[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So happy for them that the author of the novel even likes this version of Koo Gum too. Who wouldn't fall for Kobo-Bie's goffy smiles and his adorable mai kao jai's. LOL. Thanks so much for sharing!!! :)

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
So happy for them that the author of the novel even likes this version of Koo Gum too. Who wouldn't fall for Kobo-Bie's goffy smiles and his adorable mai kao jai's. LOL. Thanks so much for sharing!!! :)
omg! that reminds me! on "Son Sao Rao Ruen" jan episode, sadly for khun thommayanti, bie actually confuses that koo gum the novel is quite boring (in his opinion). he laughed so bad on this part that it's forever impressed in my memory!!! but one must understand. at least he is honest na. bie admits he's the comic book type of guy and he doesn't fancy the overabundance details in novels. but he lasted through he book, saying he even felt like he was angsumalin. i love his critique of ang, saying she's quite bipolar. she's always abusing ko, and when he decides to walk away, she then calls him back with words of concerns. (now seeing KG up to this point, i finally get his words) bie's response to that is "MAAN SAI NA/annoying" i love his laughter. so so so hot. i replayed his laughter so so many times. i need to make a video of him laughing!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I haven't seen that, but sure would love to see Bie's view on the novel. He really said it was boring? Haha, but yes, he was being honest, something i really love about his character is that he can be honest in a very adorable anf funny way. :)

rak_lakorn

sarNie Egg
haha this is a stupid question but i'm a thai-dummy here although i love watching lakorns

Does Thailand have day light saving time too?
cuz if they do then we are one hour closer to monday!!!! haha
i know that some countries don't do the whole daylight saving hrs or so but i live in california so i just want to know when to wake up super early to watch my most-love koogum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I'm not sure either, but you live in california? My family is planning on moving there. :) I would love to know if thai land has daylight saving time too.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:

And I was so thrilled to hear that the author admires the screenwriter for keeping with the integrity of her lakorn storyline.  That's one reason why I'm so in love with this version is because I am blown away with the screenwriter's interpretation of some of these scenes and the director's way of presenting it, but I wasn't sure how accurate they were to the novel.  It's good to hear the author say that its almost 100% accurate.

teasingonly555 said:
omg! that reminds me! on "Son Sao Rao Ruen" jan episode, sadly for khun thommayanti, bie actually confuses that koo gum the novel is quite boring (in his opinion). he laughed so bad on this part that it's forever impressed in my memory!!! but one must understand. at least he is honest na. 

I would imagine that this storyline is not for everyone.  Plus, with Bie's bubbly personality, I can see why this novel would not appeal to him.  And also, he's not a girl. Clearly this novel was written for us ladies who all want our own Kobori.  :p

cecilia

Staff member
As far as I know .. there are none -- this means instead of airing at 7:10am US Central Timezone, it'll be 8:10am now. Either way, I'll be able to catch it live every Tuesday morning until my gym class start or something.

I noticed that Ang's hair is long here .. maybe after the two married for several months or something ..

Credit: manager

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks so much for the pics, Bie and Noona look so beautiful together. LOL, teasingonly, now i just realized that you shared that Bie shared that he felt he was Ungsumalin, I started laughing, since we keep saying that he's the happy bride instead of Ung. Haha. :)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Seen the latest updated pictures I realise that my heart unprepared for sad scenes…I’ve been spoiled too much by sweet & hot scenes on previous posts. Wait.. sad scenes mean this lakorn gonna end soon..nooooooo I’m so stress thinking about the ending…no more Kobori & Angsumalin, most importantly no more  Bie & Noona…my monday & tuesday never be exciting after koo gum ending.   :lmao:

Of all the guest stars, I am most looking forward to seeing View. I was hoping to see some BTS on their encounter but boo! Still waiting. 

BTW @teasingonly who is View? Out of all guests I only familiar with actress Aom Piyada

looksy

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Seen the latest updated pictures I realise that my heart unprepared for sad scenes…I’ve been spoiled too much by sweet & hot scenes on previous posts. Wait.. sad scenes mean this lakorn gonna end soon..nooooooo I’m so stress thinking about the ending…no more Kobori & Angsumalin, most importantly no more  Bie & Noona….   :lmao:

Awe, I've been telling everyone I know and their grandma to check out this version of "Koo Kum".....LOL

Last night I texted a friend a detailed summary, with the spoilers (my friend likes dramas with sad endings).  And as I was describing to her the beginning of the downfall of their relationship and the ending, I got teary eyed.  This is the only lakorn that does this to me. Sometimes, I can't even talk about Kobori and Ang's love without getting chills.  With the last version I watched, I was moping around the house for weeks and my worry now is that I will even be more depressed after this version ends because I have come to realize I love this version more. 

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
it seems like some have not seen the clip of Bie on Son Sao Lao Rueng, so there it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B5cTKAIdd8
@5:57 bie answers if he had seen or read koo gum before.
@6:30 his confession. watch out for the contagious laughter! watch all the way!
@7:57 from reading, he even thought he was ang!
@14:50: how ang is bipolar and annoying!
There was other interesting things and hilarious story. watch for yourself! i learned many things! very entertaining!!! at the ending, bie was so cute, wanting one of the koo gum stickers his fanclub made!

if you have time or just want to watch the whole thing. then for a better viewing experience, i recommend you to watch this fan recording instead, it captures everything much better. TRUST ME!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eNDiskiBqE

@NdA View or Vill Wannarot is that girl in the silky peach dress in the picture. Glad she made it to Bie's wedding, they are very cute together in Dok Rak Rim Tang and Karm Wela Tam Ha Ra.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Awe, I've been telling everyone I know and their grandma to check out this version of "Koo Kum".....LOL
Last night I texted a friend a detailed summary, with the spoilers (my friend likes dramas with sad endings).

@looksy i so envy that you could shared koo gum lakorn with peoples around you but poor me no one willing to hear when I want to share this lakorn. 

@teasingonly I've watched the video but it will be nice if I understand what they saying..poor me again  :lmao:
edit: I know Vill  but I don't know View .. :coverlaf:
@7:57 from reading, he even thought he was ang!
I'm curious in what points he thought he was Ang?  please enlighten me..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love Bie's laugh. It's just as funny and cute as Ken T. 555 I love my Thai Pra'eks. They don't have any of those "pretty boy" laughs. They're really out there and just themselves. Their laughs always make you laugh, which is a good thing. lol Bie is too adorable. I cannot wait for Monday. :D
Thanks for sharing all the pictures and clips! :D Bie is too funny and cute in that clip, Son Sao Lao Rueng. So darn hilarious and adorable. Heck. I feel like Ang too. All bipolar and etc. 555 I love how honest he was. I want myself a Bie and Kobori! :D lol
Anyways, I wonder how long Ang and Kobori has been married in the lakorn. Hmm. Thai lakorns...they never tell us how long. 555

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that laugh of his is so darn cute. I love his playful personality.  It seems so genuine.  

teasingonly555 said:
bless god for giving bie the kobori role, so that our roads can cross again. so i can fall in love with him again. for the first time in my life, i feel like i am a true fan of someone. very strange, i feel like i'm that fan girl in a movie who is going to go lose weight, get a makeover, doing all this while saving money (somehow), and fly halfway across the world to meet her star. but hey, motivation to do something healthy and good never hurts. i'm young, and that day will surely come (unless he does something terrible). i'll make sure i stick around, so you guys can be part of my journey.

Yes, thank goodness Bie was given this role because I would have never thought to give him a chance.  And I think that the reason Bie makes Kobori extra special to me is because I can see some of Bie's genuine personality show through while still keeping with the depth and the integrity of the character.

Teasingonly, I totally understand your new found love for Bie again. I've definitely developed a new found love and admiration for him as well.  :p

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
When I first saw Bie in Prajun See Roong, I didn't like him because he was so mean in that drama (he acted super good), but when I get to know more of his personality, it makes me fell in love with him without knowing. He's the first guy to make me fell in love with, I never really fell in love with any guy. His funny, cute, adorable, and playful characteristics just makes you happy when you watch him. LOVE BIE and will LOVE him FOREVER and ALWAYS.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha I remember when I was head over heels for Bie in Hua Jai Sila. I was crazy for him. Oh I miss those days. 555 I kind of stopped after awhile because I was more in love with Ken Theeradeth. Hehe. I still did follow up with some of his works, mostly his music. I think this is the first time since HJS that i've ever watch any of his lakorns. I did try some but couldn't bring myself to finish it. Hehe. Bie has grown so much from then to now. I love his mature face. It's still as cute as his baby face. :) The boy is aging good. I don't know if I would have watch this version if it wasn't Bie or Noona. They definitely gave me a new feeling towards this lakorn. I usually don't watch these kind of dramas. Darn Noona and Bie for playing their characters so darn good! 555

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I've been a fan of Bie since he first started and had always followed his work non-stop no matter how hard it is to get my hands on it since i live in the US. Haha. If only i live closer to him. Really want to see him in real life. About Noona, I just recognized her from her MV Only You and HJKGYRHJAGYJ, jeez that was long, anyways because of Mark. Then I became a huge fan because i loved her voice and she was so cute w/ Mark. I'm so glad that they were chosen for this role as well, other wise i wouldn't have watched it either. After KWHR, It seemed so long until i learned that Bie was finally taking on another role. :) And it was Koo Gum.

Reactions: NdA