[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Haha NdA, wishful thinking.........hehe....

So excited. Just two more days and we get to see Bie and Noona together. I agree Teedee, I hope that our jin-ing them won't make Bie and Noona shy around each other. I like how direct Bie is with his feelings and how he's always teasing her. I also love how Noona likes to give us hints at her IG about how close her and Bie are. Speaking of Noona's IG.....yesterday, she finally posted a photo of her from the Nataraj awards, but as we suspected, she did not post a photo of her with Gun.....she only posted a photo of her by herself....hehe........wouldn't want her Gumbie to be jealous now, haha!!! And today, she posted the images of box sets for Koo Kum and Juk Jab Jai. Can't wait until my Ruk Jab Jai DVDs come in.  :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nda, Looksy. wishing thinking too haha. but if they're still together in 5 yrs ahead i'm sure they'll announce it hehe

Well we'll get to see how they will interact toward eachother on may 24, if they still act normal together then mean they're not pressure by fans JIN them which is great. want to see them being playful/close to eachother again.
Yep like we thought she won't post photo of her and Gun because know her "Gumbie" is gonna get jealous for sure haha. yeah also love that Noona like to hint her relationship with Bie in her IG. it's cute. hope she continue to do so.
Yeah i'm counting days when i'll get my Ruk Jup Jai Dvd too. can't wait.
Turn out Gun won't be playing in Luerd Kut thee ya the musical. so left is either Kangsom or Bie. and high chances nang'ek is gonna be Noona. I don't want to see Biena play in this musical at all, it's too sad pra'ek will died again, their fans can't take the heart breaks again. but if turn out Biena will play then positive thinking at least they get to work together again, fans should be happy.right.
P'San said gonna work on a new lakorn soon. gosh wish Biena was the pra'ek-nang'ek in here. want them to work with P'San again. hope on the 24th Biena will announce their new project together. cross fingers. but from what Noona hint there should be good news for us fans. hopefully.
their thai fans suggest Biena should play a sit-com together, in those cute lovey dovey story plot. beginning pra'ek/nang'ek doesn't get along,bicker in a cute way but then as times passed they fell in love, then got marry and have kids. a plot like Bang ruk soi 9 will be cute. I agree. Bie should stop playing in nut kup nut and Noona should stop playing in kua song tum nong ruk and they come play a sit-com together. playing sit com is good they will get to see eachother often and fans will get to see them every week too.

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
Bie is fun, friendly, manly. Noona is graceful, cute, talent. They are nice couple. I love them. I hope that I can see them together nowaday. Through them i have known Thai lan's lakorn and entertainment. I am so happy when i have met many people like them in this topic.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Leap Line said:
คู่กรรม บี้ สุกฤษฏิ์ / หนูนา หนึ่งธิดา

ได้ข่าวแว่ว ๆ มาว่าบี้จะเล่นละครเวที อาจจะคู่กับหนูนาก็ได้นะ ^_^

I saw this status. What does it really mean? Good news?? :woot:

Yes it's good news. it said "heard news Bie going to act in an on stage play and may pair up with Noona.

Like I say there is high chances Bie and Noona will play in the musical "Luerd Kut Thee Ya" together. because Kangsom said he won't be playing in musical play either. so left is Bie. if it's really Biena, then it's both good and bad. good that they'll get to work together again but bad is pra'ek died at the end again which will break their fans hearts and there may be little love scenes too because nang'ek is a princess. and maybe they'll announce this new project on May 24th. so we have to wait and see. but I rather they don't play in here. want to see them play in  a happy ending lakorn will be much better. and more sad for us international fans is we may not get to see this play either because khun Boy may not release in dvd like Ruk jup jai again. if Biena really play in lured kut thee ya together hope after this they'll play a happy ending lakorn together next. cross fingers.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, I really don't want them in this project. It will be another sad ending and Koo Kum was already tragic (tragic, but breathtakingly beautiful) enough. If they work on this project, that means we'll have to wait even longer for them to be in another project with a happy ending. These are just rumors. I don't think Khun Boy will do that to us fans. He knows that there is a big Bie and Noona fanbase now and if anything, Khun Boy understands the fans and takes our feelings into consideration. That's why he released Koo Kum DVDs so fast and now Ruk Jab Jai. I have faith in Khun Boy. After all, he did give us the perfect Kobori and the perfect Angsumalin. 

@Teedee, I'm crossing my fingers that P'San's next lakorn will involve Bie and Noona. And one day, I also hope Khun Boy will return to directing lakorns and direct one for Bie and Noona. These two are my favorite lakorn directors. They seem to understand their audience in the romance department, bring out the best in their actors, pay attention to details, and are also great with fan service, haha.......gotta love those shirtless scenes.  :lol2:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, yeah also want to see khun Boy direct Biena in lakorn tv too, he's one of the great director. but now usually he direct musical play instead. and i'm sure he want to work with Biena again so bringing them together in musical play seem highly going to happen again. yep Bie have a hot body seeing him shirtless is so sexy haha.
I hope we're right about Khun Boy that he's considerate of the fan's feelings and he won't hurt the fan's feelings by bringing Biena to play a sad ending story again like lured kut thee ya because it's tragic enough in koo kum that pra'ek died that fans can't take it anymore. so we just have to wait for confirm news again. hope we get good news on may 24. for me, I want Biena to have a special album together, concerts together..then next a lakorn with happy ending together will be great.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Greenrose said:
Bie is fun, friendly, manly. Noona is graceful, cute, talent. They are nice couple. I love them. I hope that I can see them together nowaday. Through them i have known Thai lan's lakorn and entertainment. I am so happy when i have met many people like them in this topic.

Of course, Bie is funny. The below two links really make me laugh all the time i watch it, even i understand little the language. It sounds like Bie has confessed his feeling towards Noona since that time. I heard he said the word "the rest of his life"? He played alot and made Noona laugh.    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLFCfMg7mmM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHukUtpoXyc

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@Leap Line..yes indeed. I'm so excited for tomorrow. Tomorrow is holiday, so let spazzing here. Guess your time zone same with me..am I right?

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited. So it's already May 24th in Thailand. Anyone knows what time the meet and greet will be? Hopefully, the meet and greet will be during the day, so us international fans here will be able to be online later tonight and spazz about it as we get updates from Biena fans in Thailand. See you girls tonight.  :D  :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Noona is so good to us fans. I don't know what she wrote in Thai along with the photo above, but in English, she wrote "We are ready, are U ready!!"...........Yes we are Noona!!! Post more......so excited.  :dance1:

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
looksy said:
Noona is so good to us fans. I don't know what she wrote in Thai along with the photo above, but in English, she wrote "We are ready, are U ready!!"...........Yes we are Noona!!! Post more......so excited.  :dance1:
We more than ready Noona... :dance1:@looksy & leapline Let's go to the shipping paradise. :lol:

Where's teedee, cikna , cecilia & other fellow..come join us here :clap:

looksy

sarNie Adult
I know, right? Where is everybody? I hope they didn't forget or lose internet connection. Overall, I say that this is a good turn out for the meet and greet. Can't wait until Bie and Noona come out on stage and can't wait to hear some good news on upcoming projects. *Crosses Fingers*  :dance1: 

credit: pantip / baidu.com

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ughhh. I already got all the VCD/CD's. I just need the lakorn and the book set...which I don't know why I would need it since I can't even read Thai. 555
Anyhoo, can't wait to see more updates on the event! I wish I was there. I want one of the shirts. T^T 
2pm? Well, still got an hour left to go. I'm happy to see BieNa together. It feels like it's been SO LONG since they've seen each other, which is pretty much a lie...but in public, yes it has been quite a bit minus the phantom of opera musical. Hehe. 
Thanks for sharing by the way! I can't wait to see more! I miss my BieNa! <3

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Love the photo Noona just post on her IG so much. They are prefect couple. Of course! we are more than ready, Noona.  :dance1: Excited ...

Reactions: NdA