[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's way past 2. They're probably on stage already, but b/c the fans are busy listening and watching, no one is sharing any photos of them on stage with us.........hehe......

They look so beautiful together  :wub: 

credit: Bie the Star on FB

looksy

sarNie Adult
I so want their autographs.

In a few minutes, I'm going to bed. NdA and Leep Line, I'll leave it to you girls to add in more photos and info. I had so much fun tonight. Thanks for keeping me company. Too bad most of our regulars couldn't make it. Hope everyone is doing well. 

credit: as tagged

Edit:
Just had to add this photo..........I love it so much. Her expression is priceless and his is great as well.

credit: Exact Scenrario on FB

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks girls. I hope you all will have sweet dreams of Bie and Noona as well. 

Well look at this.............It wouldn't be Biena without a head bump, right? Haha........ :dance1:

credti:  WeLoveNooNaa on FB

credit: baidu.com

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
adding some photos

head bump signature pose

possessive Bie always at the middle

love this pic ..they're so sweet

credit: pantip

*squeal :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: soooo sweet. 
credit: as tagged

@loosky we are in synchronise..first & second pictures. hehehe don't sleep yet more sweet pics coming up like the last picture..I got heart attack..hahaha 

cikna

sarNie Adult
NdA said:
We more than ready Noona... :dance1:@looksy & leapline Let's go to the shipping paradise. :lol:

Where's teedee, cikna , cecilia & other fellow..come join us here :clap:
i'm late!!!! got slightly busy preparing for new college intake who are coming this monday. 

Reactions: NdA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJenj3YQdr8
Watch Biena's meet and greet on this link or you can go to Snowflakeinwinter Channel to watch it. It's so cute when Bie kept on hugging Noona and telling the fans to keep on screaming so he can hug Noona. They are still flirting and being the same with each other, oh.... so cute and adorable. The opening with the slide shows are awesome and cute by showing their moments together from Koo Kum and Ruk Jub Jai. Hope you all enjoy watching this!!!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
There's more to watch for Biena's meet and greet, but it's not all upload yet and just click the next part in order, so you could understand their conversation and for the order.