[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I guess i do need more sleep, cause lately i've been staying up all night. I was seeing things when i said the voting was going to end. Thanks for clarifying that though. I also realized that Num wasn't in the voting. And how about the guy who was in the very firs tKoo Gum movie? Oh and Mam's wasn't the first. Also, they should have waited for Nadech's version as well like Cecilia had said. But even though his is not out yet, he still has a lot of votes just because people like his looks. But I'm pretty sure he'll do great, but I'm still in love with Kobo-Bie. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMGEEE! I haven't watch the MV yet. About to in a second. Eeeppps! Just seeing the spoilers y'all posted is making me all giddy and excited!!! :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg, is it Monday yet??? I can't wait to watch Bie and Noona! This MV gave away a few anticipated spoiler scenes....looking pretty hot! But, how sad, you can tell from the mv that Kobori is making Angsumalin hit his face (probably for what he did)...awwwwwwww!

looksy

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I've been silent for a while now.  Why? Because Kobori makes me sad.  I can't even express in words how his expressions affect me.  It gives me a "I hate my life right now" feeling and that to me, is the worst feeling.  I mean...as soon as his face comes on screen, I would get depressed.  That's how bad it is.  Noona is an incredible actress.  These two have amazing chemistry. 

Oh Ceda, you just have to come and spazz with us, but I know what you mean about this lakorn. As much as I can't wait for each new episode, I also know that it means we are inching closer to the inevitable. 

But I'm glad that you girls feel the same way as I do about this lakorn. We will need each other comes time for the ending. 

Also, welcome to the thread Angela.  :p

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I am rewatching the mv and its so sad.  I cant wait for the aftermath scene, cause you can tell he knows he made a huge mistake and how much he hurt her, he has her slap him and she just cries.....i think she gives in to him the next time and actually sleeps with him willing.  Lets hope they put that in there too!  We all want happy love scenes!

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
i really love this juniecook@pantip, her gifs rock my world! allow me the honor to narrate.

"Hideko, how can you"........................................"use our special day like this?"..................................your tears doesn't count, ang, if you cry behind ko's back

"I'll just keep sneaking looks at you"......................"even if your little smile is fake, it's all I ever ask for" ..."it's our wedding night, can't you spare to look at me once?"

I guess this is the only touching they'll be doing tonight..."Hideko, you're the most beautiful bride".............soldiers don't really shower na? LMAO!!!

i need to break down the great wall of china between them...aw, he's the smiley bride instead sleeping next to her...we like it ruff!!! 

forehead kiss has never look so sexy!!!.....................you know you wanna hug him..............................check out those white chocolate abs!!! 

"Hideko? Why do you hate me so?"......................awww, i will cherish every moment ang is kind to ko.....awesome job noona with the song!

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's cold here in my room, but I need to turn on the fan because those gifs are so HOT!!! *fans self*

Come on Monday!!! :D

OMGosh, Bie and Noona are on fire!!!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
imomo said:
thank you! I love Bie song out of all song.
Me too, I love Bie's song out of all the song from the album Pleng Tam Kwarm Roo Seuk Jark Lakorn Koo Kum. Bie's song is super sad, I cry listening to it every time, and when he sings the song the image of him hurting and suffering makes me cry and feel so sad for him super much. LOVE KOBO-BIE.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
gloria83 said:
I am rewatching the mv and its so sad.  I cant wait for the aftermath scene, cause you can tell he knows he made a huge mistake and how much he hurt her, he has her slap him and she just cries.....i think she gives in to him the next time and actually sleeps with him willing.  Lets hope they put that in there too!  We all want happy love scenes!

Yes...I will need lots of tissue and comfort.  I'm sure you will too.  Ugh...don't even wanna think about it.  Bie is a good actor when it comes to sad scenes.  Somehow, I can't take him seriously when he's all happy.  

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg

Nok Rawp "Behind the Scene" scoop on the wedding of Kobori-Angsumalin! Sadly, half of these clips are ones we've seen already. But it's good to see Captain and Ann's comments on their guest role na. Love how Captain admits he studied his lines for 3 days just for his little role. Funny how Aom is with her hubby Art. He's like I just learned I had lines yesterday and Aom added that she duped him to come. lmao! then Art shares his feeling on the matter "I don't feel anything. No. Going home now."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VEMsdEYvCU
Of all the guest stars, I am most looking forward to seeing View. I was hoping to see some BTS on their encounter but boo! Still waiting. 

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
wahhhh! that's the sound of me crying! this picture can't be what i think it is???

cr: Akadech Repaichit FB

running off to see any new picture updates of koo gum...i need confirmation!

Reactions: NdA

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
shit will be getting real... lastest new pics of koo gum. cr to Shogo Tanikawa Fanclub FB and neung_prop IG

when i was looking at this photo as a thumbnail, i had thought is was kobori's funeral, but thank god, he's alive in the pic. war breaks my heart.

Reactions: NdA

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, heartbreaking here. I don't want Kobo-Bie to die. But it's going to have to be that way. So sad. But really can't wait for Monday. On the last few episodes, I will totally dread and get excited for Mondays cause hte Lakorn will be coming, but to an end that i dislike. :cry:

looksy

sarNie Adult
That picture above of Ang looks so sad.......My heart is going to break into just as many pieces as Ang's heart when this lakorn ends, but until then, we do have wedding to look forward to.

Thanks teasingonly for sharing those photos above.  I read somewhere that Khun Boy got requests from Exact stars to be walk in guests or extras.....they just wanted to be a part of this classic lakorn.  Anyways, I do think that the most important wedding guest has to be the author of the novel "Koo Kum."  Her name is Thomyanti. She is the talented writer who is also responsible for other great works such as "Luerd Kattiya," "Tawee Pope," and "Kha Khong Khon."  My friend gave me a short summary of the author's Interview below. The author says that she admires the screenwriter because the screenwriter is still keeping with the subject matter of her novel, almost 100%.  She also says that she likes Bie's smiles....even when Ang is fierce at him, he smiles.

What a "pat on the back" to the cast and the production team of this wonderful drama to have the author of the novel come and acknowledge their hard work.

credit: Koo Gum Facebook fanpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWY8dV5Xk1U
credit: pookidtuengkhunna2