[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the clip Looksy, yeah it does look like they're a real couple coming together.  he look so caring of her and so sweet constantly checking on her if she's behind him. agree they look stunning, so beautiful/handsome when attend events together. such perfect match. it was funny their fans gave Bie advice about his relationship with Noona. they say" he should pre-engage her first, after she done with college, then they go studied together for 2-3 years,then come back prepare for their wedding home together, then after 1-2 year they get marry (so that's total of 5 years like they say)". their fans is scare if he won't make it official with her other guys will hit on her cause she's getting beautiful as she grows older, she's many guy's type. many male celebs. has crushes on her too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou

Notice, you can see Nadech staring at Yaya's lips and Bie is staring into Noona's eyes.
I love both Yadech and Biena, but I love Mteam too, they just haven't been given the chance to prove themselves. It's not Mark's fault that people jin him with Kim. I think mark is good wih both Kim and Mint, but i still consider Mteam a koo jin, up to the level of Biena and Yadech too.

cecilia

Staff member
^BLM was the first time they met and they even have a love scene in there too so i'm sure he is her first kiss <3

Teedee, the fans are HILARIOUS! Yes, let BIENA/YADECH's kids get together -- someone need to write this JIN fiction now lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia, i feel the same way as you he must be her first kiss since BLM.
yep their fan is so funny, their teasing/joke and when they Jin Biena is so cute/funny. make me Jin along with them too. gotta love them. they're cheering so much. they say won't stop till see Biena's kid. Lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I would love to write this fanfiction, LOL, but i hate the idea of them older and with kids already. Haha, but it's fine, who doesn't get old? :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Good news. recently confirm by Khun Boy at this radio station"chair tae chow" he phone in said "Bie and Noona will have a new project together again.  but wait a little bit"   :dance1:  :clap: :woot2:
he also said Ruk Jup Jai DVD will release on May 23. and Bie will come give out his autograph too but still deciding which day/time Bie will come. hope Noona come with Bie too. Love Khun Boy for listening to the fan's request for bringing Biena to reunited again. knew it my gut feelings is correct that I use to say Bie new project must be with Noona or else why would he be so excited about it if it's not with his Hideko and he also confirm that the fans will be excited too. YAY!!!

cecilia

Staff member
They sure know how to take me by the neck .. BIENA!!! LET'S GO! I'm ready for you to take me off the ground!

Thanks na, Teedee .. hope this project take on speed for my own selfish reasons lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm with you Cecilia, hope they hurry it up too, their fans is dying to see them together again,from what Bie post" in the process of preparing for his new project" but i'm sure we'll know by this year what kind of project it is. but I think it will be their new lakorn together from what the news use to say.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn too. will be fun. many of their thai fans wanna see them in this type of lakorn too. I hope it's not koo gum on stage, will be too sad for fans to see koboBie die again

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, i was not thinking about the ending scene at all .. i only thought of their happy moment, no vanus, no war, just KOBOBIE/ANGSUMANA with little YOICHI <3 Now, i have to rethink lol

But true - i shouldn't ask to see them onstage as Koo Gum .. their time are precious to me .. i want something different, something spicy, and something that is super super romantic at the same time. The only one i can think of them to remake is ROY LEH SANAE RAI .. and that's it lmao (i'll think of more when i feel relax after this good news)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's ok. i understand we all wanna see their love scenes and remember that the most so forgot about the sad ending.
agree Cecilia wanna see something new between Biena too. re-make Tik/Aom lakorn will be such a good idea. what you think about re-make jum luey ruk? some fans wanna see them in this re-make a lot, when they think about slap/kiss lakorn they would think of JLR. for me re-make or new is fine wanna see Biena in a good slap/kiss story/scripts with many cute love scenes. i'm satisfy.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yayyyyyyyyyyy Teedee, thanks for sharing the news. I'm excited. I want a lakorn, no musical for them at moment because we international fans won't get to see it until they release the DVDs and my poor heart can't wait that long. 

I want a romantic drama........a romantic melodrama would be great (but with a happy ending this time). Bie definitely has proven that he can pull these roles off well....no cutesy romantic comedies or senseless lakorns with fluff, LOL...........I want Bie in roles that will continue to challenge his skills as an actor because I see so much potential in him. There is so much untapped hidden talent just waiting for the right director to bring it to the surface, just as Sant Srikaewlaw did with him in Koo Kum. I want growth for him as an actor. I remember him saying in one interview that he's won many awards for singing, but never for acting...........He definitely has potential to be a great actor and he needs the right roles. 

As for Noona, I already see her as an amazing actress and she will only get more amazing with age.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree with you Looksy about Bie. he does have high potentials and need another challenging role to show off  his talents again with a good director. will be good if P'San direct him again cause he's a very detail/good director. I think P'San can pull that hidden talent in Bie again. as for Noona she has show many people that she's a wonderful actress, many praise her for her acting already. i'm sure any role that will be given to her she will attack it so well again. and with Biena explosive chemistry will make the lakorn more fun to watch and viewers will be into their character's love much more than ever.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't want them in JLR b/c my other team already made it special for me .. i want them in a TIKKER/AOM remake .. or better yet FAH PIENG DIEN (but this mean that they'll have to dress in olden day clothes again) .. I don't know .. i want them in modern suit/dress ..

Here are some of my favorite:
1. Roy Leh Sanae Rai (He's after the money only to give it all back to her to hold her back in his heart)
2. Yoo Huajai Puer Tur (A womanizer who can't help but fall for a college student/model/painter - found n'ek through her painting)
3. Jaosao Pritsana (I love how she tries to take revenge only to fail in her mission lol)
4. Fai Luang (I like their bickering in here -- he challenges her and she dares him lol)
5. Nak Kah (Oh, i remember my fever in this one - both of them are egoistic and business competitor too)
6. Ra Roeng Fai (hahah .. realize, i'm a Johnny fan lol)
7. Ubut Tee Hua Jai (There's no rai people in here - which i like)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-SgoYpArc

Oh, i just realize .. all of these favorite has baby in there except #3 & #5 but they could change it too b/c they got intimate in there as well :p