[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Imsmile thanks for update. Squeals Biena came back on the same day haha
Of course they're always together, the hearts does what it wants hehe.
I'm glad Krua song ended probably cause the rating wasn't good since air too late. wish Nut kup nut would end too, it air too long already.
Don't want Biena to play sit-com anymore cause want them to have more time to do other things. they play sit-coms too much already.
They are famous celebs. shouldn't waste their time in playing sit-com anymore.
But if they were to play sit-com want them to play together, a cute love story between p'ek/n'ek example like Bang ruk soi9 will be nice.
Hope we get confirm news soon about Biena new project together. argh! the wait is killing me.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Imsmile, *Squeals* those behind the scenes photos of Bie and Noona from the photo shoot, thanks for sharing..........they are so so cute together. Seeing them together just makes my day.....hehe....and now that both are back in Thailand, I hope we get to hear more news from fans seeing them secretly meeting each other like we did before. Teedee, too bad Phantom of the Opera is no longer in Thailand or Bie and Noona would probably go to see it again for the third or fourth time together....haha!!!..... :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there was some misunderstanding with Bie arrival date to Thailand. actually he just got home on Sat June 22
He just post a message on his website greeting his fans. it was cute he address himself as "Noo" hmm wonder is he around his girl too much so attach this word from her hehe.

Here what he post
" I am backkk...
I am back in Thailand now. miss Thailand so much. miss the fans. wanna go meet and sing for you. the weather at Bangkok and over there is not that much different. rain but not cold. miss thai foods. over there I sneak out and eat at Thai restaurant sometimes too. next time If I go back i'll bring (mu yaw)Vietnamese ham  with me to make the American jealous for fun.
p.s. I am back Yay!!! "

He sound so happy that finally came home. and of course we know he must miss his girl a lot. wonder did they meet up already. but i'm sure they'll go meet up soon. hope some fans see them together again hehe.

Yep Looksy if phantom of the opera was still showing Biena will surely go watch together for the 4th time haha.
since Bie is back, hope we get good news about Biena new project together again soon, cross fingers.

Awww wanna see these eyes of him looking at her again. melts me so much :wub:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, if Noona could post on her IG hints of them meeting each other again after their time apart. Last time he went away, she said it seemed like they hadn't seen each other for three years....Maybe she'll post something like that again.

Awe, we need Jacklyn (the TV Pool reporter) to interview Noona and ask for us...hehe.....Jacklyn always seems to ask the right questions for us jin fans. I think she jins them also.   :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, yeah I hope she post hint on her IG too. they should meet up soon (he should bring her some souvenirs maybe she'll post that,i hope), before she go off to Japan to film her music video on June 25-30. ahh they'll miss eachother again. separated again. they travel too often lately. sigh* but then it's work related though.

Bie's schedule to attend an event on June 29, hope Jackalin(tvpool) go interview him. want updates on him and Noona. i'm sure she will ask good questions and Bie usually spills about his relationship with Noona too haha. yep I'm sure she does jin them too.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, not just Bie that spills about his relationship with Noona, but Noona, too......hehe.....how else did we know they've been talking on the phone and her sending him things to NY. Awe, I forgot that Bie has to give her some souvenirs....especially since Noona was so sweet to send him some shrimp chili sauce when he was in NY. Hope she'll share with us on her IG what he brought back for her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Their fans in pantip was complaining miss them so much(fans in here are as well), what they have to do to see a couple pics of them, can any kind person in grammy release photos of them together there. they say should go stalk Biena at grammy building will surely see them together there cause should be a safe place for them to sneak and meet up. they even suggest one of the fans should go work at grammy building so be like a spy to get photos/news of Biena there lol.

Gosh want Noona to post pics of her and Bie meeting up together, it won't look bad she can use excuses saying accidentally run into P'Bie, he just came from studying, seem like such a long time that we haven't seen eachother.
if she share will make the fans so happy. hope she hint again. waiting for her to hehe
my imagination is running wild from picturing them seeing eachother again,there must be hug/kiss between them(cause they're affectionate couple) hehe :wub:

Looksy, yep totally both of them like to spills about their relationship which is so cute, that's what i love about them, direct/open with their feelings to eachother.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Teedee where did you see his post? Does he have an official fanclub site?
Bie's fanclub posted it on Facebook and he has an official fanclub site(Bie-fanclub.com). I think, in order to see the post and for you to post anything in there you have to become a member first.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie's recent photo with the cast of Nut Kup Nut. 
Sad still no pics of Biena together.

credit aummy ig

Noona recently post. lyrics from a song again but sound like she's hinting her feelings for Bie, such cute words she chose to post hehe
she look so gorgeous in this photo.

Can you come closer
Come closer together
Move our relationship closer
Come love me

credit noona ig

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@teedee
yep, it was the date that Khun Boy's wife came back not P'Bie.

I have so many Biena news to catch up LOL
I wish I will get to meet P'Bie or Noona, I just met a guy from 5 gentlemen series at the muay thai gym.

From P'Bie's manager IG
with the capture "to be continued..." 

from Noona's manager
with the capture "the dog's eyes are saying "What are they talking about for so long? Maybe it has been a while that they last see each other.""
The dog is P'Bie's manager's. :)))

Maybe they are no longer meeting secretly LOL 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Imsmile. thanks for updates.
Squeals! they finally meet up. and yep it was not a secret either hehe.
i'm sure people who are close to them know about their relationship cause as we can see Biena is open about their feelings for eachother.
awww.. it's a photo of them holding hands (the grip is so tight like won't ever let eachother go), super sweet!!
love their affectionate toward eachother. they definately miss eachother so much.
haha the dog is so cute! hope Bie's manager  post Biena's faces next. or Noona post pics of her and Bie. cross fingers.
glad you meet the 5 gentleman series. hope you get to meet Bie and Noona soon. good luck.

Exact PR spill reveal it's Biena pic that's holding hands hehe.
and sound like Biena will have a new project together cause the PR said they won't let me post Bie and Noona pics yet. and he post a pic of him and Bie together instead.
Bie look so cute. wonder what they are filming. from background there is Chinese words so it has to involve with Chinese story, I guess. they film at Acts Studio.

credit ig tong_tong pr

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Noona post song lyrics again. sound like she's hinting they'll eating together right now. hehe
notice the pics. a mouse and a bear. the mouse is her of course. and the bear has to be Bie (a fan use to give her a big teddy bear with Bie's name on it). so cute!

"hungry. did you eat yet. if not lets eat"

credit Noona ig

looksy

sarNie Adult
**SCREAMS** Loving all of these updates!!! Yes, yes, hope Bie's manager post pics of their faces next time. LOL, their managers are sort of like chaperones for their meet ups. I still want to know what Bie brought back for Noona from New York.  :p 

Thanks Imsmile and Teedee.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Scream!! finally a couple pic. soooo cute!!! handsome/beautiful together, they look so happy and shy hehe look like a real couple. love her arm around his. always touching eachother hehe.
some exact actors/actress are there too. a fan guess maybe they go take photo shoot for exact magazine and maybe reveal Biena new lakorn together for next year, hopefully. cross fingers.

it's okay that a girl sit between them but if it's a guy. i'm sure Bie will be unhappy haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally Noona post pic of her and Bie
they are soooooo cute!!! perfect couple. so happy to see them together again.
gosh so badly want to know what is their new project together. hope they reveal soon.
a fan in pantip was guessing maybe Biena will have a period lakorn together from the way they dress.
maybe the re-make "tae bung gone" since exact has the copyright. if so will be so nice.
but then any lakorn is fine as long as Biena is together their fans are happy already.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Yay..thanks for the recent updates. Only my beloved couple can cheer me up :dance1:

@teedee hope it's a period lakorn, I prefer period more than modern lakorn.