[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Noona didn’t know fans were not pleased with Bie dating Mo
FEATURED
Want to send (Bie) her support and encouragement from a sister to a brother…

Noona

Noona… “I don’t know (that there were problems among fanclubs)… if there are fans who like us, I think it’s probably better if fans send us their support and encouragement.

Seems like fanclubs were trying to protect the person they love… somehow it resulted in conflicts.  Whatever it is, I think it’s better to stop all the conflicts.  If fans love the artist, love us… please love each other, too… do it for us.  

As for Mo and I… we said “hi” when we see each other… since we (work) at the same place… I won’t comment about fan issue since I don’t follow this kind of thing… but I am happy when fans like us.

For fans who like to “Jin” (imagine) us together… it’s better to just cheer.  The news about Mo and p’Bie, someone told me about it but I don’t know the whole detail.  

As for Noona and p’Bie, if you like us…  you can cheer us… but whether there is a chance for p’Bie and I to further a relationship (is something else)…  but at the moment, let’s send our Bros. encouragement and support.  He is working very hard and he has important work waiting for him.

If there are problems, he will feel bad and he is going to worry.  Whether it’s Noona or anyone, let’s send him our support and encouragement.

Currently, I don’t have anyone… for real.  I have lots of stuff to do, not only work… my school, too.  This is my 3rd year in college.  I want to study hard and finish college in 4 years. My whole concentration right now is on work and school.  I don’t see anyone. It doesn’t mean that I shut the door.  I just want to do my best with the assignment given to me.  

Anything else will come with time.  If I destined to be with someone and it said this is the right person for me, I’ll let time do the lead.  I don’t feel lonely or anything because I have lots of friends.  They help me with my work and other stuff.  Many fans follow me.  We have fun together.  

If we feel good about someone, the most important element is time and whether things will fit in the right place(s)… once everything is there, the word love will follow.”

source:  Daily News (09.24.13)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for P'Bie's new song to come out, coming soon in October. Waiting for Biena's new project and hoping for Khun Boy to revealed it soon because he promised that they both will have a new project together, but all we have to do is wait. Missing P'Bie so much, wish he comes back to Thailand soon. I think P'Bie is probably coming back to Thailand soon (probably around October). So much horrible things happening right now.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
@Leap Line: There's no horrible things happening to Biena, but I meant myself, there's lots of horrible things happening to me.

imsmile

sarNie Hatchling
At Noona's M&G, there were many SWTR(Biena's fans) and even P'Bie's fans (lately there are always P'Bie's fans at Noona's event).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACjrJsB10C0&list=UUbX9cvXK2KmyxXbF_J6NkGw

She talked about P'Bie how she has to learn to speak English now since P'Bie is in NY.
In middle of the song she said that Kobori actually didn't go to the Milky way, but he went to NY.

In other clips, when she sang her new song. She said that you can sing this song for the person who is far away.

At the end of the M&G, she asked if everyone bought the ticket for RJJ. lol then she fixed it that she meant LKTY.

0:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDS_jcKjI6Q&list=UUbX9cvXK2KmyxXbF_J6NkGw

Seem like there are a lot of Biena in China as well because Noona hasn't released any of her work in China, but actually got in this poll. 

orchard238

sarNie Egg
Thanks imsmile for the update. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

You have made my day with these clips of Noona.
She is soo cute. Love all her "not so subtle" references to P'Bie and their previous projects. 
I especially love how she mention RJJ so naturally. I guess LKTY is not as memorable for her (since it's not with P'Bie)

It just shows that they still miss each other.

Hope P'Bie comes back soon and we get to hear an update on there next project 

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Though the clip is a bit blur, I still see how cute Noona is, as always. All the memories she had with her P'Bie stay awake, no wonder she confused RJJ with LKTY, with no intention :D She seems to show us how regular they keep in touch with each other. Love the ways she sang with the pic, how wonderful if she had kissed him in the pic once in front of us? Fans might have screamed to heaven, much stronger than just seeing how she pointed to him :D

It's M&G with Noona but there is always a link to her P'Bie, and even their fans merge. Wonderful indeed

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
imsmile said:
If you are good at singing

http://www.playbill.com/jobs/find/job_detail/55479.html

audition for Behind The Painting.

Equity Principal AuditionsThursday, October 3rd, 201310:00AM – 6:00PM
Lunch from 1 to 2

I wish I am Soprano T^T.

Cr: Pantip
So Bie is really having a new project in New York with American people. Bie played that musical in 2008 already, but now he has another chance to play it again, but with different people and in New York. That's a very good news to hear about and a very surprise news to hear about too, no wonder why he goes to New York more often than others.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. Long time no see AF. However at this time, thanks to Koo Kum and RJJ, I come back. I'm really cloud9 when reading your topic about film and Biena couple. They're so cute and I hope that they are real and have happy ending together in their real life. Accidently, I found some interesting videos utube. Do you remember that in Meet and Greet, there is a fan who want to hug Noona, is also Islamic person. After hugging Noona, she screamed and was extremely excited. Exspecially, Bie pointed her where was pray room. Here is video 

Second, here is another video about singing by Biena.
In comment area,there is a fan who said that:

• "K. Suthtipong is the same person write the Khu-Kham song for Bie and Noona jaa :D and I hope one day K. Boy will make the song for both of them sing together like as this one ,will be waiting jaa

• I did remember this song when K.Suthtipong Watthanajang (Chumpoo Fruity)sang this song with one of the girl in the band grop call Sao Sao Sao, I couldn't remreber her name (same band of Sowwalak Leelaboot) but my point is I would like to said that this song make both got married and still stay togerther until now and i hope this song will connect to Bie and Noona the same way as well. LOL love u both Ruk mark mai jaa ^_^"
    Hope that my dream comes true!

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Oh oh ha ha. Here are two another fancam video from Noona Meet and Greet on 29/09/2013. Yah I feel so excited when watching it. Although, long time KK end, the feeling of Noona for P'Bie so much. Maybe she's so shy, happy and funny when singing and see the picture Bie hug back her from their fans. Noona's so cute and their fans (I mean both Bie & Noona fans) are extremely cute. I love all of them. I love Noona's actions. If they (Bie & Noona)  are not real, I not dare to image about that.
For someone who can translate or summary videos?

She is also happy when recieving flowers from fans. Por Dok Ma Li :))))))

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Next week, don't know when, but Bie is coming back to Thailand from New York. October 9, we're going to find out about his new single and on October 10, Bie is on this show called Nok Rob, which it's showing some behind the scenes of his new single. Is anybody here planning to go watch Behind The Painting in New York when Bie performed?

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Good news, Bie has arrived in Thailand from New York. His new song is released, but you can only listen it in iTunes in Thailand only. October 13th is when bie is filming the mv (seems like there's going to be a lot of people) and his new mv will probably be release next month. Bie's new song is called ระวัง...คนกำลังเหงา (Ra Wung... Kon Kum Lung Ngao), Beware...Someone is Lonely!!! Love this song, a little weird, but love it, it's a style, like he said he hasn't sing before. It's funk rock (sounds a bit disco).