[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
don't know if you ladies see this clip yet. very cute,  at Ruk jup jai movie premiere. so cute they were so shy when watch themselves kiss on screen,  so funny he got shy and pinch her arm haha. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNRB8ZF7DzY
credit ngu war

the clip at the party they attend together, it may not be that clear and far distance but can see Bie giving Noona support by waving his hand with I love you hand sign while she's singing. awww.he so sweet. love this song that Noona sang and  love her voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MeqCCNt-IE
credit  Chiranuj Bhirombhakdi

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks again, Teedee .. they are the cutest together <3!

Anyway, came back to post more found -- they blurred out his white pant but they didn't take this pix off lmao

Credit: as tagged | pantip

I want to cry with this shot T_T

Credit: pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome Cecilia. so glad that their thai fans in pantip still continue to JIN and post topics on them. they make me JIN along with them too. agree with this person that say look like Bie can't keep his feelings for Noona inside anymore and show it off in public/media, that Noona has to pull him back not too show too much probably cause she still study in college. lets see if the fan's gut feeling about this couple is true hehe. especially more hopes of them becoming a real couple when Bie gave interview on feb.2013 when ask what's his relationship with ingfah he said "we are friends and can't progress more than friends, no matter what we are just friends" and in ingfah ig she post sad/heart broken comments too, so show more they're over. and also in thee 10 show in his interview he said his spec. girl type that he like is "chop puying nah komp" (ahem Noona is consider "puying nah komp").  even confirm by the actress Mam vichuda in bts ruk jup jai clip she saids to Noona " do you see how much Bie loves you" and Bie reply "yep". awww. he admits already since ruk jup jai. hehe. I believe there's something going on between them, they hint a lot about their feelings for eachother. Bie said "if he have a girlfriend he won't announce it publicly cause don't want there to be news,will make his life chaotic,lazy to answer questions about it. just they love eachother is enough,want to keep it private, but then some parts can be reveal too". so maybe if he and Noona are really dating they'll probably keep it a secret till when they get marry and will announce it or he'll announce they're dating cause possessive don't want other guys to come close to her. which can see he's possessive already when see her and Gun playing around in the hug scene in koo kum. so I say can happen both ways for Bie, up to how much he love/possessive over Noona. 5 yrs ahead we should know cause he said wanna get marry around 35 yr old.  and coincidently BIENA said after 5 yrs wait and see how their relationship will turn out. are they hinting us something there. hehe.

ahh his hand around her waist

awww love the way they look at eachother just so sweet, shows how they feel about one another. their body languages shows it all   :wub:

bts koo kum she hold the straw for him to drink water. so cute take care of eachother again

bts sudsupda look at their hands hehe

credit pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so cute he was flirting with her already since last year. he assure her that his fans won't be mad if they really become bf/gf hehe. love the song they sang together "muk mai"(one of my fav. song of Bie). so sweet like they telling eachother thru a song how much they love one another hehe. I know I JIN too much but can't help it. they just look so cute/perfect together. so pls bear with me. of course I still keep telling myself not to have high hopes of them being a real couple so won't be heart broken. but until they come out and announce who they're really dating. me and many other fans still will continue to JIN them to be a real couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA5irKS-4w8
credit anantalai2

looksy

sarNie Adult
So happy to hear that Ruk Jab Jai will be released in June. That should hold us down for a while until their next lakorn together......now all we need is another photo shoot. 

Teedee, I am smiling from ear to ear reading your comments and seeing those pics. I admit that when it comes to wishing for stars to pair up in real life, I have never had my heart broken b/c I had never wished for it to happen.........except now!!! .....my heart can't help but wish for these two to get together. They are so compatible in so many ways........and maybe they are just playing around with our hearts and giving us what we want, but like someone else on this thread said, there is a little truth to it.....or they wouldn't be acting like this and put these speculations to rest......right? Oh be still my heart, haha......for now, I will continue with this fandom......... :wub:

credit: WeLoveNooNa @ Facebook

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm buying the musical DVD with or without the subs!! anyways, i'm interested to get the KhuKam DVD. is there any extra scenes included?? that would really make my day!

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Thanks again, Teedee .. they are the cutest together <3!

Anyway, came back to post more found -- they blurred out his white pant but they didn't take this pix off lmao

Credit: as tagged | pantip

I want to cry with this shot T_T

drooling over the first pic.. :drools:  :drools:  :drools: ...(pervert mode activated)

awwhh..the second pic, the two handkerchiefs, 1 of the very few momentos of Kobori and Ang's love. The pink one represents Ang and the white one represents Kobori

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
It's okay to JIN Bie and Noona, they are so matching, and I'm rooting for them to be a real couple too. They take care of each other very well and very cute as a couple. They are super cute together and have such a great chemistry together, so who wouldn't JIN them.

cecilia

Staff member
cikna said:
 drooling over the first pic.. :drools:  :drools:  :drools: ...(pervert mode activated)

awwhh..the second pic, the two handkerchiefs, 1 of the very few momentos of Kobori and Ang's love. The pink one represents Ang and the white one represents Kobori
Not only his handkerchief is with her .. but the DOKMALI as well <3

Was this post?

Look at the way he kissed her :wub:
He kisses her so much and so deep ...
it's time to take responsibility of Noona's heart <3

Can't get enough of this kiss lmao (i hope this will the one in the dvd *blush*)

so tired --  :wub:

I love love this pix :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
was cute in Noona ig she post pic of herself with a basket full of hearts say "big love. I bring basket full of love. anyone interest in taking it, ngon tah Ko ran away to thung chung peuk, should I give my love to someone else".  ahem is she hinting us something there. sound like she's mad that Bie went on a trip too long. maybe because of her message so he hurry and came back. cause he just came back from his trip. he must be scare she'll give her heart to another guy hehe. i'm now sure that Noona is very "kee-ngon" and look like Bie is very "kee-heung" too. such a cute pairs haha.
agree Cecilia, Bie need to take responsibility of Noona, he kisses her too much and so passionately deep too. no other guy would dare to pursue her anymore. maybe he meant to do that as a mark to show everyone that she's his girl now and don't mess with her haha. many of their thai fans said the same thing too.

credit noona ig

such beautiful couple

so cute like everytime he gets so shy he'll get touchy and always touches her. hehe :wub:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Im come back to this thread again after I say I'm not going to this thread anymore, few day later I rewatch koo kum end epi and I have cry Soooooo hard done Im sick. Now very miss two the of them, wish khun boy get new lakorn for bienoona. I think I like noona look in angsumalin more than her everyday look in real life.

I see a clip bie at the star 9 and the host they tease bie, call him kobori kobori so bie play with that guy it's so funny.

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
^^ I feel you. I'm addicted to these two. It's weird cuz all celebs that I feel indifferent towards in the beginning (Biena, Yadech...), once I start watching them I become attached and addicted to them. My Biena fever won't be going away any time soon. I appreciate how you ladies are posting so many pictures and digging up so many info on these two. Thanks, girls.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love Biena too much I won't ever be able to keep away from them. They look so good together and they are born to be Koo Gun, LOL, not Koo gum. Please share anything you get on them!!! I love all the posts made so far. :p

it'sLoveYo!

sarNie Egg
You ladies are amazing for keeping up with this thread! I have to admit that I frequent this thread all the time to keep me sane this past week. Staying focus at work has been quite difficult because my mind keeps on drifting to Koo Gum. I've been rewatching everything and anything I can find about Koo Gum 2013 and anything regarding Biena (Thanks Cecilia for coming up with a branding name for Bie and Noona). Bie and Noona seem like both are hinting to us their relationship status. They look so perfect together. I hope both of them feel the same way about each other like what their pictures and videos shows. There's too much chemistry to deny that there isn't anything more than what we've been seeing. I don't want to get my hopes up but with them I'm willing to sacrifice a heartbreak over them. I hope that it doesn't come to that though and we only hear good news!

@Teedee, I love your updates on Bie and Noona. Please keep it up! I can't help but squeal reading your posts.

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Not only his handkerchief is with her .. but the DOKMALI as well <3

Was this post?

Look at the way he kissed her :wub:
He kisses her so much and so deep ...
it's time to take responsibility of Noona's heart <3

Can't get enough of this kiss lmao (i hope this will the one in the dvd *blush*)

so tired --  :wub:

I love love this pix :p

1st pic: aawwwh, cute "baby boy" sleeping... :crush: :crush: :crush:
2nd pic: and his "mommy" is ever concern about him! :blush: :blush: :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, you remind me of what she said/scold him 'WONDER IF IT'S THE FATHER WHO WANT TO RAISE A PET OR THE SON' lmao

Screencap from BTS video of the crew :wub: