[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Okay I want to construct my own version of koo gum.. It would be nice if the story like this

Kobori & Angsumalin wedding ceremony- before reincarnation

Bie & Noona wedding ceremony- After reincarnation

They lived happily ever after..at last it happy ending :clap: 
*Please excuse me I'm too delusional to come up with this kind of idea.  :arrg:

credit photos: บี้ The Star facebook

gloria83

sarNie Adult
:woot2: love it! lol...wish it was true.   yay! just a few more minutes, lets get our popcorn and seats comfy! :dance3:

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@gloria83 too bad for me, I couldn't watching koo gum until tomorrow morning.  :lmao:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!! The ending scene was so breath taking!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! gotta see it again...dont wanna spoil it so ill wait!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wish i could watch it right now too, but gonna have to wait. Im dying here!!! Kobori, I need you!!! Koo Gum too. LOL :)

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
omg! kobori was hella smexy! i didnt expect a forced kiss. did you? so let the epic pics and gifs recaps epi 11. they didn't say it like this or in this tone, but hey! this is my story! but they were thinking this too. 

ang scared that shit just got real! "i hate you, kobori, for screwing up my life! go die!" while...bie is chill as a white knight zombie in the hospital thinking "oh what shall i do to save my hideko?"

he's the first praek to have peripheral vision...this guy just doesn't let his girl walk out. he jumps from behind the tree and say it right in her face  "why you hater move on me pretending not to see me here on our scared place where we first kissed, baby. i've been only gone for only a while. you've forgotten me already?"

ang tells him "the single best thing you can do for me is to get outta my life forever! go to hell for all i care!" he tells her out, "i should marry you." her response, "you're solving a problem with a bigger problem! a thai marry a jap? know what others will think! i hate you, so now i'll have to get stuck with you for life? is this a joke!" i love his reasons and insight on cross-culture marriages. how love transcend cultures. where's the hotline to order a guy like this?

kobori comes spy on her, looking all sad. "i'll just stalk you for a while tonight to cure my wanting you."

"mommy! i have to marry that enemy now? i hate politics!"

korbori, "baby, im so sorry. i didn't meant to trap you into a corner like this." THE SNIFFING KISSES WERE SO SENSUAL!!! *noosebleed* ang delivers the famous line of "i hate you! if i married you, have your kid, im gonna teach him to hate you before he love! take that, bastard!" AND WHAT WHAT DOES THIS KOBORI DO! that's right! kiss her to shut up that foul mouth! forced kiss, slap, kimono gets pulled down, scratch, and then the sorry monologue of "im sorry, wronging you, good thing you reminded me of my conscience" eeffff that!!! get rid of your conscience!!! afterwards, when he is fixing his loose kimono like the girl after a rape scene. i couldn't help think "omg, ang why you raped him?" bie very white na!!! 

damn, i fretted on this part!!! today could've been my death date!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I wanna slap ang mouth,her mouth is not the same as her heart. Poor kobori he face look sad,when ang say when she have child she will teach she/he to hate kobori and the child will know the word hate before love. Ang can u stop I cant stand on u anymore,stop hide ur feeling for kobori. U say u hate him, u shouldnt let that person the one u hate kiss and Hug or come near u.

On the perview show did ang mad at him cuz the people didn't let her and kobori go Hide with them or what? Isn't it the right time for u to mad at him ? Safe ur life first before u will mad at him

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
Miley19 said:
On the perview show did ang mad at him cuz the people didn't let her and kobori go Hide with them or what? Isn't it the right time for u to mad at him ? Safe ur life first before u will mad at him

the people didn't want to shelter them because kobori is a jap and bombs and bullets will be aimed at him and they don't want to risk getting hit with him around. so sad, when he tell ang to take shelter without him. so sad but god! i love it that she'll feel some pain watching him defenseless and getting hurt in the open. ang is always going to be mad without a sense. for now, let her hurt a bit for kobori too before she gives him the real pain later. god! i get so worked up with her senseless hatred!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks Teasingonly555 for all that and the pictures!!!!  I loved that scene at the end....i didnt expect that kiss, pretty intense.  

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Darn. The marriage scene isn't going to happen this week. Sigh. :( But it's okay. Todays episode pretty much made up for it. 555
Well, todays episode was quite an interesting one. Although there weren't that much scenes of the two together in todays episode, it was still a well worth to watch episode. Haha. Kobori is so good at making Ang feel super guilty. Heck, she needs to anyways. Love how she thought she got the last laugh but apparently, she didn't. He did. 555 Not literally but hopefully you get what I mean. :p
But yes, I hate how she keeps saying she hates him. I feel so bad for Kobori. He was so heartbroken, disappointed, and shocked-ish to hear her say it to his face more than 10x's. She needs to be taught a lesson. LOL Hopefully tomorrow's episode will have more of the two together and a first glance of their marriage preparation. That'll be nice...but the wait will be deadly and torturous. 555 This just mean we're extra close to the end. I cannot accept this. I can't! TT_______TT   :cry1:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I hate Angsumalin super much she's super mean to Kobori. I hate it when she said she hates him, doesn't love him, and will never ever love him. Also when she said if she has a baby with Kobori the 1st thing she'll teach him/her to do I'd hate Kobori before he/she knows how to love. First I just doesn't like Angsumalin but now I'm starting to hate her because she's so mean to Kobori and never even say a nice word/thing to Kobori. She never ever know what and how much Kobori has to sacrifice because of her, Kobori is going to suffer more and more towards the lakorn (I can tell).

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm paini gright now just reading these. :cry: Only i don't have a tissue box here with me. So sad for Kobori, Ung is so aweful to him but he still love her with all his heart. When can i find someone to love me this much? We Kobori, you need to teach her a lesson!

rak_lakorn

sarNie Egg
teasingonly555 said:
omg! kobori was hella smexy! i didnt expect a forced kiss. did you? so let the epic pics and gifs recaps epi 11. they didn't say it like this or in this tone, but hey! this is my story! but they were thinking this too. 

ang scared that shit just got real! "i hate you, kobori, for screwing up my life! go die!" while...bie is chill as a white knight zombie in the hospital thinking "oh what shall i do to save my hideko?"

he's the first praek to have peripheral vision...this guy just doesn't let his girl walk out. he jumps from behind the tree and say it right in her face  "why you hater move on me pretending not to see me here on our scared place where we first kissed, baby. i've been only gone for only a while. you've forgotten me already?"

ang tells him "the single best thing you can do for me is to get outta my life forever! go to hell for all i care!" he tells her out, "i should marry you." her response, "you're solving a problem with a bigger problem! a thai marry a jap? know what others will think! i hate you, so now i'll have to get stuck with you for life? is this a joke!" i love his reasons and insight on cross-culture marriages. how love transcend cultures. where's the hotline to order a guy like this?

kobori comes spy on her, looking all sad. "i'll just stalk you for a while tonight to cure my wanting you."

"mommy! i have to marry that enemy now? i hate politics!"

korbori, "baby, im so sorry. i didn't meant to trap you into a corner like this." THE SNIFFING KISSES WERE SO SENSUAL!!! *noosebleed* ang delivers the famous line of "i hate you! if i married you, have your kid, im gonna teach him to hate you before he love! take that, bastard!" AND WHAT WHAT DOES THIS KOBORI DO! that's right! kiss her to shut up that foul mouth! forced kiss, slap, kimono gets pulled down, scratch, and then the sorry monologue of "im sorry, wronging you, good thing you reminded me of my conscience" eeffff that!!! get rid of your conscience!!! afterwards, when he is fixing his loose kimono like the girl after a rape scene. i couldn't help think "omg, ang why you raped him?" bie very white na!!! 

damn, i fretted on this part!!! today could've been my death date!
Lol I thought it was just me but seriously when he was trying to put his kimono back on after the scratch it did look like he jut got rape phahahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha! Yeah, it does look like Kobori got RAPED by Ang. 555 It got kind of awkward when he started to lift and fix his kimono slowly. LOL 

Reactions: NdA