[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh now the pic roselovesicc post is make me mad at ang. That the scene she try to kill kob poor baby aaahh angsumalin u mean. U didn't show love for him when alive u only show hate for him. When the scene kob die come I will slapped u in front of my iPad 

Yeah when it coming to actual scene maybe I just play Video my tear already fall and fall like when I watching Kwan and cee lakorn at the end epi.

cecilia

Staff member
Miley, you're too funny .. i think i won't be able to slap Ang in the end .. b/c she knows this is her last resort .. it hurts her in so many ways (have to start thinking about Ang outside of our KOBORI box).  I'm sure she suffered 10X the pain we felt ... that's why she stays single for the rest of her life .. to keep his LOVE for her alive .. So happy, we get to see baby <3

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
That slap her is cus she didn't show love or her feel for him when he still alive and he already die than she will show his didn't get to see it. Yeah u right but I mad at her for one point why don't show when he with her

Reactions: Mae

moonstar

sarNie Adult
cecilia, thanks for the music. I love it. Sounds so sad like you're missing someone/something that can never be return.

I can not wait to see the baby but is that guy in the white shit sitting with Ang Vanas? It doesn't look like Kobori. Must be the part Kobori run into them or after Kobori died. I hope their last moment will be good and tear jerky unlike Sornram and Benz's version where their conversation go forever that I wanted Kobori to die already.

Noona and Bie haven't let me down yet so I know that will put on a good show til the last bit. Bie's acting has really improved dramatically in this lakorn and as the lakorn progress. I can see Bie has become Kobori.

I don't understand how these actress and actors don't fall in love with each other after starring in a great classic lakorn like Koo Gum, Luard Kattiya, Rak Nak Kara, Sai Lo Hid, and Yatika. Koo Gum is going to leave me sad and emo like Bu Bu Jing Xin did.   

looksy

sarNie Adult
Very true Cecilia.......all of Ang's fears have culminated in the last episode......her guilt for not keeping her promise to Wanut, her loyalty to her country, her hate for the Japanese (we must remember that although Kobori is an honorable man, the Japanese soldiers are notorious for their torture techniques during WWII and this lakorn sort of hinted it in the beginning when Kobori was harsh in his punishment of the two uncles for stealing the oil and the gossip of the locals of the Japanese men doing harm to neighboring villages).........when Wanut returns, she really can't handle this stress...........not only can she no longer give her heart to Wanut, but she is literally sleeping with the enemy.....the enemy that could potentially harm the person whose heart she will have to break...... plus I think her hormones from being pregnant causes a sort of chemical imbalance that intensifies her emotions and her way of thinking......it makes her crazy and desperate.........If I ever get to meet the author, the scene of Ang throwing herself down the stairs is the scene I would want insights from her on the most.

cecilia

Staff member
moonstar said:
cecilia, thanks for the music. I love it. Sounds so sad like you're missing someone/something that can never be return.

I can not wait to see the baby but is that guy in the white shit sitting with Ang Vanas? It doesn't look like Kobori. Must be the part Kobori run into them or after Kobori died. I hope their last moment will be good and tear jerky unlike Sornram and Benz's version where their conversation go forever that I wanted Kobori to die already.

Noona and Bie haven't let me down yet so I know that will put on a good show til the last bit. Bie's acting has really improved dramatically in this lakorn and as the lakorn progress. I can see Bie has become Kobori.

I don't understand how these actress and actors don't fall in love with each other after starring in a great classic lakorn like Koo Gum, Luard Kattiya, Rak Nak Kara, Sai Lo Hid, and Yatika. Koo Gum is going to leave me sad and emo like Bu Bu Jing Xin did.   
I know right .. can't they be REAL off screen ..

You're too funny on that dying comment .. i suppose as viewer, we probably think 'hello, if you take him out of there and send him to a hospital nearby .. he'll probably survive from that long of a conversation lmao' -- Pushing that funny thoughts aside, in a way it makes sense that Kobori wants to use every little bit of his effort to hold onto his life to be with her .. as long as he can .. awe, now i'm sad again ..

This has been a ROLLER COASTER night --- so many tragic and happy moments -- now i know why Ang is bipolar almost all the time.

Miley, i agree .. but being in Ang's shoe .. it's hard to choose .. love, hate, or loyal friendship .. so many things and to top it off .. she's not really herself too when she did that awesome stunt with Yoichi in her womb (i blamed it on the guilt hormones lol)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha You guys are too funny. I agree. It's true. I feel the same way as Ang as well alongside you ladies. 555 So one thing I'm really curious about is...how did Ang come up with the name Yoichi? Haha I'm trying to think outside of the box...that's if that question doesn't have an answer to it. lol
I guess it's because we're so modern, we think that Kobori can be saved just like that...like how people are still living even if they've been injured to the point of death. Sometimes we have to remember that they didn't have what we have now in the old days which is why Kobori didn't stand a chance at surviving, sadly. :(
Anyways, blaaahhhh. Time to go to sleep and dream about Kobori. 

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know if you ladies heard of this song 'Hymm for the Missing' by Red. Every time i listen to this song .. i am reminded of Koo Gum ending (in Angsumalin's shoe - the regrets. It's too painful :( )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etQ5Jzv45Qw

Rose, here's a good description of why Yoichi is the chosen name <3
Who is he?
We can observe certain contradictory characteristics as a result of a few opposing influences. The 1 and the 8 both play a part in making Yoichi the strong and independent individual that he is. Authoritarian, active and resourceful; he is extremely focused on concrete and pragmatic reality, his first concern being his precious ego and his material well-being... Then there is the 9 which opens doors to compassion, altruism and a love of humanity - indeed it allows the profound expression of an unconditional love for all that is, which means that Yoichi is also a sensitive, emotional soul and an idealist at heart. Capable of great devotion, generosity and sacrifice, he aspires to join groups or associations with similar goals and convictions. But let´s be clear, Yoichi never truly loses his grip on reality, indeed he makes a special effort to keep his feet firmly planted on terra firma, and if it comes to the crunch he will look after his own interests before worrying about anybody else. Furthermore, given his strong individuality, even when he takes part in group or communal activities he tends to remain on the side-lines. He is respectful, honest and rather often quite strict although tolerance isn´t one of his best qualities, so he could seem quite intimidating. Endowed with courage, energy and a strong will, he is inclined to think that anything he can do, others can too... which is why he perceives so many of those around him as being lazy. He is ambitious even as a child. He isn´t really cut out for subordinate roles and seeks to surpass himself, either for his own satisfaction or for the recognition it brings. He is nonetheless quite shy, for which he often compensates with a cocky attitude and a swagger. He loathes injustice and flattery (in spite of being proud and conceited) and tends to be quite touchy. All the same, he is a very responsible young man who can be completely trusted.

What does he like?
Somewhat status-conscious and sensitive to external symbols of wealth, he isn´t indifferent to the material realm and is prepared to
make a lot of effort in order to succeed. An extremely generous soul, he also enjoys making other people happy. When it comes to love, he is loyal, frank, sincere and faithful; and he expects the same consideration in return. If you disappoint him he won´t find it easy to
forgive you, and it is likely to be even harder for him to forget. He may be bossy, abrupt and even a little coarse, but he is actually much
more sensitive and affectionate than he lets on.
Ladies, if you scratch the surface a little and take the time to get to know this man, you won´t be disappointed.

What does he do?
Rather individualistic, he could be tempted by one of the liberal professions. Nevertheless, his sense of solidarity leads him to administrative positions where he is capable of occupying a management role, the profitable side of the profession being equally appealing. Thus we can note the following occupations: those involving the exercise of power (police, army or justice...), related to finance, management, mathematics, physics or industry...; in connection with travel (transport and tourism) and foreign countries, education and medicine.
Credit: http://www.first-names-meanings.com/names/name-YOICHI.html

Now, let's try to apply that to Koo Gum lol He's everything of his dad (I noted my favorite in BOLD)

So what do you think?

Reactions: NdA

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nice Cecilia. LOL at your huys death wish for Ko. I think the same too in so many lakorn how they just sit there and talk until the injured person dies. I don't get that when they could've ssaved that person and i don't mean just in hKoo Gum because here it's an exception because it's based in the past where they are not very advanced yet. I know i always say, dude, if you're going to die then die, why keep on talking like that? But i bet in this one, you wouldn't be wishing for Kobori to die faster because of the long boring admittment that Ung is going to do. LOL, I'm totally crying and laughing as i type this. It's so sad to be talking about Kobo-Bie's death. Just to let you know, I will name my kid Yoichi someday. LOL

Mae

sarNie Adult
moonstar said:

Moonstar dear, the man in the white shirt sorta look like Angsumalin's father, but it could also be Vanus too... Hmm, I really don't know..it's one or the other.. Sadly, it's not our KoboBie!

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Kobori's family BTS picture to lighten our mood a bit..LOL that granny never fail make me laugh with her funny candid pose..Bie duck mouth so cute..& I’m loling at Noona & Mae Orn WTF face. Behind the scene they such a warm & funny family...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG Ceci...those lyrics are perfect for Ang.  And now I'm going to go cry to myself some more.  I used to look forward to Mondays...but not this coming Monday.  

cecilia

Staff member
The man in white .. sitting beside Ang is Vanus (PS shown that way lol)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I just got home and read and saw pictures....................My heart just dropped :teary:  :weep: I cannot believe that the ending is just around the corner and i feel this lakorn just started.  Bie and Noona, I applaud you guys for doing such a amazing job on your roles, it was so real.  It's going to take a while for me to get over them two, my heart ache, laughed and cried buckets for them two, i can not find another lakorn to replace it.  My sadness for Ang when she realized too late and my sorrowness for Kobori that fate took him at such a young age and being a new father.  Ill be tuning in for episode 20 Monday but will miss Tuesday episode, I hope that even though i know we wont get a happy ending, at least show her heart be at peace with her adorable son who will turn out just like his father.  I feel that Bie stayed so true to character, he must of been so stressed from all the emotions he had to portray and Noona crying at the ending is what I wanna see most!  If you guys get any more updates, please let us know!  Thanks so much!

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, that photo just gave me chills. I see a baby bump, too. Ang didn't have a baby bump when she went to look for Kobori at Bangkok Noi that fateful night. Yes, yes, I'm thinking like all of you.............this director and screenwriter is going to tie this lakorn up in a way we haven't seen before. I believe we will cry our eyes out, but it will be a beautiful satisfying ending altogether. I'm sad about the ending, but I'm excited with how differently they will end it. WOW!!!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Maybe they will show that Kobori never really die and that he will always be by Ang's side, watching over her and their baby. For this reason, she doesn't really feel so alone in the world and stayed single for the rest of her life. Too bad she spent most of her time helping Vanus when Kobori is alive and the rest of her life serving Kobori in his absence.

It would be nice to see season 2 direct by the same director. Although I never really like season 2, I would like to see what the screenwriter and director will come up with since they are doing such a great job with season 1.