[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Anybody play IG? if so us international fans should sent khun Boy a message at his IG. pled/beg him to bring Bie/Noona to pair up again soon. he's pretty sympathetic to the fans if request a lot he may change his mind to bringing Biena to reunited again soon,hopefully.cross fingers.
Khun Boy IG
http://instagram.com/boytakonkiet/#

looksy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
^I meant in back to back as in one year gap - not back to back airing.  Speaking of TIKKER/AOM .. i want another comeback!

If that is the case, then yes, Aom/Captain, Tik/Aom, and Pong/Bee have had back to back pairings with one year gap............but for me, one year seems so long Cecilla..........hehe.........I miss Bie and Noona so much!!! 

Awe, we should tell Khun Boy, Teedee.....he's pretty good at listening to us fans.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Looksy one year is so long, i miss Biena so much right now. i'm okay if Biena film their new lakorn this year but air next year. like koo kum start film in 2012 and air 2013. just want to see that they pair up again this year so i can be happy and look forward to their new lakorn again next year,want a confirmation for us fans, like Yadech have rising sun film this year but won't air till next year. why can't Biena do the same too.

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, i like installment lakorn ... maybe they're working on some secret Biena mission and tell us in their next family gathering like how they shown KG on the family day event too lol -- I need more BIENA rumors to keep this cloud floating now ..

looksy

sarNie Adult
The good thing I noticed about Exact is that once they start filming, it does not take them long to air most of their lakorns. Koo Kum started filming in September and it aired late January.....so that was lightning speed......and even though they worked hard to get it to air so fast (I'm sure because Koo Kum the movie was set to be released), but the quality of the lakorn was not sacrificed.

We just need news that they do have a definite lakorn together. Even if we have to wait, it's okay as long as we know for sure that there is a project with both their names on it.

cecilia

Staff member
^agree ... just some sauce that they're together in some lakorn then i'm good for another 2 months lmao

Just pre-order my RJJ movie -- super excited to see that kiss scene lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GbNVg_Sg6A
Credit: as tagged

I've finally uploaded his I NEED SOMEBODY performance to youtube (I had it unlisted so if anyone wants to watch it, please let me know so i can send you the link - i don't want to get strike from YOUTUBE) Anyway, i wish the girl was Noona though (i replace her face w/Noona in my head in the end lmao)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing that Cecilla. Oh, how I wish I could go to one of Bie's concerts. He's a great entertainer. It would be great too if Bie and Noona could do a joint concert together.

Cecilia, did you get the Ruk Jab Jai Box set or just the DVD? Although the price is twice as much for the box set, I think I will get it for the photo book and the DVD extras. 

You know, I have come to terms that we probably won't to get to see Bie and Noona in a lakorn as soon as we like, but in the mean time, I only ask that they attend functions together or go separately is fine, but just take photos together to share with us fans because both have already admitted that they are close as friends......any kind of interaction between them will be enough until they reunite in another lakorn.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
hehehehe..i believed I bought almost 20 pieces of those delicious kek lapis!
Wow kak..it’s a lot. Akak can finish it? 
@bieluvr which one is the actual price? Me too..excited to own RJJ’s DVD
Looksy, there's updates but bad ones though. rumors high chance Noona may play in the musical leurd kut thee ya with either Gun or Kangsom the star and will play in Nov. and beginning of next year she may also play in re-make lakorn "kum mun sun ya" with Gun the star.  sorry but WTF!! what about Noona/Bie??!! what the heck is khun Boy doing???, so mean!!!. separate our Biena.
I believe Khun Boy has his own reason. Regardless whatever Khun Boy reason, I definitely pass any projects Noona with other male lead .

Here is Bie & Noona moment. Hope we will get to see them together soon  :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:

You know, I have come to terms that we probably won't to get to see Bie and Noona in a lakorn as soon as we like, but in the mean time, I only ask that they attend functions together or go separately is fine, but just take photos together to share with us fans because both have already admitted that they are close as friends......any kind of interaction between them will be enough until they reunite in another lakorn.

Looksy, I feel the same. if they won't get to pair up soon. then wanna see them attend events, stuffs together too. see photos of them together. will be like a survival kit for us while waiting for them to reunited again.

Like us some of their thai fans is being possessive over Noona for Bie too. they can't even bare to see her take photos with other guys(oh gosh how they gonna bare to see her work with other actors then,they'll go nuts. I know i'll go nuts too) cause recent she went to watch phantom of the opera again with her parents, the fans took a pic of her with kangsom there. and so make Biena's thai fans so possessive over her. tell Bie not to let her go places alone. scare other guys gonna hit on her. but that day Bie was busy he has to go tape a show, but she went with her parents so it should be okay, he shouldn't worried. and they notice this 2nd time she went to watch the play she dress normal.a bit sexy too. but the first time she went to watch the play with Bie she dress so proper must be cause went to meet his mom. and more suspicious why when she went to watch the play with Bie there's no photos of them together out. so confirm more that Biena is really dating or why else will they hide go watching the play together if not to keep their relationship a secret. so i'm positively sure they're really "an item". no doubt about it.
i'm glad their fans is still posting in khun Boy IG ask for Biena new lakorn together again. someone suggest re-making "thung pun kamathep" for Biena to play together. for me right now any story is fine as long as it's Biena together i'm happy already. hope khun Boy will pity us fans and bring Biena to pair up again soon. cross fingers.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm excited too. I just pre-ordered mine minutes ago. Can't wait to see that kiss.  :wub:

NdA said:
@bieluvr which one is the actual price? Me too..excited to own RJJ’s DVD

NdA, from my understanding, the special edition box set which comes with a bonus DVD of deleted scenes, making of, photo book, and other features is $35.50 (but you get a $1.77 discount at check out). The DVD by itself is $15.50 ....I say if you can, go ahead and get the official box set. It's worth collecting.

Teedee, they don't need a lot to make us fans happy. Just photos now and then of them together is enough to hold us until the next lakorn. Awe, it's cute how the fans are being possessive over Noona for Bie, but the fans shouldn't get too worried about Noona with other guys. If they really are a couple, I'd like to think that Bie is protective of her, but yet trusts her at the same time. Thanks for sharing the photos. They are so beautiful together. I can't wait to see photos of them from the meet and greet for the DVD release of Ruk Jab Jai and Koo Kum. Hope to see more of their off screen eye chemistry. I'm counting down the days.   :p

Also, NdA ...love the artwork by the way. I can tell you are getting more comfortable with the program you're using. Keep up the great work. Love the colors you used.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
 NdA, from my understanding, the special edition box set which comes with a bonus DVD of deleted scenes, making of, photo book, and other features is $35.50 (but you get a $1.77 discount at check out). The DVD by itself is $15.50 ....I say if you can, go ahead and get the official box set. It's worth collecting.
@looksy , okay I understood ..sure I want to buy the complete set. Thanks for your explanation & glad you love my artwork.

The outcome of superimposing Bie & Noona photos, the crazy way to ease my longing to see them together even though with just a fake photo.

Credits to the original photos: WeloveNoona FB & Bie The Star FB

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Was reading their thai fans comments was so funny they're so possessive over Noona for Bie. they understand that no matter what Biena has to separate and work with other people too. since rumors said Noona is gonna pair up with other people so they tried to bare with this idea, they understand there will be love scenes between Noona and her male lead actors but they don't want to see real lip kissing and shoulder kissing between her and other actors. they want only Bie to kiss Noona on the lip and on the shoulder. her lip and shoulder should only be for Bie. haha.  I totally agree with them. but I want to add, from now on Bie shouldn't do a real lip kissing and shoulder kissing with other actress too, to be fair. haha. ok me and their thai fans are being too possessive over them. but I think it's a normal feelings when you love a couple so much you only want them to be together. this feelings has happen to me before with Yadech haha. I think their fans feel so possessive over Noona because Bie is her first on screen kiss and she's still young and also Bie look so possessive over her, so make their fans become possessive over her too.

Looksy, i'm also counting the days for RJJ DVD. and Biena meet and greet too. can't wait.

credit on tagg

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee,  leuk leuk, i want them to be one another only too --- but like all other fans, i understood they need to focus on their individual work and so i'm okay with it. It's part of their duty to do their job well so they can't really stop themselves  from my director's order. The only thing I ask and hope to see is .. when they do those scenes ... Let it me LESS PASSIONATE than BIENA - meaning  that their will be no deep feeling in the kisses at all unlike BIENA when they send fire through the roof. I was looking at the photobook from KOOGUM DVD and the shot in there has Bie's lip/mouth hover all over Noona Don't want to sound perverted but this shot of BIENA made it looks like that so i couldn't help but love seeing them so in love onscreen offscreen too lol

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, that's one bad thing about our Biena obsession is that it will difficult for us to see them doing intimate scenes with other people. :(

Teedee, I need my daily dose of Bie and Noona.........any new tidbits, photos, or fanmade videos to share?

Reactions: NdA

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Try to find updates as much as possible but no update yet, just that Noona will go to nataraj award but Bie didn't go. which is sad. so have to wait to see them together on may 24 then. their thai fans are sad that there is high chance Noona gonna play lured kut thee ya the musical with kangsom the star cause seem like it, look like exact try to promote this couple already. if it's true then there should be little touching involving with the love scenes since she'll play as a princess. so will be a relief for the fans who's possessive over her for Bie. i know Biena can't deny love scenes with other people if order by the director, but i'm sure the kissing they'll have with other people is not gonna be passionate like they have with eachother cause their emotions come out truly from their real feelings that's why the viewers believe they're so much in love and look so real in RJJ/KK

fan mv, a dose for us Biena's fans. the first song is nice sang by Bie, it goes with his love feelings for Noona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbuAT9NfVFc
credit M Jensen

sad mv, hope it doesn't make us more depress but i like the song though. gosh miss kobori and angsumalin so much. especially miss his cute/pretty smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWTY6WOkIE
credit ann arita

[/URL
credit on tagg

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I say go ahead and let Noona do the musical with whoever and get it over with. It looks like both Noona and Bie will each have to do separate projects first before they will get to work together again...........so might as well get it over with and like you said, in Luerd Kattiya, there's little touching involved with the characters. 

Awe, that Koo Kum MV did not make me any sadder than I already was........I've been re-watching Koo Kum again and found myself crying at one of my most favorite moments....when Ang handed him his jacket and our slick Kobori took the opportunity to hold her hand in the process........my tears just came out of nowhere. I love the background music in that scene. Kobori was so happy that night after sensing that she forgave him for his drunken conduct the night before. His smile was extra wide and I love it that Ang didn't pull her hand back right away when he held it...she let it linger and both shared a nice little moment.....I still haven't fully recovered from Kobori's death, yet.  :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, I'm starting to think the same as you, as well as their other thai fans too. is go ahead and let Noona play in this musical and get it over with. cause think positive it's a good opportunity for her cause it show khun Boy adore her a lot so gave her a big project to play again. and as for Bie I think he probably will work on his new music instead. and when they're free they should have a new lakorn together again, hopefully cross fingers.

Yeah I love that scene too, he look so happy that she forgave him and she show by gave his jacket back to him and let him touch her hand. love his smile, so cute. his eyes so sweet the way he look at her, aww melts me :wub: love the shirt and tie outfit  he wore (after he took off his jacket ) it make him look especially handsome and look so built! and she look so tiny compare to him. so cute. I love a guy who look big while the girl is tiny cause it make him look so manly can protect her. I cried everytime I watch the touching and sad moments between them too. feel so sorry for Kobori. every dialogues he said to her is so sweet and touching, got me teary and cried. make me wonder is there a real man out there that can speak so sweet to the woman he love even though she's so mean to him??? love Kobori so much. especially play by Bie cause is so cute and pitiful.