[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I hope it's their way of hinting at us that there is something going on.........like they want to keep it private (b/c they are celebrities), but at the same time, they can't help but want to let the world in on their little secret.......again, be still my heart......hahaha...........I'm just glad you girls feel the same way as me  :D

This photo is so cute with her standing on the cement block. I love how petite she is next to him. It's so cute and it makes him look extra manly.

credit: NoonaFanclub @ facebook

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Cikna, you remind me of what she said/scold him 'WONDER IF IT'S THE FATHER WHO WANT TO RAISE A PET OR THE SON' lmao

Screencap from BTS video of the crew :wub:
it's has become almost impossible for me not to believe there's something more going one behind camera

It has become almost impossible for me not to believe there's something going between this two behind camera lens. Take this pic for instance. Yeah, I understand that really good and dedicated actors would sometimes still be in their characters even after the came has stopped rolling. but i think it has been a while the camera has stopped and yet the body language of BIENA seemed to indicate something is definitely going on.

come to think of it, noona first acted with bie when she was 16 or 17 right? and he is 7 years older than she is. I saw some pics taken from the 1st musical they acted together in, I was blushing seeing the love scene pics. is it possible he gave noona her "1st kiss"? the "first ever man" to touch her in a very intimate way? at the same time, I feel uncomfortable thinking that noona was still underage when performing those scenes. Their second musical and their 1st lakorn have so many intimate scenes. isn't it hard not to developed any feelings of attractions for one another especially when they have each other's ideal type. so, in a way, he "saw her grew up" from a school girl to a fine young woman that she is now.

however, i don';t want to put too much high hopes, fearing i may have a heartbreak. let us see how things work for BIENA :dance1:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Bie is Noona's first kiss which only make it more special and memorable for her. they had intimate scenes since she was 15 yr old in Ba lung mek when they first met. yep he's 7 yrs older than her. so he does see her grow up. which i think is cute he seeing her since she was a young adorable girl to becoming a young  pretty woman now. I was reading the thai fans analysis about BIENA closeness beginning till present and agree with them, they say these two closeness has change. they went back and look at BIENA old clips and can see clearly in Bie's eyes, the way he look at her is different and has change. beginning they work together in ruk jup jai the way he look at her is more adoring like a sister way and in his interview when reporter ask" isn't he afraid that there will be love news between him and Noona off screen", he said "there won't be, he's close to everyone on the cast". but toward the end of working together in ruk jup jai his eyes has change when he look at her, it's more special, as we can see in the pics/clips and especially change hugely when they work together in koo kum. can see it  clearly well that the way he look at her is super sweet. shows he has feelings for her more than a sister. can see from the pics they took together he's much more touchy toward her, always wrap his hands around her, heads bump, can't keep his feelings for her inside anymore, like in a way to show publicly that she's his girl now. and bts clip/pics can see they are more close,always together. if two people don't have special feelings for eachother they won't stick together all the time even if they have to work together. can see he look upset the scene she has to hug with Gun, he's possessive over her,shows more their relationship has progress. and his interview has change, when reporter ask "fans cheer for them to really hook up as a real couple can it happen", his reply" yeah can happen, we're close, i ask her already(mean to be his gf)  but she said after 5 yrs first" and he said "after 5 yrs lets see how their relationship will turn out" and he said" angsumalin is mine now in the lakorn and in real life". I say even though it may sound like they're joking around but there has to be some truth to it.  you just don't jokes about something like this without any truth to it. and more suspicious recently like they hinting about their relationship. it's normal when two people love eachother even though they want to keep it a secret but they still want to express it out too, especially when know their fans is cheering them. well even if our analysis is wrong and we may just be thinking too far about their relationship but I say it's still okay to JIN, but have to save room for heart breaks too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
their intimate scene in ba lung mek. look hot! :wub:  these two have chemistry since ba lung mek was told by khun boy and fans who saw it. they were born to be soulmates on screen. and their chemistry exploded hugely in koo kum which I'm sure came out from their true feelings for eachother. cause it look so real.

credit jinnie007

a pic example to show  his feelings for her has change from sister to more. this is not an act of a brother way being close to her but more of a guy who is so shy with special feelings for her that show it out. he's so touchy hehe. so cute! I think even though Bie said won't tell publicly if he has a g/f cause want to keep it private. but he has show openly how he feels about Noona without caring about news either. like the time he just hold her hands walking on the set and simply tell the reporter of oho  magazine." I have to hold her hand or else she'll trip and fall" and turn and smile at Noona with dreamy eyes that make the reporter envy/shy hehe. this phrase should go with how Bie feels. his love for Noona is so much it explodes out and he simply don't care anymore how others see it. he'll not hide it anymore by action or words, as we can see in his interview and pics/clips. some may taken as he's just joking around but I say jokes has to come from some truth as well. especially if he show it off a lot. have to make you think twice is he really joking or being serious. but for me I think there's something going on between them. they like eachother for sure more than friends but as of actually dating, I don't know. maybe. this we have to wait for more proofs haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this is another hint about their relationship cause recent Noona post  a pic of herself with a jasmin perfume bottle said "start a new day off with my new jasmin noir, mali that I love, smell so good". it can be that she got it from Bie as a gift. jasmin mean mali in thai. and dok mali is shown in koo kum as a symbol of love between kobori and angsumalin and kobori is call por dok mali in koo kum too. hmm something to think about again. cause why is it such a coincident that this pic that she post  and what she saids on the pic can simply connect to her/Bie in koo kum too. i'm not the only one who thinks this way, many of their fans said it too and tease her about it in her ig. said "did por dok mali gave it to you as a birthday present". "are you hinting to us publicly" "you miss por dok mali huh" cos Noona's birthday is coming up in May 8. I say not only is Bie showing his feelings off to Noona publicly but now Noona does the same. guess their love is blossoming so much that they can't keep it inside anymore but want to hint it to their fans and their fans can take the hint already cos it's so obvious hehe.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Our fandom for them is going into overdrive Teedee.........hehe............but I'm on board, ka....

So true with some of the things you're saying. It does seem like they are dropping hints, or is it just us? hehe....

Love this behind the scenes clip....look at the beginning when he's watching her adjust her clothes at 0:37.....so sweet......and then, when she messes up at 1:56, he could have just laughed it off, but he reaches out and gives her a sweet hug........either way, I think it's a win-win for us. Even if they don't end up as a real couple, these interactions between them is still wonderful because it's proof that they are close.....and us fans at least have that. 

sweet hug at 1:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97vGOGBuAAo
credit: snowflakeinwinter

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Looksy love this bts clip of them. he's so sweet hug her when she made a mistake to gave her support. she's so shy that forgot her lyrics hehe. the way he look at her in this clip when they sing and the bts.. awww melts my heart,  there is just so much tender/love in his eyes/smile that he has for her  :wub:
agree even if they're not a real couple but seeing how they're close to eachother make us happy enough.

good news confirm by Khun Boy IG. Koo Kum dvd box set 2 will be release on may 16 and Ruk Jup Jai dvd will be release on may 23 (earlier than we expect).Yay!! will wait to buy both.  :clap:  :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
I only hope and pray that i get the 2nd set and RJJ DVD before heading to Japan .. it would suck if i leave and it's not out -- total torture for sure :(

BTW: I was looking at YADECH pix and couldn't help but compare BIENA's relationship with them too ..
If anything, i say - we're getting our FULL progress soon <3

Look at these pictures -- they're so in sync!

Credit: Dragonfly pantip

Was this post?

Credit: magazinedee | pantip

Aren't these the same type of shoe Bie wears too?

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
 I think I like noona look in angsumalin more than her everyday look in real life.

I’m slightly prefer mature/womanish Angsumalin over girlish Noona..and I’m more prefer straight, long & black Angsumalin’s hair over curly, kind of messy & brown(?) Noona’s hair. Regardless my preference, I love both Angsumalin & Noona.

Who else on this thread ship/JIN Bie&Noona before KooGum? or I'm the only one here. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Me, I loved them before i even knew that they made a musicaltogether and have always wanted themto pair up. LOL, that's the truth. :p

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, totally agree with you. BIENA remind me of YADECH too. their relationships is starting to look alike. they like eachother and secretly dating, won't announce it in public cause want their privacy cause know there will be more bad news than good if they reveal it. which I agree with them. even if they deny they're just friends to the media but their interactions toward eachother is definately more than friends and they're not hiding it either by their body language. can see clearly through their eyes how they really feel about eachother even without having to say it. and their fans can see they're more than friends too. and they're starting to dress alike too. how cute! hehe. hope you get the Dvds before you go to Japan. good luck na.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
bie win 5 years  kwan jai mahachon at nine enteratin award,but this clip not very talk about the ward just wanna say it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENAO3lfDRU

this clip so funny, i laugh out aloud when i watch and rewatch. i like bie face @0:23 when that guy call him kobori,he look tau jai  :dance1: :dance1:   @ 0:26 that pic with the song make me aaaaahhhhhhhh :woot:  :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SBD0T9aLOo

cr pookidteungkhunna2

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg so cute! he watch her rehearse on stage (pic from last year 2012 when she rehearse for grammy wonderland) which they weren't even schedule to perform together, they had separate shows. but why does Bie sneak and watch Noona rehearse?? hehe, he look so concentrate in watching her too. like he doesn't care what others would think, don't  wanna stay away from her. I remember he gave interview on the show said "so happy everytime come and work in ruk jup jai". it must be cause he get to see her and kiss her everyday hehe :wub: . I'm now positively sure he has special feelings for her since they work  together in ruk jup jai and his feelings for her has progress more in koo kum, as well as her feelings for him has progress more too. this thai saying should go with BIENA "kwarm grai chit pen por geur hang kwarm ruk" (the closeness is the start of falling in love) and i'm now sure Bie's very "kee-heung" which is normal when you love someone a lot you become possessive over them especially Noona is still young/beautiful. of course he'll be scare other guys will hit on her so become over protective of her.

credit pantip

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
so cute he watch her rehearse on stage(pic from last year 2012 when she rehearse for grammy wonderland) which they weren't even schedule to perform together, they had separate shows. but why does Bie sneak and watch Noona rehearse?? hehe, he look so concentrate in watching her too. like he doesn't care what others would think, don't  wanna stay away from her. I remember he gave interview on the show said "so happy everytime come and work in ruk jup jai". it must be cause he get to see her and kiss her everyday hehe :wub: . I'm now positively sure he has special feelings for her since they work  together in ruk jup jai and his feelings for her has progress more in koo kum, as well as her feelings for him has progress more too. this thai saying should go with BIENA "kwarm grai chit pen por geur hang kwarm ruk" (the closeness is the start of falling in love) and i'm now sure Bie's very "kee-heung" which is normal when you love someone a lot you become possessive over them especially Noona is still young/beautiful. of course he'll be scare other guys will hit on her so become over protective of her.

credit pantip

HOW i'm not going to believe there's something going on between our "Kobobie" and "Nasumalin"??? They keep giving us hope! This is sweet..

thanks for sharing this!

cecilia

Staff member
So i went back to watch the fireflies scene again .. She gets really upset when he plays around with words lol Take for example .. after their fireflies night talk .. the very next day after he got back from trying to persuade his uncle to cancel the wedding, she was so happy to see him .. in fact, she's anticipating his incoming, doesn't know how to react.. and when he got there by the dock looking all sad and apologize that he failed her .. he asked her what she wants to do now .. and she answered, 'nothing.' He asked her .. what about your person and she got upset (probably b/c he asked about 'him' when she doesn't want to refer to him at this moment .. just yet.) She angrily answered, 'he's far away .. he probably don't know.' Disappointed, he answered, 'Well then after the wedding, i'll find ways to move out of here asap. I already give the wedding house back .. i'll stay at the base and you'll stay here .. you'll probably don't have any problem with that, right? She went mum and shaked her head.  He sadly added that he'll leave then and will not bother her much more .. at this point, she got really sad ..  he continued, if you want anything else then have those two come get me ... now, she really got angry .. she bit on her lips and hold back her anger by saying, 'it's alright.' .. 

He gave her a disappointed look and leave :(  She was taken back - dont' know how to respond .. you could see in her action that she wants to pull him back for another long conversation ... but he bid his farewell, she has no choice but let hi go and hold onto her broom super upset at what he asked her earlier .. after he drove away with the boat, the camera zoom into her face as she fights to hold onto her tears .. *sighed* she has so much hidden love for him in this scene!

I noticed that whenever she touches things from her Kobori .. she always bring it to her chest and smile :wub:

looksy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
 *sighed* she has so much hidden love for him in this scene!

Yes, she does Cecilia….she has so much hidden love for Kobori and it took every restraint from her head to hold back her feelings for him. Throughout the whole lakorn, we’ve all felt so bad for Kobori when he was so loving to her, but she was so stubborn to not return his love when it was obvious that she too loves him. After I saw the death scene, it made me think of who truly suffered more….him or her?…..when she said that his suffering from a love that wasn’t reciprocated can’t be compared to her suffering of not being able to love the person you love the most…..Kobori was able to openly love her, it made him happy, he does not have to hide his feelings……but Ang refusing his love and affections, denying her own heart, and  
breaking his heart in the process, must have been sheer torture for her.

Then when she explained to him that when she gave her promise to wait for someone, that she must keep her word……that her word and her pride were important…….I loved it that Kobori said he understood and that this is what he likes about her, that she is like this, a person who is strong and true to her word……..and it made me think about the first time they met….it was love at first sight for him, but Ang really captivated Kobori’s heart and mind when she stood up to him in that scene of when he was punishing the two uncles for stealing the fuel.  Everyone was afraid to say something, was afraid to challenge his authority, but this pint size firecracker named Angsumalin was brave enough to not only say something……but the moment she went and yanked the fuel container from one of the soldiers…….that moment must have sent shockwaves through his heart and his head……he fell hard for her, she impressed him……so much so, that later that night, he thought of her fearless actions and admiringly wrote her name in Japanese.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
their fans in pantip make me JIN these clips. they notice many things in this clips that show BIENA relationship has progress more than ever.
seeing these clips will show us more how close they are behind the scenes of koo kum and assure us that there's something going on between them. from his interview as well, he said" i like the love scenes with angsumalin (and he look shy), i'm not uncomfortable with any love scenes at all, we are very close/comfortable with eachother"  :wub:.   so cute can see they like to stare at eachother often and sitting so close together, their body is always touching. she hold his hands teach him to play kimp. he watch her play kimp and look like he tease her and smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YPPq-a2nvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBzJ57kHc80
credit anantalai