[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
thank looksy, yes I agreed with you they didnot accept and instead to say pi, nong kan ..
they want to keep their privatcy.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
As desperate as I want the link, I think i'll just wait for my copy to come in. I want to surprise myself by watching it on my big screen tv. Now I get to see my BieNa on fullscreen. 555 :D

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
I love how the video creator made up story by merged Bie & Noona MV together..well edited & brilliant fanmade MV  :)

http://youtu.be/EajjE68GuFM

To newbies..you all very welcome to koogum/BieNoona shipping thread

As desperate as I want the link, I think i'll just wait for my copy to come in. I want to surprise myself by watching it on my big screen tv. Now I get to see my BieNa on fullscreen.
@roselovesice, I've same sentiment with you.. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, thanks again for RJJ link. it was a touching romantic love story. Bie and Noona play their characters so well. their chemistry was great. the first scene they met was cute, love when she touch his face.  the hospital scene when he came to see her ahh got me teary feel so sorry for him. the scene when he made her heart broke ahh feel so sorry for her. and most touching scene that got me crying was when he tried to win her back again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Another clip of their interview, cute when Bie joke is Noona kon nuer too  and she tried to speak pasa nuer say bor chai bor chai...haha. he should teach her to speak his native language (like Yadech, Nadech teach Yaya to vow e-saan).. again our Bie is so possessive stand in the middle again haha. and funny Bie became jealous again when she point to the host say "mee tur" and Bie has that unhappy face(cause don't like her playing around with other guy) but after know she was just promoting her new single in the lakorn that the host play in so then Bie has a smile on his face again. haha.
interview at 3:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hU57bfB_pY
credit Malie BieIntlFC

Look at his hand and you can still see the pics she drew on his hand. it's still there even though fading. aww shows he didn't wash it off (cause if he really wash it off it won't still be there cause it has passed many days already). sweet it look like her drawing is like a reminder of her that he want to keep with him.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, Ruk Jab Jai is GREAT!!!  I've watched it 3 times already..........and I'm still looking forward to when my DVDs come in the mail so I can see the deleted scenes.

I really love the times when Vill/Noona put her hand on his chest and Sun/Bie's reaction to her touch was so sensual......as if she sent shock waves through his body because he was so in love and so touched by her heart....and this gesture throughout the play reinforced the play's theme of love touching the heart. 

My favorite parts were when they first met (I loved it that we could see the exact moment he fell for her), the part in the hospital, and the part when he sang to win her back.....I got teary eyed when he sang to win her back. It was such a moving performance by both. Bie sang with raw emotions....such a powerful scene. I squealed so much watching that scene when her heart was too broken to work and he was trying to teach her the dance moves. Loved Bie's acting in this part...how he forced himself to be firm with her, but he had moments when he just melted being so close to her......and then, when after he kissed her and she called out Nuea's name....loved it!!......his touch, his kiss...she could sense his familiarity........Awe, Ruk Jab Jai was such a treat to watch. Khun Boy is an awesome stage producer and director. He really brought out the best in all the characters,

Everyone involved did a wonderful job, especially our beloved Bie and Noona. Noona is so convincing playing the role of a blind girl and she sang & cried beautifully. But I have to give extra claps to Bie. He deserved his standing ovation at the end. He had the most songs to sing and his parts were so physically demanding with a lot of dancing. He moved from one scene to the next, from fast beat songs to slow emotional ballads....how he did those scenes without losing his voice and his concentration, I'll never know. WOW!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Looksy totally agree with you about RJJ. Bie has a lot of energy, his singing,dancing and acting was so strong. can see he's very fit and firm. he must take good care of himself to be able to do all these and came out with so much energy. give him many credits too. the hard work is more on him than other cast in there. but applaud every cast/crew for doing a great job in here. Khun Boy directing is awesome.
I feel the same the part after he break her heart then he act like doesn't care when see her crying but can see he's hurting so much too and pretend to be firm with her. and then he lose it and gave in to his true feelings and kiss her. feel so sorry for both of them. and the part they were crying(he hug her) he sing tried to win her back, omg so heart breaking to watch like his heart is about to shatter that she won't forgive him. love this scene the most. i love this kind of scene, very touching and yet so sad. and the dance scene was so romantic. the way he caress her body, kiss her arm and shoulder softly and then the deep lip kiss. Squealing..

very cute shot of them.  love when they stare at eachother like this. like in their own world.

credit pantip

cecilia

Staff member
RJJ was awesome! I look forward to my dvd as well .. My favorite part of all has to be the part where he tries super hard to win back her love after making her cry by acting out Neur's character in bandage.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Omg omg I just finish ruk jub jai I didn't think bie and noona would kiss that hot in there. I love the end kisses gosh so freak hot they mouth moving not just stay there like in lakorn. It make me go crazy and shout when I see the kisses it real and fresh on the stage. Can they just be real couple aaaaahhhhhh.

If I see get to watch ruk dub jai first and will watch koo kum later oh my what would i do for it when kobori die:(

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
looksy said:
I'm watching Ruk Jab Jai right now........OMGosh!!!!  

My copy has not come in the mail, yet, but it's been uploaded online (but no English subs on this one). I don't want to post the link here for fear that GMM Grammy will take it down. If you guys can't find it and want the link, private message me and I'll happily share it with you. Will be back to give you my feedback. So excited!!! In Bie and Noona heaven at the moment.  :dance1:

Dreamlove, glad you loved it enough to get your own copy. We should all do our best to support Biena.
Looksy did they not allow to upload ruk jub jai on YouTube?

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe Teedee & Miley19, don't get me started on the kisses in Ruk Jab Jai.......I already squealed enough in those scenes. I don't think I could choose which of the 4 kisses is my favorite.....but I do have to admit that I loved how Bie went in for the second kiss.......it was such a long kiss, too and then when he released her, I loved how he trembled from the kiss and the way he breathed heavily after it. *Squeals* They seemed to leave each other breathless.  Also, the third kiss.....I'm so in love with the singing that came before the kiss. She was not interested in Sun, but she felt the attraction and being so close to him, she sensed something familiar about him....but yes, the singing was a subtle seduction before the kiss and then when he released the kiss, I love how his lips brushed along her nose......*Blushes* Bie and Noona making me a pervert again.   :wub: 

These two are so explosive together!!!

Miley19.......Exact/Scenario is a part of GMM Grammy........lucky for us, GMM Grammy doesn't seem to have a problem with Exact lakorns being uploaded on youtube, but stage plays, concerts, MVs/songs, and sitcoms produced by GMM Grammy have been flagged for copyright infringement. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Are they taken it down? Or delete the channel? I search on YouTube I didn't see full of this musical I only see behind and the day fitting.

I like all kisses in here, all look good and hot sood sood 5555

looksy

sarNie Adult
Miley19, it's been uploaded, but the link is unlisted and the uploader's channel is unlisted, too........so if you don't have the link, you won't be able to find it on youtube search. I'll private message you the link, if you need it.......and anyone else who wants it, even if you've never posted a comment on this thread, feel free to private message me....All Biena fans should see this wonderful production and hopefully love it enough to buy their own copy (that is available with English subs), so that we can do our best to support Bie and Noona.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OHEMGEEE. Someone just uploaded the full version on Youtube. I am so tempted to watch it but I can't! I have to wait for my copy to come in! 
I can't take it anymore. 555 I guess it's time to stay away from Youtube for abit. I bet GMMGrammy is going to take it down soon once they find it...like they always do. :( 
Anyhoo, can't spazz with you ladies now on how great the musical was since I can't watch it yet. :( 

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
I agreed, bie good on kiss scene and look very very very real kissss. but I had view TV pool interview on meet and greeting day 24 May, I wonder why noona look strange after reporter asked bie about going to study abroad. she seem like know nothing about this news. Or bie didnot tell her? why bie not tell her? I think bie is interest with Noona but why didnot tell her????