[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
A cute interview of them. they look more at ease when get interview by this reporter probably cause close to her so spill their true feelings out for eachother more. so cute he tease her that she forgot what  she gonna say next haha. was cute when reporter ( love this reporter she always ask good questions for fans to JIN. i'm sure this reporter love them as a couple and JIN them too) tease them said Noona will miss him when he go study. and he say it's okay call him and she say nowadays there is social network. and both Biena became really shy haha. but can see she's sad that he gonna go study and look startled that he gonna go study he prob. didn't tell her yet cause don't want her to be sad,fans are so sad too. sound like they will have a new lakorn together but have to wait first cause he repeat said have to wait and see. it was cute when he ask is she shy around him beside with the love scenes in the lakorn that he play as kobori and she act like has to think for a long time before answer yes. shy. I get shy easily.  I can see that but I think she's most shy around him hehe. and squeal so cute when he put his head on her shoulder they act all happy fans JIN them haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqmg6hD4tzQ
credit  Malie BieIntlFC·

Rumors said Bie gonna have a new stage play with Nicole.  ahh so sad so they are gonna separated and go work with other people before come back and reunited again. so we have to wait longer.

Aww love this shot of them so cute!

fans who saw them in person fell more in love with them cause they're so cute and friendly. fans said Noona in person is fair skin. so pretty and cute. nice body. not too skinny.

looksy

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
In the clip after they sing and he whisper in her ear. many thai fans tried to read his lip what he say to her. they think he say "I love you" that's why she was so shy. I agree. I think he whisper " poom ruk khun" to her. squeals. hehe.

*Screams* Teedee!!! Yeah, she was so shy and giggly.....I think only a phrase like "I love you" can make her blush that hard. If Bie did say that to her, him whispering it on stage with fans looking on is like his way of sharing his happiness with them. 

Awe, thanks for sharing the clips and photos. I'm still smiling from the meet and greet. 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Sound like Bie is learning islam religion cause an islam fan went to get their autographs and he told her the direction where the islam room is. but of course his girlfriend is islam so he want to know more about this religion.
I can tell you, prayer room hard to find that what I’ve experienced before..if you could find restroom within 5 minutes but it take 30 minutes to find prayer room in huge shopping mall. Bie knows where is prayer room is quite fishy especially he’s non-Muslim..who would care about something wasn’t important to them unless we have to. As for me, I know where is prayer room because I always accompany my Muslim friends go to prayer room.  In Bie case..just my two cents, it not he interested in Islam..It’s because he digging/tailing Noona to everywhere she goes hehehe and why that fan asked Bie not Noona? :p
In the clip after they sing and he whisper in her ear. many thai fans tried to read his lip what he say to her. they think he say "I love you" that's why she was so shy. I agree. I think he whisper " poom ruk khun" to her. squeals. hehe.
Judging it's came out from playful Bie's mouth, I'm 100% confirm..he whisper "I love You" too   :wub: 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Haha, so I went back and looked at the part where he whispered in her ear.......*Squeals* after he said it, his eyes were fixed on her to see her reaction.....and Noona couldn't contain herself she was blushing so hard.....I agree with you girls, it had to have been something very sweet and personal by the way both were smiling.....was playful Bie scoring points with his girl by telling her in front of hundreds of onlooking fans that he loves her?.......maybe one day, they will tell us after they've confirmed that they are actually a pair.  :p

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
anyone can find the photo while noona drew on his hand ? i really want to see their reaction. 

i also 100% sire that he wishpered "i love you" in her ear  :heart:  :bravo: .
Biena happiiness is really our hapiness.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Leap Line, I want to see his reaction to when she was drawing on his hand as well. So far, I can't find any photos of when she did it, but I did come across these photos of when he whispered in her ear............look at her!!! I would blush just as hard as her too.....and look at him after he said it......What I love about these two is that they can be among so many people, but by the way they act around each other, they make it look as if they are in their own world.

credit: as tagged from pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, from the pics she look super shy and giggly he must say love her for sure, so cute! that's what I love about them they can be in their own world without caring how many people are there with them hehe.

here is pic she start to draw on his hand cause only see the star not the flower yet. so cute!

NdA, i'm sure he follow her around so know where the prayer room is. the fan didn't ask where the room is, he just blurt it out where it was while Noona talk with the fan that told her that she's islam too. which made fans surprise that he know where the prayer room is. it's cute he listen to her conversation with the fan. hehe.. so I say whoever is worried there will be problem with their different religion shouldn't worried anymore cause Bie doesn't seem to mind learning about islam religion.
it was cute the fan was so happy to see Noona so ask a hug from her and touch her face and scream say she's so cute which made Bie startled haha.
Bie's mom and sister was there at the meet and greet and Noona's mom was there too, so maybe a family gathering again hehe. he must introduce her to his sister now since she met his mom already, left is his dad. which i'm sure she'll meet soon too. cause Bie met Noona's parents and brother already. and cute that her brother is a fan of Bie too.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
NdA, i'm sure he follow her around so know where the prayer room is. the fan didn't ask where the room is, he just blurt it out where it was while Noona talk with the fan that told her that she's islam too. which made fans surprise that he know where the prayer room is. it's cute he listen to her conversation with the fan. hehe.. so I say whoever is worried there will be problem with their different religion shouldn't worried anymore cause Bie doesn't seem to mind learning about islam religion. it was cute the fan was so happy to see Noona so ask a hug from her and touch her face and scream say she's so cute which made Bie startled haha. Bie's mom and sister was there at the meet and greet and Noona's mom was there too, so maybe a family gathering again hehe. he must introduce her to his sister now since she met his mom already, left is his dad. which i'm sure she'll meet soon too. cause Bie met Noona's parents and brother already. and cute that her brother is a fan of Bie too.
teedee he must follows Noona went to prayer room before the function..maybe for Zohor (afternoon) prayer period.  When I read your titbit I’m shocked too…means Bie serious in his relationship with Noona. He didn't mind knowing about Islam...I'm sure he already knows what things were forbidden in Islam so he can respect or not done anything over the line of Islam teaching. Whoa I'm admire Bie for this..He being Kobobie in Koogum & real life too.. I wouldn't worry about the religion barrier from now on, both of them have got the green light from their families..right. As I see for Bie & Noona the function has turned to be meet & greet future sister-in-law..hahaha I’m enjoying this shipping so much. :p

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Thank you, Teedee for the photo and more information. she drew it not at the same time then. seem like she didnt have to hold Bie's hand to draw it :). Of course, boyfriend have to take good care of his girl. esp, boyfriend like Bie is really sweet and romantic. 

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Thank you, Teedee for the photo and more information. she drew it not at the same time then. seem like she didnt have to hold Bie's hand to draw it :). Of course, boyfriend have to take good care of his girl. esp, boyfriend like Bie is really sweet and romantic. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
@#%$@$&%!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Heart ATTACK !!!!!!    

OMGosh!!!! You girls don't faint on me! You can call your own ambulance, okay? The money we spent on buying Ruk Jab Jai is so well worth it because "the kiss" we've all been waiting to see is so electrifying.......Awe, no wonder these two got so close and comfy. How many shows of Ruk Jab Jai did they do last summer? ......so how many of these kisses did they have to perform over and over.......and with the same amount of passion..........but I'm sure it would have been easy for them, if the chemistry was from their true feelings as we suspected......Bie, I demand you take responsibility for our Noona now, haha!!!

To get the best effect, I suggest watching this with earphones. The sound is so much better. I could almost hear their hearts beating for one another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D47oZl-dS0
credit: Ruknakaa

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Biena have kiss for 200 and something times because in Ruk Jub Jai it's 4 kiss a time and the show was 49 times. 49x4=196+the kisses from Koo Kum, behind the scene of Koo Kum, practice for Ruk Jub Jai, and kisses from Wan Wan Young Wan Yoo. Biena have kiss more than anyone else.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy thanks for the clip link. I totally feel the same as you. you took all the words from me haha. jaw drop after watching it.  my heart beats fast haha.So So So Hot Kiss Ever!!! Sooooo Passionate!!! can't wait for my copy. yep Biena kiss so much over 200 times and this didn't even count Koo Kum in there either.OMG. and they kiss so pretty too. can really feel it really come out from their true feelings. they have so many intimate scenes together of course it's hard for them not to fall in love.haha

cecilia

Staff member
*Looky, if you can't find me here for a while .. that's b/c i'm in heaven .. i died and became an angel .. laying on this beautiful fluffy cloud .. refusing to come down to reborn again -- OMG!

I can't wait to get my copy asap .. it should be here sometimes next week .. super excited!!!

btw, that one clip on top posted by NDA .. at aroudn 9 seconds, Noona turned around and was about to grab onto his hands but b/c he moved back .. she moved her hand back to herself ..

*faint* from that kiss scene --- it's no wonder they're like this .. that was some PASSIONATE kisses .. and the awesome part was .. they did this more than once *off to cloud9 -- and trying not to be pervy lol*

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Just found out that right now Bie is in New York because saw a picture of him with Khun Boy and another guy posted on Facebook and said Bie in New York. Hopefully he comes back soon, we'll all miss him.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Haha.......thanks for the quick math Deamlove and Teedee....

I'm still fanning myself from seeing that clip. I can't wait until my copy of Ruk Jab Jai comes in the mail. 

Teedee, so true........they do kiss "pretty".........I didn't think about it........so many people do real kissing on TV, but it's not pretty to watch......these two have a way with producing so much heat and passion, but at the same time, it's soft and beautiful...*Squeals*

OMGosh, I can already tell from that clip that the acting is going to be great. 

LOL Cecilia, don't die on us just yet. You'd make a wonderful angel, but we need you here on earth to ship Bie and Noona with us......hehe.......Awe, these two have turned us all into perverts........we're dissecting kisses, doing quick math on how many times they've kissed, collecting photographs of them hugging and kissing, and everything.....haha!!!    :dance1: