[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@teedee, It’s might been long for us waiting for them pairing again but still we shippers are lucky consider there a chance for Bie & Noona to reunite...compare to Korean dramaland wherein favourite OTPs/couples (I can say most of them are koo jin) hardly work together more than once.

I don’t think Pinky the right choice as a female lead as well. :no:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@Nda. yeah I know i should be grateful enough I get to see two projects(ruk jup jai and koo kum) of Biena already and will get to see another one but just have to wait a bit longer that's all.  I should think happy thoughts more. but i'm like this always paranoid, rambling on a lot. so don't mind me too much. haha.
saw some complaints by Bie's fans already in Khun Boy's IG and Tvpool media that don't wanna see him co-star with Pinky. well it isn't confirm yet so lets wait and see if it's true or not. but I rather he doesn't play in this lakorn cause sound like Pinky is the leadest role in here cause she play as a ghost and it's about her story. so pra'ek probably won't be that significant compare to nang'ek. so rather see Bie play a more lead challenging role than this.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@teedee agree..hope it not true, I'm not too keen with the storyline either.

No wonder Bie's fans would complaint this pairing..as for Pinky I never watch her lakorn, I know her because of her infamous scandal.. she’s everywhere, I've tried hard to avoid but she had trapped me at each corners from left to right, from up to down there nowhere I could run away from her.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Same here, I don't want Bie to pair up with Pinky for a new lakorn, and I hope it's just rumors. Pinky doesn't even have good chemistry with Bie and I don't like her. Hope that while Noona is doing the musical, Bie is working on his new songs/album. Hope to see Biena's new lakorn next year and I want them to come out after they are able to tell that they have new project together.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Regarding Pinky I doubt tht will be happenning. I don't think Khun Boy will let someone with that much tarnish/ kind of a reputation act along side his beloved Bie. I remember there were rumors that Janie & Bie was suppose to be in The Rainbow Moon but Khun Boy didn't like all the bad rumors surrounding Janie at that time therefore they had Aff act along side Bie instead.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cute she's hug by little twins boy. lucky they're kids but if were grown boys i'm sure Bie won't be happy about it haha
she wore that ring again. she use to say doesn't like to wear jewelry.
but with this ring must be special to her hehe. she look so cute in Japanese clothing.
as for Bie working with Pinky, I think Khun Boy won't let that happen either cause of her scandalous news. but then things can change. have to wait and see.
 we should know confirm news about Bie and Noona individual projects in July.
lately see Biena travel to different countries often. would be nice to see them travel together to another country to do a fashion shoot or film their lakorn together.

credit M's IG

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
As long as it's not confirmed yet, I'd better not make a ngon face. If I'm not wrong, Bie used to state in his late interview that he will just focus on his single music recently. I don't think he will start filming any lakorn this July. So hope there is no Biena separation. They will wait for one another until they are free to be able to film a lakorn together (hopefully late this year or early next year). So I ask myself not to be upset :) They should confirm either their dual or individual project soon (finger crossed for a dual project).

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
For Bie and Noona, I'm willing to wait. I've gotten to use to waiting, well kind of, but I'm not going to lose hope. Just like how I am desperately waiting for Ken and Ann to reunite one day! :D Hehe. 
I also doubt Pinky will do one with Bie but anything can happen. But still, I know Boy does not want to tarnish Bie's fame by costarring him with Pinky because of her past scandals. 
Regardless, I will continue to support both either together or individually because I love them. 555 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Squeals Bie recent announced again at his concert at Hutyai on 6/29 before he sing his song "guern ma koo gun" ost from koo kum he saids

"This lakorn pra'ek is so handsome, nang'ek is alright, She is my Koo Gin!!" and the audience scream so loud

haha love Bie so goofy always hinting his feelings for Noona. we know what he's actually saying is  "Noona is my girl!!"
we know your hints now Bie hehe. that's why the fans scream so loud after he said that cause know what he's really trying to say
again like he is announcing to the world that she is his.
we understand he's in love so much, want to express, it's normal of him he's consistent with his feelings for her.
he's always so playful said she look average and he is handsome, but did he know that make some fans "ngon" that he said that about Noona but then they forgave him when he said Noona is his Koo Gin. haha. he's just playing around don't be mad at him, like Noona use to say he love to tease her. and can see she tease him back too they are such playful couple. so adorable.
miss them so much hope to see them together again this year. wanna see their interview together by Jackalin. if won't get to see their new project together again this year  hope at least see them attend events together this year

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hehe..........Teedee, I've been sick all weekend and your post above just put such a big smile on my face............Bie really knows what us jin fans want to hear. He's supposed to be more careful with what he says, but he can't help but tease Noona and sort of hint around about their relationship.  :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh Looksy hope you feel better. i'm glad I can bring a smile to your face.
I know right he's suppose to watch his words more haha but like we know he's a direct person so it's hard for him not to express his true feelings out.
he must miss Noona a lot since she went to Japan. so mention her is a way of express his affection out to her. but so openly with many people there though haha. but that's what I love so much about him is he being such a direct person.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Teedee, I've been in bed all day today, but I do feel a lot better now.

teedee said:
he must miss Noona a lot cause she went to Japan. so mentioning her is a way of express his affection out to her. but so openly with many people there though haha.

Oh, it's the way he operates......hehe.......remember at the meet and greet while they were on stage in front of everyone and he whispered in Noona's ear.

roselovesice

Thanks teedee! I love Bie. He's so silly. I love how he always compliments himself but tease Noona. 555 Too bad Noona was not there to hear him say it. She'll probably blush like crazy. HAHA. Koo Jin? I don't mind but I would have love it if he said "faen kaung pom." 555 Even without Noona there, he sure knows how to make us go crazy with his hints by declaring his love...indirectly. :D

And looksy, hope you get better soon! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, glad you are feeling better now. yep I should have gotten use to it by now Bie always like that, show his feelings for Noona so openly around many people hehe.

Roselovesice, he can't say that "she's my girlfriend" that would be too direct haha and then after that many news coming their way that will make their life chaotic. remember they want to keep their relationship a secret. they hinting us this much is a lot already, i'm grateful enough. yeah I can imagine Noona blushing when he saids that. she always get shy so easily too and it just make him tease her more cause can see he love to see her blush haha.

roselovesice

Hahaha Teedee, I was just joking. IF ONLY. LOL I'll just have to wait until they come out and admit they're dating. Of course that won't be until they announce their "sudden" marriage. 555 Jkay. Just 5-10 more years. I think I can wait, hopefully. lol :p I'm fine with whatever relationship they have right now. It's the kind that makes me get butterflies in my tummy. 555 If only Noona was there. Gosh. It would be so entertaining. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Roselovesice, haha I know you were joking.
i'm sure Bie want to say she's my girlfriend and cut out the koo jin but then it's not the right time to announce their true relationship yet. so he wait and us fans wait too. yeah wish Noona was there with him would be fun. just 5-10 years we can wait, it should happen,have faith,we can see they love eachother a lot. I will hope for that day to come true to see them finally happy ending,marry and have babies together hehe.

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
@Teedee: Can you tell me what is the difference between Koo Kwan and Koo Gin/Jin?

Bie must miss Noona alot. He always mentions about her, his Koo jin/ his girl :D, he like to make his fans squeal :)

I believe in you Biena and I believe in your relationship :)

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee thank for update and agree with Roselovesice if Bie can said 'fan phom' hahha i might be butterfly in my stomach. 
Is Noona come back today?