[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I think I'm not going to this thread anymore if I keep coming here I can't let they go out of Mind. But i will remember the good moment they have. My heart alway ache every time when I see ang cry face and kobori I can bare for it. I don't want to stay back I want to go forward,if I keep stay back I feel like something always in my heart.

Goodbye kobori and angsumalin see next when you two reborn with new life no more war so the two of you can stay with each other longer with the love forever. Angsumalin I hope next life you get to meet kobori first and you will not be so mean to kobori love him get him happiness. Don't hurt you two feeling like this present life

I hope bienoona have another new lakorn soon with happy ending not this much sad for both of them and for us too.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
The author of Koo Kum, Khun Thommayanti said that in this novel she's trying to tell us people that she hates war. War is the conflict in Koo Kum, which it leads to Kobori's death and Ang's hatred for Kobori.

cikna

sarNie Adult
It has become a ritual for me now before going to bed; watching and re-watching my favourite episodes esp. ep 17, 18 & 19. don't know for how long it will continue. usually, my post-withdrawal condition takes 1-2 weeks. i'm anticipating KhuKam will take me longer

cikna

sarNie Adult
gloria83 said:
I was also wondering, in the book, did Ang ever allow Kobori to sleep with her again?  So she got pregnant with the first time?

i have not read the book nor do i understand thai, but from what i remember on others' discussions was, they only "slept together" once. kobori regretted in "taking advantage" of ang in his drunken state that he never dare to be that intimate with her ever again. but of course, they did get cozier with each other prior to his death

looksy

sarNie Adult
Dreamlove said:
The author of Koo Kum, Khun Thommayanti said that in this novel she's trying to tell us people that she hates war. War is the conflict in Koo Kum, which it leads to Kobori's death and Ang's hatred for Kobori.

In the novel, after Kobori's death, Ang said that for everyone, the war will continue for who knows how long, but for her, the war is over. 

Our poor Ang, her war was not fought on the front lines, but it was fought within herself. I'm still so sad today. I don't know when I'll recover. T____T

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Thanks Cikna, i also thought thats what happened since he is such a gentleman, he would not dare touch her in that way against her will anymore.  Sad that its officially over but we can continue to rewatch all their sweet scenes.  Does anyone know if they are going to be on a talk show about koo gum?

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
What I am doing tonight? Re-watching all of the sweet scenes between Kobori and Angsumalin..as well as the ending! I miss Bie and Noona so much already... Can't stop thinking about Kobori...and Takeda...

looksy

sarNie Adult
I've must have re-watched the death scene at least 5 times now and I still cry just as much. I already miss Bie and Noona so much. And now seeing this thread in the "old lakorn" section is making me even more sad. 

Here's a photo and a clip of some bloopers that will put a smile on our faces.

credit: as tagged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi-b6zaaDkg
credit: Malie BieIntFC @ youtube

Reactions: NdA

cikna

sarNie Adult
yes!!!! i successfully "charmed" two of my fellow teachers to get hooked to KhuKam!!! :dance2: For the my first "target", all I had to do was to show ceci's wonderful banner that she made for me which is now the desktop picture for my lappy and the 1st fanmade MV I made . Hehehehe..The next "target", oh this one is epic, all this while she is sitting next to me at the office, never did I know she was also a thai lakorn fanatic like me!!!! usually, when i tell people at the office about thai lakorns, they can't really understand what I say unless i showed them pics or subbed clips of the lakorns. but this teacer is also an active lurker in thai forums. and today i helped to turn her into a khukam fan!!! but she's funny. "i don;'t want sad scenes. only give me videos after they got married and before kobori died!" :rockon:
of topic: she had been looking for this drama which captain and pim acted in. she had tried looking for it for more than 5 years.
i found it for her in 5 minutes time! ok, i found myself "my partner in crime"!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Last night I dare not think about Koo Gum since I had so much to worry about that I know it'll drain my energy with all the crying involved. If that makes any sense. LOL Anyhoo, I didn't get time to rewatch Koo Gum again since finals are coming up in about 8 days. I'm jammed pack with essays, power points, and etc. It sucks. I can't wait to get it over with so that I can finally go back to watching Koo Gum at ease. :)
It's been 2 days and I haven't seen my Kobori. I'm quite depress. TT^TT Hurry up school! I want to see my Kobori!!! 555

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls! :cry: I just climbed out of my dark depressed corner. Been in hiding for 2 days since the conclusion.

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the ending. I applaud Exact for wrapping it up so well. At first I thought a whole episode for the good bye scene was going to be too long, but after watching it a few times, this was perfect. Ang loss so much time with Kobori, she finally got to say every freaking thing on her mind. She got to tell him she loved him, loved him the first time she met him, that Vanut was merely a childhood friend, and even mentioned Michael. She said every last detail. And I too wanted to see Ang suffer and long for Kobori, but I think she got her closure. Like in the Life of Pi , "Life is the art of letting go. It's important in life to conclude things properly. Only then can you let go. Otherwise you are left with words you should have said but never did, and your heart is heavy with remorse." Ang concluded everything properly, said all that she wanted to say, and all that she had to say. So after Kobori passed on her heart was not heavy with regrets, which I thought was so great with this version. It was "almost" like a happy ending.

Saddest Feaking Lines During Death Scene

"I know now that I have freedom. The freedom to love you with all of my heart."

"Close your eyes and rest Khun Dee (Khun Dee literally had me crying)." "But when will you open your eyes again to look upon me?" (I was sobbing with Ang) :cry1:

I love how she also said whoever the mother loves, the child will look like. I wonder if that is a hint from Exact for a sequel, starring Bie as his own son!!! :scratchchin: ............ :sleep: WISHFUL THINKING ONLY

Production Value

I was also impressed by the production value Exact invested in for Koo Gum. The first scene of the Japanese invasion was impressive and the last bombing scene where you can see the planes emerging from the smoke to drop bombs on the trains while Kobori carried Tesuke; the CG effects were awesome. And that last aerial shot of Kobori & Ang as they lay in the rebels was beautiful. 

cecilia

Staff member
I just bought myself a macbook pro adapter -- will be seeing KOBORI in big flat screen for the very first time since it aired.

So happy it's THURSDAY w/no homework -- means more time to cry bucket of them water out lmao

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ LOL, nice Ceci!

I've been so occupied with first week of classes that I hadn't had much time to be sad anymore. I think school is really keeping my mind away from our ill-fated pair. I miss them so much and I'm surely going to try to watch and re-watch favorite scenes this weekend. Since I'll be visiting home, I'm going to try and get my mom to watch the ending with me, keke.
Does anyone ever take long trips alone? Whenever I visit home (about 3 to 3 1/2 hours from my location) I usually always go alone. And having those hours to yourself, all you can do is THINK, right? Lol, earlier as this lakorn was progressing, I remember driving up north and all my thoughts were focused on Kobori and Ang, their love, and the ending. NOW, it'll be completely different. I feel like I'm going to be the saddest driver on the road. It's without question that I'll be discussing to myself the different topics of the drama itself as I blast and karaoke to the OST(keke). I think it'll be a good time for a Koo Kum reflection as a viewer, lol. Am I crazy? Just a bit. Tell me I'm not the only one? :weee:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm missing Kobori and Angsumalin very much, after Koo Kum ends I haven't watch any lakorns because I find them boring unlike Koo Kum which is sad, depress, and fascinating. Also it can pull you into the situation and make you sad, happy, depress, cry, etc. I miss Kobobie and Angnoona so much. Can't wait for Bie and Noona to reunion in another lakorn with happy ending, want it to come soon.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Wouldn't it be great if in the next lakorn, they switch characters? i mean, in khukam, it was bie's character that was madly in love with noona's character and was sweet to her all the time? perhaps, in the next lakorn, it's noona doing the chasing and being heartbroken until almost to end she finally receives the same affection that she has been giving all this while? but of course, a happy ending where our fave couple end up together, alive.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm missing Kobori and Angsumalin a lot! I can't get over their love story... I really want them to do the remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rae (Tik and Aom's lakorn) or Mia Jum Pen (Bee Sawis and Numfon's lakorn)...... Wishful hoping!