[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOL Phatman, you're not the only one impatient here xD
I am, too although I'll have to wait to watch it until Friday. Can't wait to read all your reviews on this week's episodes.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Today eps. I really like it. I get to see pinky piont of view. I guess from what I watched so far, both sisters were using magic to control tootam charater. Just that Pinky got caught??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Today's episode got into more details about what happened. However, I don't trust Pinky's side of the story. I do sympathize with her though. I agree with what Dao said and how something doesn't add up with Dao's side of the story. A lot of things seem to be left out. Quite choppy in my opinion. From observing the scene for when Luang Thep and Daralai were first introduced by Yardlah under the canopy, the two gazed at each other as if they've met each other beforehand. Daralai seemed really upset with him and Luang Thep doesn't look too happy either. So I'm sure there's something behind it. They've probably met before and fell in love but never fully revealed their true identities until the moment Yardlah introduced them. That's just my guess. It's so interesting! Trying to stop myself from searching up spoilers. Lol.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Mahalo said:
Today's episode got into more details about what happened. However, I don't trust Pinky's side of the story. I do sympathize with her though. I agree with what Dao said and how something doesn't add up with Dao's side of the story. A lot of things seem to be left out. Quite choppy in my opinion. From observing the scene for when Luang Thep and Daralai were first introduced by Yardlah under the canopy, the two gazed at each other as if they've met each other beforehand. Daralai seemed really upset with him and Luang Thep doesn't look too happy either. So I'm sure there's something behind it. They've probably met before and fell in love but never fully revealed their true identities until the moment Yardlah introduced them. That's just my guess. It's so interesting! Trying to stop myself from searching up spoilers. Lol.
I totally agree
i must say i loved how they said the script and it would turn into a flashback

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
So what is going on?? It's so confusing that I don't understand at all! Someone please help so they really used black magic??:eek:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I had to read you're little spoiler. Haha. From the mv, there was a part they looked at each other sharply just like you mentioned. I want to say they probably had a thing before hand...plus CH5 won't make Daralai the bad one right?? Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I had to read you're little spoiler. Haha. From the mv, there was a part they looked at each other sharply just like you mentioned. I want to say they probably had a thing before hand...plus CH5 won't make Daralai the bad one right?? Haha.
My comment wasn't really a spoiler. It's just a guess from my keen observations  :coverlaf: I can probably find spoilers right now on Thai websites but choose not to. I like mystery lakorns and prefer to try and fill in the missing pieces as I watch each episode. Idk Phatman, these producers like having twists and what not. Mo could be evil. But there's a high chance that she's not since she's n'ek. Haha.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakornsrok said:
So what is going on?? It's so confusing that I don't understand at all! Someone please help so they really used black magic?? :eek:
Ok, so let me try to explain and make it short because I love writing long paragraphs. Lol. So today's episode showed Pinky's side of the story. Pinky had a fortune teller look into her future and was told that her and her younger sister will get into a big dispute over a man. This will result in them resenting one another, ruining their sisterly relationship. Mo told her that she doesn't believe in those kinds of things so she offered to swear in front of a sacred deity, vowing that she will never steal the man that her sister loves from her. So Pinky eventually meets Toomtam and falls for him. She skips all of Mo's background story and suddenly Pinky and Toomtam were engaged. Mo also liked Toomtam and decided to use black magic on him. So he went to sleep with Mo and they were caught by her father. This lead to her father switching Toomtam's bride to Mo instead of Pinky. Pinky was going to commit suicide but met a man who was an expert at black magic. He told her that Mo cast a spell on Toomtam that's why he's acting that way. So Pinky learned black magic also and uncast the spell that Mo cast and cast her own on Toomtam. Basicially, Toomtam is their voodoo doll. Lol. The girls just cast the spells back and forth and Pinky eventually gets caught instead of Mo. As a result, she gets punished and cursed. But the story is being told through Pinky's mouth, so you can't take it all to be true. I think she's the one who used black magic, not Mo.

This was not short at all. LOL.  

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Episode 4, well all i got to say tat today episode is good!!! I love it! I have too agree with all of u girls, tat da script Kaew type for them is most likely Jao Nang Yodlah point of view only. Sad because she seem to make Daralai very evil and despeate for Thep love :). And i have to agree tat i love when they read da script and da flashback began! I gotta love it!! Dao is reading da script and have da face of "something doesnt seem right" kind of look. Also mostly all da ppls tat they are ariund with are all from their pass as well :). Oh and when Thep slap...yeah "SLAP" Daralai in da face was like a blink in da eyes lol!

What i think is true about Yodlah point of view is...
-when Daralai promise not to steal her sister man
-when she meet Thep
-when Thep hand her a music scroll
-when she introduce Thep to Daralai
-when Thep and Daralai on da bed
-when she meet her black magic teacher
-when she cast da spell onto Thep
-when Thep slap Daralai

What i think is flase and she made it up with anger is...
-Daralai fetching a caster
-Daralai casting a spell onto Thep

Oh yeah one more things, from da opening and da MV, Thep meet Daralai in da forest and they kind of have an advanture together and maybe fall in love before Thep meeting Yodlah. At da introsucing scene, like some mention about Thep and Daralai supising look, tat give us a clue tat they know each other before but surprise to actually learn who they really are :).

Cant wait until tomorrow
Episode :d

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
My comment wasn't really a spoiler. It's just a guess from my keen observations  :coverlaf: I can probably find spoilers right now on Thai websites but choose not to. I like mystery lakorns and prefer to try and fill in the missing pieces as I watch each episode. Idk Phatman, these producers like having twists and what not. Mo could be evil. But there's a high chance that she's not since she's n'ek. Haha.  

It's somewhat of a spoiler HAHA. I'm good with spoilers though. I like 'em sometimes. HEHE.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn so far and so curious who is the bad one yardlap or daralai?..really want to know the summary to this lakorn or a little spoiler can help..

Asy

sarNie Immature
So I tried to catch today's episode but missed quite a lot of scenes since the internet wasn't doing good lol. Today was (so) sad. Even though it basically Yodlah's point of view, I still feel sorry for her. When she was caught doing the black magic, she tried to put the blame on Dararai, but no one believes her. She might be wrong for accusing Dararai, but seeing the dad wanted to kill her, it was really sad (at least for me lol).

I didn't really focus on the scene Luang Thep visited Yodlah and seeing she died because my brother phoned me. -_- I need to re-watch this episode.

Khru Basri killed the sorcerer that helped Yodlah. When he was holding his head, I wanna vomit right away.

Sometime I think that Dararai was really innocent. It was the sorcerer that made up stories and lied to Yodlah about her sister, I don't know.

I really can't wait to see the real love story between Jao Nang Noi and Luang Thep. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't understand thai so I'mma bave a lot of questions...why was the dad so upset at Yodlah? And what was Yodlah doing that she got caught? What was that voodoo thing that they found under the house? And why did Tumtoom's sister hate Yodlah so much?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I know the flashbacks are really rushed because they're only reading the script (and this is only ep 5) but GAAAAAH! I wanna know what happened!!! And even though it's rushed, and Yodlah's point of view, I feel so sorry for her!

Especially the part she died!!! SOOOO SAD! And they way tumtoom called her name, how he whispered it oh gosh it melted my heart. Reminds me of when Gandamanee died :((((( he just sounded so....sad, so desparate! I rewatched it a couple of times :(((

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:
I don't understand thai so I'mma bave a lot of questions...why was the dad so upset at Yodlah? And what was Yodlah doing that she got caught? What was that voodoo thing that they found under the house? And why did Tumtoom's sister hate Yodlah so much?
The dad was upset with Yodlah because she was using black magic to cast a love spell on Luang Thep. In addition, she refused to admit what she was doing and tried to blame everything on her sister, resulting in her accidentally pushing Luang Thep's mother down the stairs, killing her. They found the voodoo doll under the house. In Southeast Asia, love spells or love voodoo are cast by using two dolls representing two people who don't love each other. The two dolls are tied together by a string to bond the two individuals together. A spell is then cast so that the two can fall in love with each other. The doll has to be placed near the person that the spell is intended for. Hence why Yodlah placed it near Luang Thep's room. However, Yodlah claimed that the doll doesn't belong to her and that Dararai must've switched what she had originally placed in there. Toomtam's sister hates Yodlah because she killed her mother and used black magic on her brother. 

I felt so bad for Pinky today!   :weep:

Proomise

sarNie Egg
So I have watched without subs so not sure if I got it all right ..

But I agree with most of you, that something is left out on Daralais part (like Dao said) and it is also very obvious even from Yodlahs point of view, and it's strange she didnt took notice on it - the 'first meeting' of Daralai and LuangThep , I just knew it, there mustve been a story behind their gazes and it was definately not their first time meeting ! :)
But I also get Yodlah, I believe from her point of view, that Daralai is the evil one, because she firmly believes that Daralai stole her love - noone told her otherwise and with the whole love makes you blind and she believe the black sorcere and on top of that there's this prophecy - I dont blame her, LuangThep or at least Daralai as her sister should have told her the 'truth' , but then I guess we wouldnt have our story :D

I think, like some of you mentioned, that LuangThep and Daralai met before he met Yodlah, and they fell in love .. I also dont think that Daralai use (black?) magic on Thep, but just something Yodlah believes blinded by her onesided love and because she strongly believed so, SHE put a spell on Thep so she could get him back and got busted :D
Oh, I really look forward to know the whole story - espeacially the lovestory between Daralai and LuangThep!! :) Cant wait for next week!!
Haha, btw I loved how Lindsay tried to seduce Thripop but didnt work!! Hahaha :D

And I agree with you! Mo should really take a chill pill! It's RAI written all over her face.... I do think she is cute, but she lack of facial expressions .. Like someone mentioned, even when she is supposed to be happy, delightful, surprised or even taken aback/overwhelmed, she have this 'evil/suspicious/I-hate-you-and-everything-look'
But despite that, I totally love them together - ToomMo! I like their chemistry (even though I think its because of Toomtam) :D :)
He's so sweet! Love how he's not afraid of showing he's interested and she just tries to push him away and not letting her guard down !! :)

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Well, I also felt bad for Yodlah today but cant help being suspicous if it's really true ...

Thanks Mahola for explaining! I was so confused over the characters (I'm not thai and only understand a little) like whos father is whos and which mother is whose?
So the one that got killed is LuangTheps mom? Not Daralais (I think I got confused cause in the present she is Daos mom also the sister)
Which one is their (Daralai and Yodlahs) father? The one (dont know the name but he was the father in 4HHKK and Kobs dad in TonRukRimRua) or the other?

And Yodlah and Daralai are sisters , right? With same parents? :)