[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, I don't think I have enough tears to last for the ending. I've cried so much already. I pretty much drained every drop in episode 22.

It was just so sad. My heart ached for both Kobori and Ang when he came to the house. [SIZE=12pt]Poor Ang, all she heard was his voice and she longed to just get a glimpse of his face.....and for Kobori, it [/SIZE]took all the strength he had to hold back his tears....he wanted to speak to her, to hold her and comfort her, but he doesn't dare because he assumes that he is not who she needs and wants.......and is afraid that with him being there will put more stress on her to have to choose between their situation and the person whom he thinks she loves. Again, in his time of deep sadness, he puts her first. 

I loved it that Ang said that she wanted both Kobori and the baby. For her, this is a big step and I'm glad that she was able to realize it before she even saw Wanut.....like she no longer feels bound by the promise.....and is taking steps to start fighting for what her heart has longed for, but her head had refused her........but sadly when she is ready, the cards of fate are stacked up against her/them.....no matter how fast Kobori ran, no matter how close he came to finding her in that scene when she came to see him, they would never get to look into each other's eyes again until they see each other for the last time to say their final goodbyes.

Also, I love all of the flashbacks. I especially love the flashback of when they first meet because in the novel, Ang admitted to Kobori in the death scene that on that day, by the way he smiled at her, him being so nice and talkative, that if she was free, she would have loved him since that day.

@Choua, I'm glad to see you here. Songie told me you were obsessing over Koo Kum.

@Moonstar, yes you are correct.....Khun Boy/Exact will not change the ending. Back when they produced "Luerd Kattiya", it was a big hit and one of their sponsors wanted them to change the sad ending, but Exact refused and stayed true to Khun Thommayanti's novel.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Ariya: I'm so happy to seeeeee you here! I haven't been very active. =( But certainly, I'm glad that Songie has updated you on that information, lol. I guess we'll both have a crying fest. together next week.. actually, I think it's already began for all of us. :teary:

cecilia said:
Thus, remind us of MAE NAK like Miley mentioned ... This is way sadder though b/c Kobori didn't come back to be with Ang but wait for her at the milky way <3

*wipes tears* I have never thought more of the Milky Way than it just being the galaxy and a candy bar and now--*sobs* That is where Kobori will live, waiting for his Angsumalin to arrive to him. OH I CAN'T TAKE IT! *flips tables and chairs*

I'll say that although the previous OST for the earlier versions are extremely beautiful, this duet and lyrics is my absolute favorite. I've been listening to "Koo Kum" on repeat for the past month(s) and every time, it still gets to me. I love that it isn't as (depressingly) sad as the other versions. It represents such a beautiful love like what we've experienced in the lakorn, and in the lyrics, how the writer does not indicate death--but he/she gives the pra'nangs hope. Hope, that soon it will be their time to finally end up together as they meet at the Milky Way, beneath the horizon, far, far away..

Going to cry during my sleep tonight. G'night girls~ :tearybye:

cecilia

Staff member
Accompanying Looksy and Chuah's awesome critics ..
I present my saddest moment of today episode.
(How can I not cry - these caps lighten and darken my mood T_T)

Good night -- fly away to the Galaxy to watch Kobori and Angsumalin romance na.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
@ third pic on the first pic on the line for me that scene she look like Mae nae waiting for her husband come back. I think kob didn't went back to home,he still sad why she kill he baby and he think maybe she don't want to see his face. Anyway I just like how kob doing this cuz Its show that she care him,waiting and miss him, Something I can't very tell. But poor kob when he come back the first thing happen is broken heart.

Mae

sarNie Adult
As I was going to school this morning.. I couldn't help but keep thinking of Koo Gum..of Kobori and Angsumalin's complicated love story.. and how I shouldn't take love for granted so I don't end up like Angsumalin..etc... Omg... I'm constantly thinking of Kobori! KOBOBIE FEVER!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg, anyone know what happen to Malie BIFC's youtube channel??? Ohhhh, where am I going to watch Koo Gum with EnIglish subs??? :cry: I'm crying even more now.. awww..

chouakim

TTFC♥
Ceci, I cried seeing these on fb, and I cry now seeing them posted here. :cry:
It's kind of hard to wake up and not think about Koo Kum. These passed weeks have been torture. The days towards the end are nearing and I still can't figure out how to stop time! :scratchhead2: Not ready for this.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
chouakim I very like ur banner kob and ang look like they pop up out.

"Sight" to sad thinking next week epi "cry" Kobori........

cecilia

Staff member
Mae said:
Omg, anyone know what happen to Malie BIFC's youtube channel??? Ohhhh, where am I going to watch Koo Gum with EnIglish subs??? :cry: I'm crying even more now.. awww..
It was terminated due to GM grammy copyright T_T

Chuah .. couldn't agree more T_T

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm still crying from yesterday's episode and seeing Cecilia's beautiful screen shots make me ache even more for our beloved pair.

I really do love that screenshot of Kobori looking at the moon. I loved the emotions that were in his eyes when he stared at it. I think seeing the peaceful moon that night, sort of gave him a glimmer of hope that maybe everything might turn out okay. If I was new to this lakorn's storyline and did not the know ending, I would have thought the same as him, but sadly, fate/the author is not so kind to our hearts.

@Mae, you can still find some Eng subbed episodes of Koo Kam on Malie's other channel here

cikna

sarNie Adult
with all these comments and caps, I'm tempted to watch even though i know it's going to "crush" my feelings. But then, i have control myself until tomorrow. if not, i can't get any work done because i'll be "busy" crying! it's ok lyana, it's ok.  just another 32 more hours to go..... :secret:

chouakim

TTFC♥
I keep thinking about my favorite scenes and picture myself going back to watch it, but it'll be too difficult to sit there with sweet butterflies in my tummy, especially now that the end is near. :'( ..so I decided that the sweet memories would have to be put on hold. I think it'll make me even sadder. My best friend suggested that I wait until after I graduate in June to resume watching the end (hah! As if!) since she walked in on me sobbing to the episode. What a great depressing start to a new quarter of school. *sobs during class lecture* ..oh dear, I hope not. Lol

Ariya, that is exactly what is being read with Kobori's expression isn't it? Bie is doing such an incredible job. This is probably the best work that Khun Boy and Ch.5 has given him. Like I told Songie, I usually like some jerkiness in a pra'ek, but for Bie, he's the only actor that I wish to have loving roles like this all the time. Maybe it's because of his happy boy image that I don't want him to depict a mean character (like his past roles,) but this just suits him so well. =D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
Also, I love all of the flashbacks. I especially love the flashback of when they first meet because in the novel, Ang admitted to Kobori in the death scene that on that day, by the way he smiled at her, him being so nice and talkative, that if she was free, she would have loved him since that day.

@Moonstar, yes you are correct.....Khun Boy/Exact will not change the ending. Back when they produced "Luerd Kattiya", it was a big hit and one of their sponsors wanted them to change the sad ending, but Exact refused and stayed true to Khun Thommayanti's novel.

Did she really say that in the novel? Aww my heart is blooming with love for them. I really wish I can read Thai so I can read the novel.

Wow i totally forgot Luerd Khattiya was from the same Author. Sheez! she sure does like tragedies. Although I must say Anothai's death in LK wasn't necessary, and even if Anothai didn't die, the lakorn would have still been good. Unlike Koo Gum, I understand why no one is willing to change the ending. But I think someone needs to be the 1st to make an alternate ending. Shoot 2 endings, show the original ending first, then perhaps the following day/wk show the whole ending episode again, but with the alt. ending where Kobori survives? Who with me on this??? hahaha is it too late to send in requests to Exact? 

Btw I just want to say that there's alot of Chinese fans now that watch Thai lakorns, I feel really really bad for the Bie fans who don't know the story of Koo Gum, and don't know what the hell they are in for. :secret: Like seriously, girls consider us lucky for we are a little tiny bit more prepared than the new wave of lakorn watchers who have never seen Koo Gum before and dont know the story and the ending. I'll pray for them  :cry:

chouakim

TTFC♥
Kashie, I'm not sure if we should consider ourselves lucky. I think we're actually in the sadder boat because we sit here, knowing the tragic end of our Kobobie. We've all been weeping as if we've never heard of the story before, lol, oyy. I'm with you on the alternate ending though. Perhaps it'll ease our pain if they shot and released an alternate ending. It doesn't even have to air, it can be like an Exact exclusive or something, but it doesn't seem it'll go that way. Oh~ how much our poor souls have to suffer. :cry1:

Ceci, during that scene all I could think of was how they are breathing and longing for each other under the same moon, yet, they cannot be together. It literally broke my heart. This scene is probably the worst feeling of loneliness I've ever felt throughout the drama, especially how they flashback to their happier times.

I'm so happy for this realization from Ang, but it's too, too late. Grrr. :teary:

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awww... I wish I knew how to make a music video.. I would compile all the sweet scenes (or any scenes) of Kobori and Angsumalin.... I just love them so much!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, I wish I can do beautiful artwork like Cecilia. Your artwork is breathtaking. Please make us more when you have time. I've used them all as my computer backgrounds.