[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Jerry BieNoona, Teedee, I'm sure those around Bie and Noona probably felt the same way as we do when seeing Bie and Noona together......They probably can't help but smile at how sweet these two are.  :p 

The photo of Bie and Noona holding hands even when the camera wasn't rolling reminds me of this article Teedee posted a while back. Remember Bie's excuse back then for holding Noona's hand was that he didn't want her to fall. It's okay Bie, you can still use the same excuse cause Noona was wearing those super high heels yesterday. We like to see you hold her hand like that.  :wub:

credit: as tagged

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, yep that's the excuse Bie use back then to keep holding Noona's hand. he can still use that excuse if he wants too haha

Noona recent post. hmm wonder is she hinting that these are the souvenirs she got from her "P'Bie"
such colorful pant he got her hehe . i'm sure she love it.
cute the shoes has a letter N on it.

the caption under photo, she post lyrics from song again. a funny/happy song.
"a girl from bung poll(area in thai countryside) is so cool. dee duek duek oho oho. miss bung poll"
 my pant's so hippy

credit IG Noona

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
LOL Noona intentionally showing "N" sign on her shoes..Now we know what she got from Bie..complete set from head to toes. 

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Hi. I am new to Asianfuse, but I love BieNa so much.

I watched Khu Kam on Internet and missed them so much. After research to know more about them, I was so lucky to come across this site. I live in America, so it would be very difficult to get update without such wonderful postings from you all. Again, thanks so much. I read all postings on this topic... Yes, lots of reading but I just cannot get enough of BieNa.

Could anyone be so kind as to let me know where I can order RJJ and Khu Kam DVD? I hope they will ship to USA. Are the JKK and Khu Kam DVDs compatible with the DVD player sold in USA?

I love our sweetheart BieNa so much. Please Bie, never break our beloved Noona's heart and continue to care for Noona. Bie is such a nice person, too. I have faith in you both since the strongest foundation of love is friendship. Please have new project/play with each other soon.

Also, thanks to khun Boyd for BieNa..for bringing them together and continuing to give us opportunity to see their love for each other on the stage/TV/DVD.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@Garcie Welcome to the thread :)
I think many people in this thread live in U.S. (me) LOL

I think the pants are the one that are from P'Bie not the Shoes because Noona wore these shoes to record her new songs before P'Bie came back.
cr: Pantip

PS. I went to Amphawa yesterday, sadly I couldn't go to Ang's house, which is also in Amphawa , because the boat from my hotel was too big :( and no other boats are going to Ang's house at all. They should have add Ang's house as a visitor site in Amphawa -3-

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
RRJ has engsub on utube
channel teasingonly , i've just known it
it's wonderful , even more than i imagine , the music play is very interesting , i like its content , acts , comedy saying , of course its music

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
@Gracie, Welcome to Asianfuse. :) 
You can order Koo Gum and RJJ at WWW.Ethaicd.com The price is quite...pricey but I think it is well worth it. RJJ the DVD has Eng subs also. I didn't bother to watch the one on Teasingonly's youtube although I did check it out. The music was kind off but it's okay. 555
As for their disc, you have to find a DVD player that works for all regions. It won't work on a regular DVD that doesn't play all regions. 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
imsmile so lucky. Which of the 5 Jutathep Gentlemen did you meet? and yes I would love to visit Ang's house as well. I want to sit on the dock & wait for Kobori too...*sigh*...did you get any pix w/ the Gentlemen?

Gracie said:
Hi. I am new to Asianfuse, but I love BieNa so much.

I watched Khu Kam on Internet and missed them so much. After research to know more about them, I was so lucky to come across this site. I live in America, so it would be very difficult to get update without such wonderful postings from you all. Again, thanks so much. I read all postings on this topic... Yes, lots of reading but I just cannot get enough of BieNa.

Could anyone be so kind as to let me know where I can order RJJ and Khu Kam DVD? I hope they will ship to USA. Are the JKK and Khu Kam DVDs compatible with the DVD player sold in USA?

I love our sweetheart BieNa so much. Please Bie, never break our beloved Noona's heart and continue to care for Noona. Bie is such a nice person, too. I have faith in you both since the strongest foundation of love is friendship. Please have new project/play with each other soon.

Also, thanks to khun Boyd for BieNa..for bringing them together and continuing to give us opportunity to see their love for each other on the stage/TV/DVD.

I know they have it on ethaicd.com...im sure their dvd is compatible with US zones. If you're not sure just message them. Ethai is really good with getting back to their customers. I think the dvd they have on Ethai also has subtitles. 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Good news, Ruk Jub Jai is doing super well in China. Some professors in China went to watched Ruk Jub Jai and were amazed on Bie's talent, how he can act, sing, and dance so well. Professor Zhang Zhong Nian said that there is no such artist like him in China, he said Noona did super good too as well as Pinta. Seems like Bie is getting more and more popular now, Koo Kum did make him more popular, and his Vietnamese fanclub is getting a lot and as well as his fanclub from all around the world.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
How do you post photos in here, I tried many times, but it just doesn't work, it only shows the link to the picture. If anyone of you can tell me how, it'll be great.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks imsmile, but I still don't get it and I mean uploading pictures here from an iPad, sorry if I wasn't clear about my question. If you know how to upload pictures here from an iPad, would be good to answer my question.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
http://biesukritintlfc.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/review-of-ruk-jub-jai-the-movie-by-prof-zhang-zhong-nian-of-the-shanghai-theatre-academy/
English translation for the Chinese article about Ruk Jub Jai. If you click on Bie Sukrit Int'l Fan-club on the top, it'll take you to a page, which has news about Bie in English.
http://biesukritintlfc.wordpress.com/
Or you could just click this. Overall all the news are from what was found by Thai news website, which some are not really believable and could be false like the one about Bie ready to say goodbye to the entertaining industry. For more news update on Bie you can check it on Malie's (the owner of the website) Facebook.