[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
teasingonly555 said:
Dreamlove, you shoulda put the pic instead of the link because i totally skipped out on the link. 

Here is the pic:

i voted for bie, please go vote! you don't have to be a member. holler if you need instructions!
I want to vote teasingonly!!! I just don't know how to, please help! :)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i hope that in the near future they make another lakorn together again!  I know im gonna miss them together and gonna miss seeing Bie's face in lakorns.

looksy

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Maybe I’m minor here. I’m kind of sympathy towards Angsumalin rather than hate her. Why?...

NdA, I totally understand Ang.  She has every right to despise the presence of Japanese soldiers in her homeland.  This is war after all.  Her peaceful world has been rocked by these foreign men with guns and all the chaos that comes with them.  Yes, it would be nice if she can put her hate aside and just accept the love and kindness of this wonderful man, but what adds to her frustration is that Kobori(the Japanese, the war) is what is preventing her childhood sweetheart Wanut from returning home.  It's bad enough that he can't return home, but if he does make it home, she can't even wholeheartedly give him her heart anymore.  Although she won't admit it to herself, but her heart knows...........she loves Kobori.......that's why she's always saying "I hate you"  in an attempt to get him to stop loving her, but more importantly,  it's because she HAS to constantly remind herself......so she can convince her heart what it's feeling is wrong...........and I think for her, it's easier for her to deny her heart, which she considers selfish, than it is for her to betray her country (and Wanut) because it's for the greater good.  

By the way,  my vote easily went to Bie.  He's giving me a Kobori that I didn't even know I wanted.  If there is a vote for best Angsumalin, my vote will go to Noona as well.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Lol, I tried to vote and think I did correctly. Bie definitely got my vote!!!! Best Kobori choice ever!!!! Although I really enjoyed Worit and Bird as Kobori as well, but I think Bie's the full package..mmm, can't stop staring at his buffness! I'm not really a fan of Nadech and don't really understand the hype about him. Can someone share with me what I'm not seeing about Nadech, seriously? I think it's just me, but I don't mind watching his lakorns from time to time. I did enjoy Game Rai Game Rak with Yaya a lot.

Also, I can sympathize for Angsumalin too. Realistically speaking, if I were Ang I would probably feel the same way, treat him just as bad, and hide my feelings for Kobori too. But the non-Angsumalin me would accept Kobori with open arms..hehee.

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
I want to vote teasingonly!!! I just don't know how to, please help! :)

GO VOTE BIE!!! http://thaicybervote.com/poll/detail/46?fb_action_ids=485621751491212&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582
click on the link, click the button vote under kobori-bie. a pop-up comes up with two buttons, click on the LEFT BLUE button. then the screen darkens with another pop-up. on the right half, you see the words "NOT A MEMBER" and the "CONFIRM VOTE" button under it, click that orange button to vote as a nonmember. you will now see that the vote button under kobori-bie is blue to mark that you and your ip is registered as already had voted. when i was still in college, i went to vote on such polls on as many of those ready-to-use-computer around campuses. crazy i know! many of you are in college, so just a hint to you!

Reactions: NdA

cecilia

Staff member
Mae, I understand how you felt. Sometime, I don't get how some people get hype about their favorite too .. therefore, I can only concluded that one need no persuasion to love someone .. so if you want to love him, you'll have to open up and accept him willingly on your own na. I'd would persuade you to love him .. but that won't last long unless you accept him yourself -- and become loyal :p (cheesy? i know lol)

My advice to Ang is to do exactly how I do too - open my heart and let no one defined him for me to love LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
saw Noona Mv..ahhh..more love scene between ang&kobori after wedding. can't wait to see. gosh mon-tue come quick. dying to see. dunno why can't post mv link in here.sorry.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay, I just voted, and thank you so much for helping teasingonly. :) I love Bie more than anyone else no matter what, but I love Nadech too. The thing i don't get is why is he on the list if his movie hasn't even been out yet and no one knows how he will portray the role, people are just voting for him because they like him and i think that is unfair. I know i voted for Bie, but that is because i actually saw how he portrayed the character and I love the new characteristics he adds to the character Kobori. Oh well, at least I was fair while voting.

Reactions: NdA

looksy

sarNie Adult
Heart Attack!!!!!

It's going to get HOT on this thread come Monday and Tuesday. 

I haven't been this excited about a lakorn for a long time. Thank you so much Teedee for sharing that. 

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
thanks teedee! ladies, it's worth it to click on the pantip link even though you can't read thai! more screencaps. 
in case you are too lazy, can't miss Ham Jai's MV! watch b4 it's removed!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I-rC5bhPT8s#!

edit: never mind! i hate that my sister signed me out of my yt account so i didn't see that exactchannel uploaded the mv on their account, so no worry. it'll always be here. by the time of this edit, i've watch it over 20 times! 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
looksy said:
Heart Attack!!!!!

It's going to get HOT on this thread come Monday and Tuesday. 

I haven't been this excited about a lakorn for a long time. Thank you so much Teedee for sharing that. 

Same with me..last one was Luerd Katiyya
I voted using 4 different computer at my office..keke :secret:

looksy

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
I voted using 4 different computer at my office..keke :secret:

Ahahahahahaaaa........I tried doing the same thing, LOL............we got it bad for this lakorn and for this Kobori. :D

cecilia

Staff member
^You girls make me laugh .. make me want to go through all the computer around campus -- just to help boost up Bie's vote .. but i can't T_T .. HOowever, if anyone can .. go ahead and do this to all the computer at your campus na ... Good luck with this .. I'll stand by and watch ...

Thanks for the mv na, Teedee .. I'm blushing so hard now *turned the laptop from sister's view lol*