[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit ig pootpoot, borntobe_thanya

Omg take 5 days to film the ending. wow such long hard work. but i''m sure the ending will be so touching and sad. now the cast&crew can finally rest after 8 months of filming and airing as it goes too. but give them a huge applaud for doing such a wonderful job.
i'm dreading to see the scene kobori died,just thinking about it got me teary already. only 4 episodes left but there's only sad/heart breaking scenes TT. don't wanna watch but have to suck it in and watch cos come this far have to finish it,fighting!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceci, that Hmong song by Ordinary Day...the first time I heard it, it made me cry.  Such a sad, beautiful song.  

I don't know why I keep coming to this thread.  I always leave depressed.  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
True, every time i come here, i always leave depressed, but i can't resist not coming here either, this is what a wonderful lakorn does to you. :p

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Ingfah also like to wear the blue shoes similar to his. One of her latest Instagram photo was a yellow outfit w/blue sneaker. Bie likes it could be bcus of her or it's a coincident. Wait a minutes, I thought his fav color is GREEN. How did he end up with many BLUE shoes?? LOL

cecilia

Staff member
Who's Ingfah? I only know Noona in Bie's heart :p

Kidding but seriously, who's this Ingfah girl - i have never heard of her ... maybe seeing her photos might help me recall my memory a little lol

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Who's Ingfah? I only know Noona in Bie's heart
LOL ..me too,Who this girl? I thought only Noona in Bie's heart & vice versa :lol:
Hahaha .. i suggest - EVERYONE KOO GUMERS in here to do one for our own MEMORY reasons
I’m in process making some artworks for my favourite lakorn/couple..I’ll share my artworks later on after I'm finish it..

Here my message to looksy..I share it here since she has suggested me to do so

I’ve done some research too about timelines after I’m confused about it. I’ve got a different information & opinion on it. As your friend said that Exact doing a great
job in executed the actual dates, places etc..I admitted that koo gum lakorn had been followed the actual timelines of war world 2. This why I love koo gum’s director & screen writer..I relieved their not manipulating the real story event.
Not that I can’t accept your statement on Kobori’s death before Japanese invasion but I believed Kobori’s death (on koo gum lakorn) was after the invasion based
on history timelines & events. In the episode 3 or 4 right after Japanese invasion..if I’m not mistaken there was a scene they celebrated New year..means it an early of 1942. Also in episode 1 there was conversation between Ang & her mates about the France war threaten towards Thailand.. the event happen in between 1940 & 1941.

Here’s related information from my research. The bold sentence was the facts that I want to point out

To accomplish that, the Thai government needed Japanese assistance against France, which was secured through the Treaty between Thailand and Japan Concerning the Continuance of Friendly Relations and the Mutual Respect of Each Other's Territorial Integrity, concluded in June 1940. - History of Thailand (1932-1973) Wikipedia

Convinced by the Allied defeats of early 1942 that Japan was winning the war, Phibun decided to form a military alliance with Imperial Japan.- History of Thailand (1932-1973) Wikipedia

Japan & Thailand has friendly relationship but in term of mutual respect not a military alliance before 1942..so that proved Thailand will never allowed Japanese set up they base before they form a military alliance.

Allied bombing raids on the Thai capital city of Bangkok began before Thailand had declared war because the Empire of Japan was using Thailand as a staging post for its invasions of both Malaya and Burma with the agreement of the Thai government. The first, by the RAF from Rangoon against military targets was on January 7, 1942.-Bombing of Bangkok Wikipedia

In return, Japan allowed Thailand to invade and annex the Shan States and Kayah State in northern Burma, and resume sovereignty over the sultanates of northern Malaya which had been surrendered in theAnglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909 with Britain. In January 1942 Phibun declared war on Britain and the United States, though the Thai Ambassador to the United StatesSeni Pramoj, refused to deliver it to the State Department. –History of Thailand (1932-1973) Wikipedia

The most important detail, there were no bombing series attacked before the invasion, British also has a good rapport with Thailand government..in other word they are an ally. The good rapport was broken only by the declaration of war on Britain by Thai government.

After 1941, the leaders of the British Commonwealth, the Soviet Union, and the United States of America known as the "Big Three", held leadership of the Allied powers.[3] China, at that time, was also a major Ally.- Wikipedia

The Declaration by United Nations on 1 January 1942 was the basis of the modern United Nations (UN)-Wikipedia

Additional the “big three allies” (known as Union Nation) was formed officially on 1 January 1942..the declaration of Union Nation formation means the declaration of war towards their enemies (German & Japan).  The big bombing series/incidents were actively begun after the UN formation.

During World War II, the station became strategically important as the Japanese base of operations for supplying the construction of the Burma Railway. It was severely damaged by repeated Allied bombing in December 1944 and March 1945.-Bangkok Noi Railway Station Wikipedia

If it stated that Kobori death was in March 1945 I’ll fully agree with this timeline because on 4th & 5th March 1945 it was the last & the big attacked at Bangkok Noi Railway Station by Allied air forced.

The Japanese surrendered on August 15 1945. Immediately, Allied military responsibility for Thailand  fell to the British. -History of Thailand (1932-1973) Wikipedia

I assume war still present on a period Ang give birth.

I’m sorry with my long post..koo gum lakorn just for entertainment purpose but seems like I take it seriously..but Thailand's history has related connection With my country history..

cecilia

Staff member
In all honestly, i would pay attention to their war timeline but b/c i'm so into ANG/KOBORI than the war itself i didn't bother much ..
so thank you girls for pulling all these HISTORY up ... sure learn a lot of things from KOO GUMIERS who love the lakorn beyond Ang/Kobori's love story <3

cikna

sarNie Adult
may i know where i can get beautiful koogum banners like many of you have here? i'm green with envy right now! it's about time i change my namtarn mai banners. Does not mean love ATEAM any less. It's just that I also love Bie and Noona tandem  :dance1: .

So, where can i find them? pls...

Reactions: NdA

NdA

At first I want to keep my infos with myself ..nonetheless please bear with my seriousness.. I'm really sorry

cecilia

Staff member
cikna said:
may i know where i can get beautiful koogum banners like many of you have here? i'm green with envy right now! it's about time i change my namtarn mai banners. Does not mean love ATEAM any less. It's just that I also love Bie and Noona tandem  :dance1: .

So, where can i find them? pls...
Cikna, if that's the case then i'm guilty as ... i don't know lmao (i've changed my banner all the time lol)

But yes, if you want one .. i'll make you one tomorrow <3

NDA, it's good to have serious talker in here na .. at least, i get to read insight instead of 'OMG, HE'S SO HOT (not that i complain) ..
it just broaden my intelligent to know fact beyond what's presented in front of me lmao

cikna

sarNie Adult
Wow, NdA. What an elaborate explanation! But i totally understand why you had to research on it. As much as I love fictions, but most time it had to be believeable. This particularly relevant when one deals with scientific facts and historical accounts. the scenes or characters in the movies/dramas might fictional, but if the writers researched on them well, we would believe it to be true even though we know for a fact that it doesn't exist! for me, it has to make sense

Yeah, thanks for sharing such information. not only we are seeking entertainment here, but also learning a lot

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Cikna, if that's the case then i'm guilty as ... i don't know lmao (i've changed my banner all the time lol)

But yes, if you want one .. i'll make you one tomorrow <3

NDA, it's good to have serious talker in here na .. at least, i get to read insight instead of 'OMG, HE'S SO HOT (not that i complain) ..
it just broaden my intelligent to know fact beyond what's presented in front of me lmao

really ceci???? yeay!! :dance3:  you're the best! i don't have any specific pic in mind. So,  let your magic do the work!  :dance1:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh it tomorrow, should i say can't wait to watch or dont it happen to sad or mad to see that ang anyways will keep claim watch epi 21,susu for myself 55555

looksy

sarNie Adult
Nda, no need to apologize for giving us a history lesson. We learn a lot from you. Like you said in one of your emails to me, a sign of a great drama is that it makes us think beyond the storyline. 

cecilia said:
Who's Ingfah? I only know Noona in Bie's heart :p

Kidding but seriously, who's this Ingfah girl - i have never heard of her ... maybe seeing her photos might help me recall my memory a little lol

I totally agree Cecilia. Only Bie and Noona in my heart. But  yeah, I came across little tidbits on Ingfa a while back, but my heart just chose to disregard it. Here's the clip below of Bie stating that they are just friends. She's in New York right now.......and *ahem*, my heart is also saying it's just a coincidence that he's about to head off to New York for a break from work to study English and acting there since Khun Boy has connections and business in New York. Anyways, her name is Ingfa Damrongchaitam and if I'm not mistaken (I remember reading it somewhere, but please correct me if I'm wrong), she is the daughter of GMM Grammy (Bie's recording label) boss Ah Koo. 

Usually, I never tend to wish stars to date and have an off-screen relationship beyond their lakorns because I always feel that it's their personal life and work is just work, but for Bie and Noona, I admit I harbor a secret desire for them to be a real couple.  :wub:

Ingfa's photo at 0:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZtYguipwSI

NdA

@looksy thank for your Info.

I'm delusional shipper..so I'll pretend that Ingfa girl doesn't exist in Bie's life..it just & only forever Noona in his life :lol:

p/s: I'm LOLing at Grammy boss name..Ah Koo..like my Chinese neighbourhood's name  :coverlaf:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Well I think Bie and Ingfah are just friends.  Seriously, i think if they are talking its not too serious cause he is too focused on his career, but who ever comes into his heart, its going to be hard for me to accept if its not Noona.  I thin they have a chance of falling in love for real.  It looks like they really are into eachother.