[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, you got me blushing so bad at campus ... thanks ^____^

They sure are cute .. i like how they nudge the questions here and there. I love their indirect support for each other and perhaps, love signal for one another. Coincidence or not .. it's still very cute of him to show up at a mall when he normally don't shop that often. Glowing Noona says it all too .. i remember crushing on this one guy at work for the longest time and my co-worker always ask me if i'm in love b/c i'm glowing like crazy lol -- i was not aware then but now i miss it lol -- this girl sure is in love .. glowing day by day.  He's also smiley, smiley too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia you're so funny haha ^__^  yep Biena is so in love. they're super cute.

Wanna share a cute song written for Noona for her birthday by her co-star actor James Alyn Wee, he sing it himself too. the lyrics is so cute. said she's pretty/cute the way she's, doesn't have to be tall, fair skin,chinese look like other girls. she's great in her own way. sound like he has a  major crush on her. Bie has a competition. maybe that's why he has to announce publicly that they love eachother, take her to meet his mom, and follow her to the event cause possessive other guys gonna hit on her. that she gonna change her mind from him so gotta make their relationship official.haha. but of course I can see why she's glowing and so beautiful as she gets older. and many male celebs has crushes on her too. it's normal he'll be so possessive over her hehe. agree with the fans that say "Noona is a very charming woman. the way she speaks, her acting,singing,personality wise too. she has such pretty face features that make people not bore of looking at her and love her voice is so sweet/crystal clear. even though they're women but can't help falling in love with Noona, and wanna hug her. they understand why Bie can't stop staring at Noona and always wanna hug her" a fan saw Noona in person at the recent event, said "Noona's so beautiful. her skin tone is so nice. she has nice figure, not too boney/skinny. they understand why Bie is in love with Noona and possessive over her"
some of their thai fans is still scare(include me) that Biena may still get to play the musical luerd kut theeya cause no confirm news out yet who gonna play as p'ek/n'ek, so it's still a chance Biena may play together or who knows they may get separated and only one get to play in her. oh god no, please khun Boy don't separate our Biena. we can't accept it yet. bottom line please give them a new story to play together. I beg you!! but then khun Boy did say Bie/Noona will have a new project together again but wait a little bit. hope he doesn't change his mind or else many of their fans will be pissed and start a mob at  grammy building haha.

The song title is Hideko. ahh he's a fan of koo kum too. cute. but more so I say  he's in love with Hideko(Noona).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoX3zP130u4
credit James Alyn Wee

Very cute fan made mv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjrVqszywY
credit bokuto9

watch this mv make me shy/have big smile on my face. love the way he look at her so sweet! they're so cute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch3hoANYGgM
credit icecream2307

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those MVs Teedee. We know that Noona gets all giggly when she's around Bie and it's evident through those MVs that Bie is extra playful, smiley, and blushes around Noona, too. Gosh, these two are so freaking cute together. 

Also, I agree with you, Bie is an affectionate guy and he's one of those guys who laughs from the heart and seems to speak from the heart, too.

gloria83 said:
could you translate what they are talking about here...noona looks so shy..

http://youtu.be/goi4hXxBAHE
credit Ngu war

Here's a brief summary of Bie and Noona's part.

The host ask her, "how do you feel when you're in a scene with Bie, those sweet cute scenes." She starts giggling. Everyone on set says that she is shy. The host says, "you personally have a crush on Bie"....She says "ka". She says, yes very shy. The host says, "why are you shy when you play as a blind person".... and she says, "there is a time when I can see again." Then they ask to see how long Bie and Noona can stare at each other for, so Khun Boy moves over. Bie says, "oh we can stare at each other for a long time, can you give me 3 hours" (Haha!!!)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Your welcome Looksy,  agree Noona is so shy and gets so giggly when she's around Bie. he does too. they're so cute. yep can see he's so affectionate to her, his actions does come straight from his heart, like we see he speaks from his heart about his feelings to her that it may sound too blunt for some people to accept but that's what I love about him. he's a blunt,sincere guy. he doesn't want to hide his feelings for her. by words or actions. which it only make him more charming and cute.

Khun Boy still plan to send Bie to new york to study musical broadway there. but Bie doesn't want to go. but if order by Khun Boy no matter what he has to go. his fans was saying he should go soon to get it over with and come back and have a new project with Noona again. while she wait maybe she can play the musical luerd kut thee ya with Gun the star. but I rather she not, and wait for him to come back cause the play take up a lot of her time. when Bie come back she may not free to work with him again. which if it's this case their fans will be so mad, I know I will. Bie may go for 2-3 months to N.Y.. Omg so long. Biena will miss eachother so much and be so depress. cause just him going on a trip to korea they miss eachother a lot already cause to them it seem like 3 years they haven't seen eachother (from her IG she complains and "ngon" that he went too long that she will give her heart to other guy if he doesn't come back soon)...now for 2-3 months omg will they go crazy cause of miss eachother too much, especially right now they're so in love makes it harder to be separate. how can he focus in studying when his heart is with her in thailand. and he may be paranoid that other guys gonna hit on her too cause can see he's possessive over her, so make it harder for him to leave, and so it may be a bad experience for him in N.Y. but then it can be like a test for them cause to show how much they love eachother when apart. ok it's me who's thinking too much about this. pardon me JIN too far again. haha

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Thanks for your infos @teedee ..it's been a while for me..reading all comments on 4 pages that I had miss..thanks @looksy for your reminder otherwise I would be sorry.. I'm very happy with recent updates.  :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I admire how a producer like Khun Boy thinks far in the future. I mean, it's very common to see produces and actors like try to make as much as money as they can while the artist is very much in demand, thinking more of the present, grabbing anything lucrative without much thought about the quality and satisfaction of doing it. Khun Boy seems to see that there so much more of Bie's potential which has not been tapped yet. So, sending Bie to New York, to study musical broadway at its core when Bie is at his heights of popularity, thus less appearance in the public, may make people think it would affect Bie's fame. But i beg to differ because to continue develop a very popular superstar/singer/actor who many fans/critics think/believe are already a great artist means to make that him even a greater one. Imagine, with his current strong acting and singing skills that he has  and gradually developed over the years, what would become of that skills after he returns from N.Y? It would be superb! ANd not to forget, he may improve his English too!

I guess as a teacher/lecturer, i always value continuous education. So, I fully support Khun Boy's effort to send Bie to NY to better enhance himself as a singer and an actor

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Thanks for your infos @teedee ..it's been a while for me..reading all comments on 4 pages that I had miss..thanks @looksy for your reminder otherwise I would be sorry.. I'm very happy with recent updates.  :lol:

Adik!!!!  where have you been? I hope u are alright. dik, awk dh baca my dream lakorn for Biena? hehehe...berangan akak ko nih! Imagine, Bie, Noona and adik Mia Sara or Dayoung as their daughter??? I'm smiling from ear to ear just imagining them in a family portrait... :heart: :wub:

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Hi Kak..I'm okay.. I went back to my hometown last week..of course I've read your dream lakorn & l love your idea kak. It's more better if both of Mia Sara & Dayoung become their daughters.. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cute fan mv "heung". goes with Bie's feelings for Noona when see her with other guys. I believe Bie's "kee-heung" which only means he love her so much and especially Noona is young and beautiful it just adds more for him to be so possessive over her. from proofs we can see that he is cause announce publicly and show often that "she's his girl". gosh wanna see Bie play as possessive p'ek with Noona in slap/kiss lakorn. he will play it so real cause really come out from his true feelings. will be so fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_lDICKj9bs
credit patt niwaree

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
another fan made mv. love this song "In Love" by Bie. really goes with his feelings for Noona right now.
on may 19 we may get to see Biena attend an event together that's the nataraj award cause both has schedule to go. hope we get to see them side by side together walk down the carpet and sit together inside too. cross fingers. can imagine they'll look so handsome/pretty together that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQsTKMZuQDc
credit Nawapan Salahuddeen

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! Everything is chompoo for us JIN fans ..
The HUENG mv sure makes everything clear ..

Time to go to SAWAN CHAN JET now .. *drop cloud9 ladder for all of you jin fans to climb up na. *
They went through past room 1 to 6 .. to seven heaven <3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia. you're so funny lol. yes all us fans are in pink heaven with Biena right now. i'm climbing up the ladder to meet you there at cloud9 and i'm not coming down either lol

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm with you girls all the way. I do hope we get to see Bie and Noona at the Nataraj awards. We haven't seen photos of them together since the last get together by the Koo Kum cast. Missing them so much.

Just stopping by to share with you all my first MV for Koo Kum. I've been trying to learn how to use Sony Vegas Pro, but the learning curve is too long and I don't have the time to set aside for learning it, so Windows Movie Maker will have to do for now because I must express my love for Koo Kum and for Bie & Noona as Kobori and Ang.  :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izKoLBYEjA0

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Hi Kak..I'm okay.. I went back to my hometown last week..of course I've read your dream lakorn & l love your idea kak. It's more better if both of Mia Sara & Dayoung become their daughters.. :lol:

oohhh, balik sarawak yer? is always good to go back to ur hometown. but it's great to have u back. anyways, ok gak that idea. having the two cuties as Biena's twin daughters! our imagination has no limit!! dik, u are experimenting with Photoshop right? hehehe...when u r free and is not troublesome, is it possible to manipulate Biena and the cuties together in a family photo?? ur akak's imagination is running wild right now!

Dreamlove said:
Ruk Jub Jai The Movie will be release with English and Chinese subtitle.

english sub??? definitely getting my hands on it! it comes out on the 23rd or do we have to pre-order 1st?

Reactions: NdA

Mae

sarNie Adult
It's hard to believe how much I love this couple especially because I never knew who they were before Koo Gum 2013...Like all of you, I'm rooting for a real life love story and many more lakorns to come :yes:

cecilia

Staff member
looksy said:
I'm with you girls all the way. I do hope we get to see Bie and Noona at the Nataraj awards. We haven't seen photos of them together since the last get together by the Koo Kum cast. Missing them so much.

Just stopping by to share with you all my first MV for Koo Kum. I've been trying to learn how to use Sony Vegas Pro, but the learning curve is too long and I don't have the time to set aside for learning it, so Windows Movie Maker will have to do for now because I must express my love for Koo Kum and for Bie & Noona as Kobori and Ang.  :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izKoLBYEjA0
i love it so much! Watashi mo  AISHITERU!