[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
NdA

LOL

I love Paula and esp her daughter, Lyla is so cuteeeeee.

Noona is the one and only for P'Bie : D
Just watched the full interview. It reminded me of the old interview that P'Bie said Noona never hurts him.

Can't wait for P'Bie to come back to Thailand

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Paula  :  I'm Bie's crush  :D 
Noona : I'm his girl   :dance1:

Cr Photo: Pantip

Oh, really? Noona did say "She is his girl?" :). So sweet of her. I wanna wath in the interview. Please share :)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
lol @leapline there are no such interview Noona confess she is Bie girl. I’m the one who made up that dialogue. Previously Bie has huge crush on Paula Taylor (girl on photo), now as we (shippers) know Noona  is Bie girl...it will be nice if they officially confess their feeling :lol:

Greenrose

sarNie Egg
I don't believe Bie and Mo in relationship. In my heart, only Biena belong together. I hope in recent day, Bie will admit they are a couple. They are so cute and sweet when they see each other. 

cecilia

Staff member
Sorry to ruin the mood ... just wanna share Noona's talented works here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjOP2IYpp2g
Credit: snowflakes

I still wish it was BIE but I'm okay with KANGSOM too ..

As for the rumors .. they're just rumors .. nothing confirm yet so i'm not bother by it either.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
There were this news that Noona closed the path for the development relationship of her and Bie. She doesn't want troubled Bie or anyone else involve with it. I don't know about the news, but it's making me feel......... Everything right now seems horrible and there're just too much rumors and it's rumors that cannot be accepted. Too much to take, whoever is creating the news needs to STOP!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumors still won't stop migosh need to stop already. but then it is just rumors Dreamlove don't let it bother you too much, think happy thoughts is better.. I believe Biena is still happy together.
Cause saw Noona recently at woody show. when ask fans Jin her and Bie so much that troubles happen with the news and stuffs. she said fans love them from RJJ and KK so please continue to support them. she seem happy doesn't look like the news affect her.
and when ask if she has a boyfriend, she reply softly no. that the host have to say why do you answer so soft  and she laugh like don't know what to say next which is suspicious cause if she really didn't have a bf why would she answer in a way that is not confident and then said she is busy with school a lot don't have time. always use school as an excuse haha
so it made me sure that she and Bie are still happy together. they are both in entertainment for a long time should understand the news and understand eachother since both are actors. i'm sure Bie can make Noona feel assure that news is just news shouldn't let it affect their love.  it would be kinda silly if let it end their relationship. if they chose to keep their relationship a secret then mean they have trust eachother in some level already and talk often to assure eachother that things are still good between them.
and recently with us seeing his manager with her, he send flowers to her, and the recent photo she post of  them went to meet up before he went to new york  shows that their love is still good. I say if she gonna end her relationship with Bie should have ended since he went to new york the first time already cause there was news  he went to see ingfah too  but then she didn't and we can see they are still happy together when he came back so this time around it shouldn't affect them either.
I think Noona is strong and have faith in her P'Bie enough to not let these silly rumors destroy their love and remember Bie use to say "Noona will never hurt me". 
I still have faith in the love they have for one another. it's like an obstacles to test their feelings for eachother how strong it is.
wish them good luck Biena fighting!
Yep it ruin my mood everytime see Noona with Kangsom, I'm still not ok with her being with any guys right now. I don't watch any news of her concerning this musical either. call me mean but I can't bare to see her with other guys yet.
now i'm kinda glad that Bie didn't play in this musical cause don't want him to died again and I won't get to see it anyways and it's not the kind of story that I am crazy about either.
so wait for Biena in a new lakorn is better, hopefully happy ending and we get to see it soon.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I do have faith in Biena, but those rumors are just annoying me too much. I don't get how they put that kind of news out, like it's just a picture. So if Bie took pictures with other girls, he's going to have news with them. That's very lame, but anyway I believe in Bie and Noona. Same here, still can't accept Noona with other guys especially Kangsom. I just found him not attractive and his acting just lack. I kinda want Bie to play in LKTY the musical, but don't want to see him die. Yep, waiting for Biena's new project, and hope we get news about their new project together before the end of this year or beginning of next year.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie in New York

credit khun Boy ig

Those news is very annoying I understand, I use to get so frustrated when read it too so now instead I chose not to read it at all so won't get mad. news is like that they keep coming out a lot even though it's so fake and lame and isn't a big deal but yet make it a big deal to make the news bigger so they can sell it and with Bie being a superstar any little news they'll make it a big deal. but then eventually will stop. so the best way is just ignore it.

Fans notice that Bie's colorful bag look like the bag that Noona has, I saw pic of her carry the bag and it look identical with Bie's bag so i say no coincidence between them so maybe they bought the bags together to match eachothers. and always see him carrying it when go to new york so maybe like a reminder for him to think of her, it's cute that even though this bag look wrong on him but yet he doesn't care haha. but he look good in this pic though.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can careless about these nonsense rumors. It just means that Bie and Noona are getting more popular, not that they never were, but this makes it all better even if the news are bad news. 555 I'm just kidding. I try to ignore these kind of rumors even if I want to make a comment about it. 

Anyhoo, It must be true. Hopefully our lovely Noona did get one for him, or he got one to match his girl. 555 It does look wrong, but it does not matter because Bie is a hunk. Hehe! :D I can't stop staring at him in that photo. He just look so dang attractive! 555 

As much as I love Noona, I am going to avoid ANYTHING that is related to the musical and Kangsom. I know. I am so cruel. 555 It's still too overwhelming right now. 555 

Thanks ladies! :)

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
Bie in New York

credit khun Boy ig

Those news is very annoying I understand, I use to get so frustrated when read it too so now instead I chose not to read it at all so won't get mad. news is like that they keep coming out a lot even though it's so fake and lame and isn't a big deal but yet make it a big deal to make the news bigger so they can sell it and with Bie being a superstar any little news they'll make it a big deal. but then eventually will stop. so the best way is just ignore it.

Fans notice that Bie's colorful bag look like the bag that Noona has, I saw pic of her carry the bag and it look identical with Bie's bag so i say no coincidence between them so maybe they bought the bags together to match eachothers. and always see him carrying it when go to new york so maybe like a reminder for him to think of her, it's cute that even though this bag look wrong on him but yet he doesn't care haha. but he look good in this pic though.
oh really teedee do you have Noona pic which hang this color bag?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm planning to start this after SSP. Is it good? I heard it's really good, and sad, but not a fan of Noona.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
@ Penppy: sorry I didn't save the picture I saw it a while back.  but believe me their bags are so similar it's no coincidence i'm sure.

@ fantastic_27: it's really good and sad but so touching. give Noona a chance. to be honest beginning I wasn't a fan of her either. but i'm so glad I gave Koo kum this version a try and I fell so in love with Bie and Noona. their acting is great especially their chemistry is so explosive and real.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
And that's the reasons why I avoid any news or pictures of Noona in her new musical play cause will only make me sad and yes hurt but I still can't really avoid it cause always see posting in their fans fb argggh!!.
but think happy thoughts she will eventually come back and reunited with her P'Bie, just hope it's soon though. dying to see them pair up again. khun Boy is really killing me to make us wait argghhhh

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
@ Penppy: sorry I didn't save the picture I saw it a while back.  but believe me their bags are so similar it's no coincidence i'm sure.

@ fantastic_27: it's really good and sad but so touching. give Noona a chance. to be honest beginning I wasn't a fan of her either. but i'm so glad I gave Koo kum this version a try and I fell so in love with Bie and Noona. their acting is great especially their chemistry is so explosive and real.
oh teedee thank, I believe your notice.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
@fantastic_27, I highly recommend you to watch Koo Kum, Biena's version. It's very good, the feelings you get from this one is just so much. It's sad, pitiful, full of love, agony, etc., it makes you happy, cry, and sad as you watch it throughout. Especially the ending, it's super duper sad, like I couldn't stop crying, but it has the sweetest ending too.