[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Teedee, I think I will have to actually see Luerd Kattiya in order to fully understand why the pra ek had to die. Thanks for your explanation.

As for if Bie and Noona being in Luerd Kattiya and if Khun Boy/Exact would release another Bie/Noona musical onto DVD, I wasn't thinking on the lines of fans who were objecting it.............I was thinking of Khun Boy/Exact wanting to be fair to the other actors/actresses that also star in Exact/Scenario musicals, but have yet to see their work released on DVDs for their fans.......that's why I think that it would be very unlikely for them to release another Bie and Noona musical, when they haven't even released anyone else's musical yet ............but yeah, it would be sad for us Teedee to have a big Biena project and to not be able to see it. It's like what I've said about Ruk Jab Jai......I can't imagine being a big fan of Biena and not being able to see those electrifying kisses in RJJ.....hehe.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, no problem.

Yeah I understand and agree with you. it won't be fair to other actors/actress that their works didn't get release either.
of course will be so sad for us international fans if we won't get to see all of Biena's works together. my heart breaks just thinking about it :(
but think positive at least see them together again, they being happy get to work together again, spent time together being close should make us fans happy enough. If they really play LKTY together gosh I pray next we'll get to see their new lakorn with happy ending this time. this couple really need a make up lakorn since KK end sad with pra'ek died and if they play LKTY together and end sad again. migosh they totally seriously need to pair up in a happy ending story next. hope Khun Boy pity us fans if gonna hurt us twice for giving Biena sad ending story together.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
I may sound desperate here.....

Know that we international fans can’t watch Bie & Noona act in LKTY musical or EXACT may refuse to release LKTY DVD but still I want them reunite again... enough for me to stare at their photos and at least we have main topic to spazz/discuss on this thread (apparently this koo gum thread has turned to be Bie Noona shipping thread) :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
NdA, agree with you. i'm with you on this call me desperate too. even though we may not get to see LKTY but just seeing Biena together i'm happy enough. staring at their photos makes me happy already. i say bring it on whatever projects of Biena together, the more the better, will never be tire of this couple. this has been Bie&Noona shipping thread for a while now and i say we shall continue to spazz/discuss so come on don't be shy. haha. :)

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Agree with all of you. We're so close now, so does our Biena. We're always here together to support this lovely couple. Can't get enough if their projects together.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Ha Ha Ha.... And I thought I was the only one with the Biena fever :) I can stare at their photos and have huge smiles all over my face ...read this site with my Biena family here and feel so happy.

Also, Thank you so much Jerry BieNoona for the website :) Watched RJJ again last night. Stop counting now how many times I have watched it. Plan to watch only 2 parts but ended up watched the entire play.

Reactions: NdA

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Gracie: let's enjoy sharing :) Me too. Since I missssss Biena so much, it's countless the times I watch KK n RJJ, the meet and greet, their BHS :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Some more rumors out again said Kangsom will be the pra'ek with Noona in "Luerd kut theeya" and Bie new project with be with Mo (I think exact nang'ek) rumors said there will be 2 new koo jin (Noona&Kangsom and Bie&Mo). maybe Bie will have a new lakorn with Mo. but then these are just rumors. have to wait and see if it's true or not.
if it's true, i'm so sad wanna see Biena reunited again soon. hopefully after their separate projects they'll come back and pair up again in a happy ending story or else i'm gonna be so mad. hope we get confirm news of their new lakorn together by this year so have something to look forward to in 2014.
gosh i'm scare if Bie gonna have a new lakorn then we may not get to see Biena new lakorn in 2014 cause usually Bie play 1 lakorn a year. then Noona may get pair up with another actor in a new lakorn for 2014. maybe pair up with Gun cause there use to be rumors they gonna get pair up in "kum mun sunya". if I don't get to see Biena new lakorn for 2014 i'm gonna be so sad :(  
hope Khun Boy won't be mean to Biena's fans.  he know we are waiting for their new project together so badly. if he ignore the fan's requests he's too cruel.
what do you ladies think? does the rumors sound true? want some opinions.
I say if Biena won't get to play LKTY together then we may not get to see them pair up again anytime soon or heck won't even get to see them reunited again in 2014 either. :(

looksy

sarNie Adult
I don't know who will be the pra ek for the musical Luerd Kattiya, but I don't think it will be Bie because Bie had said in one of his interviews that he won't be doing another musical this year.......Awe, there are so many rumors for this and that.....I'm not going to pay too much attention to them until we get confirmation.

teedee said:
.... rumors said there will be 2 new koo jin (Noona&Kangsom and Bie&Mo)

In my eyes and in my heart there is only one koo jin..........Bie and Noona  :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksy, totally agree for me too no one else can be koo jin with Biena. they're the perfect couple on and off screen.

I try not to pay attention to the rumors but can't help it. I tend to over react and think too much. so don't mind me that much.
Hope we don't have to wait 5 years to see Biena reunited again. like the time Ba lung mek to Ruk jup jai.
But I can't think of any other project that  Bie can have at the end of this year beside the musical LKTY. cause if he film his new lakorn this year most likely won't be ready to air this year either and when ask if he will have a new lakorn he didn't say yes either. so wonder what is the project that he will have the end of the year. maybe his big concert since he say working on his music. I hope it's his concert. and when Noona is finish with her musical then they pair up again for a new lakorn will be better this way.
hope we get confirmation soon so i'll stop being so anxious.

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
I try not to think that the rumor is gonna be true. It might be true, since Bie already mentioned in his interview that he won't have stage as musical this year, he will let new star do it. It breaks my heart not seeing BieNa together. I can't accept Bie to be paired with another actress. Mo is beautiful but her acting is not quite good to me.

Please, Khun Boy come and annouce soon the projects of BieNa. We are more than curious to hear your confirmation. I won't watch and follow any musical or lakorn if it is not BieNa.

Thanks, Teedee for the updated information. At least, we hear something about our beloved koo jin in this BieNa thread :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Truth or not, I'm just going to wait and see. I am quite dishearten that we won't get any BieNa for awhile. I want them now. lol I'm going to be selfish. 555 As for me, right now it does not matter if they do not get to star in the musical together or in a lakorn but as long as I am able to get to see more of them offscreen or whatever, I am more than happy. :)
As for the rumor of Mo and Bie going to be the next "new koo jin" alongside Kangsom & Noona is such a joke. You can't just say that they're going to be the next "koo jin" if we have not seen neither of them together before. Actually, I should not say anything yet since they may prove me wrong but as for now, I will say that no matter how great Bie and Noona's chemistry is with other pra'ek/nang'ek, it'll never beat Noona and Bie's together. BieNa FOREVER. :) Not only are they the real koo jin/koo kwan of Exact but Koo Jing as well. HAHHA. :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree how can they conclude already that Bie and Noona will be the new koo jin with Mo/Kangsom when their works is not even out yet. those people are thinking too far ahead of themselves, so ridiculous.
and i'm positively sure Biena will always have the best chemistry together cause it's from their true feelings that they have for one another. yep they are koo jin and koo jing in real life too.
and i'm sure of myself that no other actors/actresses can be the new koo jin  with Bie/Noona either cause for me Biena is the couple that has the most explosive chemistry ever on and off screen.
I don't like Mo/Kangsom acting to begin with, their acting is so stiff. she fit more to play as nang'rai and he fit more to play as pra'rong. if it's true that Bie/Noona will get pair up with these two people then i say such a waste of Bie/Noona talents to be working with amateurs actor/actress like them.
I'm sure we are not the only fans that is selfish that want to keep seeing Biena together. if they don't get to work together then the chances of us seeing them together is unlikely to happen so we have to wish for them to reunited again in a new lakorn to be able to see them together again. I also can't stand to see them pair with other people. just thinking about it make my heart breaks. i'm not ready to see Biena get separated :(
Yep Khun Boy need to hurry and come out and confirm Biena new project together already so us fans will be out of anxiety soon.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Off topic

Today is a first day of fasting for Muslim. I want to wish happy fasting day to Noona and akak Cikna. :)

p/s: I'm very welcoming the month of Ramadhan and overly exicted even though I do not fasting because there sure a lot of mouth watering foods at Bazaar (stalls/market place) :dance1:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
There were news that Mo and Bie were close and there's something between them, but I think that is totally not true. Yep, I think everybody that loves Biena is selfish because we fanclubs cannot see them working with other people yet. Mo doesn't match Bie at all and agree that her acting is stiff, she also doesn't even match being nang'ek too. As for Noona and Kangsom, Noona sing with him for The Star 8, but in my opinion they don't have any chemistry together. Kangsom's acting is horrible, I can't even bare to watch Buang Ruk, he can't even act as for crying, it's not even good. In Buang Ruk He can't even pull his tears out, it just looks like he's trying to cry, but at the same time he forgot that he has to be the character and understand the character. I don't think Kangsom should even played as pra'ek. Sorry, I'm just super stress about the news that Biena will paired up with other people, but this is my opinion about the rumors that says that the new Koo Jin will be Bie/Mo and Noona/Kangsom, that's a NO for me, the most Koo Jin/Koo Kwan with explosive chemistry is Biena and only Biena and they are the only Koo Jin/Koo Kwan that I love the most and only them forever and always.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Dreamlove said:
Sorry, I'm just super stress about the news that Biena will paired up with other people....

LOL Dreamlove........we feel your pain. That is what lack of Biena interaction can do to a fan, make us super stressed and desperate..........hehe....It's because we love them together so much. I wonder how us Biena fans will bare to watch them do loves scenes with other actors.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Awe Bie came out already. miss him so much.

Bad news, confirm by one of cast that play the musical "luerd kut thee ya" said Kangsom is pra'ek with Noona. so dissappointed with Khun Boy's decision. Kangsom doesn't fit to play as pra'ek and certainly not as Anothai. Like Dreamlove said he's such a horrible actor. should have gotten another actor(that is professional) if not Bie for this role. what was Khun Boy thinking??!! what a waste of Noona's talents to be working with a horrible actor like him. glad I won't get to see this musical then. sorry Noona can't bear to see you play with this guy. and please no kiss scenes. possessive for Bie, probably gonna see him visiting this stage play often then.

Wonder then what will be Bie's new project at the end of the year,probably go work with another actress too. nooooo!!! can't stand seeing him with another girl. want him to wait for Noona to be done with this musical and they get pair up again,wishing.  hurry up and show this play so will get it over with so Noona will be free to go work with Bie again.  this musical is not announce officially yet but some people are making mv of Noona/Kangsom already. arghh...i'm mad...can't bear to see Biena with other people. gosh Khun Boy so mean separate our Biena already, well at least this year give us fans a confirm news what project that Biena will have together so we have something to look forward to in 2014.

Hope at least we get to see Biena attend events,functions together again this year, miss seeing them together so much. an interview together will be great(by Jackalin tvpool again). but will be unlikely to happen since they won't get to work together again this year :(