[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_09, that's what everyone has said, they just look at the outside and said that Bie looks too Chinese to be Japanese, but everyone fell for him. It's good that there're more and more people liking Koo Kum 2013 with Biena, it's just up to others if they'll give this one a try. Never judge if you haven't try.

Reactions: NdA

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yep! NEVER JUDGE A BOOK FROM IT COVER! Bie totally win my heart...at first i was cheering on Bie and Noona but when it air i never made it theough da first episode...going back and take da chance was a great idea for me...i "TOTALLY" eat up my own word...

For those who drop this lakorn due to Bie or any other reason...go back and take a try, may be u might turn out likin it :) :) but true, tat we all
Ppls dont have same thought or like...so it okay...i'm just glad tat now i'm one of Biena lover :) :) its never too late and its never hurt to try :yes:

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
I felt hurt when read those comments about Bie before Koo gum airing. Most of them were very negative. I'm curious when they said Bie looks like Chinese than Japanese but then whose actor looks alike Japanese to them.

@sweet_09 glad you give Koo gum second watch. It’s good to give a chance rather than not. As for me, I will watch a lakorn until half way of the
episodes even though the storyline or the acting made me --- facepalm  :facepalm:  . Hence my drop list long than complete one.

@Isean76  :wub:  weeee so sweet like a couple practice dance for their wedding banquet.. :woot:

MORE BIENA DOSE
Study these photos, aren’t they gesture are the same?  :heart:  ;)  :lol:

credits: as tagged & pantip

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Same here, I felt hurt when I went back to read old comments before about Bie, people were just judging him from the outside. Those people that say they know him super well, I say that they don't because if they do they'll fell for him. Everyone celebrity that has known him would be super impress with him and comment him with positive things. Some people may not like him, but it's okay because a person can't always be like by everyone. Bie's personality is what make people like him and is what others are impress of him, he never change since The Star 3. No matter how he is then, now he is the same, it's just that he improve himself so much.

Sweet_09

Omg Tat surprising kiss tat Kobori give Angsumalin at da dock is so HOT :spicy: Ang oh Ang u mouth speak different from ur heart!!! U cruse him than he kiss u than u scratch him...i pitty Kobori so so much!!! Ang sure is showing tuff loved plus she also have too much pride!

Da engagement part of da lakorn is so sad!!! Hate how Ang hurt Kobori...hate how she used tat day to help da american solider escape :teary: it break my heart!!! :cry:

Da wedding scene is so beautiful...see many familiar faces too hehehe...anyways tat not da case, Angsumalin look gorgerous and prefect to be Kobori bride...hate how she slam da bowl on da drinkin scene...ugh i just want to slap her!!! But i love tat one part where Kobori catch his bride before she went down :) :) wat a lovely man!!

Da bedroom scene was super cute...da way he help her remove her stuff and help her undress (a little Bit) was super cute!!! Da part were he hand her da letter is super cute...love how he read it to her... :heart: :heart: oh yeah and i love when Kobori told Hideko how pretty she is but he rather perfer her in her engagement clothes...he make my heart melt!!! Loved BIE!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Squeal!!! saw in Noona's ig recently someone post said "Yesterday saw P'Bie drop Noona off at the car. so cute" 

Awww so happy Biena's love is still so sweet. Bie is so sweet always taking care of his girl.
this is not the first time that people saw him drop Noona off either. people use to see him pick her up at the parking lot too.
glad people see them together again and happy Biena continue to go places together even though wanna keep their relationship private
but of course when two people love eachother it's impossible not to go see eachother, can't stop the heart to do what it wants.

Gosh wish we heard about their new project together soon. miss seeing them together so much.  but so glad to know that their love is still happy and good and hope will continue to be like this forever. hope to see their wedding in the future hehe. best wishes Biena, good luck.

Thanks for the behind the scene  gif/pic of Biena practice dancing for ruk jup jai, I just first saw it love it. migosh they are sooo cute! yep look like they are practicing alone in their private place. the way they stare at eachother and hold on to eachother, squeals!  soo romantic.
anyone happen to have the full clip of this behind the scene?

Again i'm confident they really do like eachother since ruk jup jai and their feelings progress more to love while filming koo kum together till now I believe that they are seeing eachother and if their love last for a long time i'm sure we will heard wedding bells too hehe cross fingers.

Wanna repost cute pics of Biena. such very sweet affectionate couple. love them so much.

credit on tagged

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
teedee said:
Squeal!!! saw in Noona's ig recently someone post said "Yesterday saw P'Bie drop Noona off at the car. so cute" 

Awww so glad Biena's love is still so sweet. Bie is so sweet always taking care of his girl.
this is not the first time that people saw him drop Noona off either. people use to see him pick her up at the parking lot too.
glad people see them together again and so glad Biena continue to go places together even though wanna keep their relationship private
but of course when two people love eachother it's impossible not to go see eachother, can't stop the heart to do what it wants.

Gosh wish we heard about their new project together soon. miss seeing them together so much.  but so glad to know that their love is still happy and good and hope will continue to be like this for a long time too. hope to see their wedding in the future hehe. best wishes Biena, good luck.

Thanks for the behind the scene  gif/pic of Biena practice dancing for ruk jup jai, I just first saw it love it. migosh they are sooo cute! yep look like they are practicing alone in their private place. the way they stare at eachother and hold on to eachother, squeals!  soo romantic.
anyone happen to have the full clip of this behind the scene?

Again i'm confident they really do like eachother since ruk jup jai and their feelings progress more to love while filming koo kum together till now I believe that they are seeing eachother and if their love last for a long time i'm sure we will heard wedding bells too hehe cross fingers.

Wanna repost a cute pics of Biena. such very sweet affectionate couple. love them so much.

credit on tagged
Yippee! Long live my beloved Biena. May your love last eternally!

NdA

@teedee let me join you squealing..so excited with the news :woot: don't forget today (13 August) is 7th day of 7th lunar month where is Kobori promised to meet Angsumalin in milky sky. Let's us celebrate their reuniting :lol:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, thanks Teedee. This is the kind of rumors/news that I want to read......hehe..........Missing our Biena so much. Hope we can see pics of them together real soon.  :D 
Sweet_09 said:
Ang oh Ang u mouth speak different from ur heart!!! U cruse him than he kiss u than u scratch him...i pitty Kobori so so much!!! Ang sure is showing tuff loved plus she also have too much pride!

Yes, her heart and her head were telling her different things. To me, that was the reason why Ang constantly said out loud that she hated Kobori....it was her way of reminding herself, her head telling her heart that it was wrong for her to love him. *Sighs* If only Ang was completely honest with herself and could accept his love. 

NdA

Awesome this feel so real..I can't believe how coincidence was this..you guys know last night until the dawn Malaysia was showered by meteor ..sky so beautiful with these scene...as we know today is 7th day of 7th lunar month and we know what happen on today...isn't milky sky has celebrated Kobori and Angsumalin reuniting? welcoming Angsumalin with grand ceremony..hehehe Unlucky I can't be a witness of this beautiful moment.. :wacko:

here is a photo...

cr: The Malay Mail online

Sweet_09

Okay so after da wedding there are bitter sweetness scene between Angsumalin & Kobori!! Da rawr scene is beautiful done...da morning scene agter da rawr scene is BEAUTIFUL! Loved da way Kobori beg for forgiveness...he speech, words melt my heart!! Who can not loved a man like Kobori :cloud9:

Many more love when Hideko pull out da bed net and fix her bes right beaide Kobori...LOVED tat one scene when Kobori hold Hideko down in bed with him...starting from her side to his side of da bed :crush: this two are sooooo sooooo cute!!! Totally buying this couple!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahah They definitely are fun to ship. I love how they're always intimate with one another. LOL 

And EEEPPS! He dropped her off?! If only someone was able to capture that moment. Some news that will be. HAHAH. I wish I lived in Thailand. I would stalk BieNa 24/7 and have no life. LOLOLOL Thanks! :D 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So, I'm watching Khu Kam again at the moment and what caught my attention was that they did not blur out Bie's white short when he was taking a bath outside in the DVD version. LOL Apparently he was wearing a white underwear under the shorts. I couldn't tell if it was a white speedo or a whitey tightie because I started laughing the moment I noticed it. 555+ Just thought I share that with you ladies. ;) lol