[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Cikna, I don't know yet .. mine will be here soon .. once here, i'll let you know ja.

Credit: pantip

Cikna, here's a pervy screen shot of their first kiss lol -
i thought about capping it but didn't have the gust ..
now someone did it for me lmao

I didn't do it .. someone else was gutsy enough to do these hot gif

Credit: pantip

hehehe...ceci is worried I'm gonna call her pervert. :wink:  ceci dear, it's ok. i don't mind the pics, regardless whoever capped them! i think we all have some "perverting" nature to us. i guess the director wanted the acts to look real and our pra'nangs were able to deliver what he wanted. look at us now, drooling over these pics.. :drools:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, I just got done watching last episode again. It's so sad, but I can't stay away. Their love just leaves me breathless. I cried and cried when she kept on telling him to go to sleep.....sleep peacefully, my love.....she wants him to go in peace, so that he won't be in pain struggling to stay alive....and then when she said,  "when will you open your eyes to look at?".........I just lost it and cried uncontrollably again. I've watched the last episode so many times, but I still cry as if I've sen it for the first time.

I miss Bie and Noona even more now. They need to do another magazine photo shoot for us fans........this will hold us until they do their next lakorn. 

Also, thank you all for voting on the Best/Favorite Kiss thread. I agree with you all that it was difficult to decide between the kisses since they were all well done and happened at the right time in the lakorn, but I did manage to pick one and I stated in the thread what made me choose the one I did. LOL, I agree with you all that Bie and Noona's chemistry turned us all into perverts.......hehe.......that's my only explanation for what possessed me to start a thread on their kisses from the lakorn.  :D

pink_juliet_kashie said:
Did the character of Tesuke exist in the book? Ah! i freaking love him!! My fav. characters in Koo Gum would go like this #1 Kobori - #2 Tesuke- #3 Ang- #4The Doc

No, there is no Tesuke in the novel. It looks like this version gave a name to one of the many soldiers underneath Kobori's command since the actor that played Tesuke is Bie and Noona's Japanese teacher and he's also the Japanese adviser on the lakorn set.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
For those who didn't get to see this interview of them. it's the interview that make many fans JIN and have hope of them being a real couple. about the 5 yrs deal:  they say after 5 yrs wait and see if they gonna hook up in real life or not. it looks like they're just playing around but seriously it doesn't look like it either. Bie look so shy, playing with his hands, I notice when he's shy he'll play with his hands, from this clip definitely can see he has feelings for her and she does too. hehe. they admit they're close. which is a good step in progressing to be more than friends hehe. and then the recent clip at pattaya festival he said angsumalin is his in the lakorn and real life. sooo....does it mean they agree to date already??? hehe..lets wait and see if their relationship will progress like they say. wait and see their interactions when they work with eachother again in the new lakorn, should show us more,will be more clear if they progress or not, or can be just friends. but I think there's chance of this two as a real couple cos they've chemistry off screen too.
starting at 2:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNzr18BsvDs
cr cake arai

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
My dear ones, his name is Kesuke, not Tesuke. LOL I love his character. He's one of my favorite character in this lakorn. Both Kesuke and Takeda are probably my all time favorite supporting characters. I love the bromance between the two alongside Kobori. <3

Anyways, thanks ladies for sharing all these fabulous, wonderful, loving, filled with kiss and love stares photos plus video. It's making me feel like I'm in love all over again. 555 :D 

I must admit. I have been so busy falling in love with a different soap opera. Ceci, I blame you. HAHHA. I finally decided to look at the Bollywood section because I kept seeing that you always post on a topic there, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. Decided to check it out and heck! I am in love. 555 Barun has been keeping me busy despite the fact that the show is already over which I am quite dishearten about it. 555 :( I AM IN LOVE all OVER AGAIN. 
I feel like I have betrayed my love for Koo Gum and Biena by trying to run from the truth and my depression hence I'm trying to fill in that hole in my heart with other things. lol But do not fear. I am still in love with my Biena and Koo Gum lakorn!  :heart:  lol

Reactions: Mae

cecilia

Staff member
roselovesice said:
My dear ones, his name is Kesuke, not Tesuke. LOL I love his character. He's one of my favorite character in this lakorn. Both Kesuke and Takeda are probably my all time favorite supporting characters. I love the bromance between the two alongside Kobori. <3

Anyways, thanks ladies for sharing all these fabulous, wonderful, loving, filled with kiss and love stares photos plus video. It's making me feel like I'm in love all over again. 555 :D

I must admit. I have been so busy falling in love with a different soap opera. Ceci, I blame you. HAHHA. I finally decided to look at the Bollywood section because I kept seeing that you always post on a topic there, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. Decided to check it out and heck! I am in love. 555 Barun has been keeping me busy despite the fact that the show is already over which I am quite dishearten about it. 555 :( I AM IN LOVE all OVER AGAIN. 
I feel like I have betrayed my love for Koo Gum and Biena by trying to run from the truth and my depression hence I'm trying to fill in that hole in my heart with other things. lol But do not fear. I am still in love with my Biena and Koo Gum lakorn!  :heart:  lol
eeekkkkk .. you're into BARUN .. i'm glad that you're enjoying ISS PYAAR .. omg, i was so hook .. it was so hard for me to concentrate on my finals when the show was at its verge of closing lol -- but yup, i was told that i should have a NOTARY on all the stuff i watch b/c they are good  ... now, i should really certified all the lakorn, dramas, video, songs, etc that CECI APPROVED lol --- Yup, keep watching .. BARUN will be so hot .. you'll wish that the two would get together and start making baby already by the time he starts flirting with her unconsciously *blush*

Don't feel bad -- if you do then i should be worst .. i move around alot - from ATEAM, to YADECH, to ARSHI and now to BIENA .. i don't know who's next but for sure .. i'll love these four couples for the rest of my life .. there just something about them .. that is oozing the s3x appeal (not only on looks) but action, personality, etc -- i wish they could be REAL KOO JIN in life like i hope for (too bad, one too many of them are married .. i'm glad BIENA and YADECH are not married yet *phew*) There's still hope like TEEDEE said .. only time can tell ..

I'm going to back and hunt for more kissing scene of them .. omg, they are just ... unexplainable in better ways lol (if that make sense lol)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I watched Iss pyar ko kya naam doom and its pretty hot too!  Their chemistry is def up there with Biena couple.  But atm Im currently obsessed with Koo gum so thanks for keeping up with the pictures and info, i love it!  Thanks again for keeping this thread alive, its nice to refresh my memories of them two.  If you find any interesting news, be sure to keep us updated cause I LOVE to hear anything about them two.

Reactions: Mae

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
dik, where did you get all these pics??? you faham bahasa thai yer??? if i don't know u, i would think u r a thai, living in thailand.  :) still, thanks a lot for sharing these. camno sei tak menyokong diaorg ber-couple bile tgk gambar2 ni?? mula la berangan nih!
Spoiler in Malay..
No wonder I have been mistaken for being a Thai not just once but twice.. hahaha..Akak den tak reti la bahasa thai, orang kata “sepatah haram pun xfaham” tp den very expert “menyelongkar”…den pagi petang siang malam berangan :lol: 

Happy together

credit: shared by โกโบริ อังสุมาลินบี้ หนูนา
Something wrong???

credits: shared by Mongkon Kotpanaw & Noonafanclub FB 

THEY ARE CHEATING, NOT BE HONEST WITH EACH OTHER  :p  :p  :p

I'm going to back and hunt for more kissing scene of them .. omg, they are just ... unexplainable in better ways lol (if that make sense lol)
Agree..unexplainable in any languages  :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Spoiler in Malay..
No wonder I have been mistaken for being a Thai not just once but twice.. hahaha..Akak den tak reti la bahasa thai, orang kata “sepatah haram pun xfaham” tp den very expert “menyelongkar”…den pagi petang siang malam berangan :lol: 

Happy together

credit: shared by โกโบริ อังสุมาลินบี้ หนูนา
Something wrong???

credits: shared by Mongkon Kotpanaw & Noonafanclub FB 

THEY ARE CHEATING, NOT BE HONEST WITH EACH OTHER  :p  :p  :p

Agree..unexplainable in any languages  :D

wahhhhh!!! special treat ! our yadech and our biena!!! ok dik! pls go on with ur "menyelongkar" skill!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
See this photo make me smile/wanna scream. love it.  :wub:  awww heads bump again. Bie just love doing this to Noona, hope he'll only do this to her and not with other girls. they look so close,comfortable and happy together. it's official their signature pose for pictures. she look beautiful in this pic. I swear they look like a real couple in here. I say if they don't have special feelings for one another they won't pose like this. look closely and you will see her hand on his arm. squeal..we don't have to guess where his hand is on hers, definitely on her leg hehe so cute. even though it's a group pic but seem like they're in their own world with only the two of them. gosh seriously can't help but JIN that they are secretly dating hehe. have more hopes of them as a real couple. starting to believe more what he said is true "Angsumalin is mine now in the lakorn and in real life"... miss them together so much. hope we get confirm news soon that they'll have a new project together. funny their thai fan tease after see this photo said Bie probably see Noona like a pillow and if he can take her home he most definitely will, take her home to hug hehe.

credit pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
See this pic make me scream!! awww heads bump again. Bie just love doing this to Noona doesn't he and hope he'll only do this to her and not with other girls either hehe. they look so comfortable and happy together. it's official their signature pose. I swear they look like a real couple in here. look closely and you will see her hand on his arm. squeal..we don't have to guess where his hand is on hers, definitely on her leg hehe. 

credit pantip

Teedee, there you go again making me squeal. You just made my night. I've been spoiling myself and watching Koo Kum (again) and it got me missing them so much. I love this photo of them. I agree, I hope he doesn't take photos like this with the other actresses he works with (haha...) I love how you notice these little details from the photo and I think you are right, I think his hand is on her leg (not in a perverted way, but in a friendly way since they are close). And Noona looks absolutely lovely in this photo.

Also Cecilia, that photo you shared is a great find and it will go in my collection of Koo Kum photos.

Keep these tidbits, photos, and video clips coming............I miss them so MUCH!!! At the moment, I can't concentrate on any other couple or lakorn. I'm just living off on Koo Kum, Bie and Noona interviews, and Ruk Jub Jai clips.  :p

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Same here, I'm re-watching old things about Bie even though I've seen it already. I miss him a lot, hope he comes back soon from Korea, and waiting to see his new work especially with Noona. Love them as a couple a lot and want them to be a couple in real life like you all do too.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
omg! I noticed something, if you look closely, she is holding onto his arm.........eeeeekkkkkk yessssssssssssss! :dance1: Is there something between them??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Good news. it's confirm "Ruk Jup Jai" will be release on Dvd in June 2013. Yay!!! will wait to buy it. :dance1:  :clap:
can't wait to see Vill and Sun. Khun Boy is so kind to the fans. he really listen to the fan's requests. so i'm positively sure we'll get to see BIENA pair up again soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
look at the pink circle, they are chating together so cute. the elders at the party cheer for them to be a real couple too. but who wouldn't they make such cute perfect match. seriously they look like a real couple that come together to attend the party.

credit pantip