[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
Actually, i don't blame Ang  .. it was an accident - she did NOT intend to do it even though her mother taunted her about it. She woke up --- crying for her baby's safety ... this is the first sign of worry from a mother point of view ...
if she wants to do it intentionally then she wouldn't wake up searching for something she thought she lost.

And tomorrow episode preview looks so sad --- with her on bed rest .. listening to what Kobori said as those tears roll down her cheek.
Poor girl -- she's so  emote now - doesn't know what to do ... which road to take T__T

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
seem like this version they change the jumping stairs scene. the old version n'ek intend/meant to jump and hurt the baby. but this version they make it look like an accident, that she was dizzy and fell. guess the writer want the viewers to pity angsumalin more and show that she's not a cold hearted mother, which i like this version of this scene more. sorry but i don't pity her next ep. she's to blame. she brought it to herself. she yell at kobori so much,tell him to go away, blame him for wanut getting hurt when it's not even his fault. and he moving away to burma will show her how much she has hurt him deeply. cos he think she doesn't love their baby at all.and it hurts him deeply that she can hurt an innocent unborn child just to pay back for her boyfriend. it's too much for him to take.i pity him so badly. but of course he still love her and their baby dearly and he must think if he go away she'll feel better and be happy, so he does it for her sake too.

cecilia

Staff member
I pity her b/c she knows deep down she loves him and don't want to hurt him .. however, circumstances made her become that way .. even Kobori reminded her that she 'assumed' things herself about the whole 'VANUS' situation .. I don't know how else to justify Ang's doing but i really am feel bad for this woman .. it's like she wants him but she can't out of guilt .. At this point, i want to put all the blame to that VERBAL promise from Vanus to her. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry i can't pity angsumalin as of right now, but i think i will when the scene she pour herself out to kobori when he's about to die. i'll probably open up to understand her feelings/reasons more. but i must say the author has wrote angsumalin's character so complicated/frustrating to understand,she has too many reasons not to love kobori. i hate the author for this but love her for writing kobori's character out so lovable,sweet and pitiful. for me kobori that is play by Bie will be the pra'ek that i pity so much/love so much/will be in my heart forever.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I already asked my friend and in the novel, Ang did intentionally do it to prove her point to Kobori.

Of course Ang would say she didn't "thang jai" (didn't mean to) because she regretted her actions. She's fierce, hot headed, and impulsive, but she's not a cold blooded murderer. In her moment of madness, she was so overcome by her anger that she took it out on Kobori......we all know that Ang does not manage her anger well and I still stick to the premise that her hormones from her pregnancy is intensifying her emotions and anger........all of her greatest fears are coming true in these last couple of episodes.....the return of Wanut, whom she can no longer give her heart to and with his return, her loyalty to her country is being tested and also her re-emergence of her hate for the Japanese.....for a brief moment, she temporarily forgot and sort of enjoyed being Kobori's wife..... 

Although I sort of understand where she is coming from.......I agree with you Teedee, that Ang put herself in that position in the next episode. Why wouldn't Kobori leave?.........she screamed at him, refused to listen and reason with him, and used hurtful words that would make any man feel less of a man. When Wanut returns, she is so worried about him, that she forgets all of the sincere things that she has discovered about Kobori and pushes him too far.........Yes, I feel bad that she is hurting, that she misunderstood the situation and thought Kobori intentionally made Wanut's situation worse, but we must all own up to our actions........in the next episode, at that moment, she is the one who put herself in this prison of sadness.....and the only one with the key to her release is she herself....she needs to let go of her pride........and stop feeling so bound by her promise to Wanut that she can't accept the love that is in front of her.

The test for Ang is when she finds out the truth that she misunderstood Kobori. Will she let go of her pride and be courageous to finally except what her heart has been telling her or does she do nothing, feel helpless, not know which road to take, and just leave everything to fate and allow Kobori to relocate to Burma.

Yes, it looks like they changed it a little.....made her so mad that she threaten to do it, but at the last minute got dizzy and fell.....which makes her less harsh to the viewers and probably more fitting to today's audience because it's difficult to believe that any woman/mother to be would intentionally hurt her own child just to prove a point to her husband out of anger.

cecilia

Staff member
I wasn't as mad on this version b/c it was not her intention at first (she got dizzy) where as i was mad in p'Bird's version b/c Kwan really did do it to show how it felt like to lose a son. 

As for Ang's justification .. I can only wish that Kobori remember what he said earlier when he first met her .. understand ANGSUMALIN's language .. that what she meant is opposite of what she feels .. if he can read her pain then .. why can't he read her pain now .. but i guess .. only such man can tolerate so much like Mae Orn said .. therefore, it makes sense that he accept the 'assumption' fact that he's never in her heart.  I really pity these two -- actually.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
.......don't know what else to write b/c you gals have wrote what i felt already.....i'll just add that the scene after the accident when ang woke up crying & kobori rushed to her side, that scene is such a sad scene b/c she was so full of shame for her action thus she turned away from him but he thought that she did not want to see him b/c she hate him. ah, if only ang could just apologize to him right then and there instead of letting him rushed out the door.... :cry:
i do not really believe the excuse that she fainted thus she fell....she did intend to do it....but her dizziness got the worst of her first. i feel bad for bie for having to catch noona and carry her too....this is the how many time that he have to carry her?????? LOL

i was gonna pity vanut but after he spit in front of kobori's face.....i wanna bitch-slap him & ang. they are so twisted and selfish and stubborn. how dare they treat such a great...nice man like kobori like shit?! anywhoo.....going back to my corner to wipe away the anger and tears so that i can bear watching tomorrow's episode. preview seem super sad....

chouakim

TTFC♥
Trying to backtrack here. Haven't discussed with you ladies in the thread since I couldn't login for weeks. =/ So I've only been spazzing and crying a tub of tears to Ceci on Facebook. (lol, thanks for always being there~^^)
First off, happy Songkran to you all! I hope for everyone to have a blessed year~ I'm thankful that so far we've been given such a great crew, one in which has delivered such a beautiful and loyal Kobori for us to fall for in this beginning year of 2013. I seriously don't recall liking (in the case, loving) Kobori so much when my mom watched previous versions. I'm pretty biased with this Kobobie. Perfectly written for Bie to handle and here Koo Kum will become an outstanding piece that will live in his portfolio. The attachment to Bie himself and his transformation into Kobori is probably what will kill us(or at least me) the most at the end. He's literally blossomed so far and I'm so thrilled and proud that he was assigned this beautiful role. Not sure if I'm ready for the end of the journey, but it seems like it's finally arriving next week and there's no stopping it. I'm probably going to go out for dozens of boxes of tissue this weekend. =(

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ahhh, I can't watch today's episode until I get home... so I will be checking the thread for updates from the rest of you! Please provide lots of details and your perspectives! Oh, the anticipation...

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I hate that rude spit too .. OMG, what a classless man!
No wonder he didn't get the woman he hope to have lmao

Cikna, per your request -- i hope you like it na :p
amazing.......ceci, u did it again!!!! your talent is undeniably great!. got it! thanks a lot, ceci! (terima kasih)! u're a rock star! :)

cecilia

Staff member
Here .. reporting .. who's catching it live w/me?

Ang regretting and in tears .. waiting to see him come in after Takeda came to check up her health.

First time ever, i feel bad for for Vanus -

oh, god -- this director is killing us fans softly ..
now, confuse who to feel sorry to but i mostly pity my Kobobie T_T
He didn't want to leave but will do only .. b/c he thought this will ease out her pain of seeing his face T_T

Bangkok Noi bombing plan already TTTTTT______TTTTTT

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Go go @Cecilia..I'm with you here though I'm not live streaming tonight episode..just come by to cheer you up :clap:
Please update tonight episode.. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Another bittersweet episode .. feel so painful to be in Ang's shoe .. missing him so badly!
Aside from POLITICS - we get to see Ang's feeling show today .. and the longing she has for him to be near.

i didn't want to cry but tears just keep dripping down nonstop -- thinking about next week finale T_T

Kobori -- I don't want to watch next week episode b/c it's going to be so so painful .. Trailer doesn't look good as well b/c Vanus told her not to 'keep' it and add that he will come back to marry her. I already know what he meant but for those who didn't know what's going on .. they might easily misunderstood this part ..

Girls, get them buckets and tissues ready - tears going to drip without you wanting it to fall .. B/C IT'S FEELING!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I wanna watch it too, but I can't do it now. My heart is not strong enough to see the nearing separation. I'm gonna watch it in the weekend where I have more time to get emotional and not get disturbed by work. So, to put my mind off KhuKam's episode for tonite, I'm watching Hannibal on AXN. U have no idea how "itchy" my hand is to go to dootv YT acct to watch Khukam! 

Reactions: Mae

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I only got the opportunity to watch the first 10 minutes. I want to watch the rest so bad right now but I'm currently in class at the moment...and I have to attend Chapel as well. Yes, I attend a biblical university. 555 Anyhoo, I'm already sad from what I've seen so far. She's desperate to see her baby's daddy. 
Kobori just...ugghhh. Just go visit her! Tame her like you always do!! LOL I'll be back later to give my 2 cent on todays episode. 555 I can't believe this week's episodes are over...meaning we only have one more week with two dreadful, sad episodes left. TT__________________________TT

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Is the next epi kob die? The perview look like that :'( oooooohhhhhhh poor kob he seem ang and wanut hug, so just went back with boat.

At the end of today epi ang doing like Mae nae waiting for kob come like Mae ae waiting for pee mark.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh girls after yesterday's episode and watching the behind the scenes of the last episode has overwhelmed me. For the first time I feel like I don't have the strength to watch on.  :cry: How in the world am I going to held Kobobie dying...

sarNie Adult
i honestly don't feel bad for ang at all. she pretty much brought it on herself. feel bad for kobori though. :no:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've never been more piss off than ever before, exaggerating here. 555 He was SOOOO close to going home and seeing her. Darn these brainless workers. Always distracting his attention from her to them. They were THIS CLOSE to seeing one another. I am so mad. Seriously mad. Well, Kobori didn't intend to say he didn't want to see anybody. He was just overly annoyed with everything that it triggered him to be pissed off. Ang was so happy that she was going to get to see him and made an excuse to bring him clothes to change just so that she can see him. Too bad she was feeling dizzy after leaving that he didn't see her behind the bush. :( This is too darn sad. I literally cry a bucket. 555 I am so annoyed of the two uncles. Always creating problems. They decided to bring Vanus too! Causing more misunderstandings between the two. Sometimes I hate the author of this book but sometimes I love her. 555
What was even more sadder was seeing them both reminisce from day one to now. I really miss the always happy Kobori. I really do. I miss hearing his laugh. I miss that smile of his. His silly comments and crazy ways. The way he tries to woo her and etc. 555 And always there to watch and protect her. Always visiting her and forgiving her regardless. This is really heartbreaking. 
I think the bombing is going to happen towards the end of episode 23 leading to his death in episode 24. Ugghh. I can't believe we're almost there already. I am not ready for the last episode. I'm already shedding more tears. Probably by the end of episode 24, I wouldn't even have anymore tears to shed alongside I am going to dehydrate from losing so much water. 555 I pity them all but I of course pity Kobori the most out of the three. Vanus does get a little pity but because he didn't lose his life, he doesn't get much of my pity. Ang, she's too stubborn and prideful that it kind of kills me but I still do pity her in a way for losing one but gaining one at the end. It really isn't anybody's fault. Like Ceci said, it's the stupid promise that Vanus created. It revolves around that and that is the cause of Ang being fearful of confessing her true feelings alongside Kobori having to suffer the pain, heartbroken. 
I don't even know what else to say. I've been crying throughout todays episode. It's so darn depressing. Now Kobori is being stubborn by not listening to Ang again. Well, I don't blame Kobori for being stubborn when he leaves in the next episode with her chasing after him by calling his name. Seeing from his view, Ang and Vanus were touching, hugging wise, and he was wiping her tears and etc. Uggghhh. I hate the author for making them misunderstand one another alongside Kobori's death. Why must this be such a good, sad, pitiful classic lakorn? Especially with Noona and Bie as Angsumalin & Kobori! TT____________________TT