[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hhahaha! I didn't want to sound selfish before but what the heck! If you did, I might as well be cause I am being one at this point...and moment. LOL

I adore Bie and Noona together more. I've become major bias for Bie and Noona. I never thought this day will happen with and for these two. 555 Love these two together. I can't wait! I am gonna go back and do a marathon this weekend alongside make another FanMV! I love doing it especially when it's Bie and Noona! Hehe! :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
I agree with you both Cecilia and Roselovesice.  Bie has found the perfect nang ek for him.  I'm totally shipping Bie and Noona.  Their acting compliments each other, both are beautiful singers, and their chemistry is just...........BREATHTAKING...........*Sighs*.........I haven't felt this way about a pairing in a long time.  I'm in love  :wub:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I was thinking the same too that he has found his perfect match, both beautiful, wonderful singer and awesome chemistry. I agree that they are perfect, but i still want Bie to pair with many nang' eks. Just Like When I first fell for Bie and Mew, Bie and Fang, Bie and Aff, and Bie and Vill. Each time i fell for a pair, I thought that one will be the best forever and always, but then end up changing my mind after i fall for the next one, Bie is just great that way, he has great chemistry with anyone he pairs with due to his adorable funny personality. LOL. But now i still think Noona is the best for him and will be forever and always from now on. :)

Reactions: NdA

looksy

sarNie Adult
Heart Attack!!!!!!!

Thanks Teedee. Khun Boy really knows how to get us excited. I can't wait. Come on Monday and Tuesday. Someone better bring the fire extinguisher next week beause it's going to get HOT on this thread.... :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, a fire extinguisher ey? I have one right outside my door, anyone need to borrow it, cause my rooms going to be fine with the hotness of the lakorn mixed with the cold air because i open my window all the time and it's winter. LOL. :) But i agree, it's going to be so hot!!! On this thread then.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Monday preview episode ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Just in cast for new visitor who start watching this drama​
 ​
character​
 ​
some bts pictures cr poot Ig​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
is this too much pictures heheh  :woot:​
more pictures​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
awww 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
cecilia said:
i'll be selfish and add that i only want to see him with Noona .. b/c they have such great sizzling chemistry .. In my eyes .. Noona is the best among his n'ek to be with him forever and always :wub:

Thank you. You echoed my thoughts. Yes you’re selfish but I'm more selfish than you. I'm demanding them always get together whether in lakorn, movie, MV, Musical theatre, stage performance, picture or much better becoming a lover in future  :lol:

Spoiler made me want to be Nobita..pleading Doremon for borrowing his time traveller machine. ‘sighs’  

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that Bie has found his perfect nang'ek and it would be super duper awesome if they are dating in real life. Bie and Noona has a great chemistry together and Noona's personality is kind of like Bie's, she's lively and playful like Bie. It would be great if they have more lakorns, musical, songs, etc. things together. Loving both of them from Koo Kum super much, but I love Bie more and they both are a super duper matching couples. There's this award called Gerd Award, which has this categories that has each couples that were dominated as a couple that people wants them to date in real life, it would be awesome if Bie and Noona were in this.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, the sneak peak was so cute and funny, Love Bie's "You are my wife" saying there. Haha. Cannot wait to see the upcoming episodes. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wondering the same thing too, I really want to see Ruk Jub Jai, I want a copy actually. :) Hope we find out soon.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i think its just the ost cd..im so bummed....been watching old episodes and their videos to keep this week to go by fast.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's just the OST. There hasn't been any release yet, sadly. I ordered the OST for Ruk Jub Jai. I love the songs. :D

I don't remember if these has been shared already. If yes, forgive me! <3

Credit: บี้ สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว FB

Credit: Koo Gum FB

Btw, CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR BIE THE STAR
http://www.9entertainapp.com/9entertainawards
Seems like Gun the Star is leading with more "Hearts." Sigh.

Reactions: NdA