[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
อยู่ไกลกันเกินครึ่งฟ้า หากยังมีใจถึงกัน
จะโยงใยความสัมพันธ์ จนมาพบกันใกล้ตา ต่อเติมแรงใจเมื่อท้อ
แบ่งปันในยามทุกข์ตรมไม่หวั่น ต่างคนเติมใจให้กัน เติมใจซึ่งกัน จนเต็ม
I don understand thai, Noona post on her IG. Is she miss bie? anyone can translate this?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, in Noona IG she post hinting she miss Bie so much. come back soon Gumbie your girl miss you a lot and I know you miss her so much too. i'm sure she know that he'll go study, of course he'll tell her, but she's so sad that he will leave soon. and she prob. surprise that the tvpool host know about his plan to go study cause he try to keep it a secret. the time they had their own mini vacation it seem like 3 years they didn't see eachother. and since Ruk Jup Jai to Koo Kum they work together and see eachother everyday over a year, and then suddenly don't get to see eachother for 1 month, you can imagine how they must feel. now must double so must seem like 6 years they didn't see eachother this time around. ahh Biena su su hang in there. only 1 month and you'll get to see eachother again. all your fans miss you guys together so much too. love Noona for always hinting her relationship with Bie in her IG. i say whoever have doubts is Biena really a couple?? this recent post of her should show how deep their feelings for eachother has become. it's just that it's not the right time to announce publicly yet that they're a real item. and like we know they want to keep their relationship private.

I try my best to translate her post, here goes:

Even though we're far apart on the other side of the world but if we still have feelings for eachother
Our bonds will bring us energy when we're down and we will see it close to our eyes
We share eachother sorrows and complete one another's hearts fully

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, I love Noona........hehe..........she loves hinting these things to him/us fans......she's got to know that we will automatically assume she is talking about Bie.....Who else in her life is on the other side of the world? She's not talking about Khun Boy, LOL!!!......I wonder if Bie has seen it?.....When the TV Pool reporter asked if she would miss him when he's gone, he said "she can call" and remember her response, she said "there's social network"... haha.......her hint to him to check her IG/Twitter........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course her fans know she's talking about Bie they even post tease her say you miss Bie huh. her post is so touching. personally she love writing her thoughts into poems. i'm sure Biena call eachother up. but it's not the same as seeing eachother in person face to face and they must miss eachother touches so much, cause as we can see they're affectionate people especially Bie. i'm sure Bie check her IG often too. love them, they are such sweet cute couple.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm sure she is looking at and hugging this bear a lot these days......hehe......her "Bie the Star" bear....love her fans for giving her such the perfect gift.......it was as if they knew she would need it..........okay, okay....maybe I'm going too far........but I do love how happy she is with the gift. 

credit: pantip

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sure Bie saw Noona hint. because Noona was post 2h ago and after 1h Bie post his pic look he miss Noona, everyone face are happey except is sad.
I'm happy after saw Noona IG, like I'm flying now.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Oh ho, my lovely Biena! Su Su na. We  are here with you. I do love Noona's expression on her IG. She is such a sweet lady. Her drawing means a lot for Bie. He bring it with him all the long way and even that long period of time. It might take longer time to let it fade away itself. Biena is such a cute, lovely, romantic couple. I strongly hope, they will become a real couple.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
I believe Biena's love will last forever! Ruk Jab Jai is the start of their love and of course RJJ has touched not only the audiences' hearts but Bie and Noona's. It makes them so close with the love full of romance. I really wish to see their next lakorn. 

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
I have just watched RJJ. It is the most lovely play i have ever seen. However i don't understand what they say but i love their acting and singing. Special kiss scenes, They are actually real. Hopefully Biena will act together more again.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
Yes, in Noona IG she post hinting she miss Bie so much. come back soon Gumbie your girl miss you a lot and I know you miss her so much too. i'm sure she know that he'll go study, of course he'll tell her, but she's so sad that he will leave soon. and she prob. surprise that the tvpool host know about his plan to go study cause he try to keep it a secret. the time they had their own mini vacation it seem like 3 years they didn't see eachother. and since Ruk Jup Jai to Koo Kum they work together and see eachother everyday over a year, and then suddenly don't get to see eachother for 1 month, you can imagine how they must feel. now must double so must seem like 6 years they didn't see eachother this time around. ahh Biena su su hang in there. only 1 month and you'll get to see eachother again. all your fans miss you guys together so much too. love Noona for always hinting her relationship with Bie in her IG. i say whoever have doubts is Biena really a couple?? this recent post of her should show how deep their feelings for eachother has become. it's just that it's not the right time to announce publicly yet that they're a real item. and like we know they want to keep their relationship private.

I try my best to translate her post, here goes:

Even though we're far apart on the other side of the world but if we still have feelings for eachother
Our bonds will bring us energy when we're down and we will see it close to our eyes
We share eachother sorrows and complete one another's hearts fully

It is actually a lyric from a song  "term jai hai gun"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBuMA_9FJ5c&feature=player_embedded

So Biena fans on Pantip think that it might be her new cover song (Still it is kind of weird for her to post about her new single since she has never done it before) because two days ago someone posted the pic on IG that she is working on her new single. 

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
I got this from Pantip

They said that the song is not her new single, but it is a song for her sitcom.
Now, it is even more real for this couple.  :woot2:
Because she has never posted her song from the sitcom before, and it is the exact time that P'Bie is away.

Also, Noona's mom mentioned on TV shows that visited her house that Noona always expressed her feeling through songs. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Imsmile for the updates and welcome to the Koo Kum thread.  :p 

Maybe it's my "jin-ing" obsession for Bie and Noona, but this is what I think...........hehe.........If what she posted at her IG were lyrics from the song of her sitcom, it is still suspicious b/c of the entire song, she chose this part of the song to post at her IG......knowing very well that her fans have been speculating about her and Bie.....knowing that her fans and Bie's fans have been "jin-ing" them.........It can't be a coincidence that she chose this part of the song:

"Even though we're far apart on the other side of the world but if we still have feelings for eachother
We share each other sorrows and complete one another's hearts fully"  (credit: Teedee)

She could have chosen any other parts of the song to post, but she chose this part of the song because it's reflective of what she's going through.  I think Noona knows what she's doing. If TV reporters happen to pick up on this, she does have that excuse that it's lyrics from the song of her sitcom.....but at the same time, she gets to let her P' Bie know that she's thinking of him.....hehe..........Don't you guys mind me. I've been in Biena heaven and haven't fallen down to earth, yet. I just think that she put a lot of thought into this IG post. By doing this, I think she is still able to express her feelings, but at the same time has a good excuse to refute the speculations about her and Bie.

cecilia

Staff member
Inside hints .. when i love someone -- i'd post just the favorite part online to hint out that i miss him lmao

Oh, Biena .. i miss you two together too ..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy and Cecilia totally agree with you.  even though it's lyrics from her song but i'm sure she meant to express her feelings to Bie through these words. it's not coincidence for sure that she chose these specific words to post from the song. and yes like her mom say she like to express her feelings through songs. i'm sure Bie knows that she miss him a lot and he miss her a lot too.  these phrases that she post just make her fans JIN/FIN more about them and comfort her about Bie too. of course she has to hint her feelings for him, can't just say bluntly that she miss him so much,cause like we know they want to keep their relationship private but if their fans who follow and JIN them will know that she's definately hinting her feelings for him, which she has been doing this often in her IG. hinting about her relationship with Bie. so no surprises for us fans anymore who she's talking about.

From Noona's work schedule she has plan to go promote her movie in China on June 15-17. gosh hope Bie go too. he should come back by then. cross fingers.

Yay! recent good news from pantip said  
"Book JIN couple Bie Noona to work together again but not sure which project will let them starred in. fans have to continue to root". 
i'm so glad that there is news out again that they will get pair up again. sound like will happen soon. must be from the meet and greet which show khun Boy that their fans still love them and want to see them reunited again soon, so then he probably rush to bring them to pair up again. but still undecided which project because has to make sure that this time has to be great like their last 2 projects. hope we get confirm news soon. when Bie come back maybe we will get good news. can't wait.

Wanna tell, is cute this is the time at meet and greet.  the reporter post in her twitter gossip about Bie haha. she just wanna interview Bie but he went and pull Noona to come too. haha. how cute he doesn't want her out of his sight. always want her beside him. awww sweet.
and he's hinting again about his relationship with Noona "if we get to have projects together again will be good, it will make us get to see eachother easier"
what he's actually saying we have to kinda hide when go out and see eachother so if we get to work together again will be so good so will be easy for us to see eachother. like in other word have good excuses to see eachother without having to hide it. or becoming news. hehe. I say this couple is pretty blunt about their feelings for eachother in many of their interviews just that the fans have to know what they are actually trying to say by their hints.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
total agree with teedee, good noticed. biena are good hint. yesterday couldnot sleep well and think about them every second....ha

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Teedee 

Khun Boy actually said that he will bring Biena back again for sure before the meet&greet on the radio, but he said that it would not be so soon because he is afraid people will get sick of this couple. Many Biena fans believe that Khun Boy is a great producer to the extent that he would not place random people on the random role. that person has to really fit the character that they play. Unlike Jin couples from another company where they would bring the couple back together if a lot of their fans ask for it. 

Most of Thai fans on Pantip agree with that idea. They think that if Noona get a chance to play with actor, especially Gun, P'Bie would show his feeling more :p They love to tease P'Bie since he is very possessive over Noona hahaha. 

From his interview at M&G, I thought the same at first, but people said he said that it would make them work together easier not see each other easier.  :cry:   It is very close "tune (work)" & "Jer (meet)" Still just for our own happiness I just gonna keep believing that he said Jer 55555

Anyway another hint

Noona post another thing on her IG around 4 am in the morning which is like 5 p.m. in NY.
Seem like she has been staying up really late to talk to someone (On the interview he did said that they can still call each other even though he is away because the interviewer asked P' Bie that won't Noona miss him if he go to NY?)

I don't know if anyone post this picture yet
The host asked P'Bie to kiss Noona's name tag, and then Noona to air kiss it since P' Bie kissed it on the name tag deeply (although the host did not tell him to do that). LOL 
I think they give away he name tag to the audience