[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling

Finally Noona posted Happy Birthday to her P'Bie on IG. LOL Everyone was waiting for this.

Happy Birthday to you. Long time no see. I wish you happy and lucky in whatever you do in life. #latebirthdaywish
#30mins #betterthannothing #stolenpic #thankyouthepicowner

Awwwww So cuteee!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHHA! Noona's hashtags are so funny. LOL How sweet. I was waiting for her post too! How sweet and nice of her. I wish Bie had a IG too. It would be nice to see him wish Noona a HBD on her birthday. Haha! And his daily life photos. :D
Thanks for sharing na! :D 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I just notice that in Noona's IG, she posted the picture of LKTY the musical, but it's cut and you can only see the tile of the musical. You can't see any of the cas'ts face. Anyway, a happy happy birthday to Bie and wish he has a successful life 4ever!!!

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Good on you, Noona. Yes, late is better than nothing.
@Penppy: I think one day apart for BieNa is already long for them :). It might take her long time to consider, should she better posts or not on her IG for this BD wish. That's why she is late :).

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
@penppy
I don't know about that lol
I mean they just met at the Gala. ;) seem like someone try to put on a cover ;P

I read on Pantip. Someone said that Jacky interviewed P'Bie at the Gala and asked about Noona. He said that they talked and sat near each other. ;D (We might have to wait for the interview from TV Pools to confirm it)

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Screams* What have we been saying? Hehe.....Definitely, her P'Bie is special to her. None of her other current male co-stars get a mention on her IG post, but she will always post about her P'Bie. Love her little message to him and she used such a super sweet scene from the lakorn.....awe, her and her KoboBie. :wub:

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling

They definitely are soulmate. ^ ^
His GTH movie's poster will be placed under Hello Stranger(Noona's movie with P'Ter).  LOL
Yep He can't escape from Noona at all. 

So, on TV Pools, only Kangsom was sitting in between P'Bie and Noona. (Poor Kangsom :( )

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Happy Birthday to our KoboBie! :hapbday:

Oh Noona! How sweet you are! She said HBD to her NooBie but she put the pic of her and him together. :heart: :thumbsup: Good job Noona! So much appreciate Noona and NooBie's hint. They must have been missing each other much indeed. Distance never separates their two hearts that really care, for their memories span the miles and in seconds they are there.

Sorry to say Ploy is not my type. Hmmm I'm so upset twice, not to see Biena for long and to see them with those I don't like :( However, I just keep waiting till they are out together once again. I love you BieNa!

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
Nope i think as usual, the PR didn't allow fans to take the pic. It was the same when they went to watch the Phantom together.
Well P'Bie said it himself on the interview. so... > <

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
:wub:  :wub: Ey ya! What is this :) :heart:  Happy Friday, Dear all.

Below is her message. Please help to translate :).
หนูนา หนึ่งธิดา โสภณ
"เจอคนที่หลายๆคนคิดถึง เลยเอามาฝากกัน และเนื่องจากหน้าตาทั้งคู่ไม่พร้อม เอาแบบอาร์ตๆ ไปละกันนะคะ คุณผู้ชม 55 "

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Ehem...so sweet  ;)   :wub:  :wub: I'm also curious what the caption about...Google translate doesn't help so much :unsure:
@Leap Line did you take this photo from Noona's IG?