[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
looksy said:
We know that Bie's acting is strong enough to do any role he sets his mind on. I was already impressed with him in Koo Kum and then after seeing him in Ruk Jab Jai, I have no doubt in his abilities. He put his heart and soul into Kobori and Sun and it shows.

As for the 'Jam Loey Ruk" rumor ....I don't think this rumor has any truth to it because it's too early for a JLR remake, so I won't think too much into this.

@Penppy, I would love to share the deleted scenes with you, but I don't know how to rip DVDs into computer files.....also, all of the deleted scenes of RJJ were just extended scenes of the singing scenes and one or two scenes (not any Bie and Noona scenes together) that didn't make it into the final cut. 
Awe, i wish they add more unseen scenes for us .. now i don't know to look forward to it or not :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
JLR copyright is still with Ch3. so if Exact really gonna make it has to be for Ch3 or another way is they can do JLR as a stage play.
So I say highly untrue Biena will starred in here. which i'm relief cause rather see them play a good storyline than JLR. sorry no offense to JLR's fans though.  
Yep I want to see Biena in a new story of their own too. but nowadays producers love to do re-makes though.
If Biena were to starred in a re-make together(which I think highly gonna happen) please let it be a good story/scripts.
For a slap/kiss story if p'ek gonna be mean to n'ek  i want him to have good enough reasons to and  that he still love her a lot too.
Like misunderstand her so become mean. example p'ek like Tos in wwhj I think has good enough reasons to be mean to n'ek.
For me I want p'ek to love n'ek a lot first before turn and be mean to her. it makes more sense. but most important want to see many cute scenes of them too.
Want p'ek character to be complicated in his feelings for n'ek, will be challenging/interesting to see Bie play and i'm sure he'll play it well too. esp. with Noona will be a lot of fun cause their chemistry is explosive and real.
As for n'ek character I like Bow character in wwhj too, she's strong/pitiful, understanding and forgiving of p'ek cause know why he's being mean to her cause of misunderstanding and because she love him a lot too so forgave him easily.

cecilia

Staff member
^Majurat is like that .. he fell for her at first then misunderstood her and ill-treat her badly .. only to hurt himself lol

anywway, was browsing around YOUTUBE and came across this clip .. Noona dubbed Norwa, the villager girl .. she was so young looking in here .. seems like it's during the BALANMEK time lol She's at 2:50!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEcdnjsqgx0

The movie trailer looks good . i'd love to watch it.  The scenery are beautiful as well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Muk jut rat see numpeung..i don't like that p'ek is too mean to n'ek. treat her too badly. and n'ek is too weak. is frustrating to watch.  the slap/kiss story that I love the most is wwhj. love that there is the part they're cute/sweet together before the intense misunderstand drama part.

It was funny recently Oho magazine tease Bie/Noona.  they wrote said  Noona was so self conscious about her height said she's short/chubby/ have ugly legs so has to wear very high heels to boost her confident and now she got skinny/pretty/have nice legs but still continue to wear very high heels to safe her confident so they tease said as long as Bie guarantee said she's cute she doesn't have to care what others think of her.
Haha agree what matters most is Bie think she's cute, that's enough.
Ahh look at that big happy smile on their faces,bodies always touching, so cute!

cr pantip; oho magazine

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everyone that I don't want them to be in JLR together.
I like JLR, but I feel like they should not do any re-make lakorn. 
People just gonna keep comparing them to the previous version. 

I want them to be in either slap/kiss or romantic comedy lakorn.

@cecilia Noona is very talented actress. She can do any fields in entertainment industry, and she did most of them already except for DJ.
She sings super duper good. Her voice is like disney princess. Her acting is amazing. She is great at MCing as well. 

These are songs that she sang, but most people did not know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDVJSE8FnSY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62zuriPl9I

this one she sang with P'Bird (The most famous superstar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng7c8RZGjj0

this one when she did Ban rung maek with P'Bie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q2YWjBRG6U

I really like her voice :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I'm squealing so much reading your comments on that article. Thanks for sharing.

I agree with you all that Bie and Noona should get an original storyline of their own. I don't know why lakorn producers like to remake so many lakorns....and most of these lakorns are just typical lakorn plots and have had versions (whether we like the storyline or not) that were already well done, so no need to remake them..........it's not like Koo Kum, where it's a beloved Thai novel that deserves to be remade for every new generation to get to see come to life on-screen because the characters, the storyline, and the novel's meaning is timeless.

cecilia said:
Awe, i wish they add more unseen scenes for us .. now i don't know to look forward to it or not :(

Cecilia, it's our own fault for not waiting on our Rak Jab Jai DVDs to come in the mail and caving in and watching that youtube link. We should have been stronger like Roselovesice and NdA.........hehe......but nonetheless, you should have seen the smile on my face when I finally had the DVDs in my hands.....to become such a big fan of Biena and now to own one of their projects together, it was such a proud moment and I'm thrilled to be able to show my support for them. I can't wait until I get my Koo Kum box sets in August.  :p

cecilia

Staff member
^looksy, i blame myself for spoiling it too lmao - i look forward to whatever future project they'll have together .. this anticipation wait is killing me softly ... someone needs to really come out to confirm it once and for all for us fans to get rid of these agony games.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
For all the fans that want Bie to return soon so he can join Noona, im going to be wishing against you girls ok. Just because I have this feeling inside my hua jai that Khun Boy will bring Khun Bie to Cali before they return. So im hoping they're not rushing to go anywhere and have enough time left over after all their Broadway studying to make a quick stop. But if they decide not to touch down in Cali at all, then heck! Bie hurry your little cute behind to China with Noona!!

Regarding JLR that's a big no no for me. I don't like the storyline, and like most of you have already stated: its far too soon. But im doubting this rumor is real as well. I for one don't mind remakes at all, except I do agree that I would like to see Bie & Noona in something fresh & new. I know most of the fans are cheering for a slap-kiss, but i prefer Bie in the roles where he's cheerful and more like himself in real life like Kobori. I wasn't into too much of his mean characters. I felt it doesn't suit him or maybe it was just because Bie wasn't a good enough actor then to convinced me he was mean. Anyways enough of my rambling, Bie's acting grew a lot since KooGum so Im sure he'll be better in his next acting job and I'll watch anything that has Biena in! 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I miss Biena too, I'm hoping for good news soon. I want Bie to have a concert soon too because he had his last one in 2011 and it's 2013 already. They asked Bie once about his concert and he said he's not going to have a concert this year, but will probably be next year. I can already take a guess on who is going to be on the number 1 list of being Bie's guest for his concert, Noona. I thought of that for a long time because they had a lot of work together like songs, musical, and lakorn. I think you all can be relief because no matter what Biena will have a project together because they're the Koo Kwan of Exact and i'm super positive that Noona will be the number 1 guest in Bie's concert in 2014.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling

Cr: Pantip & IG ahloha

Seem like Noona will have the stage play with Gun (Probably Leurd kattiya)
the guy in the middle is staff for the stage play.

Khun Boy also commented on the pic that seem like you won't have short hair for long.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I know this day will come when Biena will get separated to work with other people but I can't accept it yet, so sad to see that Noona may have a new project with Gun. can't accept see her with other actor beside Bie, the same goes for Bie too. it's still too fast for me to accept them working with other people.
well if she really gonna play in the stage"leurd kut thee ya" then hope there is no kissing in here cause can't bear to see her have kiss scenes with other guys, i'm possessive over her for Bie. I'm positively sure Bie will be so possessive over Noona with Gun again. he must go visit this stage set often haha.
I think Bie new project will be the stage play too. will be great if get to see Noona as Bie's guest in his concert. hope after Biena go off and work with other people, then next they come back and reunited again in a new lakorn with happy ending for 2014.
Khun Boy better start preparing a new project for Biena and announce it by this year or else their fans will be so upset. he did promise they'll have a new project together but want fans to wait a bit. he should know the wait is killing us!!! so please hurry up!!

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@teedee

Oh I think it won't be the stage play. I forgot that Gun came out and denied that he is not the one who play Anothai a while ago, same as Gangsom.
In pantip, it said that she might be a guest for the star concert.

@Leap Line

If I remember it correctly, there is no video or dvd of the BanLangMek musical ever released. So, there is no chance of watching it. :(
Ruk Jab Jai is the first musical that Khun Boy ever released on DVD.

P.S. If anyone of you haven't watch Hello Stranger movie, you should watch it. It's hilarious.
Noona became famous because of this movie. You can find it on YT with Eng sub. 
P.S.2 It's almost time Noona's trip to China. Can't wait to see her on red carpet (hopefully w/ P'Bie)

As usual, P'Bie in the Middle and the hand

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I rewatched "Hello Stranger" right after I finished KooGum and wanted to watch nothing but Biena only. But I gotta love Noona & Ter. They were so good in hello stranger I love their relationship.

Does anyone know if Noona is a free agent or is she signed to Exact? If she's a free agent I would love to see her with Nadech! And love even more to see Bie with Yaya. Yaya with 2 Kobori's...come on Khun Boy as popular and as sweet as Yaya is you gotta let your son pair up with MsYaya ok.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie said:
I rewatched "Hello Stranger" right after I finished KooGum and wanted to watch nothing but Biena only. But I gotta love Noona & Ter. They were so good in hello stranger I love their relationship.

Does anyone know if Noona is a free agent or is she signed to Exact? If she's a free agent I would love to see her with Nadech! And love even more to see Bie with Yaya. Yaya with 2 Kobori's...come on Khun Boy as popular and as sweet as Yaya is you gotta let your son pair up with MsYaya ok.

Noona signs contact with GMM TV, GTH (for movie) and Grammy (music) entertainment. However, she has been working with Broadcast before she became famous from Hello Stranger, and GMM TV has no problem with her working with Broadcast. That's the reason she is in the sitcom in channel 3 since Wink and Krua Song Tam Nong Ruk. There's a chance for noona to be in lakorn in Ch3 but it would be very competitive with both old&new actors that has contact with ch3. Same with Exact, she has worked with exact before, and exact is also a branch of GMM.

It is possible to see Nadech with Noona, but Bie with yaya, I think it is impossible. I think their chemical won't match. 
I mean Yaya is very tall. If they stand next to each other, it would make P'Bie look short and small. 

I believe Noona will get to play in more lakorn from Ch3 or Exact, she is very talented actress, and she did prove herself in Koo Gum or Ruk Jub Jai