[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Look like it's a normal thing for ch5 actresses to switch off playing nang'ek and rai. I for some reason likes Mo looking rai cus it doesn't feel like the typical sweet face nang'ek. I guess it works for this lakorn cus it made us guess if she's good or bad. Haa haa

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think Mo masters both roles very well.
I hated her guts in Pan Ruk Pan Rai as rai but she was such an angel in Likit Fah Cha Ta Din.

LOL @Koy123, you're right. I don't know who's good or bad now. :coverlaf: 

kimigo

sarNie Egg
Hi, I have a question and was wondering if someone can help me answer it. I was wondering if this lakorn is based on a novel or not. If it based on a novel, may I ask, what is the title and author of the novel? My aunt really really want this story as part of her collection. Please help. Thank you very very much.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Finally found time to watch it, it's pretty interesting... Keep watching cuz wanna know what really happen between the 3 of them.... I'm only on ep 3.... Was wondering are the episodes really that short, they"re like 48 minutes around... I watch the eng subs on youtube....

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nanciie said:
Finally found time to watch it, it's pretty interesting... Keep watching cuz wanna know what really happen between the 3 of them.... I'm only on ep 3.... Was wondering are the episodes really that short, they"re like 48 minutes around... I watch the eng subs on youtube....

Yeah, the episodes are all pretty short, only about 50 min. each. 

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ 50 minutes is quick for good lakorn ka. Imagine if it's a worst lakorn like most of channel 7's lakorn, it's really long. :p 

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Lol I like 1hr-ish episodes but 50 mins per might just mean more episodes divided up, takes weeks longer to finish .....like u know if u hook on a drama and have to wait a week to watch the next episode...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Asy said:
^ 50 minutes is quick for good lakorn ka. Imagine if it's a worst lakorn like most of channel 7's lakorn, it's really long. :p

Oh, you've got a point there :D So true.

Nanciie said:
Lol I like 1hr-ish episodes but 50 mins per might just mean more episodes divided up, takes weeks longer to finish .....like u know if u hook on a drama and have to wait a week to watch the next episode...

You've got a point, too :D

I guess 50 min. episodes aren't so bad then especially if they're good ones ^__^
And wohoo, KNK airs today & tomorrow. I like how it airs on Monday and Tuesdays because they're the most boring days of my week.
Even though I can't watch today or tomorrow, just knowing it airs makes me happy. haha :D

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Todays Episode><
i must admit it was a bit boring
it wasnt as great as the last weeks ep
BUt doesnt mean im gonna spoil it

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
kimigo said:
Hi, I have a question and was wondering if someone can help me answer it. I was wondering if this lakorn is based on a novel or not. If it based on a novel, may I ask, what is the title and author of the novel? My aunt really really want this story as part of her collection. Please help. Thank you very very much.
It's not based on a novel. It's an original screenplay, but I wouldn't be surprised if they wrote a novel based on the screenplay later on if it becomes popular enough.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Nanciie said:
I like the 1-hour episodes, too, which is the best thing about Exact. I hated it when their episodes were 45 minutes because the episodes were super short and the lakorn super long, but with the 1-hour episodes, they've been pretty good at keeping the lakorns at 20 episodes or less. KNK is slated to be 20 episodes atm, but since it aired on a Tuesday, that might change. However, KNK is one lakorn that I think would have benefitted from a longer time slot because it looks like it was filmed for an hour and a half.

I must be in the minority since I don't feel all that sympathetic toward Jao Nang Yordlah. Even in her own version of events, things didn't add up right. I feel a little bad for her because she ended up with a pretty raw deal, but I have no patience for bull-headed people who refuse to listen to others and only believe they're the one in the right, while the only people they will listen to are people whose opinions or words validate their own. However, the worst thing about her that I dislike the most is that she blames everyone else for her horrible life. True, some blame can be attributed to others, but she shouldn't forget that she made her own choices, too. I don't believe Yordlah was evil to begin with, but she turned into someone who didn't bat an eye after killing innocent people. She was most likely tricked by that monk into believing that Dararai cast a spell on Luang Thep, but it was a "truth" she wanted to believe, so no sympathy points. I can accept temporary insanity only for so long.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ok. Tonight im catching up with ep 4&5. Not sure what my feelings are at the moment..i kind of pity yodlah bc shes somewhat blind from the truth. Hope pimdao n thri have more scenes together. ^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Finally done with last week episode and going forth with this week episode lol! Yeah i watch it rawr since da sub is not coming out! Humph!

About Mo acting...she really cute and know how to act but lack of facial but in tat lakorn with Son she did it pretty well. On her n'rai lakorn with Toomtam, if it wasnt for her than i would skip tat whole lakorn long time already lol! On her lakorn with Pong, she did good being a weak n'ek. Lack in facial is better then lack in acting/body languages! My opinion :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haven't caught up with last week's episode at all, haven't even checked for subs. Still no subs?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't know about you guys, but I thought this week's episodes were really good. Although they lacked scenes of Mo and Toomtam, they still managed to keep my interest in finding out the truth. I love Pinky's and Toomtam's first encounter after centuries of not seeing each other. So touching. Mo's face still bothers me though. Lol. But she seems a bit less tense than before. I hope she lessens it a bit more. She didn't bother me as much in Marn Kammathep. She should use those facial expressions instead. I hope Mo and Toomtam have more scenes together next week. When Mo punched Toomtam today on the bed and he faked passing out, I was hoping for some romantic stares when he got back up to grip her. Haha. But darn, still no cute scenes.