[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, thank you girls for sharing those clips. I took peeks of it during lunch at work today and was smiling like a lunatic.....hope no one was looking.  ^_^

Yeah, I'm so glad to see that they are still the same.....playful and flirty with each other. In another fancam clip, I even saw Bie help Noona up out of her chair.........so sweet and gentlemanly of him. You girls, there were a lot of smiling, laughing, and touching going on at yesterday's meet and greet. I'm dying to get tidbits from Teedee. (wonder where she is?).

For all of you who couldn't make it last night, you were all greatly missed.  :D

So us international fans didn't get their autographs like the lucky Biena fans in Thailand, but this is close enough.

http://s754.photobucket.com/user/riya2/media/meetgreet44_zps8ad6ef8b.jpg.html

credit: pantip, baidu.com, and as tagged

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Watch Biena's meet and greet on this link or you can go to Snowflakeinwinter Channel to watch it. It's so cute when Bie kept on hugging Noona and telling the fans to keep on screaming so he can hug Noona. They are still flirting and being the same with each other, oh.... so cute and adorable. The opening with the slide shows are awesome and cute by showing their moments together from Koo Kum and Ruk Jub Jai. Hope you all enjoy watching this!!!
Thanks to this fan..she/he captured this moments beautifully

credit: as tagged

Welcome back to cikna, dreamlove & gloria.. :clap:
@looksy let's showering koogum thread with Bie&Noona photos today.. :clap:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the photos NdA.......I just woke up from a long nap. I was so sleepy from staying up late last night for the meet and greet......hehe.....

Okay, so two vids to share.

Meet and greet on TVPool,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QC8_QRxc4I
credit: Malie BieIntlFC

In anticipation of us getting our Ruk Jab Jai DVDs in the mail....the song "Ruk Jab Jai" with English subs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tXf6Ydfo_Q
credit: Malie BieIfcRhythm

NdA

looksy said:
Thanks for the photos NdA.......I just woke up from a long nap. I was so sleepy from staying up late last night for the meet and greet......hehe.....

Okay, so two vids to share.

Meet and greet on TVPool,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QC8_QRxc4I
credit: Malie BieIntlFC

In anticipation of us getting our Ruk Jab Jai DVDs in the mail....the song "Ruk Jab Jai" with English subs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tXf6Ydfo_Q
credit: Malie BieIfcRhythm
isn't the reporters asking about they relationship status..Bie & Noona in sync said "enough, enough"..whoa seriously I'm dying to know. 

cecilia

Staff member
Mine will be here in a week .. i can't wait!

Thanks to everyone for sharing clips/photos na ..
I miss BIENA .. so cute to see them together like this.
I don't know if anyone notice but they are a lot happy and glowing this time around <3
So in love!!!! My favorite part of the interview 'WE KNOW EACH OTHER WELL (EACH OTHER HEARTS WELL)!'

I'll reserved her 10 years from now lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I love Bie's funny faces that he makes. Biena is just too perfect for each other I can never stop wishing for them to be real. I'm so sad i couldn't make it last night, but at least i have all these adorable pictures here to look at thanks to all the people that posted and shared. I just wanted to share this song by Bie which I'm sure pretty much all of you have heard before. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BQo67SEJLc0

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone for post pics and clips of Bie and Noona. I have such a big smile on my face, blush, so happy see them together again. they look so cute together! handsome and beautiful. scream! love when he kept hug her and won't let go. and so funny when he kept talking about the rawr scene Lol. their next lakorn they should really play a slap/kiss lakorn cause seem like Bie really love the rawr scene Lol..

From their recent interview, even though they just say they're close like siblings. but of course they'll say this because wanna keep their relationship a secret. even though they won't admit to the media yet that they're dating but  he still  can't help but give fans hopes that there is something going on between them by saying they're very very close. know eachother hearts well (Cecilia, love when he say this too it shows a lot how much they love eachother). have good feelings for eachother. they can talk together about everything. they both say eachother are so cute. enjoy working together and wanna work together again. 
yep Cecilia love the part when he say will reserve her when she turn 31 and they'll get married....squeal..hehe... what?? now they change to 10 yrs instead of 5 yrs??? by then she'll be 31 and he'll be 38. a little later than his plan but it's okay.hehe

But so sad he said will go study at N.Y. soon but say will come back soon, he's order to go by his boss, it's a work thing...so guess we won't get to see Biena new project together soon.
but cute when the reporter ask him when he go to N.Y., won't he miss Noona. he said it's okay, I'll call her. and then Biena got shy. haha they lose it reveal their feelings for eachother... ahh they'll miss eachother a lot.

It was so funny in this group pic, this gay actor guy took pic with them and stand in the middle between them, of course this is an exception cause he's gay so Bie let him stand in the middle between him and Noona. but the funny part is Bie reach his hand to touch Noona's back. Squeal. even though they don't get to stand next to eachother but he still can't help keep his hand away from her. migosh Bie you're such an affectionate guy haha. love him.

here's the back shot of the group pic. gonna love their fans for getting this shot of them. this picture tells a thousand words. some fans are afraid since he'll go to N.Y. he may get back with his ex-gf and sad after see he say he and Noona are close like siblings. but like I say this couple you have to look at their actions more than their words. their actions speak more than their words. I still believe they've something going on. they're dating for sure. but like we know they want to keep their relationship private first.. and I say fans don't have to worried he'll change his mind from Noona. because can see he love her a lot. from pics and clips can see he does and so does she.  they being apart will only make them know how much they love eachother. and like Bie say they can always call eachother up.

credit pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
And was so cute she wrote on his hand. a star and a flower. the host tease him about it. haha. she's such a kid. but i''m sure he doesn't mind and adore her for it. and it can be she's putting a mark on him that he's her "man"  haha.

Here pic of his hand drawn already by his "girl" haha. this is definitely not the look of a siblings way. but two people in love. esp. Bie his eyes is so sweet everytime he look at Noona. and funny the part the host ask  the fans,what did the fans dream of Bie/Noona. they say dream want Bie/Noona to be real lovers. after Bie heard this he has a big smile on his face. he probably thinking you ladies don't have to dream anymore it's true already haha. a friend or people who see eachother like siblings doesn't write on eachother hand in a cute way like this. and after she wrote on his hand she try to hide it too and laugh all shy too.haha

credit pantip

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh!!! Squeals!!!!  I wish I can personally thank that fan for taking that photo........Yes Teedee, that photo says a thousand words.  I love how affectionate Bie is, too. He's so sweet. I think these two would make each other happy. They have such wonderful happy playful personalities. Thanks for all of the tidbits. We've been waiting on you.  :p 

Oh, I wondered about what was drawn on his hand...........*Screams* that she was the one to draw it........yes, it's her mark on her man.......just like his head bumps in photos telling other guys that she's his, haha.............these things are so boyfriend/girlfriend gestures........Teedee, did you notice on one of Snowflakeinwinter's fancam, the part where Bie gently helped Noona up out of her chair.......such a boyfriend gesture, right? hehe........I'm in Biena heaven.....hehe..... :wub: 

I agree with Cecilia, they were even more glowy and happy this time around. Definitely a lot more touching going on. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Looksy, saw that clip and yes definitely a boyfriend helping his girlfriend up to stand. i'm so happy that they don't keep their true feelings inside. but still show it out so openly still show how close they are together and being playful like always, love them. but like we know when people are in love so much they can't hide their feelings for eachother. their actions shows how much they love eachother. yep how they touch eachother just shows how close they are together than ever. they most definitely glowing together so much. and gotta love their head bumps pics. so cute. it's a signature trade mark already. all the fans wait to see this pose of them and when we see it again we're so happy haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Where is the love button?!!! I ran out of likes. Haha. I loved Biena's back-hugs. I now officially have a Biena folder just for them. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
You know, I was so afraid that Bie would stop doing those head bumps with Noona.......with the fans joking about it, I was thinking he might get self conscious about it.........but glad to see he is staying true to his feelings....he adores his Noona......hehe......his actions are from within.

Also, though it's such a kiddy gesture......Noona drawing on Bie's hand is so cute....we don't do that to our guy friends unless it's a guy we are into and want to flirt with. I love that she drew a star (him, he's the star) and a flower (her)......hehe.....Noona is adorable.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, we should have known that Bie won't be self conscious even after he know fans JIN him and Noona or else he won't have announce that he and Noona love eachother. yep his actions is from his heart. and they're so in love of course they can't stop touching eachother/ being close together. ahhh. I didn't realize it. yep so true. the star is him and the flower is her.aww. she's too adorable for drawing that on his hand. they're such very affectionate couple.

NdA

Bieluvr said:
Bieluvr, on 25 May 2013 - 14:13, said:
LOL, Where is the love button?!!! I ran out of likes. Haha. I loved Biena's back-hugs. I now officially have a Biena folder just for them. :p
LOL me too..ok use thanks button

I'm right about the drawing on Bie's hand..It must be Noona who drawn a flower & a star. :lol: @looksy..we have same thought..yes a star is Bie &amp; a flower is Noona

Yay welcome back teedee & cecilia :dance1:

NdA

Dreamlove said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJenj3YQdr8
Watch Biena's meet and greet on this link or you can go to Snowflakeinwinter Channel to watch it. It's so cute when Bie kept on hugging Noona and telling the fans to keep on screaming so he can hug Noona. They are still flirting and being the same with each other, oh.... so cute and adorable. The opening with the slide shows are awesome and cute by showing their moments together from Koo Kum and Ruk Jub Jai. Hope you all enjoy watching this!!!

gloria83 said:
@teedee, what they said on these two videos? can you make short translation. :lol: please

cecilia

Staff member
'A STAR NEXT TO A FLOWER' --- double meaning :wub:

Flower = Noona
Star = Bie

Together, they'll be like this .. what's even cuter is .. It was not on Noona's hand but on HIS hands ..
OMG, they are killing me .. i'm smitten by their 'inside' hints ...

And yes, that PHOTO w/his  hand on her back -- SPOKE words of an untold love story ...  only those who sense it, fond of it, and feel it can express it --- unintentionally lol  *off to cloud 9 for another who knows how many days now lol*

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, yes Cecilia. It's so cute that Noona drew the star and the flower on his hand. I can just imagine her doing it and HIM looking fondly at her as she did it. Can you just imagine the smile on his face as he waited for her to finish her drawing? haha .....I'm in our cloud9.  :wub:

Oh, I want this Tshirt so bad. We know Bie already got his and has wore it. Now we know Noona has one as well.

credit: baidu.com

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Cecilia and Looksy i'm off to cloud9 too haha.
Yep he did love her drawing on his hand. when reporter ask about the drawing on his hand that Noona wrote he saids "she's feeling free so write write write...it's pretty huh. she has an artist head"  awww he's so sweet gave her compliments hehe...
Sound like Bie is learning islam religion cause an islam fan went to get their autographs and he told her the direction where the islam room is. but of course his girlfriend is islam so he want to know more about this religion.
In the clip after they sing and he whisper in her ear. many thai fans tried to read his lip what he say to her. they think he say "I love you" that's why she was so shy. I agree. I think he whisper " poom ruk khun" to her. squeals. hehe.
He said don't know how long he have to go study, it's up to his boss. hopefully it's not for long. cause many fans want to see him come back and work with his "girl" again soon.
In their interview clip together, thought was funny. Bie is such a jealous/possessive guy for real haha. he can't even bare to heard Noona say have chemistry with other guys.  cause after he say fans like to JIN him with every actress he work with. so Noona add "yes fans think I have chemistry with every guys too". after Bie heard this he look upset and gave her a scold comment "so you sparks with everyone?!"  and Noona look startled(can tell he is upset) so hurry and say "no. I mean like the time when I work with P'Tur they want me to work with him again, and now I work with P'Bie they want me to pair up with you again".. migosh Bie why are you so possessive over Noona?!! but I understand you love her a lot hehe.
How cute finally Noona got the t-shirt. love the cartoon pic of them  so cute.