[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Same here, I want to know what Bie got Noona for her birthday. Bie is a really understanding guy, he understands girls and love. I want them to be a real couple so much, just love them!!!

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
wow, it's amazing how this thread went from a disappointment in bie-noona casted as kobori-hideko to a total biena thread.
but, no, i'm not complaining...... ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
want to ask you ladies opinion about this photo, left side of photo with two people hands and concert ticket. their thai fan JIN  compare Bie pics with the pic Noona post on the left side, their fan said Biena must secretly went to watch this concert together cause the watch in the photo Noona post look like the kind of watch Bie would wear. but some say it can't be how can reporters not see if Bie went. why would they hide it if they went together when they can just say they're friends and just come watch concert together. and that day he was filming sit com nut kup nut. and he say doesn't want to have news about his love life right now and Noona went to watch the concert with her family.  but some fans said he can cover up well and it's dark with a lot of people at the concert so noone noticed it. she come first then he come later and meet at the concert. take Mos for example he kept his love life secret so well for many years. why can't Bie do the same and he use to say he like the way Mos handle his love life, keep it a secret. for me I don't know, but it's risky of having news if they went to the concert together. but then sometimes something you think won't happen can happen.right? the good news that their fans hint must be..Biena will go give out autographs together for ruk jup jai and koo kum dvd on may 24 cause exact music fb hint the same thing, i'm glad we'll get to see them together again. hope we will also get more update on their new project together again too. cross fingers it's their new lakorn together with happy ending please....
Noona post this photo on may 5 (the left pic). but the pic that she post does  look like she's hinting something. cause why can't she post a normal pic of herself holding the ticket with her family at the concert. why post a photo look like hinting something. it does look suspicious.

credit Noona ig/pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
Haha, I don't know Teedee, that link style in watch bands are so common. This could be a coincidence. For me, the birthday cake is a better giveaway that there might be something going on......but as much as I want these two to be a real couple, I agree that if there is something going on, the relationship has a better chance of survival if both can manage to keep it a secret since they are in the public eye. We all know from other celebrity relationships that the media and the public can put a lot of strain on a star's relationship. I wish them both well, whether it be with each other or with whomever they eventually choose. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, yeah this style watch is too common, not enough proof to say they went together. but yep the cake does tell more.  i'm sure that there is something going on between Biena. agree keeping their relationship secret is the best decision right now. if they are really dating hope their love goes well,happy for a long time till they get marry/have babies.

looksy

sarNie Adult
So far, I'm loving how both are handling this. If there really is something on, I'm glad that they are not publicly announcing it, but then they give these little hints to us fans to keep us guessing and keep us interested......it's better this way because it's better for their relationship if they keep it as private as possible........but like you mentioned in the past Teedee, if there is something going on, it seems that they've reached a point in their relationship where they almost can't keep it to themselves.....it seems they almost want to let us in on their little secret because love makes us like this.......it makes us want to announce to the world who we love.......just like how Ang felt after she got her promise back from Wanat and how she just had to go tell Kobori that very night to proclaim to him and to the world that she loves HIM....this man who is seen as the enemy by her fellow countrymen.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally agree with everything you say Looksy, yep even though they won't announce it publicly but they can't stop revealing their feelings to eachother through their body languages. cause like we know when people are in love they can't keep their passion/affection they have for eachother inside anymore. even though by words they won't admit it but by body languages it shows how much deep feelings they have for one another. some of their thai fans said it's better that they won't announce it publicly cause it's more fun that we get to JIN them like this. and they giving us some hints about their relationship make it exciting to JIN them more too. but I have to agree it's so fun to JIN them with the hints they give us haha.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
On the Gala Night Phantom of Opera, the reporter asked Bie about the news that this gay guy from Chiang Mai accused Bie. Bie said that he knows that guy and he recommended Bie to go to the star 3 contest, (Bie didn't say this part, but i can infer to it) but he was not in love with him. Bie never knew that that guy was infected with AIDS, didn't talk to him for a very long time, and he said it's doesn't matter or infect his reputation. He's just easy about it, if that guy needs help Bie said he can help him, and if have time he or he can he'll go visit him. Also Bie said that he always remember people that helped him, but sometimes he just doesn't remember their names, but he can recognize their face because he knows a lot of people. I believe in what Bie said because his eyes can't lied and if he's gay he wouldn't look at Noona like the way a guy looks at a girl. Love Biena!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
I don't know Bie personally nor do I know the man that is accusing him of these things......but for some reason, this situation sort of reminds me of the Latin singer Selena........how the former president of her fanclub turned on her and eventually killed her.....I'm not saying that this situation is the same, but for celebrities, there are people who will always want a piece of you financially or they'd like to believe that they were somehow responsible for your success.....even if this man believed in Bie as a talent and had encouraged him to pursue his talents and whatever else he did to help Bie, Bie's success is not his doing........any celebrity's success is the combination of talent, luck, relatability, and destiny.....plus, in Bie's case, if anyone deserves a lot of the credit for Bie's success it's Khun Boy........after The Star 3 ended, GMM Grammy did not even want Bie. Bie's singing at the time was not strong enough and look-wise back then, he was very average....but Khun Boy saw this potential in Bie that no one else saw, took a risk, and gave him a chance.......put him in a lakorn with a lead role (even Bie was surprised because he thought he would just have a small part) and found him a song to sing (a reject song that other artists did not want, but became a big hit for Bie)....... and when I see Bie win his awards whether it be for singing or for Kwan Jai Mahachon, Bie always thanks Khun Boy...there was even one time, when I saw him kneel down and wai Khun Boy right after they announced him as the winner........to me, this shows that he is someone who knows that he is lucky/blessed and is very appreciative of the person who is responsible for putting the wheels of his success into motion for him. Plus, I like what Khun Boy said, even though he plays a big part in Bie's success, he himself never takes credit and says that it was Bie's destiny that he would become a huge star.....and that's the way it should be....Khun Boy could push Bie all he wants onto the public, but if it wasn't meant to be, then it would not be. 

Again, I don't know the man who is accusing Bie of these things, but I (and I'm no one special) have met people who've tried to get close to me and who've helped me only to try and get what they want from me.....people are people....there are genuine people and there are people who are not so genuine.

So that's my two cents on the matter, haha!!! Back to shipping Bie and Noona!

mhia

sarNie Egg
Looksy, I completely agree with you about the man's accussations of Bie. No matter if he was the one who suggested Bie to try out for the Star 3, he was not the one who helped Bie to fame. Some people are born stars and Bie was one of them. He didn't have the strongest singing, dancing and acting skills, but he had stage charisma and people just loved him naturally. His hard work and perserverance is what makes him successful. I don't know Bie personally, but I can tell that he is a very humble individual and he doesn't take people who has been there for him for granted.

Anyway...back to BIENA!!!

Kudos to Biena if both are keeping their relationship private. If they openly share their relationship with us, it would take the fun and excitement away. I prefer it this way...not knowing, and yet "all-knowing" at the same time (their subtle hints are creating a world of its own for me) that these two have something up their sleeves. LOL. I hope they never reveal their relationship to the public unless it is to announce them tying the knot with one another.  

Anyone still watching Koo Kum? I've been trying to watch an episode each night. The pain I felt the first time is not lessening with time, but rather re-enforced. Ahhhh! My heart aches...I have never put my heart on the line for any other lakorn like ths one. I rewatched Episode 6 where Ang's mom asked Kobori about Japan, and he softly asked Ang if she wanted to go to Japan. Awww...what a shy-adorable flirt! Haha! (I skimmed through a lot of the older versions of Koo Kum because it couldn't hold my interest since I've been so spoiled with Biena's Koo Kum. Was this scene in the previous versions? I would love to see how the older Koboris acted out this part if they did.) I realize my anger for Ang is still of the same magnitude as the first time watching the scene. She was so cold. The fallen expression on Kobori's face just made my heart reach out to him wanting to console him. I wanted to reach out and slap Ang (I'm not usually a violent person, but Ang was really testing my anger). Gosh! Bie did such a phenomenal job with his eyes and facial expression. I bought into his hurt. Noona also did a wonderful job for her to provoke such anger/hate in me for Ang.

Love this version of Koo Kum so much. Love Biena so much too!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm also with you ladies about Bie being grateful for every people who has help him along the way into entertainment. yep khun Boy is the main person who believed in him and see his potentials and gave him many good opportunities, and Bie himself is the one that work so hard  that he is accepted as  one of thailand super star cause of his talents, friendly personality plus it's his destiny too cause you can't get to this point if you're not meant to be, born to be. even though we don't know Bie personally but i'm also the one person that believes in what he saids from his eyes can see he's sincere and sound humble.
it was sad Noona should have come to the phantom of the opera gala with Bie. but that day she was busy filming her sit-com. i'm sure if she went he would have a big smile on his face like always when she's beside him. they must miss eachother. I miss them so much too. want to see them together. hopefully we will see them together on may 24.
how cute she got a big teddy bear from the fans for her birthday, look closely you'll see the name Bie the star on the green teddy bear shirt. now when she miss Bie she can hug the teddy bear instead. hehe. this is a cute comment from their thai fans so wanted to share they said "Noona has such beautiful skin tone that's why Bie love to kiss her so much. kiss every parts of her body,  she has award to guarantee her beautiful skin cause she use to won the most beautiful skin girl in the Lux contest since she was 17-18 yr old and another co-star of her "ter chuntawit" confirms she has very beautiful clear skin". and from this contest she got to be n'ek in the famous movie "guan meun ho" which is the start that made many people know her name. agree I love her skin color too so beautiful. she doesn't have to be bleach white like other actress to consider having pretty skin. her olive skin is beautiful already.

credit pantip

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie is going to have a new single soon, he confirmed it on tvpool. Hope to see his new single soon and waiting for the reunion of Biena badly. Hope Khun Boy, Bie, or Noona tell us soon what Biena's new project together is. Agree that Bie has a lot of sincere and you can see it from his eyes. Biena's personality combined turned out to be so awesome and makes us all addicted to it, they both have very accurate personality.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe thanks Teedee for posting the pic of Noona. She looks like a little girl with that big teddy bear on her lap. I love her fans. They aren't shy about making it clear that they want her with Bie.....same as Bie's fans. But we still don't know what he got her :(

Teedee, I love Noona the way she is, too. I love her playful personality and her simple natural beauty.....she doesn't need to change a thing.

@Mhia, of course we are still watching Koo Kum. I watch random scenes every night and I fall in love with Kobori and Ang all over again. You know how we've been saying that the director is so great with the details in this lakorn.....Like you, I re-watched ep 6 three nights ago and there was one detail I noticed this time around. When I first watched the scene of Kobori coming to visit Ang and her family, I did think it odd that the director chose to shoot so many shots of Kobori's refection in the mirror and found it quite distracting because my eyes would wonder from Kobori in the foreground to his reflection in the background.....little did I know that this was actually foreshadowing Kobori's final resting spot where his photo(he) will sit to watch over Ang, their son, and their household.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, guess she want to keep it a secret the gift Bie gave her. maybe he gave her some kind of jewelry so when we see them together on may 24 take notice if she's wearing any jewelry like a ring for instance maybe that's the gift from Bie cause usually guy like to buy their special girl jewelry for her birthday right? ok I JIN too far again haha. but then she already hint us the birthday cake though. yeah love it that their fans is not shy and gave her the teddy bear with Bie name on it to show that they want Biena as a real couple,she does look tiny compare to the teddy bear  it cover half her body already haha. agree totally Noona is beautiful the way she is, doesn't need to change a thing. confirm by Bie that she doesn't need to change anything about her personality.  i'm sure he love her for who she is appearance wise and personality wise. awww sound like he's such a sweet guy.

I wanted to point out it but kept forgetting. beside the director P'San that is very detail in directoring koo kum and does a great job with it. the script writer did a great job too because she's also a fan of the book koo kum and happy get to write the scripts in here so she do the best with the scripts to make the lakorn come out well. and Noona is also a fan of the book koo kum she was really happy get to play as n'ek in here so that's why she portray her character so naturally well cause she understand and love koo kum story and love kobori character a lot. and we can't forget Bie for portraying his character's love out so naturally well because he really love Noona so make his character so believable that he love Angsumalin with all his heart. and the chemistry between Biena is explosive because they really love eachother and so make them believe they're really kobori and angsumalin. I believe they were bonded since ruk jup jai and became more close in koo kum so make them into their character's love in koo kum and play it out so naturally real. so I say this version is very memorable and well made cause combine all the people who really love koo kum story together(a fan of the book): director,script writer,n'ek who put all their hearts into making this version koo kum come out so well plus p'ek is so into his character's love cause really love n'ek on and off screen. and this version make many people(include me) believe that kobori/angsumalin love eachother so much than any other versions they have saw. I've seen two versions bird/kwang and noom/benz but I love this version by Biena the most cause they make me believe they love eachother so very much and so it breaks my heart deeply when see they didn't end up happy together and cried my eyes out so much when kobori died.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't want to think too much but i'll say .. IT'S DEFINITELY look like Bie's hand on that pix
*off to cloud9 - it's so nice out here .. come join me and be in love with BIENA ... JIN, JIN, JIN!!!*

Looksy, i noticed that shot but thing didnt' click for me then .. now, it made sense :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Scream!!! OMG..After hearing this recent interview of Bie, I was so surprise,giddy,can't believe my ears. does he meant to announce publicly about his relationship with Noona??!! gosh wanna see his face expression on this interview. he better not be playing around with his words. but it didn't sound like he was joking. he didn't say he was joking or kidding or mention he and Noona love eachother like siblings or friends though. so..we can take it as he meant He and Noona love eachother like....Lovers??!!  Bie you better take responsibility in what you say. right now you make your fans JIN and so happy. his voice in the clip sound so sincere. like it really come out from his heart. sound like he is so in love that he want to share with other people so announce publicly that he and Noona love eachother without realizing what he has just say. haha

here's his interview:

tvpool reporter: "saw you two talk together alone on koo kum party day"

Bie "yeah yeah.. was fun. me and Noona we love eachother. we like eachother. are close together.. very much already"

reporter"how you feel people are into you guys from the lakorn"

Bie" good..good..the lakorn make people follow us, JIN us. it's all good stuffs. if we make them happy, we are happy too"

reporter "do you enjoy it?"

Bie "I really do enjoy it. we film this lakorn for 8 months, for so long, one week we film 3 or 4 times since morning till late night, it was hot while filming,when really suppose to be cold that time in the story"

his interview clip(his voice)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4xGnkEkgyg
credit JaokoyBahh II

And another good news. on May 24 there will be Fans Meet&Greet with Bie&Noona. they will be giving out autographs for Koo Kum and Ruk Jup Jai DVDs. gosh I wanna go. hope we see clips/pics of them and know updates on their new project together too. so happy for the fans who will get to see them. and so glad Biena will get to see eachother again too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona recently filming for her new commercial. she look so cute/pretty. such nice body she have. for sure if Bie saw her his jaw will drop. haha.

credit Noona IG