[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
I don't know about you guys, but I thought this week's episodes were really good. Although they lacked scenes of Mo and Toomtam, they still managed to keep my interest in finding out the truth. I love Pinky's and Toomtam's first encounter after centuries of not seeing each other. So touching. Mo's face still bothers me though. Lol. But she seems a bit less tense than before. I hope she lessens it a bit more. She didn't bother me as much in Marn Kammathep. She should use those facial expressions instead. I hope Mo and Toomtam have more scenes together next week. When Mo punched Toomtam today on the bed and he faked passing out, I was hoping for some romantic stares when he got back up to grip her. Haha. But darn, still no cute scenes.  

Oh yes, I agree with you about Marn Kamathep. Mo's facial expressions in there were far better, I don't know why her facial expressions in KNK aren't as nice.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm going to catch up with this week's episodes by today or tomorrow. 

Can't believe that I'm addicted to all three lakorns that air on Monday and Tuesday. And all full of mystery. ^_^

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh yes, I agree with you about Marn Kamathep. Mo's facial expressions in there were far better, I don't know why her facial expressions in KNK aren't as nice.
I never watched MK, so I can't comment on Mo's facial expressions in there, but I can only guess that for KNK, she's not playing a sweet, demure n'ek, so she wouldn't look like one. My understanding was that Mo is supposed to play someone who looks kind of mean, which would make it easy for most people to believe she's mean/evil. She's not very friendly either, so I can't understand why Tri is interested in her. Maybe he likes her sharp tongue? However, even if I don't get the attraction, I still like seeing them together. I can't wait until they finally get to Luang Thep and Dararai's story.

The scene where Yordlah and Tri [finally] meet was pretty nice. Pinky brought out all the right emotions. Just too bad Tri has no memories of his past life. It might have been more touching (assuming Yordlah's story is true).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
I never watched MK, so I can't comment on Mo's facial expressions in there, but I can only guess that for KNK, she's not playing a sweet, demure n'ek, so she wouldn't look like one. My understanding was that Mo is supposed to play someone who looks kind of mean, which would make it easy for most people to believe she's mean/evil. She's not very friendly either, so I can't understand why Tri is interested in her. Maybe he likes her sharp tongue? However, even if I don't get the attraction, I still like seeing them together. I can't wait until they finally get to Luang Thep and Dararai's story.

The scene where Yordlah and Tri [finally] meet was pretty nice. Pinky brought out all the right emotions. Just too bad Tri has no memories of his past life. It might have been more touching (assuming Yordlah's story is true).
I think Tri is interested in her because she's independent and speaks her mind. Every woman he encounters always throws themselves at him in desperate need of attention or fame. So he can't really trust anyone since they all have hidden intentions. With Mo, it's different. She constantly pushes him away and reiterate how she doesn't need to hug on to anyone to become famous. She can make it on her own. And I guess that attracts him because she keeps it real. Plus, I guess men like the chase also. Lol.  

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:

lol... I like your take on Mo. I think Mo is piss off at Tri how he put her through the messy love triangle in the past life, ha haa. Tri has no memories of loving Yordlah is because he got the love spell cast on him?

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
I think Tri is interested in her because she's independent and speaks her mind. Every woman he encounters always throws themselves at him in desperate need of attention or fame. So he can't really trust anyone since they all have hidden intentions. With Mo, it's different. She constantly pushes him away and reiterate how she doesn't need to hug on to anyone to become famous. She can make it on her own. And I guess that attracts him because she keeps it real. Plus, I guess men like the chase also. Lol.  
That's basically what I think, too. It's just that it isn't that clear since they don't spend enough time letting us get to know Tri and Dao.

Koy123 said:
lol... I like your take on Mo. I think Mo is piss off at Tri how he put her through the messy love triangle in the past life, ha haa. Tri has no memories of loving Yordlah is because he got the love spell cast on him?
I'm also guessing that's a little why Dao isn't receptive to Tri's advances. She probably said in the last life that she would never love him again/fall for another "taken" man again. (I hope it's not the "never love him again" because that would bode ill for our leads.)

Well he doesn't remember Dararai either (even though he's interested in Dao). If what I think is the real story is true, then there's a reason why Tri can't remember his past life yet since that would pretty much solve the whole story, and we can't have that yet. I think he'll be the last to remember the past life because his words will be the only ones Yordlah will listen to.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lenlin said:

I like your comment on Mo here. Now that I think about it, you may be right. Mo's facial expressions are just trying to make us be suspicious of her and think she may be the wrongdoer in the past life.
Guess we won't know the real truth until later :) But yes, would love to see more Toomtam and Mo scenes :D

I can't wait to see the scene you guys are talking about -- Yordlah and Tri meeting :) Also, I'm anxious to see Toomtam and Mo's scenes in the past life  :dance3: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin said:
Why am I so behind I need to catch up I haven't even watch episode for these spoilers are making me wanting to watch

Minny, I'm behind, too on this week's episodes. How far are you behind?
I know right, the spoilers are too addicting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Am I the only one here who thinks that Grand and Hunz looks dang cute together? Also, am I the only one here who thinks that Grand's acting sucks?
Ee. I don't like them. Grand is, me don't like her. Even when she played the good girl in Kohn Tuen, I just didn't like her.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Am I the only one here who thinks that Grand and Hunz looks dang cute together? Also, am I the only one here who thinks that Grand's acting sucks?

Yeah, they look quite compatible. ^_^

Grand's not beautiful in my eyes, but there's something small about her that I like. Maybe her pretend-to-be-cute acting. :p

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatman said:
Ee. I don't like them. Grand is, me don't like her. Even when she played the good girl in Kohn Tuen, I just didn't like her.

Hunz looks like a pervert lol.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Just finish ep4... love it just wish subs are faster... I'm leaning towards that pinky point of view story is false... and that guy that help pinky? He's a rival to the guy that help dararai?

The story interesting because u want to find out what really happen...

Faythele

sarNie Egg
Yordlah's version of what happened in the past is a bit abrupt. It didn't look like it's the true story. Her story makes her look so naive. Even in her own bias version, Yordlah keeps killing people. She refused to listen even when the evidence was displayed before her very own eyes. I do feel that Yordlah is a bit pitiful. Her character was so weak and delusional that she can't accept that Luang Thepp loves another without convincing herself that he was possessed. She was an easy prey. However, I do think that Yordlah was a good person but her weak personality makes it easy for the bad guy to use her. I wonder how will she deal with the guilt once she realized the truth?

I don't think that Dararai intentionally wanted to steal her sister's man. However, I do think that Dararai and Luang Thepp's intimacy is true and wonder how did that come about? That's the cause of the fight between the sisters. For me, that's the biggest mystery. I really want to see Luang Thepp's and Dararai's story. He must have really like Dararai in the past to end up liking her again in this current lifetime. Dararai can't be that bad because both Luang Thepp's sister and mother ended up being Pimdao's family. I want to see more of the past Luang Thepp & Dararai and the present Thripope & Pimdao scenes. It's a bit lacking at the moment and I hope that will change soon.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I was too distracted by how unattractive I found Hunz to notice whether they looked cute together or not, and I have always thought Grand's acting was bad.

Faythele said:
Yordlah's version of what happened in the past is a bit abrupt. It didn't look like it's the true story. Her story makes her look so naive. Even in her own bias version, Yordlah keeps killing people. She refused to listen even when the evidence was displayed before her very own eyes. I do feel that Yordlah is a bit pitiful. Her character was so weak and delusional that she can't accept that Luang Thepp loves another without convincing herself that he was possessed. She was an easy prey. However, I do think that Yordlah was a good person but her weak personality makes it easy for the bad guy to use her. I wonder how will she deal with the guilt once she realized the truth?

I don't think that Dararai intentionally wanted to steal her sister's man. However, I do think that Dararai and Luang Thepp's intimacy is true and wonder how did that come about? That's the cause of the fight between the sisters. For me, that's the biggest mystery. I really want to see Luang Thepp's and Dararai's story. He must have really like Dararai in the past to end up liking her again in this current lifetime. Dararai can't be that bad because both Luang Thepp's sister and mother ended up being Pimdao's family. I want to see more of the past Luang Thepp & Dararai and the present Thripope & Pimdao scenes. It's a bit lacking at the moment and I hope that will change soon.
I think the fact that Dararai ended up as a sister and daughter, respectively, to Luang Thep's sister and mother reveals that they have karma together and that it's fated that Dararai/Pimdao and Luang Thep/Tripope are meant to become a family.

I do feel bad that Yordlah believes so completely that her sister betrayed her and that everyone turned against her. Yordlah seems to be the type to feel deeply, so everything must hurt that much more, but she's also very stubborn and no one can talk any reason to her, which makes her a very scary vengeful ghost since there's nothing scarier than a vengeful ghost who believes in only her version of events without knowing all the facts (in her story, nothing was confirmed or denied by anyone - we never even got to hear if Luang Thep loved her by his own mouth).

Just curious, does anyone else think that the song Luang Thep supposedly wrote for Yordlah was actually for Dararai? Because technically, he didn't say he had written her a song; only that he had written lyrics for her melody (which I guess might mean the same to some people), and when Yordlah asked him what the melody made him think of, he looked up at the stars and said this whole speech about stars, ending with something like "the stars are so mischievous," but the word for stars he specifically used was "dara" and Dararai's name means "star" (Yordlah's means "great earth/land). The lyrics go something like:

Her heart is like the stars in the sky
At times there is evidence of it everywhere
[But] once the moon disappears, it's gone
Leaving me in despair as I search for my star
It's so painful to have to conceal my love
Oh heart, I feel so cold and empty
How long must I wait for my dear star
To return to shine brightly in my heart again?

All I know is that if the song was meant for Dararai, it will kill Yordlah to learn the truth, especially since she thinks of it as "their song." Of course, I could be completely wrong and he had written it for Yordlah after all (but considering the reference to Dararai's name, I hardly think it likely - even Pimdao's name means "star").

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

I think they look super cute together :D
Grand, I don't know -- something about her looks so fake ... something about her face is so unattractive but I think her acting is decent. She's pretty at some points though.
As for Hunz, I've only seen a few scenes with him so I can't really judge yet but he does look kinda like a perv like Asy said, hahaha :whahuh: 
Individually, they're not all that but together, they're pretty smoking hot. Can't compare to Toomtam and Mo though, LOLOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lenlin said:
I was too distracted by how unattractive I found Hunz to notice whether they looked cute together or not, and I have always thought Grand's acting was bad.

I think the fact that Dararai ended up as a sister and daughter, respectively, to Luang Thep's sister and mother reveals that they have karma together and that it's fated that Dararai/Pimdao and Luang Thep/Tripope are meant to become a family.

I do feel bad that Yordlah believes so completely that her sister betrayed her and that everyone turned against her. Yordlah seems to be the type to feel deeply, so everything must hurt that much more, but she's also very stubborn and no one can talk any reason to her, which makes her a very scary vengeful ghost since there's nothing scarier than a vengeful ghost who believes in only her version of events without knowing all the facts (in her story, nothing was confirmed or denied by anyone - we never even got to hear if Luang Thep loved her by his own mouth).

Just curious, does anyone else think that the song Luang Thep supposedly wrote for Yordlah was actually for Dararai? Because technically, he didn't say he had written her a song; only that he had written lyrics for her melody (which I guess might mean the same to some people), and when Yordlah asked him what the melody made him think of, he looked up at the stars and said this whole speech about stars, ending with something like "the stars are so mischievous," but the word for stars he specifically used was "dara" and Dararai's name means "star" (Yordlah's means "great earth/land). The lyrics go something like:

Her heart is like the stars in the sky
At times there is evidence of it everywhere
[But] once the moon disappears, it's gone
Leaving me in despair as I search for my star
It's so painful to have to conceal my love
Oh heart, I feel so cold and empty
How long must I wait for my dear star
To return to shine brightly in my heart again?

All I know is that if the song was meant for Dararai, it will kill Yordlah to learn the truth, especially since she thinks of it as "their song." Of course, I could be completely wrong and he had written it for Yordlah after all (but considering the reference to Dararai's name, I hardly think it likely - even Pimdao's name means "star").
That's what I was thinking too! Dara and Dao means star and his lyrics speak of stars only! Haha.

I'm guessing he wrote that after falling in love with her in the jungle. After they separated he must've felt so torn that he wrote that song.