[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Jerry BieNoona said:
I haven't seen the pic where Bie kissed Noona's name tag. Can you share please?

Imsmile posted it on a previous page, you must have missed it.  :p

imsmile said:
I don't know if anyone post this picture yet
The host asked P'Bie to kiss Noona's name tag, and then Noona to air kiss it since P' Bie kissed it on the name tag deeply (although the host did not tell him to do that). LOL 
I think they give away he name tag to the audience

Cecilia, so glad you downloaded RJJ to save. Thanks for letting us know.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know if anyone saw this clip yet.
wanna point out at 3:19- it's so sweet of him to help fix her dress, such boyfriend gesture. he must worried her dress gonna rise up too much, in other words he's possessive don't want other people to see her pretty legs haha., he wait for her to settle down first before he sit down. aww such a gentleman. take such good care of her. but of course she's his "girl". and the other clip we saw the part he help her up to stand(hold her arm) which was so sweet too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE4J_RwwCEs
credit Malie BieInt'lFC

@JerryBieNoona, I agree, i'm positively sure Bie wanna tell the world that Noona is "his" but as of right now he can't and we know the reasons why. so we just have to wait when they're fully ready to announce publicly. yep I hope Biena will have a new lakorn together soon, don't want to wait till middle of next year, it's too long. i'll go nuts for sure. argghh!!!

Reactions: NdA

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
I agreed teedee, Bie is warm and sweet guy. I mention this point too. I had watch their behind the scene of stage, he alway take care Noona dress almost stage.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nda, no it's not Noona on the pic. she can't make it to the badminton hangout. but she post on the pic say I wanna go..

Penppy, definitely Bie is such a warming guy plus romantic too (was said by Noona that he's a romantic guy) which i'm sure she love him because of this. cause she describe her type of guy that she like and it's definately Bie that she's describing, it can't get it more clearer than this who she's describe, appearance wise and personality wise it's all Bie she's describing in her interview. haha
yep in back stage pics can see they're always close by eachother. won't let eachother out of sight. when she does her hair he's standing close by. when he put make up on she stand beside him. these two are so affectionate. very sweet couple.  I can picture after he come back from n.y. they'll surely give eachother a big bear hug and maybe a kiss hehe. but for sure a big hug cause they're affectionate people especially Bie always touching her. hehe. so cute.

credit pantip

practice together. cute

credit pantip

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@teedee,thanks for your clarifying..want to ask one question, what is Noona University course?

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, Bie's always concern about her. Remember these two vids on how he's watching her adjust her clothing and the wedding costume from Koo Kum, afraid that it was heavy for her. For us Biena fans, its these little things that we notice about them that shows us that there is something there......these are sincere caring gestures that one has for those that one cares about....and its a deeper kind of concern than that of a co-worker.....plus it's the way he looks at her and she at him.........I don't know how to explain it.....and maybe, they themselves may not even realize that they look at each other this way.

Re-posting it for those who haven't seen it.

watching her adjust her clothes at 0:37 and the sweet hug starting at 1:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97vGOGBuAAo
credit: snowflakeinwinter

Love the eye chemistry in this interview starting at 5:37. Bie concern about Noona's heavy costume starting at 10:00, look how he watches on as she adjusts her headdress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yRecXpDjC_Y
credit: KoogumTvDrama

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
NdA said:
@teedee,thanks for your clarifying..want to ask one question, what is Noona University course?

She's studying in art ,major: drama;play;stage. that's why her acting is superb. she say no guys in school hit on her cause mostly women in this course. there is only 1 guy in the class. so Bie don't have to worried guys at school gonna hit on her. hehe

Yep Looksy, he has been concern and taking care of her for a long time already back since RJJ. and it's not in a siblings way either. can see from their gestures and face expression it's the way two people in love react/interact toward eachother. they're so sweet.

NdA

@teedee LOL that guy must be so lucky surrounding by girls especially girl likes Noona..Bie has made an announcement Noona was his girl, who's dare to hit on her :p

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Noona is in third year of college. so maybe after 2  years she will graduate. i'm sure Bie can wait.
2 months is a long time. but from recent by khun Boy he said only 1 month Bie'll study in n.y. so hope nothing changes.
Looksy, totally agree with you, Bie is half/ half. he want to tell the truth and want to keep it a secret about his relationship with Noona cause she's still young and in school. but he think about his future with her already by saying he reserve her till she 31 and they get marry. so he's really serious about her cause for a guy to think about a future with a girl he's seeing means he love her a lot. and by saying they are close like siblings is giving her respect. cause right now it's not the right time to announce their relationship yet. cause of her age and her mom want her to graduate first. but i'm sure her mom approve of her with Bie cause he's a good guy. but she want things to go slow. want them to study eachother for a long time first. cause like we know the future is uncertain, if they're not sure they'll get marry then shouldn't announce it yet. a fan made a prediction Biena probably won't get reunited till middle of next year since their schedules is so busy. hope it's not true. want them to start their new project together beginning of next year so we can see it soon.
 it has been so long since i last checked in in here. got too hooked up with registration of new students. anyways, just curious. what is noona's major at uni?

also, i finally made my order for RJJ. i bought the dvd box set. can't wait for it to reach malaysian shore

NdA

kak I miss you..hehehe  
i finally made my order for RJJ. i bought the dvd box set. can't wait for it to reach malaysian shore
Kak..me too. I've hard time in payment process...I find myself too dumb when it comes to money

credit: welovenoona FB

WOW!!!!! Noona beyond gorgeous here..even made my heart flutter (not flatter) :blink: .. I understand why Bie overly possessive..won’t let Noona out of his sight…hahaha

p/s: always realised my mistake after posting comment..damn  

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
NdA
Although the woman in the back is not Noona, the guy in the front is Noona's manager.
Their managers are very close just like them. 

Wow~ our Noona posted her IG again today

Today it is a song from Peemakprakanong by Palmy 

The lyric is about the girl has to be apart for her lover. She wants to stop the time, so that she can stay with her lover longer.

She also hashtag that Do you know I wait for you at the shore everyday? (it is a quote from Peemak)

Kobobie, where are your Hideko is waiting for you at the shore?

PS. So now our Noona posted pic on IG consecutively unlike before that she would post it like once a week or month.

SWTR said that she probably post it consecutively so that she can just said that she just post the songs for fun if someone ask her on the interview. 

NdA

Noona’s eyes likely saying “P’Bie better you come back soon..I miss you like crazy” hahaha

p/s: @imsmile which girl did you mean?

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
NdA 
The girl is the nangek of the movie. 

Noona just updated the IG again today 

As usual it is another song (Sob ta)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSGJULiZ8zs

"เห็นเงาในตาฉันไหม เห็นเธออยู่ในนั้นไหม รู้ใจกันบ้างไหม ว่าฉันนั้นคิดอะไร เห็นเธอมานานรู้ไหม ไม่เคยมองใครที่ไหน ขอเพียงสักครั้งแค่หันมา สบตาครั้งเดียวก็พอ เพียงบอกฉันด้วยสายตา คิดยังไงบอกมาให้รู้บ้าง ไม่หวังให้เธอต้องเดินร่วมทาง แค่เธอเข้าใจ"

Can you see the reflex in my eyes? Can you see yourself in my eyes? Do you know what am I thinking? I have known you for so long. I has never looked at anyone. Please, just once turn to me and look into my eye. Just tell me with your eyes what you are thinking of me. I am not hoping for you to walk together with me (be together). I just want you to understand. 

I really love this song~ 

NdA

@imsmile I still confuse..sorry. You mean girl on this photo ???.isn't it...

NdA said:
Who is girl with Bie at back? Isn’t she is Noona?

credit: as tagged/pantip

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
No that girl in the pic idk who she is.
I talked about the girl in the song that Noona posted on her IG

Sorry ;(((