[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh a fan saw Bie's interview with Jackalin tvpool and sound like Biena miss eachother a lot. can't wait to see the clip.
knew it we can count on Jackalin to get good answers from Bie(Noona as well) and he/she always spills about their feelings for eachother too. hehe.
Jackalin's our #1 spy. love her.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
I read this from Pantip, and Im so regretted. 
I should have open the TV :(

Jackalin asked P'Bie if he brought any souvenir for Noona, and he said no
When Noona went to Shanghai, she lined to P'Bie.
P'Bie gave her some support.

Jackalin asked if they have met since he came back, and if he miss Noona
P'Bie said yes. He misses her. They met at the shooting. They hug each other as well. :)

Can't wait for the whole clip out :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Imsmile, thanks for the translation. can't wait to see the clip.
Squeals awww he said miss her and they hug(knew it they will cause they're affectionate couple but to know Bie admit they did aww :wub: ).
love Bie for being direct about his feelings. so sweet she lined him and he gave her support when she was at Shanghai.
what the heck he didn't get her any souvenir?! how can he not. mean! haha.
maybe he lied, he did get her something(i'm sure he got her something) but don't want to tell that's all cause want to keep it a secret between them hehe.
Jackalin forgot to ask if they will have a new project together soon.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I agree with you. I can't believe that Bie didn't get Noona any souvenirs from NY.......especially when he had asked Noona to send him some things over to NY. I don't think he wants to admit to it. It might be because he's afraid if he answered truthfully, Jackalin might ask the next question, which would be, "what did you get her?" and maybe the gift is more than a silly souvenir....perhaps something more meaningful, so it was best to just avoid the reporter's trap altogether, LOL.........hehe.........awe, my love for Bie and Noona is going into overdrive again....... :p 

Thanks Imsmile for the translations. 

@lovnaya99, welcome to the thread. Hope to see you here often.   :D 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, totally agree with you. he must got her a meaningful gift. maybe a ring.
a romantic sweet guy like him will definitely make his girl happy and getting her a gift is a way of saying he love/thinks of her. 
the gift  he got her must reveal too much about their relationship so he rather not say it.
like we see Biena won't hide their feelings for eachother but won't tell everything about their relationship either hehe.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I'm still squealing at him telling Jackalin that he missed Noona and that they hugged when they met each other again.....I can't wait to see the full interview. 

Also, tonight they will announce the winners of the Siamdara Awards...........lets cross our fingers for Bie, Koo Kum, and Sant Srikaewlaw to win.  :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, yep hope Bie and P'Sant will win the awards from Koo Kum too, they so deserve it. cross fingers.

was thinking will Noona post photos of her and the pra'ek from her music video in her IG. but so far no. instead she just post photo of herself. 
which i'm not surprise cause she must not  want her P'Bie to be jealous seeing her with other guy hehe

like some fans in pantip said is true, if we want to see a good interview of Bie wait and see from Jackalin Tvpool cause he usually spills his true feelings more about Noona with Jackalin.
agree with some fans in pantip that saids in Bie's interview you have to really listen to what he saids and you will see he doesn't lied but just good in finding ways to avoid telling the whole truth that's all. no matter how much the reporters pressure him to confess who is the girl he's seeing but he won't tell so they gave up haha. if it is a girl out of entertainment he's seeing then he would just say so cause reporters won't know who it's anyways so can only mean it's a girl in entertainment that he's seeing(Noona of course) hehe. these reporters need to be more smart and update their sources. like tvpool does.

so cute look like a little kid hehe. filming her mv in Japan.

credit IG Noona

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, there are lots of photos of Noona and the pra ek of her MV circulating through her fanclub on FB, but no Teedee, we won't be seeing any photos of him on Noona's IG..........just like poor Gun Napat didn't make it on Noona's IG when they went to that award show together....hehe..... :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, Lol you are so funny haha.
but so true though, poor all those guys that didn't get to be on Noona's IG.
sorry her P'Bie is too possessive over her so it's best she doesn't post any photos of other guys.
or else he'll ngon- become pouty for sure. he must check her IG daily haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
funny after Bie said "he's currently talking to someone bao bao=softly"
so their fans present this song to him haha
title: bao bao. cute song. which goes with what he said.
so he and Noona is talking softly right now. but of course they want to keep their relationship a secret hehe.
they loving eachother slowly, take time to know eachother more is better than rushing into things.
and when the time is right, when they are ready to announce their true relationship should be their wedding day (like Bie say) hehe.
and their fans will wait for his next interview what he will say haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEQ0h0QKAHw
credit Jakgree Inon

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So funny after the fans saw this photo of Bie they tease said  Bie look like a Chinese pra'ek with his bodyguards
and after he saw photo of Noona's pra'ek holding her hands in Japan, he got mad and saids to his men "hey guys lets go to Japan" Lol
Bie look hot will be cool to see him play as a Chinese mafia's leader haha

credit ig nnammm

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Someone posted on Pantip jackalin's full interview

J: Did you have fun in U.S.?
B: It was fun. I got to take a vocal lesson, to travel and to watch plays to improve my acting skills.
J: Was it cold there?
B: No, not at all. it was almost the same as the weather in Thailand. it was a little bit colder.

J: Who did you hug when you were cold over there?
B: Oh! I just gonna come back to hug you

J: -///////- P'Bie is so handsome 
J: Did you come back with Ing-fah(his ex)?
B: no,no,no We didn't come back together. I came back with my boss, P'Boy.

J: How do you feel when people ask question about Ing-fah?
B: Yeah, they only ask question about that.

J: I didn't really want to ask about that. I don't want P'Bie to have a girlfriend.
B: it's okay. it's nothing. 

J: Did you bring Noona any souvenir? 
B: Noona? We've talked like hey come visit me. You are in NY for a month. We just teased each other.
(He was laughing when he was saying and shy a little) I didn't bring her any because we don't really have a chance to meet
each other like when we were filming Koo Gum or RJJ that we see each other everyday(high pitch)

J: She went to China alone
B: Right. She sent me the msg " I(noo*) go to China alone" (with like baby-like voice) So, I said just help me na nong 
*she called herself  "Noo" with P'Bie > < so cute 

J: Haven't you two met each other?
B: Yes, we met at the magazine shooting.

J: How was it? Did you miss her since she is your koo jin? (She haven't finished asking and P'Bie cut her off)
B: I really miss her. We hugged. I really miss her (he dragged it very long and emphasized it a lot) since we are very close. we are always together for a year 

J: Are you two going to have any new project together?
B: Oh well it depends on the elder (his boss). It would be very good if we have a chance to work together again since now we know each other's heart
(or know each other very well) So, the work would be very smooth and easy. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seem like P'Bie is not going to the award tonight, but Khun Sant is over there.
The Exact's table is empty.
May be P'Bie did not win the award because most of the time the actors/actresses will know before hand if they win the award or not

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Aww... Thank you so much for the updates on BieNa. I am in cloud 9 for BieNa, and it is so soft and sweet up here that I will never want to leave ever :)

Is that the same ring in Noona' s latest Ig picture? It is on the middle finger now. I guess because it is too big... Thus, Noona did not buy it! Who might give it to her? :)

Love Bie's interview. He is very good ... Not lying (because it is a sin) and yet not telling much either. He is such a good person... But if listen carefully, you can get a lot out of the interview. He said that he had to think " two levels" when answering the questions about his ex-g/f ( if they even ever were b/f & g/f). Well, the first level must be the concerns & respect for his boss since it involves the boss's daughter. The second level must be the concerns that Noona might be mad if his answers seem to show that he still had feeling for the ex.

I think reporters just want to get/make story about Bie and the boss's daughter, since there are more drama and gossip there to make the story more interesting.

Please post the link to Bie's interview with TVpool soon. Cheers to our sweetheart BieNa :)

Also very eager to hear the news that Bie, khu Kum, Khun San win the awards!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
This link has a video of Bie telling us about the new Act Studio and touring it. The new Act Studio is super big.
http://news.gmember.com/อลังการงานสร้าง-ทัพศิลปินดาราExact-รวมตัวเปิด-Acts-Studio-/News-3929
I watched some of Bie's interview, but can't post it here because they're not in YouTube yet, and I can't do it with my iPad. Today there're so many news of him in Dao Kra Jai, 9 Entertain, Bunteung 5, Gossip, etc. they're kind of the same though.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
@dreamlove - Thank you so much for the news and for searching the interview for us. 

I will wait patiently for the interview to be posted then.  I did try to search in pantip website yesterday before Dreamlove posted it.  But I failed miserably after diligently searching/reading pantip for hours.  I can understand Thai (listening), but I cannot really read Thai.  I tried to use google to translate Thai texts into English, and it was a nightmare because I do not even know where to start in the pantip site. 

Thanks to you all for the updates on our sweetheart BieNa :kiss2: .  I am so glad to find you all on this site.

cecilia

Staff member
Congrats for winning BEST DIRECTOR .. koogum was and is indeed one of the best adaption this year.

I really like his interview ''KNOW HER FOR A YEAR --- VERY CLOSE, MISS A LOT, and KNOW EACH OTHER'S MIND/HEART' -- can it be body/soul too? lol