[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, yes yes, I agree. As we were watching, my brother and i was making fun of that scene saying that when Ung raped Kobori they weren't married yet, but at least when Koboroi raped her they were already married. LOL. Gosh, i feel so bad for Kobori!!!! Ung, you are officialy on my hate-list, but on Ung, not Noona, I still want Noona and Bie to get together! :p

Reactions: NdA

cecilia

Staff member
^i did not watch today episode yet but you girls got me going crazy here at campus!!!  KISS!!! A FORCE KISS .. glad it's not a sniff on the neck ... i thought p'bird was pretty sensual in the movie version .. but i guess BIE took it all the way ... HIT A HOMERUN .. to deserve that FAMOUS scratch.  This explains why .. he said, 'YOU NEVER PLEASE ME. NEVER SAY ANYTHING NICE TO ME.' and BAM .. next thing you know, Ang is his <3

Gloria, I'll translate it for you if no one get to you na (I'm still downloading)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AHAHHA! I love how you word your words, Ceci! Gosh. Talking about it makes me so darn excited! 555 It's hilariously exciting. I guess this is where I need to calm my hormones down. LOL I'm just kidding. 
I love how he did hit "homerun." They boy can't hold it in any longer. The awkward part was when he started to sniff kiss her and she just stood there. Well, yeah it was suppose to be like that but it just got awkward. lol 
Anyways, yeah. Thanks Ceci if you can and do get to it. I would really appreciate it as well. You're definitely one of the best. Thanks! ;) 555

Anyways, here's another MV that I did. I tried! I'm still not getting any better. 555 I want to make longer and better ones. Hopefully I get better once the lakorn ends hence I have more scenes to do. These things are time consuming too! And if you can see, I got lazy halfway through. LOL
Watch in HD if can! Enjoy na! :) Thanks! 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
when he was sniffling her, i was hoping he would start to kiss her face and neck, I think that would of happen but she stopped it.   He is so sexually frustrated, I dont blame him later on when he rapes her, she is his anyways..lol

cecilia

Staff member
For you girls, I skipped the whole episode and watched the last part to translate it ... Enjoy ___^

Kobori walked toward Ang, "Good evening.  Am I bothering you? Can I talk to you? I just learned from the news from the paper today. I really just found out. I'm to blame. I didn't know that things will turn out to be this big. I didn't want it to be like this.  I don't want politic to be part of this, not even a little bit of it.  "

Ang answered, "but it happened already."

Kobori said, "I'm sorry.  This was the biggest regret I have."

Ang questioned, "why? The relationship (friendship) between the Thai and Japanese are shown (display) clearly (will be strong). "

Kobori stopped Ang and said, "I don't want to know anything about the relationship (of the politic parties between the Thai/Japanese) BUT what I need to know .... is ... "

Ang was taken back and started to walk away from him.  Kobori turned around and pulled her into his embrace, "Hideko."

Ang was stunted - unable to speak.  Kobori gently said her name again, "Hideko."

Ang continues to look confuse (about her feeling).

Kobori softly repeat her name once more, 'Hideko,' as he slowly continue to sniff her scent (this was so sensual) - no wonder he's having s3xual frustration .. just look at the way he sniff her around her upper shoulder to her hair lol

With an unexplained and confused expression, Ang retorted, "I hate you."

Kobori slowly moved his face away from her upon hearing these HARSH words.

Ang broke free from his embrace, turned around and said, "I hate you.  Are you satisfy now?" (Girl, you're in love - you're asking him if he's happy unpon hearing this -- what kind of question was that if you dont' love him -- just like p'ek, Ang is provoking him. lol)

She continued, "If I married you, I'll continue to hate you.  If i have (your) a child, I'll teach him (i just pick him as gender) to hate you too.  I'll teach him about hate before knowing what love is.  You got what you want with your power and status (rank) but there's one thing ... that you'll never get it ... and then you'll know how .. living life with hate ... is like." 

With s3xual frustration, he forcefully pulled her to kiss .. She broke free from him after throwing a few punches and said, "I hate you."

With more frustration, he continue to sniff her forcefully lmao  She couldn't fight with his strength .. therefore, she used her fingers as weapon and gave him some scratches (omg, i have the weirdest imagination of them in bed lol)  ... He stepped away from her, holding onto his kimono, looking at her with sorrowful and longing eyes.  He realized that ANG RAPED him lmao (you girl got me laughing so hard at this -- now, i'm into this whole funny sarcasm or maybe not talk).

Kobori sighed deeply and said, "It's alright. I'm at fault," making Ang felt guilty as them nice musical came on in the background lol

With a guilty face, Ang asked, "You ... does it hurt a lot?"

Kobori pulled his kimono on and apologized, "I'm sorry.  I'm at fault.  I forgot who I am (as in not having any conscience) and I did you wrong.  It's good that you woke me up like this.  Please forget what happened.  Goodbye" (SERIOUSLY, girls -- y'all got me thinking way beyond what it's suppose to be lmao -- Are you hurt and I'm sorry and that kimono scene ... some wild imagination there.)

Kobori said his final goodbye of the night and walked away from her leaving her feeling guilty.  Ang looked on and softly mumbled, "Kobori."

Now, I'm going to go and watch the whole episode again lmao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Aww! Thanks Ceci! You're the best! You didn't have to rush! Now you're spoiled! Sorry dear! 
But thanks again! I totally appreciate it! And your side notes, LOL. Can't believe Ang and Kobori will have this huge of an impact on us...making us have such wild imaginations of the two. 555 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
THANKS SO MUCH GIRL!!!!!! LOVE YOU!  You didnt have to rush at all...take your time to build up the feelings thats gonna happen in the next episode!!!!I love alll you side notes!!! Im so frustrated with him.

cecilia

Staff member
I want to find me a Kobori <3

Ang is so EVIL!
But it's okay - she's setting her own 'love' trap lmao

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, that ending scene, I melted into a puddle. The way Kobori held Ang was so wonderfully gentle.  He didn't have to say much but whisper her name because nothing spoke louder than his heart beating for her....and then when he sensually smelled her......you just know that this man loves everything about this woman. How his heart aches for her. 

I hated every time Ang said she hated him, but who is she trying to fool? I lost count of how many times she said it. It was as if the more she said it, the more she could convince herself that it was true. 

I just have to say that I wholeheartedly love Bie and Noona as Kobori and Angsumalin. 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Im pretty upset that I have to work early tomorrow and will have to miss tomorrow's episode, i hope you guys put up spoilers cause thats the first thing im gonna do when i get home is jump on the computer and come into here!!!! Love Kobori!!!  I hope there are more love scenes tomorrow and Kobori getting his move on again!

cecilia

Staff member
Ang is one of those 'PAK MAI TRONG GUB JAI' lmao .. Jai rai tae jai dee lmao MAI RAK plae wah RAK lol Just look at the way she remembered his words and their WAR KISS lmao Time after time she still reminds of it :wub:

She hesitates when she said I NEVER LOVE YOU .. looking for excuses after excuses --- Mai koey rak .. plae wah KOEY RAK in the language of KOBORI and Angsumalin >>> BTW, I love love that SNEAK PEAK scene .. so so very cute of him to come so late at night to see her through them broken house fence. 

Mae

sarNie Adult
They say love is blind...and Kobori loves Angsumalin regardless of what she says or does to him :-( I remember in Bird and Kwang's version after the r-scene...Kobori tells Angsumalin that he's not sure why he loves her soo much..loving her only hurts him and doesn't give him any happiness besides darkness because she never says anything nice to him or does anything to please him. But he still loves her with all his heart...he has questioned himself so many times why he loves her so much, etc.... This man has such a huge heart! I just love him!

Anyways, today's episode caused major blushing...but I love this Kobori, he won't back down either because he so hopeful she loves him too...nor is he afraid of Angsumalin... Love this Kobori and how strong he is against Angsumalin!

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
You girls so funny..does we girls always have wild imaginations?

@Ceci thanks for translation..for sure I’ll watch this scene (literally) more than hundred time in waiting for new episodes next week.

From previous episode this scene got me wild...sexually connected with each other body.

credit photo:

คู่กรรม บี้ หนูนา (Koo Gum クーガム 萤爱 ) facebook

cecilia

Staff member
^mae, you're too funny -- Today episode sure got us all wild .. the imagination never ceases after that FORCEFUL kiss :wub:  Don't forget .. they also say that EGO/PRIDE block our heart to feel too ... Ang and her pride *sighed*  Just look at the way she softly called out his name as he leave her at the boat house 'Kobori' ... Her worry face was priceless --- sign of love due to her sympathizing him and the pain she caused him <3

I'll wake up to catch tomorrow episode since I don't have to work nor go to class until 11am ^___^ Super excited!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
...but I love this Kobori, he won't back down either because he so hopeful she loves him too...nor is he afraid of Angsumalin... Love this Kobori and how strong he is against Angsumalin!

I noticed that too. He knows how to put her in her place and make her feel guilty with his words. And this Kobori is quick with his hands, LOL. He's knows how to man handle Ang, which I didn't see in the previous version. This Kobori is a good mixture of flirtiness, maturity, sensuality, confidence, and a take charge attitude. 

cecilia

Staff member
Looksy, you got it right .. He's so manly SEXY in so many ways --- i love that LEAD attitude in a man and Bie did Kobori's justice :wub:  So in love with the last scene .. going to replay it over and over until tomorrow :wub:

looksy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
 --- i love that LEAD attitude in a man and Bie did Kobori's justice.....

Yes, he did. I will admit when I'm wrong. I didn't think he had it in him, but Bie is giving me a Kobori that I didn't know I wanted......I so love him in this role. 

I just wish more people would give this version of Koo Kum a try.  They are missing out.