[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
NdA said:
What did you mean?
My secret method slowly showing it effectiveness, my Kobori-Bie voting increased drastically at this moment..keke
NdA, you keep up your good work! BIE>NADECH at the moment!!! bieluvr just needs to go to sleep, she's seeing things. THERE'S 23 MORE DAYS TO VOTE!!! GO ON VERY COMPUTER YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH!!! ya ladies are so funny! make me miss those days when i kill two birds with one stone jogging around uw-madison and using the kiosk computers to vote! if you go to uw-madison, i've probably molested all the computers on campus!!! 

edit: anyway, since this is the first post on top, then i'll take advantage of it then. 

GO VOTE BIE!!! --->>> http://thaicybervote...288381481237582 <<<---
instructions: click on the link, click the button vote under kobori-bie. a pop-up comes up with two buttons, click on the LEFT BLUE button. then the screen darkens with another pop-up. on the right half, you see the words "NOT A MEMBER" and the "CONFIRM VOTE" button under it, click that orange button to vote as a nonmember.

you will now see that the vote button under kobori-bie is blue to mark that you and your ip is registered as already had voted. go vote on every computer you come in contact with!!! facebook some friends with the link and these instructions!!! if you are a hacker, then i'll understand if you do something illegal...

rak_lakorn

sarNie Egg
NdA said:
Same with me..last one was Luerd Katiyya
I voted using 4 different computer at my office..keke :secret:
i just vote using 4 iphones and 3 laptops at home and plan to vote tom when i'm on campus using hella different computers lol

rak_lakorn

sarNie Egg
teasingonly555 said:
NdA, you keep up your good work! BIE>NADECH at the moment!!! bieluvr just needs to go to sleep, she's seeing things. THERE'S 23 MORE DAYS TO VOTE!!! GO ON VERY COMPUTER YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH!!! ya ladies are so funny! make me miss those days when i kill two birds with one stone jogging around uw-madison and using the kiosk computers to vote! if you go to uw-madison, i've probably molested all the computers on campus!!! 
okay so we still have 23 days thank god!

looksy

sarNie Adult
So it's on then.........Girls, let's get to work and show them that there are fans of  "Koo Kum"  that enjoy Bie in this role......give him the support he needs. He deserves it for putting such a big smile on our faces. 

So tell all of your friends that are watching to vote. I'm going to vote at work tomorrow. Maybe I should eat lunch at a nearby place that has wifi just so I can vote.  :D

cecilia

Staff member
I'm not saying this just b/c i'm a Nadech fan .. but i think it's unfair to have Nadech in there when the movie has not come out yet .. if this poll going to be legit and fair -- they should wait until the movie version come out and then do a poll. As of now .. i'm not too serious .. whoever win, it's still an unfair battle to Nadech b/c i have not see how his KOBORI will be like (though, i have faith that he'll pull me into his character as well) as of now, i'm so in love with this KOBO-BIE <3 and out of them three p'ek that i've seen as KOBORI .. i can't choose either .. I love p'Oh in the movie version as much as i love p'BIRD  ... *sighed* can't choose .. each Kobori has their own uniqueness.

YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE REALIZED .. they forgot p'NUM as Kobori 0____O

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
does anyone know what/where is this survey/poll online to vote bie for 9 Entertain Awards! i read that there are three ways: via sms, via 9 Entertain App on iphone/android, and via this survey? what, where is this survey??? help plz. i see fans posting up their limit of 5 voted per day and i'm so jealous!!! bie has been awarded kwan jai mahachon "the people's favorite" title for 4 straight years. i really want to be a part of his 5th!

cecilia said:
I'm not saying this just b/c i'm a Nadech fan .. but i think it's unfair to have Nadech in there when the movie has not come out yet .. if this poll going to be legit and fair -- they should wait until the movie version come out and then do a poll. As of now .. i'm not too serious .. whoever win, it's still an unfair battle to Nadech b/c i have not see how his KOBORI will be like (though, i have faith that he'll pull me into his character as well) as of now, i'm so in love with this KOBO-BIE <3
true na, but there'll be more serious polls/criticisms when nadech's kobori comes out too comparing the different koboris. so for this one, i ache for bie to win. it's only a fun little internet poll (one that we non-living in thailand and/or nonmembers of these thai sites can participate in). winning an unfair fight is okay na, because nadech (even with bird) whatever he does, he wins. but even before seeing nadech's kobori, i know that bie's will forever be my #1. a movie unlike a lakorn doesn't have the buildup love.

i don't love a lakorn for itself, i love it because of the memories i spent waiting for it. 

cecilia

Staff member
^i LOVE a lakorn b/c of the character as well as the actor.  I think everyone did well as Kobori .. but most memorable one for me is and will always be p'Bird even though i love love KOBO-BIE atm.  Or maybe I just like the older p'ek b/c they played the character so well in my head .. even I love Tua Saranyu as Major Prajak more so than my Tikker in Wanida:(

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE REALIZED .. they forgot p'NUM as Kobori 0____O
wow! i just realized that when you mentioned it on your edit!

cecilia said:
^i LOVE a lakorn b/c of the character as well as the actor.  I think everyone did well as Kobori .. but most memorable one for me is and will always be p'Bird even though i love love KOBO-BIE atm.  Or maybe I just like the older p'ek b/c they played the character so well in my head .. even I love Tua Saranyu as Major Prajak more so than my Tikker in Wanida:(
surprisingly, actor/ress doesn't matter much to me or have much of an effect on me. i love mark prin A LOT, but i've never sat through any of his lakorns. need to give a chance to PCKK for spring break. i've never cared for smart, but omg, i got converted with maeka khanong wan. WHAT MATTERS TO ME=PLOTLINE!!! this is the reason why i was anti-lakorns for the last few years. lakorns lack the multi-layer punch lines like what kdramas have. i like nadech too, but i can't bear to watch TNNKK for him. made me hated him for awhile because of the undeserved glory it received because of him. a good lakorn makes me love the actors, never the other way around. though it does help when your favorites are casted in a good lakorn. i don't care who it is in the future, but my irreplaceable love is the ever-so charming and genius anothai-tik! 

cecilia

Staff member
^I have my favorite as well but i don't let that blind my love for lakorn --- like you, i love good script, good acting, and if the p'ek is good looking then that's also a bonus for me.  I usually fall in love with the character before i like the p'ek. I did not want to watch Wanida at first b/c of i'm not a fan of Tua Saranyu .. However, due to the plot and the idea that tikker and aff were remaking it at the time, i gave it a tried and i end up liking that version much more than the one p'Jaew directed. Same goes for p'Bird as well .. I was not much of a fan of him at first .. but after watching the drama version of Koo Gum .. I give him all the credit he deserved. He really did it for me in there .. that's why i feel he's still unbeatable.

BTW: I didn't finish all of my favorite p'ek's lakorn as well ... so you're fine for not finishing all Mark's works ^___^

Anyone here watch Nat gub Nat? It's hilarious -- Bie's character is so goofy, funny, and cute at the same time.  Give it a try ..  you might like it .. same goes for LOOKPEELOOKNONG of Gun and Tono.

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
Anyone here watch Nat gub Nat? It's hilarious -- Bie's character is so goofy, funny, and cute at the same time.  Give it a try ..  you might like it .. same goes for LOOKPEELOOKNONG of Gun and Tono.
you said it. i just recently got addicted to NGN. i love how bie is stingy in there. i've been flipping through previews, trying to find good ones to watch, but older ones ridiculously doesn't exist anywhere to watch for free. believe me, i've tried and i'm good at what i do. i'm debating to get a dootv just to watch the whole series. if i see these two episodes where they were dressed in chinese wuxia clothes, then i'll finish my list of NGN episodes i really really want to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btZv53OGsg8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLfslxDBxlc

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona official mv "hum jai" is out already. go to exactchannel in youtube. dunno why can't post mv link in here

the anticipated scene many fans waiting to see. ahhh..gonna have a heart attack! can't wait to see!

cr pantip

gloria83

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Noona official mv "hum jai" is out already. go to exactchannel in youtube. dunno why can't post mv link in here

the anticipated scene many fans waiting to see. ahhh..gonna have a heart attack! can't wait to see!

cr pantip
omg! gonna check it out now

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Seriously I've got feeling this picture was from they first night scene.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know what/where is this survey/poll online to vote bie for 9 Entertain Awards! i read that there are three ways: via sms, via 9 Entertain App on iphone/android, and via this survey? what, where is this survey??? help plz. i see fans posting up their limit of 5 voted per day and i'm so jealous!!! bie has been awarded kwan jai mahachon "the people's favorite" title for 4 straight years. i really want to be a part of his 5th!

http://www.9entertainapp.com/9entertainawards
This is the link for voting nine entertain award kwanjai mahachon. I'm not sure if you can vote because the same as I heard you can vote 5 times a day, but this app only let you vote the first day. When I first got on it, I could vote, but the next day till now they don't have the vote button like before and also they don't show the score of how much each people recieve, they only show the likes and following people.

Angela.Quach

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone,

Before this drama, I don't know Noona and Bie made little impression on me !! But, Since watching Koo Gum, I love couple " Bie & Noona " so much as well as love this version of Koo Gum alot !! Their chemistry is really great !! Both of them act really well !! They've touched me so much !!

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Hi @Angela, agree.. hand down to they great chemistry. Just thinking about they scenes together enough made me impatiently waiting for next episode. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I've been silent for a while now.  Why? Because Kobori makes me sad.  I can't even express in words how his expressions affect me.  It gives me a "I hate my life right now" feeling and that to me, is the worst feeling.  I mean...as soon as his face comes on screen, I would get depressed.  That's how bad it is.  Noona is an incredible actress.  These two have amazing chemistry. 

cecilia

Staff member
ceda_lee said:
I've been silent for a while now.  Why? Because Kobori makes me sad.  I can't even express in words how his expressions affect me.  It gives me a "I hate my life right now" feeling and that to me, is the worst feeling.  I mean...as soon as his face comes on screen, I would get depressed.  That's how bad it is.  Noona is an incredible actress.  These two have amazing chemistry. 
Ceda, me too ... but i still keep going for him .. who could resist him when he smile so innocently hot!

Welcome, Angela ^___^