[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

orchard238

sarNie Egg
I am so excited today !!! Have just received my Rak Jab Jai dvd boxset and Koo Kam boxsets in the mail.
Even though i don't understand Thai and there are no subtitles on Koo Kam, i love Biena sooo much and couldn't help myself but buy the dvds to show my support!!

I have been following this thread for a long time and am so happy to see so many fans supporting my favourite on screen couple :kiss2:

Btw, has anyone done any english translations of Biena's meet and greet on the 24th May? I really want to know what Noona and Bie say to each other between the songs. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can help me out. 

Thanks sooo much :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, is there a "jealous" button............I'm so jealous of you girls. NdA, I ordered mine long before you and you still got yours first. :(

I'm loving your computer desktop background NdA. Love and miss Kobori and Ang.  :wub: We need some Biena updates. 

Also, welcome to the Koo Kum thread Orchard238.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@looksy, I can say it's an advantage as Thailand neighbour.. :)  

I just want to share Bie interview translation, maybe some of you have reading this interview translation on pantip..

credit: as tagged/pantip

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDR5csc2MuQ
The picture that was drawn of Bie's girl looks kind of like Noona. She has short hair exactly like the drawn picture. I think it's totally Noona, but I'm a little bit not sure. I'm super jealous of people who has there Ruk Jub Jai DVD, I really want one and want to watch the whole musical. Don't forget to watch this show on this Thursday.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@orchard238

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJenj3YQdr8

read the comments from this video :) someone translated it 

I'm really jealous of the people who got their boxset 
Right now it is all sold out. I don't know if my dad will be able to find one :(
Goshhhhh I want to go to Thailandddddddd 

orchard238

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much imsmile for the link. I must of missed the translation in the comments section. Too busy watching Biena on stage together lol! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

It's so hard not understanding Thai. I think i'm gonna have to start learning Thai soon, just so i can keep up to date with Biena. In the meantime, i have to rely on everyone here for updates :)

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread 'alive'

P.s thanks for the welcome looksy. I actually pre ordered Ruk Jab Jai DVD box set and I live in Australia! It has been a long wait. Was so happy to see the dvd's arrive today (I was sick so did not go to work today!!) Been watching RJJ all day  :dance1:

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@orchard238 you're welcome. If you need any help with learning Thai, just msg me. 
Thai is not easy to learn even for Thai people LOL. My brother even failed the class. 

sunflowerus

sarNie Egg
I like both Bie and Noona. However, I don't know Thai. So, would you guys please tell what this show today is about Bie's girlfriend?

Thanx a bunch

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@sunflowerus

There are small skits (mostly comedies), the guest who go to the show will get different roles in each skit.
Between or before skits, there will be some talk with the guest of the show. :)

It is funny. So, it is worth to watch LOL

sunflowerus

sarNie Egg
Dreamlove said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDR5csc2MuQ
The picture that was drawn of Bie's girl looks kind of like Noona. She has short hair exactly like the drawn picture. I think it's totally Noona, but I'm a little bit not sure. I'm super jealous of people who has there Ruk Jub Jai DVD, I really want one and want to watch the whole musical. Don't forget to watch this show on this Thursday.
The girl in the show today is Bie's girlfriend?

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@sunflowerus 
The show gonna air tonight. So, no one knows for sure yet who is that girl.
It is definitely not his gf, probably his mom or sister, because P'Bie wants to keep his relationship very private, and he just said his girl not gf. 

However, If it is Noona, than it is a yes. She is his gf. :p

sunflowerus

sarNie Egg
imsmile said:
@sunflowerus 
The show gonna air tonight. So, no one knows for sure yet who is that girl.
It is definitely not his gf, probably his mom or sister, because P'Bie wants to keep his relationship very private, and he just said his girl not gf. 

However, If it is Noona, than it is a yes. She is his gf. :p
You are absolutely right, love your answer!!!

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Bie looks a little suprise, because he might not even know in advance who will be shown up :). BTW, which channel and time of the show?

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
:( I didn't make it back home when the show was aired. I only got to see last five second of the show hahaha
but here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqmIKbeHJ1M&feature=player_embedded

enjoyyy

So, it was P'Chompoo konbai (the one in NGN sitcom)

P'Bie said it clearly that he likes the girl with medium hair (Noona's hair)

P'Chompoo said that P'Bie likes the girl who has a sense of humor and smily person
because P'Bie likes to tell joke. 

Noona is very smily person, and she laughs at all the jokes, especially the one that on one laugh LOL (me too)
So she is quite his ideal type

cr: crystalb @Pantip

cr: Pantip 

OMG I laughed so much through out the show. I almost cried LOL