[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
How can we not think that something is going on when even in group photos, they usually stand next to each other..........my imagination is running wild......one of their fellow co-workers / Koo Kum crew members need to speak up.......I'm sure one of them knows the truth, haha!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh we try not to have high hopes of them as a real couple cos don't wanna be heart breaks. but Biena is the one that make us see that they're really close and is more than friends/sibs. i'm sure the cast/crew of koo kum knows about their relationship but won't speak up. guess they don't want there to be news, like Bie said if he have a girlfriend he won't announce it to the public. but we can see he show openly already that he and Noona have special feelings for eachother and make me believe they're secretly dating.hehe. they should be one of the star couple that we have to look at their actions,body languages and  believe in what we see that they have something going on between them/dating than actually believe what they say in their interviews.

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Pictures taken from party/event last night.....Our couple so sweet

What are they doing?..try to calm my heart

Bump head, now become they trademark

Bie enact scene from Hello Stranger..I'm curious what was saying on that dialogue box.  

Credit: pantip

waahh, Nda is at it again, "penyelongkar beerjaya"! terima kasih, dik! yeah, like everybody else, i'm ecstatic over the third pic. this pic speaks a thousand words! I'm really curious what they were saying there...Is bie like this with his other leading ladies, the one he acted in musicals or lakorns? this constant holding, hugging, putting side heads together definitely suggest something more is going on.

if the crew and (KHUKAM) know about this too, and keeping quiet about it because they care and respect for the couple, I'm touched by their actions. maybe these two, BIENA, they treat the crew and cast nicely and friends with everybody, so there had been a warm environment between them all. it's like a familt. everybody cares and protects each other.

btw, i rewatched epi 6 & 7 last night. i find it cute that ang and kobori were like "parents" outsmarting their two "naughty children" (the two uncles) so they would do what is right. i find scenes like this provide subtle hints how much compatible ang and kobori is even though they seemed to have complete personalities

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Nda, in the dialogue box,their fans is teasing them about this pic.  Noona like the statue  which is the Korean actor, he's her fav. korean star. so they tease Bie look upset that she like this guy and probably thinking "let me see this guy face that Noona love so much, what 's so good about him" and on Noona pic they tease "the guy of my dreams".   haha just a funny teasing their fans does to them often.

lol thanks teedee, fans on pantip really imaginative..love their gifs & posts even though I don’t understand. 

OMG! I'm squealing like a high school girl in love. Love Biena so so much!

Hi @mhia , me too..feel so excited. :p   

How can we not think that something is going on when even in group photos, they usually stand next to each other..........my imagination is running wild......one of their fellow co-workers / Koo Kum crew members need to speak up.......I'm sure one of them knows the truth, hah

I’m wish I’ve ability to read people’s mind, so I could know the truth and share with you.  :p

What we need is a JIN fan to follow them and report them to us lol
lol Indeed, We need those expert spies... :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cikna, i'm sure Bie does it only to Noona, with the head bump and always wrap his arm around her, and constantly touching her. cos saw other pics of him before he doesn't do this to his other lead actresses. he does it only to his NongNoona hehe which only shows...she's special girl to him. like the saying saids the hearts does what it wants. when a man is in love he always want to touch the woman he loves hehe. and look at the big smile on his face it shows a lot there how happy he is  when  he's with her.

looksy

sarNie Adult
NdA, we may not have an expert spy, but at least we have Teedee to keep an eye out for us at pantip.

Look at this photo. Everyone is concentrating on this scene and on what the director is saying, but look at Bie....he still manages to flash his adorable smile at Noona......

credit: Bie the Star @ facebook

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it doesn't take an expert to see that Biena has something going on, it's so obvious already. their actions, body language, their eyes when look at eachother, tells it all already. Loosy, I love this pic of Bie, his face expression awww :wub: so cute how he looks at her, there is just so much tender,adoring he has for her through those eyes. he just can't take his eyes off of her huh. haha. the crew of koo kum is hinting to us already that there is something going on between them or else we won't get to see some cute behind the scene pics of Biena.

like this pic shows how close they are off-screen

credit pantip

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
lol Indeed, We need those expert spies...
NdA, we may not have an expert spy, but at least we have Teedee to keep an eye out for us at pantip.

Sorry..I mean fans on pantip, they very alert with every little things/interactions happen or related to our couple. 
Yes, not too much if I say that teedee is our hero.. I'm appreciated every tidbits & pictures teedee posted on this thread. 

I think it doesn't take an expert to see that Biena has something going on, it's so obvious already.

I wish I could see "something going on" between them..I try hard not to be too delusional but a part of my heart already admit it. hahaha

mhia

sarNie Egg
I'm more convinced than ever now. There's just too much sweetness between them. My heart is exploding out of my chest. Are they trying to hint us? Because we get the hint!  :yes:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so cute! i'm also convince there's something going on between them. especially Bie show his feelings to her so openly.

credit Noona IG
she saids on this photo "yesterday pic. koo kum party. saw kobori  he just came from korea, we chat like haven't seen eachother for 3 yrs haha"

confirm by his fans he doesn't take pic like this with his other lead actress. he only does this head bump with Noona hehe, shows us something there, she's special. and we may get good news soon, cause from Biena post. sound like they're hinting will have a new project together again. they post the same phrases too, don't they just think alike. hehe
Noona "in the progress of losing weight again,  no time for fun anymore, eat a lot, lose weight, eat a lot again"
Bie "right now done resting. no time for fun anymore,  prepare for next project, this time will make fans more excited for sure, but keep it a secret first, like to make people excited for fun"

credit on tagged

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Bie seems to be showing his feelings...........and Noona seems to be showing her feelings too, to be saying that they chatted like they haven't seen each other for 3 years.....it's as if she's saying, "I really miss him"............Oh, I'm in Bie and Noona heaven right now.....these two have our hearts....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
a very cute collection of their cute pics. 
agree Looksy. it's like she's saying miss him so much,they miss eachother so much. i'm so happy too like in paradise land of Biena. 
it's funny. confirm Bie is so possessive over Noona. cause there was a pic that Noona took with Gun. then another pic of Bie stand in the middle between Gun/Noona which only shows he's jealous see her take pic with Gun so went and step in between them to break them apart haha. cause in his other pics that he took with Gun he let the actress stand in the middle. but why with Noona he has stands in the middle between her/Gun hehe, so it only means he doesn't want Gun to stand close to her again. haha. if they have a new lakorn together again oh how i'm scare he'll be so upset again if see another actor have love scenes with her haha.

credit on tagged

here's the pic of him stand in the middle between Gun/Noona haha. Bie's such a possessive guy hehe. but so cute just shows how much he love her. from now on when he takes pic with her his head will never be in a straight position again but will always move his head on her side haha.

credit pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, we are not the only ones anymore that thinks Yadech and Biena couples are alike but the thai fans in pantip thinks the same. they post a topic involve this 2 couples saying "if their eyes is like a window to their hearts, their hearts must be the door to their love" and these are the 6 points to  say about these 2 couples.

1. their eyes confess their feelings for eachother so well
2. they're always interest/concentrate in what the other person is saying
3. they try to always get the other person's attention, but of course they want the other person to notice them
4. shy. even though flirty but with the girls they love they'll become shy
5. every chance they get they(especially the guys) will get close to (the girls)eachother
6. sneaks look at eachother(especially the guys) every chance they get

I totally agree with all these points that is mention about these two couples haha.

yep Nadech/Bie's eyes when look at Yaya/Noona shows how they really feel about the girls. they're constantly staring at the girls with such sweet eyes. these two couples relationship is so similar. when they stare at eachother like they're telling eachother how they feel, they've their own eye languages, they're in their own world and they like to keep their relationship private too. even though with words they won't admit they've something going on but they show openly by their action,body languages that they do have special feelings for eachother. they have great chemistry on and off screen too.

credit on tagged

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so cute how she make faces while he concentrate hehe. another thing I think Bie/Nadech are alike is they're so possessive over their girlfriends hehe.

love when he make this face at her just shows how much he adore her hehe. I think he got this face expression from her cos see she like to make this cute faces often at him haha.

credit pantip

It was funny I was reading some of their thai fans comment in pantip. like us some wanted to know if Biena are really dating or not,  they said go ask Bie if he and Noona are really dating. but another fan said he won't admit it. it's better if we look at his reactions and it will tell us how he really feels about her, for example instead of asking him directly if he and Noona are dating instead ask him, does he think Noona is cute, is she his type, does he know that other guys are pursuing her etc.  I agree with this person. like he use to say in his interview he won't announce to the media if he have a girlfriend cause want his privacy. and another fan said don't want to JIN them too much cos what if he come and read our comments and don't like it and won't show his affections/feelings to Noona again in public cos scare of becoming news. but I say not true. he knows fans JIN him/Noona and his reply was "good. JIN couple are interesting,fun to follow" so he don't mind at all that their fans JIN them. and as we can see even after he knows fans JIN him/Noona. it still won't stop himt to show his feelings/affections to her in public. so I say fans don't have to worry that they will scare Bie off by posting comments to JIN them.which is what I love about him. not afraid to show his true feelings to her in  public/not afraid of becoming news either (which is weird cos is like the opposite of what he use to say that don't wanna be news about his love life). but i guess there's always an exception, it must be that he is in love with Noona so much that he has to express his feelings out in public that he doesn't care anymore if there will be news. so funny their fans said Khun Boy is like a cupid that bring Biena to meet/fall in love hehe. and their fans is still teasing about the 5 yrs (wedding plan) deal Biena use to mention, by then she'll be 28 and he'll be 35 cos he plan to get marry when he's 35 and announce to the media when he's 33 that he has a girlfriend hehe.

at spicy award congrats Noona receive an award for 100 most spicy idols. she look so pretty/cute. all in pink cos have a pink heart right now hehe. like they say when a girl is in love she look especially pretty. it's the same day she went to meet koboBie at koo kum party. their fans was funny said no wonder Bie is possessive over Noona, she is getting more beautiful as she grows up so he better make his mark on her before some other guys pursue her haha. but i'm sure he already has can see at the koo kum party he's always beside her, won't let her out of his sight hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
Oh, they are in love, indeed -- he seems to follow what she does .. reminds me of how Yadech does it too .. when Yaya do something weird, Nadech follows or when Nadech do something weird Yaya follow .. THESE two are no difference ... And yup, the whole bumping and touching each other when there's a chance .. or the idea of 'LET IT BE THE FUTURE' when it comes to bf/gf questions .. they tend to bush around or brush it off in a friendly way and then look at each other, smile, and nod their heads in some sort of lover agreement :wub:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm having very high hopes for Biena to be a real couple, but we're not sure if they are really dating. I want them to be a real couple, but I'm not going to force them to be dating, but I'm going to continued to JIN them. Bie is making me really into his new project and wanting to know what it is. Hope he tells us soon what his new project is and hope to see him onscreen super soon, miss him a lot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
^His new project is ... planning for BIENA's wedding :p
Lol ur so funny Cecilia..i'm sure he's probably thinking of it right now and after 5 years Bam they get marry haha
love those sweet eyes he look at her. she look so cute doing this lip of course he'll have a big grin on his face hehe.

credit on tagged

I know now why Bie is so possessive over Noona with Gun....bcos Gun admire Noona ( as an actress). many male celebs seem to admire her for being a great actress.  such as Gun/Rit the star, Rome Patchata(he said she's cute), Bank Clash. that's why our KoboBie is so over protective won't let her out of his sight, scare someone gonna snatch his Hideko away haha.