[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode got me full of tears, sad, and depress, but seeing the preview of the next episode makes me more sad, depress, and crying already. Why does Kobori have to die? NOOOOOO!!! Kobori you can't die. The last 2 episode is just going to be totally depressing, sad, and full of tears.

Mae

sarNie Adult
:cry:  It's too depressing.... I am so sad...my heart is so broken right now.. Kobori, I demand you not to die!!!!  I know...I act like I've never seen Koo Gum..but I really can't help it because this cast is just truly amazing!!!! I pity every single one of them... Let me be honest, I never felt bad for Vanus in previous versions, but I really do feel for him in this one..maybe it's because of the way Exact directed the character and showed his emotional side as well...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
today ep. is so sad/depressing. feel so sorry for kobori. love that he gave her the silence treatment,look at her with such hurting/sad eyes. can see it hurt her a lot. call me mean, but she deserve it. serve her right for hurting him so much. I don't pity her. she hurt him too much, it's just too much to bare. don't use her pregnancy hormones as an excuse for her to be mean to him cos she has been mean to him since beginning. but as sweet/loving as our kobori is even though he's hurt by her a lot but he still love/care about her/their baby. sent her money, foods,clothings cases. so sweet he still keep her napkin. he didn't go see her cos think she still mad at him,don't wanna see his face and scare she gonna hurt the baby again. but many times he gonna go see her but there's always problems in the work place arghh. and when she finally loose her pride, came to see him. accept her heart that love him. but too late, she should have loose her pride sooner. she has no right to be mad at him,he's working hard and frustrated also cos of the problem with her/his baby too which add to his stress and he don't know it's her. it's so sad/hurt to see flashback the part he say if you don't want the baby like you don't want me i'll sent him to japan TT. and when he finally came to see her then see her hugging with wanut. migosh that hurts a lot. feel so sorry for him.so many misunderstanding. arghh. I hate wanut so much! . what the heck is the writer doing, won't let them see eachother/reconcile till the scene when he gonna die arghh!!! so mean! next eps. will be even more sad and heart breaking. will cry a river. susu! just 2 more eps. left. I can survive it.
I try to read the end dialogues scene after kobori died and months pass ang stomach got bigger,she talks/think about him. migosh. I can't finish reading it. I started crying first TT. :cry:  dang what is this lakorn doing to me arghh..

chouakim

TTFC♥
I watched the bittersweet episode this afternoon and I'll say that it certainly had a lot of progression in just this one episode alone. It's very subtle but the script is written at a pace where you don't realize how fast you're going, yet you get a lot of scenes that you can spazz over. What a great writing team!
I guess Ang is the emotional type with her pregnancy. It's good and bad. She's definitely letting their baby get to her, which is great. He has become her will to move on and let her realize how much she loves Kobori. Her wanting and missing Kobori really made my inside's fall out today. I couldn't help at the end of the episode when they're both under the full moon and reminiscing about their first meeting and times thereafter. I sobbed as if it was already the ending, I don't even know how I'll handle it next week if today was already this bad for me. All of the flashbacks in today's episode just makes me want to curl up under my blanket and weep, which is probably how I'll be next week.
You couldn't have explained it better Ceci, I feel so sad for everyone. Kobori keeping his distance is especially killing me because I know how much it's killing him inside. When he stayed behind and let Takeda go into the house alone was so heart wrenching. He has his reasons, but it hurts..a lot. I was sad for Ang at the start of this episode, but I didn't feel for her until the soldiers brought over the supplies and Kobori's envelope. When Ang opened it and touched the money that Kobori had given to her, my tears kept running with Ang. I think that was the scene that made her realize how much she loved her Kobori--that through all this, he still remains so loyal to her. *wipes tears*

I'm not even exaggerating, but I always cry at every single time they put on "Koo Kum"--the duet and the instrumental like they did (twice!) today. It makes the lakorn seem like it's finally reaching its end (in which it is) and that they have to start playing it. I'm not ready for this goodbye. I can't picture Ang without her Kobori. I'm getting chills as I think about it right now. *sobs* I'm not even looking forward to next weeeeeeeeek! :cry1:

cecilia

Staff member
teedee said:
today ep. is so sad/depressing. feel so sorry for kobori. love that he gave her the silence treatment,look at her with such hurting/sad eyes. can see it hurt her a lot. call me mean, but she deserve it. serve her right for hurting him so much. I don't pity her. she hurt him too much, it's just too much to bare. don't use her pregnancy hormones as an excuse for her to be mean to him cos she has been mean to him since beginning. but as sweet/loving as our kobori is even though he's hurt by her a lot but he still love/care about her/their baby. sent her money, foods,clothings cases. so sweet he still keep her napkin. he didn't go see her cos think she still mad at him,don't wanna see his face and scare she gonna hurt the baby again. but many times he gonna go see her but there's always problems in the work place arghh. and when she finally loose her pride, came to see him. accept her heart that love him. but too late, she should have loose her pride sooner. she has no right to be mad at him,he's working hard and frustrated also cos of the problem with her/his baby too which add to his stress and he don't know it's her. it's so sad/hurt to see flashback the part he say if you don't want the baby like you don't want me i'll sent him to japan TT. and when he finally came to see her then see her hugging with wanut. migosh that hurts a lot. feel so sorry for him.so many misunderstanding. arghh. I hate wanut so much! . what the heck is the writer doing, won't let them see eachother/reconcile till the scene when he gonna die arghh!!! so mean! next eps. will be even more sad and heart breaking. will cry a river. susu! just 2 more eps. left. I can survive it.
I try to read the end dialogues scene after kobori died and months pass her stomach got bigger,she talks/think about him. migosh. I can't finish reading it. I started crying first TT. dang what is this lakorn doing to me arghh..
Teedee . you pity her that's why your tears roll down without thinking much -- it's your 'feeling' that came out to her side after all.

Chuah, I don't think i can handle it as well .. I love that part when she told her mother that 'HER CHILD WILL BIND' the two parent together <3  It's the first time for her to finally admit her feeling openly to her mother .. I smile and got really happy with her as she quickly got everything put together to go to take a glimpse at her love .. what's so sweet (and sad at the same time) was that she put his perfume on his shirts too .. now, can you imagine her holding onto this scent for the rest of her life *sob* this is too heart wrenching .. we're getting closer and closer and my tears just keep on rolling down ...  i'm going to cry in my little BANGKOK NOI corner now .. too heavy for my heart to carry on thinking like this T_T (be back after i'm done crying).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia. I guess I do feel sorry for Ang without me realizing it. when I calm down and think it over how can I not pity her. a pregnant woman losing her beloved husband. it's so much pain to endure. have to keep her true feelings inside for so long. it hurts deeply. gosh Noona, i have to compliment her acting. so superb. amazing actress. a great&pretty crier, make me so into her character. love/hate her. she has prove to many people including me, she's born to be. for me this role "Angsumalin" this generation actress nobody else can play this character so full of life like Noona did, i can't imagine anyone else playing this role. Noona's such a multi-talented person. can act,sing,dance. she has the whole packet. plus very cute looking and pretty. never thought this re-make of koo kum will make me fell madly in love with Bie&Noona so much. my new lovely koo-kwan. hope get to see their continously works together again.

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, these tears are all 'FEELING' like Khun Nai Ho (Chompoo) said.  I pity her b/c she needs him there even though she says she doesn't (Kobori, you need to understand her language again) .. my heart dropped w/Ang too when Kobori told the two docs to wait for him to leave together to the base. It was so sad to see Ang gulped and suck in her pain and told him that it's okay for him to leave for she will be okay T_T But deep down .. she long for him to stay -- when she picked up that white flower branch to smell and remembered the good time with Kobori .. my tears start falling down my cheek ... that painting scene was so so cute too - how he used her words to put on the painting in Japanese.  He loves her so much and she too loves him dearly .. these two - are killing me today TTTTT______TTTTTTT

chouakim

TTFC♥
cecilia said:
Chuah, I don't think i can handle it as well .. I love that part when she told her mother that 'HER CHILD WILL BIND' the two parent together <3  It's the first time for her to finally admit her feeling openly to her mother .. I smile and got really happy with her as she quickly got everything put together to go to take a glimpse at her love .. what's so sweet (and sad at the same time) was that she put his perfume on his shirts too .. now, can you imagine her holding onto this scent for the rest of her life *sob* this is too heart wrenching .. we're getting closer and closer and my tears just keep on rolling down ...  i'm going to cry in my little BANGKOK NOI corner now .. too heavy for my heart to carry on thinking like this T_T (be back after i'm done crying).

Whew~ thank goodness I don't fully understand Thai then, or else I'd be feeling much, much worse than I already am right now. Thinking of Kobori hurts so much and thinking about Ang with no more Kobori hurts even more. Flashback scenes are a torture for me at this point, not sure if it's only me, but I instantly cry once they replay scenes of their earlier cute and sweet times. I was extremely happy when she felt their baby which made her so happy and determined to go and see him. The perfume scene was very sweet, something that she can soon only have as a memory for the rest of her life. *sobs* He was just frustrated at the scene though, I wish she wouldn't have left so soon. =(
Trying to get happy and normal again by watching happy boy Bie, but all I'm reminded of is Kobori so the pain won't disappear. -.- I guess there's no escaping it. Oh well. *opens 6th box of tissues*

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
about today's episode, don't really pity ang @ all. i seriously am not convince that she truely love kobori...but it was sad and sweet of her when she said (more to herself) that she want both (father and baby) after reflecting on kobori's words that if she doesn't want the baby, then he'll send it to japan.
if she really loves him, she wouldn't let his anger @ keisuke affect her and left without calling to him. i mean, she could've have gone against her pride (if she truely loves him) and call out to him but she didn't. anyway, throughout the whole episode, i seriously was hoping for someone...anyone (espacially takeda-san) to drag kobori home already. :cry: 
ah, next week there is gonna be a major tears bombing for us. :cry1:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I am just sobbing right now as i read and rewatch the episodes from the beginning. :cry1: :lmao: I don't want Kobori to die. :no: I just remembered that when i found out that Bie was taking on the role as Kobori, my mom and i was joking around that if he dies i'll cry so much because it's my Bie. I told her that i won't cry cause it's just a movie, but here i am, not being able to control my feelings even before, he leaves. :teary:Why does Bie have to leave?    :cry: :cry:  :tearybye:

cecilia

Staff member
It's not about pride na .. i think she assumed that he's still upset at her and not want to see her face ..
therefore, she's just taking another Kobori way of thinking and leave (like hubby like wifey lol)

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
well....i understand that much but still, she could've risk it and call out to him. (sigh)....i think i'm just getting too anti-ang for now so i should stop.
i'll go back to my corner now and buried all these angers and tears before next week....i seriously don't want to cry anymore but thinking about next week is already making me depress...one of the saddest scene in war drama/movie is always a pregnant wife (or wife with kids) looking for her husband after a bombing :cry:....back to my corner then.

cecilia

Staff member
Thus, remind us of MAE NAK like Miley mentioned ... This is way sadder though b/c Kobori didn't come back to be with Ang but wait for her at the milky way <3

Ookii, i guess i feel bad as Ang so i'm just defending her every strange moves .. Poor girl, she's going to suffer so much next week. The bts clip really got to me too .. on how hard Noona cry .. as if my heart is ripping out with her TTTTT_______TTTTT (I already cried enough w/her at the dock remembering all the good times with Kobobie while he's still alive .. and next week -- oh, too much of a pain .. yet, i'm still in for it b/c it's the 'FEELING' that came through naturally without much movements)

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
Ookii, i guess i feel bad as Ang so i'm just defending her every strange moves .. Poor girl, she's going to suffer so much next week.

i think it's great that we all harbor different opinions b/c it just makes this thread more fun and prove that this remake of koo kum is great for us to defend the main characters ....as a woman, i do understand ang's actions and do feel bad for her but i can't bring myself to defend her right now....i'm more pro-kobori then pro-ang (ever since the beginning & it's not b/c of bie but b/c i've always admired kobori's great love for angsumalin). but yeah, next week i'll be full of pity for all three main characters, espacially ang when she have to lift all those wooden boards(?) just to get to kobori...and then having him die in her embrace....poor, misfortunate girl indeed. :teary:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's okay Ceda. I couldn't do it either but because I desperately wanted to see my Kobori, I forced myself to..which was why it took me quite awhile to watch the rest of the episode. 555 :no: 
I can't believe we have to wait again. It doesn't feel like Tuesday...well, it was tuesday an hour ago. LOL 
I agree with all of you guys. I pity each and one of them but of course I am currently pitying Kobori and Ang the most as of right now. Both are unsure of how the other is really feeling with all the emotions going around. They're pretty much sending each other mixed signals that they both seem to can't comprehend. This is too sad. :cry:Honestly, NEVER had I need to use any tissue for this lakorn, well before. Praise the Lord I decided to keep my tissues on top of my desk that is of course right by me. Who knew it came in so handy! 555 I, for the first time in my lakorn watching history, used a tissue to wipe my tears and blow/wipe my nose. Yes, it's a moment to celebrate, for me to. HAHHAHA. I'm such a nerd at the moment. Don't mind me. 555 ;) 

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
Can they change the storyline and not have kobori die? Oh, I can't watch anymore. Too sad. I stopped watching after the sweet scenes.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I don't think the author would appreciate changing the ending to have Kobori lives and it would not be the story everyone had always loved. Based on the interview, doesn't seem like San and Boy are the type of director and producer that would change the classic endings.