[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
ohhh, balik sarawak yer? is always good to go back to ur hometown. but it's great to have u back. anyways, ok gak that idea. having the two cuties as Biena's twin daughters! our imagination has no limit!! dik, u are experimenting with Photoshop right? hehehe...when u r free and is not troublesome, is it possible to manipulate Biena and the cuties together in a family photo?? ur akak's imagination is running wild right now!
Ya kak tapi saya benci naik airplane..gayat sangat, rasa nak pengsan. Actually I’m still in learning process dealing with Photoshop but I’ll try my best, let see how the outcome. Kak ..if possible please write fanfiction about our couple. :lol:
looksy said:
I'm with you girls all the way. I do hope we get to see Bie and Noona at the Nataraj awards. We haven't seen photos of them together since the last get together by the Koo Kum cast. Missing them so much.

Just stopping by to share with you all my first MV for Koo Kum. I've been trying to learn how to use Sony Vegas Pro, but the learning curve is too long and I don't have the time to set aside for learning it, so Windows Movie Maker will have to do for now because I must express my love for Koo Kum and for Bie & Noona as Kobori and Ang.  :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izKoLBYEjA0
@looksy..love your MV & that instrumental :thumbsup: . I'd download it :lol:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you girls for your nice comments on my MV. I really enjoyed making it. Definitely, the focus of the MV was on Kobori and Ang under the same moon longing for one another and thinking in retrospect about their relationship and how far they've come. I love how Kobori stares at the tranquil moon that night. Looking at it sort of gave him a glimmer of hope that maybe things would turn out ok.... like their relationship had weathered a rough storm, but now things had calmed down...but sadly, it was not meant to be....fate/the author is too cruel to them.  Also, I really do love the emotions that were being expressed through Kobori's eyes. If anyone has doubts that Bie can act, just look at his eyes in that scene and I'm sure those doubts will be put to rest. 

Mae said:
It's hard to believe how much I love this couple especially because I never knew who they were before Koo Gum 2013...Like all of you, I'm rooting for a real life love story and many more lakorns to come :yes:

Hehe.....I hear you Mae. I'm the same way. I never knew Noona before Koo Kum. As for Bie, he's been around and since two other actors I follow also works for Exact, I'd see photos of him at Exact events, but he never caught my eye. I like some of his songs and I had seen bits and pieces of Bie's lakorn to know that he was still developing as an actor. As for looks, I usually go for the more mature looking actors and Bie always had that baby face to me in his previous lakorns....but oh my, how he has matured in both acting and looks. I'm proud of him for his growth as an actor. We can tell that both him and Noona poured their hearts and souls into their characters......and I'm happy to say that these two have risen to the top of my list for favorite actors/actresses. I just hope Bie will get more roles that will continue to challenge his acting. We can now see that he is on his way into becoming a great actor.

I will continue to root for these two actors and follow their work. But of course, I think Bie and Noona's portrayal in Koo Kum will stand out in both their work portfolios. 

Now in the mean time, back to shipping/jin(ing) our beloved pair. Teedee, no updates? hehe.......

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Ya kak tapi saya benci naik airplane..gayat sangat, rasa nak pengsan. Actually I’m still in learning process dealing with Photoshop but I’ll try my best, let see how the outcome. Kak ..if possible please write fanfiction about our couple. :lol:
@looksy..love your MV & that instrumental :thumbsup: . I'd download it :lol:

alahai, pity you..sarawak is 2 hours flight isn't it? i mean from KL? been there once and fell in love with kuching!! wanna go there again! and yup, I agree with you, looksy's MV is amazing! bring back fresh memories of KhuKam 2013

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
alahai, pity you..sarawak is 2 hours flight isn't it? i mean from KL? been there once and fell in love with kuching!! wanna go there again! and yup, I agree with you, looksy's MV is amazing! bring back fresh memories of KhuKam 2013
Yes, almost 2 hours..it's wonderful journey for someone who's not scare of height. :p Akak mesti 'tapau' balik kek lapis sarawak banyak2 time tu, I'm right? :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, there's updates but bad ones though. rumors high chance Noona may play in the musical leurd kut thee ya with either Gun or Kangsom the star and will play in Nov. and beginning of next year she may also play in re-make lakorn "kum mun sun ya" with Gun the star.  sorry but WTF!! what about Noona/Bie??!! what the heck is khun Boy doing???, so mean!!!. separate our Biena. the fans are mad/sad. heart breaks if this news is really true. how long we have to wait before see Biena reunited again. after 5 years again??!!! argghhh!! khun Boy use to say he was afraid fans will be bore of Biena if they work together too often too soon so he wanted the fans to wait. migosh he's killing us fans. doesn't he believe in the saying while the fire is hot continue to make it hotter. Biena is a hot couple right now, he should hurry and pair them up soon, not separate them. so if these news is true then can mean Bie will go study in N.Y. soon(at recent show khun Boy said will go to N.Y. soon, so then can mean Bie gonna go too, then maybe in June??). and while he's gone Noona will be working with other actors. argghh. I can't accept it yet. wanna see her with only Bie right now. i'm so depress right now after hearing these rumors about Noona upcoming works without Bie. right now i'm even gonna settle for Biena pairing up in a sad story together, cause as long as they are together i'm happy already. I say right now while fans are obsess about Biena will be more clever to bring them to pair up again. and then later after that if wanna separate them to work with other people, then it's okay, i guess. but right now us fans wanna see Biena reunited again soon do you heard us khun Boy??!!!  ok I may be over reacting. these are just rumors. wait for confirm news first. hope we get good news on may 24 about Biena new project together again. cross fingers.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, it'll be awesome to see Noona pairing with Gun. I thought they looked cute in Koo gum, but i'll also be sad since Biena won't be pairing until later. I also want Biena too Teedee. Khun Boy has to hurry up and pair them and i agree with the while the fire is still hot, keep it burning. :p

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
Yes, almost 2 hours..it's wonderful journey for someone who's not scare of height. :p Akak mesti 'tapau' balik kek lapis sarawak banyak2 time tu, I'm right? :lol:

hehehehe..i believed I bought almost 20 pieces of those delicious kek lapis!

teedee said:
Looksy, there's updates but bad ones though. rumors high chance Noona may play in the musical leurd kut thee ya with either Gun or Kangsom the star and will play in Nov. and beginning of next year she may also play in re-make lakorn "kum mun sun ya" with Gun the star.  sorry but WTF!! what about Noona/Bie??!! what the heck is khun Boy doing???, so mean!!!. separate our Biena. the fans are mad/sad. heart breaks if this news is really true. how long we have to wait before see Biena reunited again. after 5 years again??!!! argghhh!! khun Boy use to say he was afraid fans will be bore of Biena if they work together too often too soon so he wanted the fans to wait. migosh he's killing us fans. doesn't he believe in the saying while the fire is hot continue to make it hotter. Biena is a hot couple right now, he should hurry and pair them up soon, not separate them. so if these news is true then can mean Bie will go study in N.Y. soon(at recent show khun Boy said will go to N.Y. soon, so then can mean Bie gonna go too, then maybe in June??). and while he's gone Noona will be working with other actors. argghh. I can't accept it yet. wanna see her with only Bie right now. i'm so depress right now after hearing these rumors about Noona upcoming works without Bie. right now i'm even gonna settle for Biena pairing up in a sad story together, cause as long as they are together i'm happy already. I say right now while fans are obsess about Biena will be more clever to bring them to pair up again. and then later after that if wanna separate them to work with other people, then it's okay, i guess. but right now us fans wanna see Biena reunited again soon do you heard us khun Boy??!!!  ok I may be over reacting. these are just rumors. wait for confirm news first. hope we get good news on may 24 about Biena new project together again. cross fingers.

calm down teedee dear.... :)  I'm also a bit upset to have to wait a bit longer. But then, perhaps Khun Boy has a remarkable plan to unite the two onscreen (most probably offscreen too) lovers in a lakorn with a great script and plot, and who knows we may get our dream ending...hehehe...what i'm gonna do is to see noona and bie keeping on perfecting their acting chops. thus, when they return together on screen , they going to give one heck of a performance, similar or even better than they did in Khukam

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I clicked on "thanked" but not "like" .....because I thank you for your updates, but I don't like them   :no:

Yeah, I agree about keeping their momentum going. They are so hot right now and they should strike while the iron is still hot. I had a feeling that it would be too good to be true, to see them in back to back lakorns. Has Exact ever had a back to back pairing? But we must have faith in Khun Boy and we must also remember, too that Bie and Noona is also Khun Boy's koo kwan, so he will have big plans for them......I say these things, but I'm sad too because I just wanted to see them in another lakorn first and then they can do other projects separately. I almost want Bie to just get his New York trip out of the way and while he's away, Noona can just do a project without him. That way, when he returns, they can work together again......wishful thinking I know.

Okay, for now, I won't think too much into this news because nothing is confirmed, yet. We still have the release of Ruk Jab Jai to look forward to. But gosh, how can Khun Boy be afraid we might get bored of seeing Bie and Noona paired up too often, when they've just begun. They may have worked together on past projects, but I think most lakorn fans had not seen their stage plays together, so Koo Kum really is the first project we've seen Bie and Noona in and Koo Kum is the reason why their is a revived interest in Ruk Jab Jai.

Teedee, I want you to return with better news next time, haha........just kidding. :p Thank you for keeping us updated.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
Teedee, I clicked on "thanked" but not "like" .....because I thank you for your updates, but I don't like them   :no:

Yeah, I agree about keeping their momentum going. They are so hot right now and they should strike while the iron is still hot. I had a feeling that it would be too good to be true, to see them in back to back lakorns. Has Exact ever had a back to back pairing? But we must have faith in Khun Boy and we must also remember, too that Bie and Noona is also Khun Boy's koo kwan, so he will have big plans for them......I say these things, but I'm sad too because I just wanted to see them in another lakorn first and then they can do other projects separately. I almost want Bie to just get his New York trip out of the way and while he's away, Noona can just do a project without him. That way, when he returns, they can work together again......wishful thinking I know.

Okay, for now, I won't think too much into this news because nothing is confirmed, yet. We still have the release of Ruk Jab Jai to look forward to. But gosh, how can Khun Boy be afraid we might get bored of seeing Bie and Noona paired up too often, when they've just begun. They may have worked together on past projects, but I think most lakorn fans had not seen their stage plays together, so Koo Kum really is the first project we've seen Bie and Noona in and Koo Kum is the reason why their is a revived interest in Ruk Jab Jai.

Teedee, I want you to return with better news next time, haha........just kidding. :p Thank you for keeping us updated.

Looksy, I don't even want to come in and tell the bad news either. I hope we get good news soon too. wishful thinking as well. totally agree, i know how can khun Boy think fans will be bore of Biena already. they just got started.   koo kum is consider the first work of them that make many people fall in love with them as a pair, cause ruk jup jai some people don't even get to watch it. many people fall in love with Biena because of koo kum. they totally deserve to have another lakorn together after koo kum . and  like we say then after this they can go work with other people. get their fans urge obsession disappear a bit first before separate them. yes exact has back to back  pairing before which is Captain/Aom(they have 6 lakorns together). Biena is khun Boy's koo kwan so i'm sure we'll get to see them reunited again but just have to wait. but the sooner the better. like we say while the iron is hot should keep on hitting it. yes thank goodness I have ruk jup jai to look forward to to make me continue to survive especially if confirm Biena won't get to reunited again soon. :no:  :teary:

looksy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
yes exact has back to back  pairing before which is Captain/Aom(they have 6 lakorns together). 

Oh, I asked the question incorrectly.........I mean to ask, has Exact ever had a back to back pairing in back to back lakorns before....when one lakorn ends, the same pairing is in another lakorn together right away?

*Sighs*  If they can't be in a lakorn together, yet. We fans should at least get something like a magazine photo shoot of them together or them doing a duet/song together. I just hope that Khun Boy does not make us wait too long. The last pairing I was into had things that got in the way of them re-uniting onscreen and now that they are finally working together again, I'm not excited anymore because I moved on to Bie and Noona.........so timing is key. 

cecilia

Staff member
I'm going to be on sawan chan jet and think that all these rumors are just rumors after all ..
can't bear the thought of not seeing them together ... I love GUN but i love love BIENA more :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
Oh, I asked the question incorrectly.........I mean to ask, has Exact ever had a back to back pairing in back to back lakorns before....when one lakorn ends, the same pairing is in another lakorn together right away?

*Sighs*  If they can't be in a lakorn together, yet. We fans should at least get something like a magazine photo shoot of them together or them doing a duet/song together. I just hope that Khun Boy does not make us wait too long. The last pairing I was into had things that got in the way of them re-uniting onscreen and now that their finally are working together again, I moved on to Bie and Noona.........so timing is key. 

that's alright. if I remember correctly it was still Aom/Captain that pair up again right away.
Agree, if won't get to see them in lakorn together again soon, then at least please let them do other works together. wanna see magazine shoot, duet songs too. wishful thinking again. khun Boy said wait a little bit. what is his definition of" little bit"??? 1 years?? that's still too long await. wait never always can be a good thing. cause by that time many things may happen, fans may not be into Biena anymore. so I believe the sooner the better while the iron is hot is the good way for koo kwan to continue being hot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia I wish the same that rumors is rumors and Biena will get to work together again soon. don't want to fall from 7th heaven yet. can't bare to see them apart yet either i'll be devastated for sure.

cecilia

Staff member
Captain and Aom has lots of lakorn together too .. they were so hot back them as one <3  Even Tikker/Aom were pair back to back .. Pong/Bee are pair up back to back so i'm hoping that BIENA will come back to back -- i'm not bore nor will ever be bore of them.  I really want khun Boy to climb back up to se7en heaven and let us start shooting them arrows to BIENA again to show us their offscreen onscreen love story.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah how can I forget about Bee and Pong they continue pairing up too. Tik/Aom got pair up right away after roylaysanayrai too. why can't khun Boy do this to Biena too. or did he count rjj and kk as pairing Biena right away already. Biena have such great chemistry I won't be bore of them for sure. I was not bore of Aom/Captain continue pairing up either, they were one of my favorite pairs too.

cecilia

Staff member
Wasn't Mam K and Tang Saksit back to back then too?

I love their back to back pranang ... most of them has good marketing strategy - come at hot and stay at hot .. so BIENA ought to have this wave as well .. KHUN BOY ka, please bring them together again for the international fans' sake as well as BIENA PANTIP na.  We would really appreciate it especially when we, the international fans, only get to see them onscreen only :(

Reactions: NdA

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, that's the thing......there are tons of back to back pairings, but the thing is, they don't get to be put in a another lakorn together right away. 

Aom/Captain first worked together in 1999, then reunited in 2001 and never had a back to back lakorn together right away.

Aom/Tik first worked together in 2002, then reunited in 2003, but it was not a back to back lakorn right away b/c Aom had the lakorn Muang Dala with Captain before reuniting with Tik....but this might be the closest Exact has come to a back to back pairing in back to back lakorns right away b/c both Roy Leh Sanae Rai and Luerd Kattiya are Exact lakorns, but Muang Dala was a Pau Jin Jong lakorn produced for channel 7.

And the same for Pong/Bee...they never had a back to back lakorn right away...they got paired with others before working together again.

I just hope that the wait for Bie and Noona to do another lakorn together is not too long because we miss them so much and Koo Kum was a sad ending.

Reactions: NdA

cecilia

Staff member
^I meant in back to back as in one year gap - not back to back airing.  Speaking of TIKKER/AOM .. i want another comeback!