาลิน
โมโหหยิกบิดต้นแขนโกโบริเข้าเต็มแรง

“ลุกสิ”

ในที่สุดร่างโกโบริถูกทิ้งฟุบลงบนฟูกเบาะในห้องนอน

อังศุมาลินมองอย่างเหน็ดเหนื่อย เหงื่อกาฬแตกทั่วตัว หอบเหนื่อย

“เอ้า นอน”

โกโบริบ่นงึมงำในคอไปมา เหวี่ยงไม้เหวี่ยงมือปัดดึงเสื้อตัวเองวุ่นวาย อังศุมาลินปาดเหงื่อ ถอนใจ

“ร้อนละซิ มา เดี๋ยวฉันจะถอดเสื้อออกให้”

อังศุมาลินนั่งลงไปโน้มดึงเสื้อออกจากตัวโกโบริอย่างยากลำบาก โกโบริพยายามลืมตาที่หรี่ปรือฉ่ำเยิ้มมองมา

“หือ...”

“อยู่เฉยๆ หลับได้แล้ว”

“ฮิเดโกะ…” โกโบริเรียกอีก

“คุณเมามาก หลับซะ”

โกโบริมองๆ แล้วถาม “ที่ไหน”

“ช่างเถอะ คุณนอนได้แล้ว”

โกโบริลูบๆ คลำๆ ฟูก “ที่นอนนี่”

อังศุมาลินโน้มไปใกล้เพื่อดึงแขนเสื้อให้ออกเป็นส่วนสุดท้าย โกโบริจ้องมองหน้าอังศุมาลิน

“ฮิเดโกะ”

“คุณนอนนี่ละ เดี๋ยวฉันออกไปปูของฉันใหม่”

“ทำไม”

โกโบริคว้าดึงตัวอังศุมาลินเข้ามาเต็มแรง อังศุมาลินปลิวถลาล้มลงแนบซบชิดแผ่นอกโกโบริ

โกโบริถามอย่างดุเดือด “ทำไม ผมเลวนักหรือ คุณถึงไม่รักผม เพราะอะไร”

อังศุมาลินตกใจ “โกโบริ”

อังศุมาลินพยายามดันตัวออกสุดแรง แต่โกโบริกอดรัดรั้งไว้เต็มที่ แล้วถามอีกด้วยน้ำเสียงขมขื่น

“บอกมาซิ ผมเลวตรงไหน บอกผมมา”

“ปล่อย..บอกให้ปล่อยนะ” อังศุมาลินเสียงดังขึ้น

“ในสายตาคุณ ยังไงยังไง..ผมก็ไม่มีทางเป็นคนดีขึ้นมา มันคงไม่แปลกอะไรถ้าผมจะเลวอย่างนั้นจริงๆ เสียที”

“กรุณาเถอะค่ะ..ปล่อยดิฉัน”

“คุณไม่เคยกรุณาผมเลย ไม่เคยแม้แต่จะพูดจาดีๆ ให้ผมชื่นใจบ้างสักนิด” โกโบริพรั่งพรูความรู้สึก

“วันหลังเถอะคะ วันหลังเราค่อยพูดดีๆ กันใหม่ คุณกำลังเมามาก นอนเถอะคะ..ปล่อยฉันเถอะ”

โกโบริพลิกตัว ให้อังศุมาลินอยู่ล่าง
แล้วประทับริมฝีปากลงบนซอกแก้มอังศุมาลินอย่างร้อนแรง
อังศุมาลินพยายามดิ้นๆๆ แต่ไม่พ้น และไม่มีทางสู้แรง
จึงตัดสินใจกัดเข้าที่หัวไหล่โกโบริอย่างแรง

โกโบริสะดุ้ง อารมณ์เดือดดาลพลุ่งพล่าน

“คุณแต่งงานกับผมแล้ว คุณไม่มีทางหนีผมไปได้อีกแล้ว”

อังศุมาลินดิ้นสู้สุดฤทธิ์ กลับถูกโกโบริกระชากรั้งเหนี่ยวไว้อย่างบ้าคลั่งรุนแรง จนต่างกลิ้งพลิกไปมา

อังศุมาลินทุบ ถีบ จิกตีโกโบริ

โกโบริรวบมือทั้งสองข้างของอังศุมาลินไว้ได้ กดแน่นขึงพืดทับไว้กับฟูกนอน แล้วก้มลงมาจะจูบ

อังศุมาลินหันหน้าหลบ โกโบริก็จูบไล่ไปตามแก้ม ผม และหู

อังศุมาลินหมดหนทางสู้ จึงขย้ำกัดลงไปที่เดิมอีกครั้ง เลือดค่อยๆ ไหลซึมออกมา แต่อังศุมาลินกลับกัดแน่นไม่ยอมปล่อย

โกโบริทำหน้ายอมรับความเจ็บปวด แต่กอดทับร่างอังศุมาลินไว้แน่น ไม่ยอมปล่อย
credit: manager

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Aiyaaah...Can't even read Thai. 555 But thanks for sharing Ceci!
Well, I guess it will be an R scene. Hehe. Oh Kobori. I like my Pra'eks aggressive. I think I like this Kobori more, which I do and have from the beginning. lol I'm excited! Hopefully next week comes quick! And Yes! It's almost Monday in like 30+ minutes...for me! I'm excited! This means I shall head to bed soon so that I won't wake up late to watch it. 555 :D 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Thanks @cecilia for translation, I'm blush while reading this scene...just imagine the scene made my heart flutter it so intense

BUT WHY NEED TO WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK I WANT WATCH THE SCENE RIGHT NOW.... :lmao:

It okay calm myself cause :dance1: tonight koo gum will be airing, tommorow I can download the raw video  :thumbsup:  ...right now I can't focus on work , so excited.

BTW how many R scene suppose to be in this lakorn? for the R scene I think it will be raping turn willing..the scenerio usually happen in Thai lakorn right

cecilia

Staff member
Sorry .. i'd translate it but it'll take too long .. so let me just sum up a bit of what happened.

Koborireturned from the party, drunk.  Ang helped support him in to their room.  He was not stable so he fell to the floor with Ang on the bottom (He fell onto her chest lol). He gently mumbled, "Hideko" into her ear.  She pushed him over after realizing that he's all hot and sweaty. (Can't remember, either his shirt came unbutton or she unbuttoned him lmao) .. but she wiped the sweat from his body.  After this, she tried to get him up and told him to go to bed.  Once on the bed, she told him that he'll sleep there and she'll make her place elsewhere.  He held onto her arm and asked her why can't she sleep there beside him and threw a tantrum lmao .. She told him that they'll talk about this when he's not drunk.  He got super upset and pulled her onto the bed.  He asked her, "why? Am I that horrible? Is that why you don't love me? Why?"

Ang was taken back and said, "Kobori," while trying hard to get herself free from him. However, he held onto her tightly and asked with firm tone, "Tell me.  Tell me how horrible I am.  Tell me."

Ang answered with a firm voice, "Let go.  I said let go."

"In your eyes .. regardless, I will never be a good person. It's not strange at all if I were to be that bad," said Kobori.

"Please, let go of me."

"You never please me.  You never say anything good to make me feel happy," expressed by Kobori.

"Next time, we can talk nicely.  You're drunk.  Please, sleep.  Let go of me."

Kobori turned over and pinned Ang down on the bed with his feet on top of her (?) *blush*

Ang tried to wriggle free but can't fight with Kobori's strength so she decided to bite his shoulder lmao

Kobori was startled and got really angry.

"You married me .. therefore, you can't escape from me."

lmao - omg, this is bad (i don't know how to translate the rest -- b/c it's quite intense lmao) But i can tell you, he kissed her again *blush*

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, okay, I was getting to translating, but Cecilia beat me to it. Gosh, spent ten minutes just reading that. I can't wait for this. I also think it was a rape turned willing too, cause that's what it was in Num and Benz version as i remember. I just laughed on the parts where it said Kobori sang. Can't wait to see Bie acting drunk and singing. LOL. :) Also @NdA, there's only one rape scene in this lakorn in the previous versions, but don't know bout this one.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Heart Attack!!!!

Thanks for the translations Cecilia.  I blushed just reading that.

This scene is going to be explosive. Exact lakorns usually have intense R-scenes.  I just hope that it's not so intense that it takes away from Kobori's character, but then again, he is drunk. 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Bieluvr said:
LOL, okay, I was getting to translating, but Cecilia beat me to it. Gosh, spent ten minutes just reading that. I can't wait for this. I also think it was a rape turned willing too, cause that's what it was in Num and Benz version as i remember. I just laughed on the parts where it said Kobori sang. Can't wait to see Bie acting drunk and singing. LOL. :) Also @NdA, there's only one rape scene in this lakorn in the previous versions, but don't know bout this one.

Hope this version have more than one R or willing scenes.. :clap:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
PWAHAHHA! Thanks Ceci! And Intense? That's the BEST part! 555 Darn. It's okay. You don't have to translate it if it's too long and time consuming. Thanks for summing it up! Really appreciate it! :D
Wow. I guess I am excited..? 555 I just can't wait to see more of their marriage life. Hopefully the stuff Kobori said to her knocks some sense into her. The boy is expressing how heartborken he is! TT___TT And the saddest part is when he said, "You never please me. You never say anything good to make me feel happy." <--- Woowww. My poor baby.  :cry:
Thanks again Ceci! :D

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much Cecilia!!!!!!!  Its so good!  This is like the most anticipating scene that everyone wanna see, i dont know if my behind can wait another week, lol.  But today is finally the day we can all get frustrated with him since Ang is being so mean.  I def wouldnt mind him doing all that to me, kobori wouldnt waste his energy on that! lol...Ready in less than 2 hrs!