[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Blossomgirl93

sarNie Egg
Biena fever still running. Wonderful job ladies for keeping us updated still. I appreciate it. I know already that KK will always be my fav Biena drama, but I can't wait for these two to have a new drama together. I miss their sizzling and electrical chemistry

mhia

sarNie Egg
I don't know if I feel this way because I adore Biena as much as I adore Yadech. But Cecilia, I have to agree with you that Biena and Yadech's relationships are comparable. I have not notice another pra'ek look at their nang'ek the way Nadech look at Yaya when Yaya's talking or Bie at Noona when she's talking/being interviewed. Even though they are speaking to the media and the public, they seem to almost be in their own world. Their off-screen chemistry is just as phenomenal as their on-screen chemistry.

BTW, I went back in earlier posts and saw your beautiful artwork of Biena in Koo Kum. I am using one of them as my desktop background. Hope you don't mind. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia&Mhia totally agree with what you said about Yadech&Biena. I love both this couples. their relationship does start off alike. have great chemistry on screen and off screen and suspicious that they've something going on and may secretly dating too.
Cikna, agree I love Noona personality, she can be goofy/silly without caring about her nang'ek image, she doesn't pretend to be innocent. she's not shy to show who she really is and seem down to earth. I love Biena's cheerful,funny,playful personality. they seem friendly/humble too. they've such similar personalities that's why they are so compatible and get along so well together.
 Noona use to post on feb 2013  hinting about getting roses. must got it from her koboBie. even P'San's wife tease her about it, so can confirm the cast/crew of koo kum know about their relationship hehe.

collection of their head bump. so adorable!

collection of their kisses. awww.. :wub: so passionate

credit on tagged

cecilia

Staff member
Even i tease them when i didn't hear or see all these things happening in front of me lol

Teedee, to add onto yours kiss photo

Credit: koogum facebook

cecilia

Staff member
I was looking in my BIENA folder and i seem to have lots of their KISSING photos ..
i hope no one think i'm a pervy -- it's just that BIENA made it looks so cute . .i couldn't resist saving them LMAO

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia,you're not the only one. I save a lot of BIENA's photos (including all their kisses, so make me a pervert too) haha

cecilia

Staff member
Bie will marry when he's 34 :p -- He's waiting for Noona to be ready too *off to cloud9 - Everyone is welcome to join me .. it's soft and comfy up here lol*

Thanks na, Teedee -- Loving them so much, very much right now!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome Cecilia. i'm joining you off in cloud9 haha. yep sound like he's waiting for her.he already ask her (he's possessive,pre-engage her ahead) cause must scare other guys gonna hit on her so want a promise from her. she said after 5 years. probably wait for her to graduate from college first then announce to the media they're dating then bam marry when he's 35 haha. 

this photo is saying "she's my girlfriend only I can touch her" hehe

credit on tagg

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm at the airport now, on my way to go back to my hometown. This is the thread I'm going to miss the most! I don't think internet would be that good there. Most people in Malaysia are hyped about the general election this Sunday. But my head is filled with everything khukam! No when I watch Japanese drama, I'll think oh, kobori is Japanese, he said this word a lot. When I watched Korean shows, when a younger man calls an older woman, noon a, I would go, noona neungthida? I'm not really well, aren't I?

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, You're too funny .. I'd do the same on some of my favorite too and yup, you're not well b/c you're diagnosed w/BIENA viruses!  Good thing that you got ATEAM fever over before you contract BIENA otherwise you'll be overdose with these drugs and probably couldn't careless about the election.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Leap Line said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=d9aPs6Z6qI8&NR=1

Wonder what are they talking about in this clip? Can someone translate, please?

Hi Leap Line, welcome to the thread. I didn't translate/summarize this, but one of my friends did. 

"Noona said she wanted to tell everyone about yesterday and Bie says he will be mad if she says something. She said I was going to the elevator and he was just standing there as it closed. She thought he was going to wait for her since she was running towards it and when they saw each other, he didn't say "sorry". He said he didn't see her. She thought he did it on purpose. She was mad because she was walking in heels from the stage and wanted to go up the elevator. So she took the stairs and was saying what happens if she falls. (Why didn't she wait for next elevator! haha) Anyways, she bangs on his door. He says, "why are you knocking, I'm changing." He closes the door on her. He realized she was mad and I think he was going to wait for her, but she left already after she changed her clothes. Then Noona was laughing  and saying yea I was mad so I left. 

The lady at 2:25, she was saying at first that they didn't act like that towards each other cause they didn't know each other, so they didn't care. They each did their own thing. She says that Bie calls Noona snake venom. (haha!!).

He was saying, usually shes always smiling and when something goes her way she has this evil laugh. He says when he mess around with her and say things to her, she always says ka, ka, ka and he was imitating her playfully hitting her saying P' Bie. 

He says that she slaps him for real in the musical, but she denies it. He says, usually in lakorns when he gets slapped, there would be a long hand, but hers are small. She says that he says, "my hands are fat......"

One thing is for certain, these two are comfortable with each other and are close, even their co-workers notice......I'm excited to see if they will take it to the next level (if they haven't already, haha). Yes, for now, I will join you girls on that cloud9. It feels nice..........but like I said before, even if these little hints that they seem to be giving us might turn out to be nothing, it's still a win win for us because as fans, we can't ask for a better working relationship between two convincing actors that sizzle on-screen. 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Welcome to the thread @leap line :lol:
 But my head is filled with everything khukam!
My head & my heart is filled with Bie&Noona...anyway Akak once again I want to wish "selamat mengundi" 

Credit: Noona FB

I don't know whether this photo has been post before..sorry for double posting
credit: pantip

Seems like they are not happy when interrupted by third party..  :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
mv of Biena

very cute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCsH8OL8_Ho
credit PStarTwo

romantic/sweet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXgb7wAu_lA
credit Laosloas

Cecilia,Mhia look at how the fans compare Yadech and Biena's couples, they said  both couples are koo jin, Yadech- koo jin in 2012. Biena- the new koo jin in 2013, the guy's eyes that look at the girls are so similar, so sweet and with so much love there. such cute&perfect couples. love both these couples.

credit pantip/on tag

it sounds like jakalin-reporter of tvpool knows something going on between Biena too. from the clip their fans saw in Noona recent interview her answer sound suspicious. when ask about Bie,her face expression turns weird and the way she answers the question look like she's lying. reporter asks Noona if see Bie yet since he came back from korea,  she look confuse/ her answer sound suspicious "not at all, will see him today at koo kum party". and more suspicious when the reporter ask Noona did she went to play badminton recently. Noona face expression change/she look confuse like don't know how to answer this question, and then she said "sometimes.. I go work out".  it's suspicious because Bie just went to  play badminton after he came back from korea so how can they not see eachother. so it means that Biena did see eachother before koo kum party,they went to play badminton together cause why would the reporter out of the blues ask Noona about going to play badminton recently if not to hint that she knew Biena went to play badminton together. there is eyes everywhere, even if they tried to hide it. but there will always be someone who saw them together. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
For sure .. just like YADECH, only those close to them and the one behind camera who are dear to know know what's really going on in their lives.  Just like YADECH -- he initially steal glances at her and then slowly she glances back at him with dreamy eyes .. after that .. we get the flirty attitude toward one another..  their relationship have taken off .. soon, they'll do lots of merit together like YADECH or shall i say -- work together a lot and use these as excuses <3