[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
imsmile said:
LOL I love that video that Noona's younger brother kisses her when she brought him the cake for his birthday.
Man, me and my brothers are totally not like this. We are love/hate siblings lol 

Noona's younger brother number one idol is P'Bie, and their name are pretty close.
Noona's bro is Su-ice while P'Bie is Sukrit. :)

Can we say 'like brother and brother in law?' :wub:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, good news. We've got one more nomination to add to our list. Sant Srikaewlaw got nominated for Best Director at the Siamdara Star Award. Here's the full list of who he's up against for Best Director:

1 Yuthana - Suparburoot Jutathep Khun Chai Putthipat ch 3
2 Sant - Koo Kum ch 5 **crossing fingers**
3 Kritsada - Buang Barp ch 3
4 Chaninthron - Raeng Ngao ch 3
5 Thongchai - Yok Luerd Mungkorn ch 7

credit: borntobe_thanya IG

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
hope will see Biena soon. I miss them together.

I'm listening Noona sing chinese song so many time. amazing voice!!! If someone can be Noona lover I think that guy really lucky.
When love someone must think about her personality not about wealthy. Money can earn if we have life.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTcxNzE3MDMy.html

This is the video of the RJJ's Gala 

Noona said that she is going to have her mini album very soon. She is going to shoot the MV next week (in Japan) 
Also, she is going to have a big project maybe like RJJ. 
She sang a little bit of Goodbye My Love, and then there is a VTR of P'Bie
P'Bie just said it has been two years since I went to Shanghai Film festival in 2011, now it is 2013 I couldn't go, but I want you guys to watch RJJ.
Hope you will like it. Thank you. 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTcxNzE3NzM2.html

Noona's walking in to the Gala

Can't anyone tell me what it mean that people are yelling?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTcxNzE3Njg4.html

RJJ promote

:) I'm glad that she can sing RJJ. It must be very hard to learn how to sing it. 

The flower from Chinese fan for Noona. It means Kobori in Chinese? 

Cr: Marina Salahuddeen @Pantip

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
I finally here in Thailand Yay!!!! it was such a long flight :(

Noona and her mom

cr: Pantip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kre1IANNw8w&feature=player_embedded

Noona answers fans' questions
it's 5th and 6th questions.
5. How would you feel if there is no social network in this world? And how would you communicate with your fans?
I wouldn't feel anything since right now I barely use any. I only use it so that I can update about my life to my fans.
I think I would communicate with my fans through telegram. I think it would be fun to see a bunch of letters from my fans when I open the mailbox. 
6. the question is from Nut-Lor (P'Bie's name in NGN) LOL I really like how she makes her face after she read the name, and then she said that's sound very familiar. 
The question was if she had the Doraemon's magical door to go any where, but she can go to 3 places only, where would she go?
Noona asked Can she go to these 3 places as much as she wants or just once. Her fans said as much as she wants. 

her answer is home, school and island.

She picked home because she can just go home and sleep right after work without going through all the traffic.
School because she wouldn't have wake up like 4 or 5 in the morning to go to school and still get there late. 
So, she can just wake up 30 mins before class.
Island because she just want to travel somewhere.

orchard238

sarNie Egg
Thanks sooo much Imsmile for keeping us updated even tho you're on holidays  :dance1:
Hope you have a great trip. Looking forward to your many updates on Noona. Will you be doing English summary of her other Q&A?

Cheers

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yay Imsmile, glad to see you here. Thanks for sharing and updating with us all the way from Thailand. Noona is soooo cute.  :wub: 

So I found out that Koo Kum is not nominated at the Siamdara Awards for Best Lakorn as previously thought. It's actually nominated for Popular Lakorn. Here's the full list of Popular Lakorn and Best Lakorn nominations:

Popular Lakorn              
- Raeng Ngao
- Tawan Tor Saeng
- Koo Kum **Crossing Fingers**
- Buang Barp
- Ping Anong

Best Lakorn
- Buang Barp
- Khun Seuk
- Qi Pao
- Look Mai Lak See
- Yok Luerd Mungkorn

looksy

sarNie Adult
@Penppy, not yet.......sadly she was overlooked by the Siamdara committee for Best Actress category, but there are other awards, so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Is P' Bie back today? From Khun Boy's wife IG, she is back today. Hope they are coming back together. I miss Biena together so so so much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think if Khun Boy's wife is back then Bie should be back too since they all went together. hope he come back this week. miss Biena together so much too.
Their thai fans was predicting the stage "Luerd kut thee ya"  Noona probably play. and there is a chance Bie will play too. then we have to wait and see.
If they really play in here will be so sad cause gonna be unhappy ending again.
Since Bie went to study broadway in N.Y. he must have a stage play this year too. so we have to wait and see if Biena will be in a stage play together or not.
As for their new lakorn together probably next year,hopefully cross fingers, with happy ending this time.
If lucky and turn out Biena get two new projects together again, stage play and lakorn will be great. 
Then will be like last time with RJJ/KK. lets see if Khun Boy is that generous to Biena's fans.
But one project of Biena together again(lakorn tv) i'm grateful enough. but the more the better i'm not complaining though haha.
But would be better if it was happy ending though. hope Khun Boy is considerate of the fan's feelings.
But I think he like unhappy ending story though probably for him is more touching. some stories are but i'm sure many people love happy ending more.

Fan made mv. so cute. love this song of Bie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ZX19c01_E
credit JaokoyBahh II

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
I want P'Bie and Noona to meet as frequently as possible, hence, any project together is fine to me :D Noona said she'll have a big stage play as RJJ soon. Hope it's with P'Bie. That project is a secret, said Noona. So, it's gonna be very special. Khun Boy wants to surprise us.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Finally got my RJJ boxset today Yay!
I just got sometime to use my notebook sigh* didn't think I'm going to be this busy LOL

On Pantip, it said that P'Bie hasn't been back but he his about to go back because ha has an event in Thailand on 29th :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpKZrlZVtG4

Q 7&8
7) If she was a man, what type of girl would you like?
I like a girl with pretty eyes and sweet smile. Funny, easy going, and childish.
Funny because it would be fun and happy to be with.
Childish when she is with me, but it would be very hard because I am also like that.

8)What would you do when you meet your ideal for the first time? and what would you do to draw his/their attention?
Right now I'm going to talk about my experience of going to TVXQ(Dong Bang Shin Ki) concert for the first time. I've been a fan of, as everyone knows, Jaejoong for 8th years, and I'll keep supporting him forever.  You see! NNFC takes me as an example LOL  What would I do to make him remember me?
When I went to his concert, it was the time that I be prepared the most, I remember that Oppa supposed to come up from the hydraulic stage lift in the front of me. I made the light board in Korean Jaejoong oppa popo juseyo (Jaejoong, please kiss me!) I'm so embarrassed. I thought if I show this board and dress up with colorful bright clothes, he would remember me for sure. However, it was Xia Junsu, who came up with the hydraulic stage lift. I was afraid that he gonna be sad, so , I fold the word Jaejoong to the back and show only Oppa polo juseyo instead. He wouldn't know who that I cheered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsnJzCr6L8E
Q 9&10
9) What is your definition of fanclub?
It is my fans that stay together as a club. My fans that stay together as a friend as a family. I saw my NNFC meeting, dating, fighting, loving each other.
It is like a family. I am like the mother of the family. Oh no,  daughter for everyone to take care of, be everyone's baby.

10) What is your most favorite cartoon? Pick your favorite cartoon character? If you can travel back to the past, what would you change, if you doesn't want to travel back why? What song I want to sing for my fans?
I really to read one piece, I love to be Luffy from one piece. Oh, this is not a promote or anything that I have one piece when I talked about it. but if I have to choose I want to be Ariel, not alien from the outside world, from little mermaid. I think is very pretty. I choose not to travel back because the past lead us to the present. It is the past not the present. I choose to be here, at the present because the past was all memories and experiences whether good or bad.
It was life lesson and memories. Present can mean both now and gift. Present is a gift that everyone never think of. People just think about the past. Only few people think about the present. I don't want to pick a song to sing for my fans, I rather asked my fans to pick a song for me to sing for them because I feel like it is better to sing the song that all my fans want to hear. 

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling

Cr: Pantip

So, Krua Song's shooting is done. it is gonna end pretty soon. 
Seem like Noona is no longer be in any late night sitcom since she is very busy with her school and other works (Especially the up coming one with Exact)

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
I was wrong in the above comment LOL
Someone just posted on IG that P'Bie came back to Thailand since June 18th at noon
Oh it was the same day that Noona came back from China > <

here are more pictures from BHS Sudsubda magazine 
cr: Pantip

They are always together :)

P'Bie took this pic :)