[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
I've been watching RJJ more than 10 times
I really want it to have a sequence 

I really want to know If Neau gonna tell the public about his relationship with Vill
or he gonna keep it as a secret.

How people gonna react if he open about it?

How will they go on date if he keep it as a secret?

*keep it in mind that now Paopao is also a singer, maybe they focus on her family too.

What do you guys think? (Just for fun to keep the thread more fun :)))

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm. I've never really thought about that. Well, if RJJ was to have a sequel, I don't think they'll go public. Maybe. Maybe not. If Exact was to make a lakorn instead of a musical, oh hell is going to break loose, probably. lol Considering they love drama. Haha! Well, a guy or girl may come into the picture but of course that will make their relationship a whole lot stronger...with some misunderstandings, possibly, on the side. Their little restaurant will expand but there may be some financial issues and so forth, even if Paopao is now a singer. Mr. Shorty and Gam will have a sweet yet funny relationship like always. They'll help bring View and Sun back together when problems arise. Later towards the end everything will get solve and come to an end. He'll propose to View and they'll get married. A year later or so, they'll have a child (boy or girl, it doesn't matter 555). Happy ending. 
How will these problem get solved? And what are the problems? I don't know. I didn't think that far yet. LOL :p As for their relationship, it'll get expose and Sun will hold a press conference to admit the truth but that's towards the end. As for them going on dates, they just spend it together at home or very private yet expensive places. They know how to keep is private without getting caught. Hahaha. 
I can't think anymore than this. 555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
From Noona's recent interview she say may have a new lakorn and a new movie soon. so I think there is chances Biena may get reunited this year again. cause news use to say Bie may have a new movie and he said at the end of this year will have a big project so I have a good feelings that Biena may get pair up soon. cross fingers wishing it come true. she still won't reveal her new musical play yet but just say around 1 or 2 months will reveal her new project and will be a surprise for sure, sorry Noona not a surprise anymore cause was reveal by one of the cast in Luerd kut thiya the musical already that you and Kangsom will co-star together in here and you guys are practicing right now.

It's so cute how she wrote the line from Koo gum on the airplane card, seem like in her heart she always think about her Kobori. ahh Biena must miss eachother  a lot cause she went to Japan for 1 week again. hope next time she went to Japan will be with Bie. want to see them go on a outer state trip together, spent time together in different country will be such a good nice change.

It's so nice to see Bie attend events often so his fans won't miss him too much cause we may not get to see his new lakorn and stage play this year again but have to wait till next year. but for Noona her fans will get to see her new stage play this year again but so sad it's not with Bie. gosh miss seeing Biena together so much! hope Khun Boy have already prepare a new project(hope it's a new lakorn w/happy ending pls) for Biena together by this year so us fans will get to see in 2014.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Thank you to all for the updates. I checked this website everyday, so that I can still get in touch with Biena and my Biena family here.

Noona' s message (from Koo Khum) for her Tanabata wish card is so adorable. :) :) I am so happy that our Biena relationship is going well.

Hopefully the big project at the end of this year is Biena movie.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man I had issues sleeping after watching this lakorn last night. Every time I close my eyes I see Kobori dying. I was wrong, I thought Bie couldn't pull this off but he did. In fact, he made me a fan. Noona did a great job as well, she cries so beautifully.

I'm pleasantly surprised with Exact. It's been 3 years since I have watched a lakorn of theirs because of the overdramatic storylines, dragging, senselessness characters but here I just got a fabulous lakorn that tore a hole in my heart. Oh yeah and the oozing chemistry between the pranang help as well. I guess in exchange for the sad ending I still got tons of touchy touchy scenes and like 7 full on kisses (glad Ch3 didn't take on this lakorn).

But as for the end, as beautiful as it was with his ghost hugging her and waiting for her, something felt missing. Nonetheless I still loved this lakorn and it goes on my favorites list permanently and is going on my rewatch list but I will not watch the ending again. It's painful to watch the two of them miss crossing each others path.

Please pair these 2 again so I can pretend they have reincarnated and live a happily ever after ending.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Cupid Candy, glad to hear that you love Koo Kum too and is now a fan of Biena. That's what a lot of people had said, they said Bie doesn't even look Japanese at all and doesn't match the role, but everyone was wrong. That why it was said that, don't judge a book on its cover. Everyone is like that, after Koo Kum ended we still can't accept that Kobori died and it still hurts till today to rewatch the end, it makes us cry so much. I know, everyone that is Biena's fan is waiting for them to pair up again.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
;))) I have been rewatching Koo Gum so many times n still cry everytime I watched the ending.

I havent read the koo Gum 2 bc ppl said that it is too stressful and sad.

However, im gonna tell a brief story of it.

After Kobori died, Ang tries to ignore anything about Japan/ese around her. Her mom asked her to move somewhere else temporary to avoid old environment that is full with her memories with Kobori, but Ang denies because she says that Kobori will not be able to see her and her son since he said that he will always remember this house. She doesn't accept any help from Doctor Takeda. Vanut tries to convince her to love him, but she holds on to her promise with Kobori firmly, like when she kept Vanut's promise. She didn't accept his love, n just be good friend with him until she died. The two uncles that always brought trouble to Ang before, change for the better. They take care of Ang n her son until they die. They took Ang to the hospital when she delivered. Ang's son name is Yoishi which mean the first sun. Yoishi looks exactly like Kobori, but has the same personality like Ang when she was with Kobori. He loves n hates his father.
Ang taught him Japanese, Samisen, n Kim(Thai instrument that Ang plays). Ang no longer played the instrument. She put the plaited palm leaves fish mobile on the door so Kobori can see it. Yoishi hides it when he was young because Ang just stares at it the whole day when she does nothing. But he has to put it back because Ang gonna secretly cry at night and play Nang kruan (the one she used to play). Yoishi is very close to Vanut and he wants Ang to marry Vanut, but of course never happen. Yoishi grow to be a handsome man like his father. He hates the fact that he is Japanese so he never tell anyone and he is the leader of the mob against Japanese in Thailand. However, later they found out n hate him. Ang dies from Heart disease while Yoishi is playing the Samisen for her. Yep Kobori comes pick her up. However, Yoishi doesn't know until she die. 

People said that Yoishi hates his father because Ang always see him as Kobori's replacement n she would still alive if it wasn't for him.

there is one part when Yoishi was swimming in the river n Ang saw a picture of Kobori, So she asked him if he is cold.
(it is the same question that Kobori asked her when they first met)

Everyone always talked good about Kobori and told him they look alike, except for Yai Mien(the one who gossip a lot).

Also all the Japanese soldiers later became hostages of the war.  They were sent out of the country. Ang took Yoishi to send them off.

Mr. Michael promised her he gonna take good care of them just like Kobori who let him go before. 

**Another important thing Yoishi's love is also Koo Gum. He ended up alone with Vanut.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Cupid Candy said:
This made me smile so I'd thought I would share. Bie is all red LOL

credit as tagged
My favourite BTS photo...they both shy. So sweet :wub:

@imsmile Thanks for your brief explanation...yeah seems so stressful and sad.

Gracie

sarNie Egg
Cupid Candy, on 05 Aug 2013 - 18:12, said:

credit as tagged

This is my favorite BTS photo, too.  Bie's face was all red, and Noona was so shy   :wub:

Our Biena is so sweet :heart: :heart:  

looksy

sarNie Adult
Of course we are all missing our beloved pair. Like many of you, I still go back and rewatch Koo Kum........and still cry just as much watching it. 

For those who are interested in what happens to Ang in the novel Koo Kum 2, this is a link to a blog that NdA shared with me a few months ago, but I did not realize that the blogger had updated on her post of the novel Koo Kum 2. She translated/summarized all of the important parts from the novel......why Kobori's son always felt second in his mother's heart, how he was ashamed of being half Japanese, but then one event happened that made him proud of who he is and proud of his father. As Imsmile mentioned, Ang's son did not end up with anyone. Koo Kum 2 is not about the son's love story (despite what the Dan & Donut lakorn implied when Ch 3 made it years ago). If anything Koo Kum 2 is more about Ang & Kobori(through the son). I got goosebumps reading the part where after her son smiled at her, she smiled back because through his smile, she could see the shadow of her beloved Kobori hiding behind his smile. Ang remembered every detail about Kobori and the novel described her death and how Ang mumbled Kobori's last words to her before he died.....she felt Kobori had come for her to take her to the Milky Way. 

Yes, definitely read this blog post on Koo Kum 2 in it's entirety....especially read the comments because the blogger has a lot of important details about the book in the comment section when she answers reader's questions. Here's the link (click here). I was sad to read that despite Kobori's parents inviting Ang to take her son to Japan to meet them, Ang never did because when the son was young he did not want to go and she never forces him. Also check out her other blog entries on Koo Kum here. She has episode summaries and the author Khun Thammayanti's interview on what she thinks about Exact's overall production of Koo Kum.

@Cupid Candy, glad you really enjoyed Koo Kum and Bie and Noona's chemistry. If you haven't watched Ruk Jab Jai, I highly recommend this musical. It's another masterpiece by Bie and Noona. Great chemistry, touching storyline, and wonderful acting. It's available on youtube with English subs.

@Imsmile, as you're reading Koo Kum 2, please continue to share any details you find interesting. Us fans of Kobori and  Ang can't get enough of their love story.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
I realised this habit of mine that I’m only share with looksy and cikna or they are the very first person to know when I found out about something new related to koo gum or Bie Noona and also my Bie Noona artworks..I wouldn't share on thread not until suggested by looksy..I feel wrong :arrg: . I try to fix my habit..now onward I will share everything on here. Help to keep this thread alive.

I had found this blog..blogger has asked about opinion/thought on koo gum 2013.. scroll down to comment section, there are only one comment/review on koo gum but not so positive. I haven’t post my comment..I want to share first.

http://lovefia.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/2013-semi-half-yearly-lakorns-in-review/

I'm on holiday so I have plenty times to play with Photoshop software, creating our beloved couple artwork..maybe later on I will share my artworks. I wonder why I’m so addicted creating Bie & Noona artwork :scratchhead2: ..beside them I haven’t create any artwork using my favourite actress or actor as my Photoshop render. Maybe they charm like magnet, I’m hopeless..miss them so much. :lol:  

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay here come a confession...watching Koo Kum 2013 for da pass few days with my family and wow i eat up my own words!!! Bie make a cute and hot ass Kobori :heart: :heart: at first i was like "he look too chinese to be a japanese general" but uh oh i was wrong...SO DAM WRONG!!! He protray tat role dam good...dam well....he make he love him like every actor tat protray da Kobori role!!! Tbh he may be tat BEST one :yes: :yes: he made me proud and i'm proud of myself for takin da chance and watch it!!! Totally fall in love after da 3-4 episode...

Noona on da other hand make me love and hate her like every actress tat protray Angsumalin/Hideko role...she is such a b words for acting like tat to Kobori...

Overall i love it and could tell y when it on aiir u fans go hella crazy!!! Koo Kum/Bie-Noona...this will be a unforgettable version...totally adore this verison so so much...happy tat i watch it...